Enjoy the FT's award-winning global news, video, comment and analysis, with automatic downloads of the most recent edition to read even when you don't have a signal.
- Free to download
- Free registration allows 3 articles per month as well as giving access to your FT.com portfolio
- Subscribers have unlimited access on all FT.com outlets - phone, tablet and desktop
- Premium subscribers also get the Financial Times' incisive Lex column and exclusive newsletters
- Users in India get a specially customised front page
The app is integrated with your FT.com account login and settings. This application allows users to register or subscribe on device securely via FT.com. Once you have signed up, or upgraded your account, please switch back to the app and enjoy your new level of access.
If you have any feedback on our Android app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. With over 500 Android devices in the market we have tested on many but haven’t managed to cover all combinations. If you have issues with your particular handset then we would love to hear from you. Please include details of which Android device you are using, and OS version if you know it.
The all-new FT Android app
We have redesigned the FT Android app from the ground up, with a new, cleaner layout and a host of new features, new content and additional functionality including recommended reads. For the first time it will have videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images optimised for a small screen, plus a clearer design making it easier to navigate. The app is available to download for free from Google Play. For more information visit http://apps.ft.com/home/web-app/.
· Your personalised FT: My FT is a personalised hub where you can keep all the content that interests you in one place – saved articles, recommended reads, recently-read stories and your portfolio summary.
· Stories brought to life, with videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images giving you a richer reading experience.
· Easier to read, with a clean design that gives more room for news and easy swiping from one article to the next.
· Morning edition, on large-screen devices presents content as per that morning’s newspaper – and won’t update throughout the day, giving you a reading experience as close to the paper as possible. Prefer to get updated on the latest news as it comes in throughout the day? Just switch back to the Live Edition.
· Improved navigation makes it easier and faster to find the content that matters most to you. Find what you're looking for in an instant.
· Frequently downloads the latest FT content, allowing seamless offline usage when there's no live connection
· Access full markets data section including market gainers and losers, currencies, commodities and bonds
· View stock performance summaries with detailed business profile information, estimates and targeted news
*App runs on Android 4.0 and above.
FT Weekend now looks even better with our new app edition, giving you a beautifully designed way to enjoy our arts and lifestyle coverage wherever you are at the weekend. Read food and drink reviews, enjoy Lunch with the FT or browse through style pages, all through your smartphone or tablet. From celebrated book commentaries to an intelligent look at global travel, property and culture - there is something to delight and inspire all of our readers.
Track the markets with real-time data, and personalize a Watchlist to keep up with your stock performance. CNN Money’s Android app features an elegant design, making it quick and easy to get the latest business, markets and finance news.
· Real-time Market data
· Personalized Watchlists
· World Markets, Currency and Commodities data
· Breaking news alerts
Economy, Finance and Business mobile websites, Podcasts reader, news,... all-in-one free app!
Top Economy, Finance and Business news websites and bookmarks:
- Business Insider
- Google Finance
- NYTimes Business
- Financial Times
- Yahoo Finance
- Reuters Business
- The Wall Street Journal
- Business Time
- The Guardian – Business
- BBC Business News
- CNN Money
- The Economist
Top Economy, Finance and Business news Podcasts:
- Wall Street Journal This Morning
- FT Money Show
- Wall Street Journal Tech News Briefing
- Wall Street Journal's Your Money Matters
- Wall Street Journal Editors' Picks
- Wall Street Journal What's News
- Wall Street Journal's The News Hub
- Watching Your Wallet Podcast
- MarketWatch News Break
- MarketWatch Market Update Podcast
- MarketWatch Stock Talk
- The Dave Ramsey Show Dave Ramsey Podcast
- The James Altucher Show Stansberry Radio Network
- The School of Greatness Lewis Howes Podcast
- MARKETPLACE ALL-IN-ONE American Public Media
- MAD MONEY W/ JIM CRAMER Full Episode By CNBC
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast Pat Flynn
- HBR IdeaCast Harvard Business Review Podcast
If you usually use another Economy, Finance and Business news website or if you have any suggestions for a future update please send us an email to email@example.com.
If you want us to remove any content please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove it within 24h.
This app collects free content available on the internet and redirect users to it. All content remains property of original owners and we do not edit any content. This app has no affiliation with the content providers and all content displayed herein remains intellectual property of original owner. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind using our application.
Note: This app needs a good internet connection.
The Economic Times App :
- Lets you get the latest and popular business news of india and abroad as it happens.
- Offers a full range of News categories: Top Stories of India and abroad,News by Industry ,Market News,Personal Finance News,Technology News,Opinion News,Features News,Environment News and many more.
- Introduces Slideshows ranging across different genres -Auto,Advertising & Marketing,Biz & Entrepreneurship,Corporate & Industry,Consumer & Legal,Economy,Entertainment,Events and many more.
- Gives enhanced Markets Data ranging from Sensex(BSE),Nifty(NSE),Mutual Funds,Commodities,Companies(Shares)Movers,Gainers and Losers
- Allows home screen widgets to keep you up to date even when the app is closed.
- Provides an all new ET Portfolio enabling you to manage/track your investments in Stock Market on the go.
- Lets you share stories on different social networks, or on email/SMS to a friend.
- Supports breaking News Push Notifications to keep you updated with latest events.
- Has offline reading supported which enables you to sync the stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure.
- Displays a breaking News ticker while surfing the app to keep you updated with latest events on the go.
- Lets you track the stocks in your Watchlist, Market Gainers, Losers, Movers, etc.
Enjoy and profit from Malaysia's leading business and investment newspaper - The Edge Financial Daily.
The Edge Financial Daily is a standalone daily business newspaper which is a complement to The Edge Malaysia weekly.
Published Mondays to Fridays, The Edge Financial Daily provides breaking news, exclusives and in-depth analyses of corporate, capital markets, property, technology business and management news in Malaysia and the region.
The Financial Daily app is free.
Download issues of The Edge Financial Daily FREE during the promotional period.
Recommended to use with Android 3.2 Honeycomb-based tablet. User experience may vary with different tablets.
We welcome your comments and feedback. E-mail: email@example.com
- Latest Business and Finance News as it happens.
- Top Stories of the Day by Industries, Stock Market News, Personal Finance News, Technology News, Opinions, Current News, Auto News and many more.
- Top 10 News in Slideshows across the genres - Business News, Share Market, Political News, India News, World News, Personal Finance News, Auto News, Event and other Entertainment News.
- Provide enhanced Markets Data from Sensex, BSE NSE NIFTY, Mutual Funds, Commodities, Companies gainers, Losers and more.
- Share stories with your friends via WhatsApp, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIN, emails, Google hangout and SMS.
- Get Push Notification based on breaking news which keeps you updated with hot trends.
- Photo Gallery
- Read ePaper anywhere on your device with Pinch-To-Zoom Option.
- Complete News categories: Market News, companies News, Technology News, Industry News, Mutual Funds News, Stock Market News, Currency News, Company Profiles, Auto News, Banking and Finance News, Health News, Science News, Travel and Tourism and many more..
- Smooth on 2G/3G networks
- App is free to use
Poslovni dnevnik Finance je vodilni vir informacij za slovensko poslovno javnost. Temelji na dostavljanju pravočasnih informacij, ekskluzivnih novic in dodani vrednosti informacij za poslovanje.
V okviru poslovnega dnevnika Finance redno izhajajo priloge, razširjene teme in rubrike:
redakcijske priloge: Okolje in energija, Industrija, Logistika, …
razširjene teme in rubrike: Top 101, regionalne priloge, državne priloge, …
oglasne priloge: Nepremičninski informator, IKT informator, ...
revija za življenjski slog TRENDI.
Vsak petek izhaja priloga Finance Weekend, kjer se poglobljeno in tudi bolj lahkotno ter poljudno strokovno piše o ekonomiji, gospodarstvu, prostem času in življenjskem slogu.
dostop do nove izdaje Financ že na predvečer izdaje (predvidoma okoli 23. ure lahko že berete časopisno vsebino prihodnjega dne);
arhiv zadnjih 14. izdaj;
nakup posameznega izvoda Financ;
možnost shranjevanja naloženih izvodov na pomnilnik vaše naprave;
enostavno iskanje po vsebini;
pregledovanje vsebine v standardni časopisni obliki za hiter pregled ali tekstovni obliki za lažje branje;
brezplačno vzorčno izdajo za ogled uporabniške izkušnje.
Naročniki na poslovni dnevnik Finance (premium ali digital) do vsebine v aplikacijo dostopajo z enakim uporabniškim imenom in geslom kot na www.finance.si ; za pomoč se lahko obrnete na firstname.lastname@example.org .
Download now and get a 30-day free trial.
Enjoy The Wall Street Journal’s world-leading journalism on a wide range of topics, including our renowned coverage of global business and finance, with top stories on world news, markets, tech, lifestyle and more—all updated throughout the day. This visually stunning and easy-to-use app offers full access to U.S., Europe and Asia digital and paper editions, with the latest news also translated into Japanese and Korean.
Special Features & Technical Specifications:
• News update options that let you control how often content is refreshed
• A seven-day archive of the English language editions of the newspapers and local-language digital editions so you never miss important news
• A visual, card-based layout for an enhanced mobile user experience
• Designed for Android Lollipop (5.0) OS and compatible with 4.0 OS or above
Cette application gratuite vous permet de consulter l’actualité pratique pour mieux gérer vos finances personnelles.
Retraite, Assurance-vie, Impôt, Placements, Immobilier, Succession, Crédits, Assurance: les actualités, les infos pratiques, les droits, les calculs utiles, etc...
Enable/Disable feeds from the Aggregate Tab by long-pressing a feed from the Channels option!
Favorite (save) articles, blog posts
Switch between feed channels
Set default feeds
Add new feeds
View combined feeds
Share articles to other apps (imports title as well)
View on web
US Equity Markets
Invest with an Edge
The Big Picture
Slope of Hope
Mebane Faber Research
Rick Ferri Blog
Image and video support
Twitter list integration (see: http://www.trustdan.us/international-relations-tweets-experts/)
AppRater Rating Mechanism...
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
You get Forbes,Yahoo Finance, CBS MoneyWatch, WSJ, Reuters, Financial News, CNN Money, NASDQ, Investing, The Street, Yahoo Finance, CNN Money, Newsmax, Kiplinger and more all together in their easy to read and navigate mobile site formats!
Get all of your Financial News sources together without switching from site to site.
*Financial Daily is not associated with any of the with any of the above mentioned sites.
You will see your most visited publications at the top of the list. You will be able to use double window with this app
Moreover, you could use your tablet to visualize the app in a more wide way.
Forbes, CNNMoney, Finantial times, China national news, Israel's business arena, Economic arab news, The Wall Street Journal...
The app is built specially for Lollipop devices and is compliant with Google’s Material Design
The official NDTV News app brings you the latest stories and videos from the NDTV studios in India. Keep abreast with the latest news stories, videos and photos on your device with the NDTV News app
Award-winning journalists and technology combine to report on Politics, Business, Cricket, Sports, Food, Entertainment and Bollywood. You can also get live cricket scores and track the stock markets
• Breaking news, top stories, India, world, business, entertainment, sports and more
• Full coverage of news events
• City news and popular stories
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, Google Plus, WhatsApp, Facebook and more
Watch & View
• Daily video updates from the world of news, entertainment, sports, lifestyle, business, gadgets and health
• Top videos from all categories, most popular and the best of NDTV
• Photo galleries and slideshows
Live Video & Audio Stream
• NDTV 24x7
• NDTV India
• NDTV Profit and Prime
• NDTV Good Times
* Permission for "Phone state" is required to turn off radio during a phone call
OGFJ is committed to presenting the story behind industry happenings. In addition to facts and figures, we report on how companies and individuals react to influence and capitalize on market changes, issues, and happenings.
Building upon our print edition success, OGFJ is the first oil and gas investment publication to offer an app to its readers. From the shale revolution to geophysical software to smartphones, technology is revolutionizing the energy industry. And now, in tune with the evolving needs of energy professionals and the speeds at which they need it, the FREE OGFJ app brings energy news and financial market information to those on the go. Access financial data, read the latest news from OGFJ.com, sort articles by most viewed, share articles, and stay informed.
keywords: oil,gas,financial,magazine,investing,investor,finance,natural,energy,Eagle Ford,shale,analysis
No need to switch back and forth from site to site in your browser. With Business Daily all Ten of your favorites are right at your fingertips!
Keep up to speed and stay informed with Business Daily News!
You will enjoy reading:CNN, International Business Times, Motley Fool, Seeking Alpha, The Business Journals, Rueters, Forbes, CNBC, Wall Street Journal and Business Insider.
*Business Daily News is not affiliated with any of the following: CNN, International Business Times, Motley Fool, Seeking Alpha, The Business Journals, Rueters, Forbes, CNBC, Wall Street Journal or Business Insider.
- A stunning visual experience with full-screen video and interactive graphics
- Optimized performance that delivers fast load times
- Interactive push notifications that link directly to trading alerts that can be saved for offline reading
- Action Alerts Plus: Get instant access to Jim Cramer’s charitable trust portfolio where he and Stephanie Link reveal their money management tactics, while giving advance notice before each trade
- Real Money: Jim Cramer and over 30 Wall Street professionals write daily, with intelligent stock market commentary and actionable stock trading advice
- Stock Under $10: Discover high-quality, low-dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar
- Dividend Stock Advisor: David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that pay a significant and reliable income stream
TheStreet Premium is free to download and all users can access "TheStreet Select", a preview of recent premium content hand-picked by TheStreet's editorial team. Subscribers get access to up to 10 different stock market commentary or trading services and can simply log in to get full access to this app as part of their existing subscription.