You get Forbes, Bloomberg, WSJ, Reuters, Financial News, CNN Money, NASDQ and Kiplinger all together in their easy to read and navigate mobile site formats!
Get all of your Financial News sources together without switching from site to site.
Added Market Watch 6/13!
*Financial Daily is not associated with any of the following: Forbes, Bloomberg, WSJ, Reuters, Financial News, CNN Money, NASDAQ or Kiplinger.
Android news app with a clean interface, easy to use and optimized for your phone.
More than just a news link collection!
- Browser designed for reading news
- Feed reader (RSS/Atom)
- Newspaper from 112 countries
- Newspaper organizes in various categories for easy and fast access
- Customize categories for even faster access
- Add custom newspaper
- Organize bookmarks in folder for better overview
- Search for newspaper
- Watch video news
- Customize interface
- Share with E-Mail, Facebook, Twitter...
- Play embedded videos and music
- Continue play video after disconnect instead from start (only HTML5 video)
- Save news for offline reading
- Find text on page
- Select text
- Translate selected text or whole page
- Format page for mobile viewing
- Full screen mode
- Offline reading
- Add custom feeds
- Search for feeds
- Auto refresh feeds
- List all unread items for faster access
Your newspaper, magazine or webpage is not in our database? Just submit them and we will add them asap!
The Wall Street Journal
The New York Times
Los Angeles Times
The Washington Post
New York Post
San Jose Mercury News
Contra Costa Times
The Philadelphia Inquirer
Philadelphia Daily News
The Denver Post
The Arizona Republic
The Dallas Morning News
The Plain Dealer
The Seattle Times
Detroit Free Press
St. Petersburg Times
The San Diego Union-Tribune
San Francisco Chronicle
The Daily Telegraph
The Press and Journal
Currently available countries:
Albania | Shqipëri, Algeria | الجزائر, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia | Հայաստան, Australia, Austria | Österreich, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Belarus | Беларусь, Belgium | België, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina | Bosna i Hercegovina, Brazil | Brasil, Brunei, Bulgaria | България, Cambodia | Kâmpŭchéa, Canada, Chile, China | 中国, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia | Hrvatska, Cuba, Cyprus | Κύπρος, Czech Republic | Česká republika, Denmark | Danmark, Dominican Republic | República Dominicana, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia | Eesti, Faroe Islands | Føroyar, Finland | Suomi, France, Georgia | საქართველო, Germany | Deutschland, Ghana, Greece | Ελλάδα, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong | 香港, Hungary | Magyarország, Iceland | Ísland, India | भारत, Indonesia, Iran | ایران, Ireland | Éire, Israel | ישראל, Italy | Italia, Jamaica, Japan | Nippon, Kenya, Kuwait | الكويت, Latvia | Latvija, Lebanon | لبنان, Lithuania | Lietuva, Luxembourg | Lëtzebuerg, Macedonia | Македонија, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico | México, Moldova, Mongolia | Монгол улс, Montenegro | Crna Gora, Myanmar (Burma) | Myăma, Nepal | नेपाल, Netherlands | Nederland, New Zealand | Aotearoa, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway | Norge, Pakistan | پاکستان, Panama | Panamá, Paraguay, Peru | Perú, Philippines | Pilipinas, Poland | Polska, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar | قطر, Romania | România, Russian | Россия, San Marino, Saudi Arabia | العربية السعودية, Serbia | Србија, Singapore, Slovakia | Slovensko, Slovenia | Slovenija, South Africa, South Korea | 대한민국, Spain | España, Sri Lanka, Sweden | Sverige, Switzerland | Schweiz, Taiwan | 台灣, Tanzania, Thailand | ประเทศไทย, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey | Türkiye, Uganda, United Kingdom, Ukraine | Україна, United Arab Emirates | الامارات العربية المتحدة, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan | O‘zbekiston, Venezuela, Vietnam | Việt Nam
An important decision can happen anywhere. Use The Wall Street Journal to get our trusted and authoritative news while you’re on the go. Read by more high-level decision makers than any other media, WSJ's market-moving journalism ensures you a competitive advantage in a world where every second counts.
Here are just a few of the many features of our app:
• A fully-multimedia experience with interactive graphics, vibrant photo slideshows, and high-quality video
• Updated 24/7 so the latest news is always at your disposal
• Expanded lifestyle content spanning arts & entertainment, luxury real estate, tech, fashion, sports and more
Read articles from Today’s Paper and get updated news from Business, Tech, Life and Culture and more throughout the day. Save your favorite WSJ articles for reading later and share with your friends via email, Facebook and Twitter.
Experience rich multi-media from The Wall Street Journal including Photos of the Day, Video Center and Podcasts.
All users have access to non-premium articles, videos, photos, radio and quotes. A subscription is required to access premium articles (denoted by a key icon). You can subscribe to WSJ from within the app to access all content
Enjoy the FT's award-winning global news, video, comment and analysis, with automatic downloads of the most recent edition to read even when you don't have a signal.
- Free to download
- Free registration allows 8 articles per month as well as giving access to your FT.com portfolio
- Subscribers have unlimited access on all FT.com outlets - phone, tablet and desktop
- Premium subscribers also get the Financial Times' incisive Lex column and exclusive newsletters
- Users in India get a specially customised front page
The app is integrated with your FT.com account login and settings. This application allows users to register or subscribe on device securely via FT.com. Once you have signed up, or upgraded your account, please switch back to the app and enjoy your new level of access.
If you have any feedback on our Android app, please email email@example.com. With over 500 Android devices in the market we have tested on many but haven’t managed to cover all combinations. If you have issues with your particular handset then we would love to hear from you. Please include details of which Android device you are using, and OS version if you know it.
The all-new FT Android app
We have redesigned the FT Android app from the ground up, with a new, cleaner layout and a host of new features, new content and additional functionality including recommended reads. For the first time it will have videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images optimised for a small screen, plus a clearer design making it easier to navigate. The app is available to download for free from Google Play. For more information visit http://apps.ft.com/android/.
· Your personalised FT: My FT is a personalised hub where you can keep all the content that interests you in one place – saved articles, recommended reads, recently-read stories and your portfolio summary.
· Stories brought to life, with videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images giving you a richer reading experience.
· Easier to read, with a clean design that gives more room for news and easy swiping from one article to the next.
· Morning edition, on large-screen devices presents content as per that morning’s newspaper – and won’t update throughout the day, giving you a reading experience as close to the paper as possible. Prefer to get updated on the latest news as it comes in throughout the day? Just switch back to the Live Edition.
· Improved navigation makes it easier and faster to find the content that matters most to you. Find what you're looking for in an instant.
· Frequently downloads the latest FT content, allowing seamless offline usage when there's no live connection
· Access full markets data section including market gainers and losers, currencies, commodities and bonds
· View stock performance summaries with detailed business profile information, estimates and targeted news
*App runs on Android 4.0 and above.
This application provides a Chinese audience with mobile access to global news coverage, in-depth analysis and real-time quotes in Chinese language anytime, anywhere. Registered users have access to all articles for free.
- Popular News: A Most Popular news section.
- Multimedia News: including slideshows and video.
- The ability to post comments to articles.
- Offline reading: Read the past weeks downloaded articles offline.
- Save: Save favorite WSJ articles/videos/pictures for reading later.
- Share: Share articles/images/video with friends via Email, Sina and QQ weibo, and RenRen
- Push Notifications: Receive breaking news notifications from WSJ China.
How much time do you spend jumping from site to site trying to find the latest headlines that matter to you?
NewsRacer apps for Android mobile devices gather the latest news and podcasts from Internet sites around the world, presenting the information to you in a simple, easy-to-use interface.
Select and install the NewsRacer apps that suit your needs, based on your news/weather/sports/entertainment/political/geographic/leisure interests.
This NewsRacer app is the Wall Street Journal Edition (free, ad-supported), featuring the latest news feeds and podcasts from WSJ.com:
- Opinion (news feed)
- World News (news feed)
- U.S. Business (news feed)
- Markets News (news feed)
- Technology (news feed)
- Lifestyle (news feed)
- The Sports Retort (podcast)
- Wall Street Journal on Small Business (podcast)
- Wall Street Journal This Morning (podcast)
- Wall Street Journal's Your Money Matters (podcast)
- Wall Street Journal What's News (podcast)
- MarketWatch Morning Stock Talk (podcast)
- MarketWatch News Break (podcast)
- Money, Markets & More (podcast)
- Wall Street Journal's The News Hub (podcast)
- Watching Your Wallet (podcast)
- This Week in Barron's (podcast)
- Walt Mossberg's Personal Technology (news feed)
- The Middle Seat (podcast)
- Wall Street Journal Editors' Picks (podcast)
- Market Update (podcast)
NewsRacer apps are being released and updated daily. If you have an idea for a NewsRacer app that would cater to your specific needs, or if you would like other news feeds or podcasts added to this app, e-mail us and let us know... we can make it happen!
Contact us at NewsRacer@centurylink.net.
Copyright 2013 by stemBop
- Get the latest news reguralry
- Latest international news from established publishers
- News apps for free
- Easy-to-use everyday newspaper
Economic News - get only the latest news daily! Now you should not search for online news in different sources – read everything you need with your smartphone!
This application allows you to access daily information of different topics: art and design, hobbies, computer science news, new music, healthy lifestyle artices and pieces of advice, photography articles and more.
With more than 130 reporters and editors working out of bureaus across three continents, SNL News combines comprehensive, real-time news coverage with extensive, in-depth proprietary reporting on our sectors, providing an unmatched information advantage across online, print and mobile platforms.
In this app, SNL subscribers can access all the latest news on their sectors of interest and check up on the latest activity on broad market and SNL custom indexes.
1. Get instant, real-time access to the latest SNL news, including top stories, regular features, commentary and exclusives.
2. Customize your experience to include only those industry categories of interest.
3. Read and access content while offline – on a plane, subway, etc.
4. Save stories of interest in a special tab for future review.
5. Share content with other SNL users via email or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
Some of the newspapers in app:
The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Los Angeles Times and more...
Some of the magazines in app:
Time, Game Informer, Reader's Digest, People, National Geographic and more...
Some of the news channel in app:
ABC News, Bloomberg, CNN, Fox, CNBC and more...
Enjoy and profit from Malaysia's leading business and investment newspaper - The Edge Financial Daily.
The Edge Financial Daily is a standalone daily business newspaper which is a complement to The Edge Malaysia weekly.
Published Mondays to Fridays, The Edge Financial Daily provides breaking news, exclusives and in-depth analyses of corporate, capital markets, property, technology business and management news in Malaysia and the region.
The Financial Daily app is free.
Download issues of The Edge Financial Daily FREE during the promotional period.
Recommended to use with Android 3.2 Honeycomb-based tablet. User experience may vary with different tablets.
We welcome your comments and feedback. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile websites, Podcasts reader, news,... all-in-one free app!
Top Economy, Finance and Business websites and bookmarks:
- Business Insider
- Google Finance
- NYTimes Business
- Financial Times
- Yahoo Finance
- Reuters Business
- The Wall Street Journal
- Business Time
- The Guardian – Business
- BBC Business News
- CNN Money
- The Economist
Top Economy, Finance and Business Podcasts:
- Wall Street Journal This Morning
- FT Money Show
- Wall Street Journal Tech News Briefing
- Wall Street Journal's Your Money Matters
- Wall Street Journal Editors' Picks
- Wall Street Journal What's News
- Wall Street Journal's The News Hub
- Watching Your Wallet Podcast
- MarketWatch News Break
- MarketWatch Market Update Podcast
- MarketWatch Stock Talk
- The Dave Ramsey Show Dave Ramsey Podcast
- The James Altucher Show Stansberry Radio Network
- The School of Greatness Lewis Howes Podcast
- MARKETPLACE ALL-IN-ONE American Public Media
- MAD MONEY W/ JIM CRAMER Full Episode By CNBC
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast Pat Flynn
- HBR IdeaCast Harvard Business Review Podcast
If you usually use another website or if you have any suggestions for a future update please send us an email to email@example.com.
This app collects free content available on the internet and redirect users to it. All content remains property of original owners and we do not edit any content. This app has no affiliation with the content providers and all content displayed herein remains intellectual property of original owner. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind using our application.
If you want us to remove any content please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove it within 24h.
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.
Note: This app needs a good internet connection.