It uses GPS and your internet connection to show you where the radars are and help you avoid fines.
The basic idea is that you will know where the radars are when you drive, and can go past them at a safe speed.
Radar Beep integrates with all mobile phone GPS navigators to detect radars while navigating to your destination.
You can use the app with or without a navigator.
The app also has a map of radars with your position and direction.
It always focuses on the road in the right direction and shows radars around and ahead of you.
Radar Beep updates automatically, no action on your part is required.
To make it easier to turn the scanner on, you can use:
- The widget that comes with the app.
- Configure auto start with Bluetooth. The app will turn on by itself when the phone connects to the car via Bluetooth. When the car is turned off, the app turns off too.
- NFC magnetic sticker by Radar Beep which you can place in your car. The app will turn on when the phone is near the sticker (your phone has to support NFC). ** Coming soon **
This app includes advertising so we can offer the service for free.
If you don’t like the ads you can remove them with a small payment. Thanks for your help.
- Radar detection: stationary, mobile, section, traffic lights, warnings of danger on the road, black spots and police checkpoints.
- Integrates with all GPS navigators to detect radar while you drive.
- Exact distance to the radar and the speed of your car.
- Warning distance graduated according to your speed for greater ease.
- Sound alerts proportional to the distance to the radar.
- Map view with your exact location and the location of the radar.
- Widget for turning the detector on quickly.
- Bluetooth auto start when you turn the car on.
- Intuitive interface design.
- Radar warnings in different countries.
- Voices: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish.
- Languages: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, French, Hindi, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Turkish.
Cobra iRadar is the world’s first and largest community-based radar/laser/camera detection system. iRadar allows you to share and receive alerts in real time from other iRadar users! With access to live radar/laser detection, user reports, automatic alert reporting, and Cobra’s AURA speed and red light camera database, iRadar users are the smartest and most aware drivers on the road. Download Cobra iRadar to see how social networking revolutionizes detection.
Cobra iRadar App:
• Shows visual alerts from the Cobra iRadar detector on your Smart Phone *
• Allows you to submit and receive locations of Live Police, Red Light Cameras, Speed Cameras, and Caution Areas from other members of the iRadar community
• Displays live radar and laser alert information from all iRadar users
• Warns of upcoming speed cameras, red light cameras, known speed traps, and dangerous intersections with AURA, the industry’s premier 100% verified camera database.
Cobra iRadar Detector unit:
• Detects all radar & laser guns used by Law Enforcement
• Provides full 360-degree protection
• Reduces false alerts with City/Highway Mode
Award Winning App
• 2014 CES Innovations Award Winner - SPX 7800BT
• 2013 CTIA Emerging Technology Awards - Finalist
• 2013 CES Innovations Award Winner - S120R
• 2012 CES Innovations Award Winner - iRadar Community
• Mac | Life's Most Innovative Product, CES 2011
• 2011 CES Innovations Award Winner - iRAD 100
• 2010 SEMA Best New Product in Mobile Electronics Runner-Up
"Saved me from no fewer than five different tickets already. It is fantastic." -Clayton Morris, Fox News Channel
*Note: Certain functionalities of this app are only available when linked to a Cobra iRadar Detector unit. To purchase a Cobra iRadar detector unit go to www.cobrairadar.com or enter the store page on the app.
It informs the driver about his current speed, the maximum speed considered by the radar and the distance to the police speed radar with visual and audio information.
It allows the driver to add to the database new radars and speed traps that he/she might find in the road.
The program allows you to import radars from different sources, such as: KML files (NDrive), CSV files (Garmin), TXT files (iGO) and ASC files (Navigon).
Help the development of this app by buying the app Radar Trap Pro from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.bruxo.radartrappro)
Please feel free to send me suggestions, comments and ideas.
The latest version supports all the countries of the world!
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector - is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams.
There is a feature update the database of the hazards.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option "Use speech when hazard detected".
To start monitoring hazards just press "On" button in the left bottom screen corner.
★★★ Features ★★★
★ Night mode adjustment on screen
★ 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
★ Map auto zoom and rotation map along the way
★ Dashboard with current speed
★ 140 000 active hazards POIs around the world (check your country in FREE version of this APP at first)
★ Daily database updates!
★ Support voice alerts
★ Support of working in background or with other Navigation APPs
★ You can add their own POI to shared database
If you want to help us translate Radardroid to your language, please joins us in http://crowdin.net/project/radardroid-lite
Pro version can be shown over Google Navigator and provides background alerts.
This app uses Google Analytics for gathering ANONYMOUS app-usage statistics.
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one selling app in more than 100 countries. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).
Flightradar24 Free features include:
* Identify any aircraft flying overhead with Augmented Reality view
* See planes moving in real-time
* Search for a flight
* Get flight number and callsign information for individual planes
* See images for most aircraft
Do you want more features? Buy Flightradar24 and get:
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Emergency squawk sush notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are constantly working to expand Flightradar24’s global coverage. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of December 2014. For the most up-to-date coverage, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Close to 100% coverage
* NORTH AMERICA
100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* Rest of the World
We have coverage in parts of Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Middle East, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, Venezuela and many other countries
Please note that coverage will vary.
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
Speed Detector EVO, its interface is simple and easy for use. Just place your phone onto the dashboard of your car and then run the speed detector application after your phone received good GPS signal. You don't need to keep watching the phone screen all the time while using the application, just listen to sound warning. You will be aware of a speed trap in front of you.
The functionalists of Speed Detector EVO include:
Driving Mode: Traffic report, Police report, Camera report, Traffic check, and Over speed alert(please click "setting/over speed alert" to set speed).
Non-driving Mode: POI for lifestyle, Path planning, Traffic check manual, Oil consumption.
Speed Detector EVO serves many countries, including Taiwan, China, HK, SG, USA, UK, NZ, AU, Europe,etc. Please click "setting/country" to select one.
Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favourites trips and more...
As a single traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds its own real time crowd sourced traffic info.
• 3D/2D Map
• Background use, warns you or declare incidents even if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
• North or ahead driving orientation
• Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
• Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
• Biker Mode
• Day/Night Mode
• Single tap notification
• Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
• Trip sharing
Any question? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://bit.ly/1Im8J4a
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
With the GPS turned on enter a name for a location and tell NavCom remember this location. You'll always be able to find it again. Press Display a Location to view previously saved locations and one touch of the Show Directions button will give you turn by turn directions back to that location.
Always remember where you parked, don't loose that great picnic spot, great for geocacheing.
Feedback, comments, feature requests and a full walkthrough of the program.
Fahren Sie unbesorgt und entspannt ohne Angst vor Strafzetteln. Mit dieser App erhalten Sie die Lite-Version des vollwertigen RADARWARNER Pro von Vialsoft.
Unsere BLITZER-Datenbank wird täglich aktualisiert und bietet Ihnen kostenlos ständige Verbesserungen und Updates. OHNE ABONNEMENT UND ZUSATZKOSTEN!
Der Radarwarner Lite erkennt fest installierte Blitzer in DEUTSCHLAND: Die Pro-Version erkennt alle Blitzertypen: FESTE UND MOBILE BLITZER, TUNNEL- UND AMPELBLITZER. Zudem wird auf POLIZEIKONTROLLEN und GEFÄHRLICHE UNFALLSCHWERPUNKTE hingewiesen.
Klicken Sie auf den Link, um zur Vollversion Pro zu gelangen: http://goo.gl/z1FWUF
- Integration in die Routenführung aller gängigen GPS-NAVIGATIONSGERÄTE. Dabei werden Routenansagen und BLITZER-Warnungen gleichzeitig ausgegeben.
- Batteriesparmodus Die App kann im Hintergrund laufen. Auch bei ausgeschaltetem Bildschirm erhalten Sie die Warnungen!
- Wählen Sie unter 4 verschiedenen Anzeigearten. Darunter ein 3D-Modus mit Erweiterter Wirklichkeit, der Ihnen eine genaue Ansicht des Blitzerstandorts liefert.
- Einfache und zeitgemäße Bedienoberfläche. Standort, Fahrtrichtung und Abstand zum nächsten Blitzer werden in Echtzeit zusammen mit dem Tempolimit angezeigt.
- Sprachausgabe komplett auf DEUTSCH
- Warntöne beim Annähern an einen BLITZER.
- Warnungen beim Überschreiten des Tempolimits.
- Vibrationsmodus für Motorradfahrer.
- Warnabstände und Warnparameter frei konfigurierbar.
- Keine Datenverbindung zum Anzeigen der Blitzerstandorte erforderlich. Die Internetverbindung ist nur für die Anzeige im Kartenmodus erforderlich.
Diese Software wurde speziell für den Einsatz auf deutschen Straßen entwickelt. Die Bedienoberfläche zeigt immer die jeweils wichtigen Informationen an. Der Radarwarner Pro wurde von Vialsoft entwickelt und in DEUTSCHLAND getestet. Sie können sich die App UNBESORGT herunterladen.
Für Rückfragen oder Anregungen stehen wir Ihnen jederzeit gerne zur Verfügung: email@example.com
Keywords: Radarwarner, Blitzerwarner, Radar, Blitzer, GPS, Standort.
- How to Turn Your Nexus 7 Tablet into a Futuristic Heads-Up Display (HUD) for Your Car
- Top 5 Automotive Android Apps
Navier HUD for Windows Phone is coming!
Navier HUD for IOS is coming!
What's difference in Premium version:
1. No ads
2. Syncs your data on different devices
3. Several premium-only parts
**Please make sure that your device works well with free version before you buying it **
NOTE: Needs 3G connection when navigation
NAVIER HUD – New navigation concept
Navier HUD is an application available on Android phones. Navier HUD uses the HUD (Head-up display) concept to help drivers without having to take their eyes off the road. The driving information are projected on to the windshield when using Navier HUD while the phone lie down in front of the windshield. Navier HUD has a simple navigation function to hint people toward a selected destination just follow the routing instruction. For the use of HUD, driving information and instruction are designed as simple symbols to help drivers easy to recognize.
Navier HUD (head-up display) projects navigational instructions on the windshield, effectively providing essential information to the driver without having to take your eyes off the road.
The navigational instructions are designed to be read clearly in HUD mode. Simple instructions and signals is the main goal here. Turn-by-turn speech instructions are supported (not all languages).
[Usable for different vehicles]
Navier HUD can be used for driving, biking, jogging... You can switch between HUD and normal mode for regular use on a phone holder.
[Customize your layout]
Navier HUD lets you create your own panel layout with parts like a compass, routing instructions, average speed, route progress, distance travelled. Just choose the parts you need and arrange them however you like.
[Synchronize data with your Google account]
Navier HUD synchronizes and backs up your data (destination and panel layouts) to multiple devices using your Google account.
GPS HUD Mode
GPS Speed, Bearing, Date and Time
Auto answering phone call with speaker
Show SMS(Text message)
GPS location and weather Change color of text
Get titles from RSS
ECO Drive indicator
GPS Speed camera warning
(users must download or edit camera data file
There are several sites provide camera data like
iGo8 format of text file is compatible with this app
You can also edit this text file if you know latitude and longitude of
camera location by yourself)
★★★★★ Advantages of the PLUS version ★★★★★
[✔] Verified speedcam alerts, therefore more relaxed traveling
[✔] Background and Widget mode
[✔] Landscape mode, simply turn your smartphone 90°
[✔] HFP-Bluetooth support
This exclusive service is only available to users of the PLUS version. Any questions? Ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org
★★★★★ OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS ★★★★★
+ Real time alerts of mobile radar traps
+ More than 47,000 fixed speedcams worldwide from SCDB.info
+ Directional alerts for all fixed speedcams
+ Automatic updates every 5 minutes
+ Visual and acoustic warnings
+ Indication of device type and of legal speed limit
+ Simple alert function
+ Online/offline mode
+ Locations of fixed speedcams checked on site
+ Listening and radar view
+ Landscape mode
+ Background mode*
+ Distance and direction of speedcam indicated
*Ask our support team (email@example.com) about background mode functionality!
BUY NOW AND TRAVEL MORE RELAXED!
- Android operating system 2.x or higher
- Internet access for online updates (flat rate recommended)
- Internal GPS
Warns for speed cams, red light cams and mobile flash teams like police radars and laser guns.
New feature: detects mobile police radars on all major roads.
Note: the database of this app holds speedcams of Belgium and the Netherlands only!