Enjoy the FT's award-winning global news, video, comment and analysis, with automatic downloads of the most recent edition to read even when you don't have a signal.
- Free to download
- Free registration allows 3 articles per month as well as giving access to your FT.com portfolio
- Subscribers have unlimited access on all FT.com outlets - phone, tablet and desktop
- Premium subscribers also get the Financial Times' incisive Lex column and exclusive newsletters
- Users in India get a specially customised front page
The app is integrated with your FT.com account login and settings. This application allows users to register or subscribe on device securely via FT.com. Once you have signed up, or upgraded your account, please switch back to the app and enjoy your new level of access.
If you have any feedback on our Android app, please email email@example.com. With over 500 Android devices in the market we have tested on many but haven’t managed to cover all combinations. If you have issues with your particular handset then we would love to hear from you. Please include details of which Android device you are using, and OS version if you know it.
The all-new FT Android app
We have redesigned the FT Android app from the ground up, with a new, cleaner layout and a host of new features, new content and additional functionality including recommended reads. For the first time it will have videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images optimised for a small screen, plus a clearer design making it easier to navigate. The app is available to download for free from Google Play. For more information visit http://apps.ft.com/home/web-app/.
· Your personalised FT: My FT is a personalised hub where you can keep all the content that interests you in one place – saved articles, recommended reads, recently-read stories and your portfolio summary.
· Stories brought to life, with videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images giving you a richer reading experience.
· Easier to read, with a clean design that gives more room for news and easy swiping from one article to the next.
· Morning edition, on large-screen devices presents content as per that morning’s newspaper – and won’t update throughout the day, giving you a reading experience as close to the paper as possible. Prefer to get updated on the latest news as it comes in throughout the day? Just switch back to the Live Edition.
· Improved navigation makes it easier and faster to find the content that matters most to you. Find what you're looking for in an instant.
· Frequently downloads the latest FT content, allowing seamless offline usage when there's no live connection
· Access full markets data section including market gainers and losers, currencies, commodities and bonds
· View stock performance summaries with detailed business profile information, estimates and targeted news
*App runs on Android 4.0 and above.
FT Weekend now looks even better with our new app edition, giving you a beautifully designed way to enjoy our arts and lifestyle coverage wherever you are at the weekend. Read food and drink reviews, enjoy Lunch with the FT or browse through style pages, all through your smartphone or tablet. From celebrated book commentaries to an intelligent look at global travel, property and culture - there is something to delight and inspire all of our readers.
Track the markets with real-time data, and personalize a Watchlist to keep up with your stock performance. CNN Money’s Android app features an elegant design, making it quick and easy to get the latest business, markets and finance news.
· Real-time Market data
· Personalized Watchlists
· World Markets, Currency and Commodities data
· Breaking news alerts
Economy, Finance and Business mobile websites, Podcasts reader, news,... all-in-one free app!
Top Economy, Finance and Business news websites and bookmarks:
- Business Insider
- Google Finance
- NYTimes Business
- Financial Times
- Yahoo Finance
- Reuters Business
- The Wall Street Journal
- Business Time
- The Guardian – Business
- BBC Business News
- CNN Money
- The Economist
Top Economy, Finance and Business news Podcasts:
- Wall Street Journal This Morning
- FT Money Show
- Wall Street Journal Tech News Briefing
- Wall Street Journal's Your Money Matters
- Wall Street Journal Editors' Picks
- Wall Street Journal What's News
- Wall Street Journal's The News Hub
- Watching Your Wallet Podcast
- MarketWatch News Break
- MarketWatch Market Update Podcast
- MarketWatch Stock Talk
- The Dave Ramsey Show Dave Ramsey Podcast
- The James Altucher Show Stansberry Radio Network
- The School of Greatness Lewis Howes Podcast
- MARKETPLACE ALL-IN-ONE American Public Media
- MAD MONEY W/ JIM CRAMER Full Episode By CNBC
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast Pat Flynn
- HBR IdeaCast Harvard Business Review Podcast
If you usually use another Economy, Finance and Business news website or if you have any suggestions for a future update please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want us to remove any content please send us an email to: email@example.com and we will remove it within 24h.
This app collects free content available on the internet and redirect users to it. All content remains property of original owners and we do not edit any content. This app has no affiliation with the content providers and all content displayed herein remains intellectual property of original owner. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind using our application.
Note: This app needs a good internet connection.
Download now and get a 30-day free trial.
Interested in testing exclusive new features and providing valuable feedback on our app? Please consider joining as a tester for our beta version. Your feedback will be integral to creating a better product. Please note that as a tester you will come across some bugs and occasional performance issues, while we continue to work on a better product. You may leave the beta community anytime and return to the most recent version of our app by tapping on "leave the test." Please follow this link: https://plus.google.com/communities/107561029683982598514 to join our community and become a tester.
Enjoy The Wall Street Journal’s world-leading journalism on a wide range of topics, including our renowned coverage of global business and finance, with top stories on world news, markets, tech, lifestyle and more—all updated throughout the day. This visually stunning and easy-to-use app offers full access to U.S., Europe and Asia digital and paper editions, with the latest news also translated into Japanese and Korean.
Special Features & Technical Specifications:
• News update options that let you control how often content is refreshed
• A seven-day archive of the English language editions of the newspapers and local-language digital editions so you never miss important news
• A visual, card-based layout for an enhanced mobile user experience
• Designed for Android Lollipop (5.0) OS and compatible with 4.0 OS or above
The Economic Times App :
- Lets you get the latest and popular business news of india and abroad as it happens.
- Offers a full range of News categories: Top Stories of India and abroad,News by Industry ,Market News,Personal Finance News,Technology News,Opinion News,Features News,Environment News and many more.
- Introduces Slideshows ranging across different genres -Auto,Advertising & Marketing,Biz & Entrepreneurship,Corporate & Industry,Consumer & Legal,Economy,Entertainment,Events and many more.
- Gives enhanced Markets Data ranging from Sensex(BSE),Nifty(NSE),Mutual Funds,Commodities,Companies(Shares)Movers,Gainers and Losers
- Allows home screen widgets to keep you up to date even when the app is closed.
- Provides an all new ET Portfolio enabling you to manage/track your investments in Stock Market on the go.
- Lets you share stories on different social networks, or on email/SMS to a friend.
- Supports breaking News Push Notifications to keep you updated with latest events.
- Has offline reading supported which enables you to sync the stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure.
- Displays a breaking News ticker while surfing the app to keep you updated with latest events on the go.
- Lets you track the stocks in your Watchlist, Market Gainers, Losers, Movers, etc.
Poslovni dnevnik Finance je vodilni vir informacij za slovensko poslovno javnost. Temelji na dostavljanju pravočasnih informacij, ekskluzivnih novic in dodani vrednosti informacij za poslovanje.
V okviru poslovnega dnevnika Finance redno izhajajo priloge, razširjene teme in rubrike:
redakcijske priloge: Okolje in energija, Industrija, Logistika, …
razširjene teme in rubrike: Top 101, regionalne priloge, državne priloge, …
oglasne priloge: Nepremičninski informator, IKT informator, ...
revija za življenjski slog TRENDI.
Vsak petek izhaja priloga Finance Weekend, kjer se poglobljeno in tudi bolj lahkotno ter poljudno strokovno piše o ekonomiji, gospodarstvu, prostem času in življenjskem slogu.
dostop do nove izdaje Financ že na predvečer izdaje (predvidoma okoli 23. ure lahko že berete časopisno vsebino prihodnjega dne);
arhiv zadnjih 14. izdaj;
nakup posameznega izvoda Financ;
možnost shranjevanja naloženih izvodov na pomnilnik vaše naprave;
enostavno iskanje po vsebini;
pregledovanje vsebine v standardni časopisni obliki za hiter pregled ali tekstovni obliki za lažje branje;
brezplačno vzorčno izdajo za ogled uporabniške izkušnje.
Naročniki na poslovni dnevnik Finance (premium ali digital) do vsebine v aplikacijo dostopajo z enakim uporabniškim imenom in geslom kot na www.finance.si ; za pomoč se lahko obrnete na firstname.lastname@example.org .
Enjoy and profit from Malaysia's leading business and investment newspaper - The Edge Financial Daily.
The Edge Financial Daily is a standalone daily business newspaper which is a complement to The Edge Malaysia weekly.
Published Mondays to Fridays, The Edge Financial Daily provides breaking news, exclusives and in-depth analyses of corporate, capital markets, property, technology business and management news in Malaysia and the region.
The Financial Daily app is free.
Download issues of The Edge Financial Daily FREE during the promotional period.
Recommended to use with Android 3.2 Honeycomb-based tablet. User experience may vary with different tablets.
We welcome your comments and feedback. E-mail: email@example.com
You get Forbes,Yahoo Finance, CBS MoneyWatch, WSJ, Reuters, Financial News, CNN Money, NASDQ, Investing, The Street, Yahoo Finance, CNN Money, Newsmax, Kiplinger and more all together in their easy to read and navigate mobile site formats!
Get all of your Financial News sources together without switching from site to site.
*Financial Daily is not associated with any of the with any of the above mentioned sites.
No need to switch back and forth from site to site in your browser. With Business Daily all Ten of your favorites are right at your fingertips!
Keep up to speed and stay informed with Business Daily News!
You will enjoy reading:CNN, International Business Times, Motley Fool, Seeking Alpha, The Business Journals, Rueters, Forbes, CNBC, Wall Street Journal and Business Insider.
*Business Daily News is not affiliated with any of the following: CNN, International Business Times, Motley Fool, Seeking Alpha, The Business Journals, Rueters, Forbes, CNBC, Wall Street Journal or Business Insider.
Barron’s Android app includes both U.S. and Asia editions, updated daily.
OGFJ is committed to presenting the story behind industry happenings. In addition to facts and figures, we report on how companies and individuals react to influence and capitalize on market changes, issues, and happenings.
Building upon our print edition success, OGFJ is the first oil and gas investment publication to offer an app to its readers. From the shale revolution to geophysical software to smartphones, technology is revolutionizing the energy industry. And now, in tune with the evolving needs of energy professionals and the speeds at which they need it, the FREE OGFJ app brings energy news and financial market information to those on the go. Access financial data, read the latest news from OGFJ.com, sort articles by most viewed, share articles, and stay informed.
keywords: oil,gas,financial,magazine,investing,investor,finance,natural,energy,Eagle Ford,shale,analysis
Banking News, Latest Financial News, Investing News, Opinion, Interviews, Analysis covering Forex News, Trading News, Technology News, Review of the banking and financial world.
Global Banking and Finance Review offers the best in Financial News, Analysis, Opinion, Interviews and Reviews covering the Financial Markets, Banking, Business, Trading, Technology, Finance, Islamic Finance, Asset Management, Insurance, Pension Funds, Hedge Funds, Wealth Management, Business Travel, Real Estate, FOREX or Foreign Exchange Trading, Binary Options and much more.
This portal is now available as a great Android application, allowing you to keep yourself up to date with the latest financial market news whilst on the go.
Global Banking & Finance Review is Read in over 200 different countries. Our readership includes Presidents, CEO’s, CFO’S and Senior Decision makers within Fortune 500 companies, Major Banks, Financial Institutions, Central Banks and Individuals interested in financial markets and news. Global Banking & Finance Review is ranked under the top 20,000 websites globally by Alexa.
Web Address: http://www.globalbankingandfinance.com
Download the app now!
Browse the latest headlines from topics like startups, leadership, management, finance and marketing. Plus get FREE access to select stories from the latest issue of Entrepreneur magazine.
The Entrepreneur Daily app also features:
- Daily posts from over 300 expert contributors and columnists
- Exclusive videos featuring exclusive interviews and how-to tips
- Share Entrepreneur articles and videos Facebook, Twitter, email and SMS
- Automatic updates to give you access to the latest content.
- Join the conversation — view and write comments on articles and videos.
Suggestions? We want to hear them! Send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will see your most visited publications at the top of the list. You will be able to use double window with this app
Moreover, you could use your tablet to visualize the app in a more wide way.
Forbes, CNNMoney, Finantial times, China national news, Israel's business arena, Economic arab news, The Wall Street Journal...
- A stunning visual experience with full-screen video and interactive graphics
- Optimized performance that delivers fast load times
- Interactive push notifications that link directly to trading alerts that can be saved for offline reading
- Action Alerts Plus: Get instant access to Jim Cramer’s charitable trust portfolio where he and Stephanie Link reveal their money management tactics, while giving advance notice before each trade
- Real Money: Jim Cramer and over 30 Wall Street professionals write daily, with intelligent stock market commentary and actionable stock trading advice
- Stock Under $10: Discover high-quality, low-dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar
- Dividend Stock Advisor: David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that pay a significant and reliable income stream
TheStreet Premium is free to download and all users can access "TheStreet Select", a preview of recent premium content hand-picked by TheStreet's editorial team. Subscribers get access to up to 10 different stock market commentary or trading services and can simply log in to get full access to this app as part of their existing subscription.