It uses GPS and your internet connection to show you where the radars are and help you avoid fines.
The basic idea is that you will know where the radars are when you drive, and can go past them at a safe speed.
Radar Beep integrates with all mobile phone GPS navigators to detect radars while navigating to your destination.
You can use the app with or without a navigator.
The app also has a map of radars with your position and direction.
It always focuses on the road in the right direction and shows radars around and ahead of you.
Radar Beep updates automatically, no action on your part is required.
To make it easier to turn the scanner on, you can use:
- The widget that comes with the app.
- Configure auto start with Bluetooth. The app will turn on by itself when the phone connects to the car via Bluetooth. When the car is turned off, the app turns off too.
- NFC magnetic sticker by Radar Beep which you can place in your car. The app will turn on when the phone is near the sticker (your phone has to support NFC). ** Coming soon **
This app includes advertising so we can offer the service for free.
If you don’t like the ads you can remove them with a small payment. Thanks for your help.
- Radar detection: stationary, mobile, section, traffic lights, warnings of danger on the road, black spots and police checkpoints.
- Integrates with all GPS navigators to detect radar while you drive.
- Exact distance to the radar and the speed of your car.
- Warning distance graduated according to your speed for greater ease.
- Sound alerts proportional to the distance to the radar.
- Map view with your exact location and the location of the radar.
- Widget for turning the detector on quickly.
- Bluetooth auto start when you turn the car on.
- Intuitive interface design.
- Radar warnings in different countries.
- Voices: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish.
- Languages: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, French, Hindi, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Turkish.
It informs the driver about his current speed, the maximum speed considered by the radar and the distance to the police speed radar with visual and audio information.
It allows the driver to add to the database new radars and speed traps that he/she might find in the road.
The program allows you to import radars from different sources, such as: KML files (NDrive), CSV files (Garmin), TXT files (iGO) and ASC files (Navigon).
Help the development of this app by buying the app Radar Trap Pro from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.bruxo.radartrappro)
Please feel free to send me suggestions, comments and ideas.
The latest version supports all the countries of the world!
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector - is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams.
There is a feature update the database of the hazards.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option "Use speech when hazard detected".
To start monitoring hazards just press "On" button in the left bottom screen corner.
★★★ Features ★★★
★ Night mode adjustment on screen
★ 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
★ Map auto zoom and rotation map along the way
★ Dashboard with current speed
★ 140 000 active hazards POIs around the world (check your country in FREE version of this APP at first)
★ Daily database updates!
★ Support voice alerts
★ Support of working in background or with other Navigation APPs
★ You can add their own POI to shared database
It visualizes your
- current speed
- average speed,
- trip elapsed time,
- distance/time/direction to stored Home location,
- maximum reached speed (during the current trip or all your trips), maximum altitude and maximum distance to the starting point of your trip.
Also it shows
- color coded distance to the nearest known fixed speed camera;
- it's speed limit (if known);
- it's position, relatively to your moving direction, what gives you an idea is the camera in front or behind you;
The fixed cameras database includes an information about speed cameras in
- Europe (whole EU)
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
On approach aSmart HUD will give you sound and visual warning.
NOTE: It's not guaranteed all speed cameras in your area are included into the database. However, we will release database updates right after the new information will become available.
- Tapping the "HUD" icon mirrors all the text, so if you position the iPhone horizontally under your car's windscreen you can see perfectly readable half-transparent reflection of the picture displayed. Note: this mode works pretty well at night time and twilight, but on direct sunlight the screen brightness can be insufficient.
- a.Smart HUD can keep track on 4 speed limits, giving a warning (sound and visual) each time you crossing it. Normally, it's legal speed limits within cities, local roads and high-speed motorways. "Never exceed speed" is the speed you should not exceed under any conditions. Like technical limit of your vehicle or the point where government can arrest your driving license.
- 2 functionally different screen themes.
- Simple music player - stop/forward/rewind current music track;
- Google maps screen - check your location without switching between apps.
- Weather forecast within 3 hour step.
- Landscape and portrait screen modes.
- 5 different compass styles, 6 color themes, 3 sound themes, etc.
- Speed fullscreen mode (tap the speed indicator to switch into).
- Speed history log chart is placed on the bottom of the screen.
- "Records" screen (left upper button on the Location Info screen), with maximum reached speed (during the current trip or all of your trips), maximum altitude and distance from start.
- Different measurement units (km/h, mph, knots and meters per second), display color scheme, log type, sounds and more.
- Location Info (longitude and latitude, GPS measurement precision) and some more data.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about additional functionality! THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO CONTACT US IS SENDING YOUR REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS to email@example.com.
Speed Cameras by Sygic is a FREE, most accurate and easiest to use GPS based app, which lets you:
• See the speed limit for the road you are traveling on
• Get the real-time alerts of mobile radar traps and fixed speed cameras location
• Know about speed limit changes & exceeding the speed limit
• Drive more safely thanks to acoustic and visual warning
• Display speed limits and warnings also in other apps, such as Google Maps
• Track your mileage and useful driving stats using Trip log feature
• Record videos of your trips with the premium Dash Cam function
★★★★★ “It's a perfect driving companion.” - Tuaw.com
Get real-time alerts of 60,000+ fixed speed cameras & radar locations
► Know where the red-light cameras are hidden
► Know the location of fixed speed camera
Join other drivers & report new traps
► Report new traps, police radar, mobile camera with a single tap
► Get help from other drivers and stop worrying about speeding fines
The easiest to use speedometer, speed limit, trip log & dash cam app
► Beautifully designed app with essential features only
► Choose your metrics – km/h or mph & set your own speed alert
Keep track of useful statistics about your driving with Trip log
► Speedometer by Sygic is your perfect GPS mileage log tracker
► Track your mileage and view your driving history
► To have the best picture about your driving behavior, see the useful statistics in your Trip log
► Know the speed limit for the road you are travelling on
► Get the real-time alert when you exceed the speed limit
► Worldwide coverage of speed limits is available in 120 countries
► At night, info is projected directly into your line of sight - the windshield
► This allows you to process information faster and keep your attention on the road
► Works when it’s dark without any additional accessories or devices
► When HUD is running, tap on it to flip the screen and place under the windshield
Speed limits and warnings in other apps
► The app can display your current speed, speed limits, and warnings also in other apps (such as Google Maps)
► All information will be displayed as an overlay above the apps you choose
Premium speed cameras
► The world’s largest online speed cam database from premium providers
► 300 000+ real-time alerts of mobile speed cameras and police traps each month
The 1st speedometer app with integrated Dash Cam
► Record videos from your trips with Dash Cam (black box) feature
► Use the videos as evidence in case of an accident or an insurance fraud
► Record 5-minute videos in 1-minute segments, with the oldest video deleted
► Dash Cam (black box) feature records video and audio, including date, GPS coordinates & speed
► Head-up display mode let's you use your windshield as a state-of-the-art HUD device
* Sharing recorded videos by Dash Cam is forbidden by law in following countries: Slovakia, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium and Portugal
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
Cobra iRadar is the world’s first and largest community-based radar/laser/camera detection system. iRadar allows you to share and receive alerts in real time from other iRadar users! With access to live radar/laser detection, user reports, automatic alert reporting, and Cobra’s AURA speed and red light camera database, iRadar users are the smartest and most aware drivers on the road. Download Cobra iRadar to see how social networking revolutionizes detection.
Cobra iRadar App:
• Shows visual alerts from the Cobra iRadar detector on your Smart Phone *
• Allows you to submit and receive locations of Live Police, Red Light Cameras, Speed Cameras, and Caution Areas from other members of the iRadar community
• Displays live radar and laser alert information from all iRadar users
• Warns of upcoming speed cameras, red light cameras, known speed traps, and dangerous intersections with AURA, the industry’s premier 100% verified camera database.
Cobra iRadar Detector unit:
• Detects all radar & laser guns used by Law Enforcement
• Provides full 360-degree protection
• Reduces false alerts with City/Highway Mode
Award Winning App
• 2014 CES Innovations Award Winner - SPX 7800BT
• 2013 CTIA Emerging Technology Awards - Finalist
• 2013 CES Innovations Award Winner - S120R
• 2012 CES Innovations Award Winner - iRadar Community
• Mac | Life's Most Innovative Product, CES 2011
• 2011 CES Innovations Award Winner - iRAD 100
• 2010 SEMA Best New Product in Mobile Electronics Runner-Up
"Saved me from no fewer than five different tickets already. It is fantastic." -Clayton Morris, Fox News Channel
*Note: Certain functionalities of this app are only available when linked to a Cobra iRadar Detector unit. To purchase a Cobra iRadar detector unit go to www.cobrairadar.com or enter the store page on the app.
If you want to help us translate Radardroid to your language, please joins us in http://crowdin.net/project/radardroid-lite
Pro version can be shown over Google Navigator and provides background alerts.
This app uses Google Analytics for gathering ANONYMOUS app-usage statistics.
GPS HUD Mode
GPS Speed, Bearing, Date and Time
Auto answering phone call with speaker
Show SMS(Text message)
GPS location and weather Change color of text
Get titles from RSS
ECO Drive indicator
GPS Speed camera warning
(users must download or edit camera data file
There are several sites provide camera data like
iGo8 format of text file is compatible with this app
You can also edit this text file if you know latitude and longitude of
camera location by yourself)
'SpeedCamera!' applications for real-time detection offers its best technology ever.
▶ SpeedCamera! will inform in real time the presence of:
○ Fixed cameras
○ Mobile cameras
○ Average speed check
○ Traffic lights controlled
○ Danger zones
Every time you get close to a location detection, 'SpeedCamera!' will notify you by telling you the distance from the location and the speed limit is detected on that. If your speed is higher than allowed (in the case of average speed check it also refers to the average speed) the warning will be more insistent.
○ Frequent updates and free
○ Calculate the average speed
○ Automatic Reset average speed at average speed check
○ Operation without need for internet connection
○ Reporting only locations on your route
○ Background to use the application with the screen off or in conjunction with a navigation
○ Visible Warning - the screen will flash in case of exceeding the speed limit
○ Audible Warning
○ Voice - A voice will tell you all the details on the location you're about to reach
○ Smart battery management to maximize the autonomy of your phone
○ Ability to confirm or deny the accuracy of the reports
○ Ability to insert new report in real time
* Reports in real time ('Social SpeedCamera!') WARNING 'SpeedCamera!' is realy efficent because of high quality and free of charge. Only a broadcast so high guarantees a higher quantity and quality of signals in real time ('Social SpeedCamera!'). AND YOU DO NOT PAY MORE '*
If you need help or want to give us some advice write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one selling app in more than 100 countries. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).
Flightradar24 Free features include:
* Identify any aircraft flying overhead with Augmented Reality view
* See planes moving in real-time
* Search for a flight
* Get flight number and callsign information for individual planes
* See images for most aircraft
Do you want more features? Buy Flightradar24 and get:
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Emergency squawk sush notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are constantly working to expand Flightradar24’s global coverage. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of December 2014. For the most up-to-date coverage, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Close to 100% coverage
* NORTH AMERICA
100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* Rest of the World
We have coverage in parts of Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Middle East, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, Venezuela and many other countries
Please note that coverage will vary.
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
+++ Discount until 6th April 2015 +++
+++ Latest version 5.4.0 now available +++
- The application requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WLAN after installation
With NAVIGON you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system with on-board maps, which entails no data transfer or roaming charges for map display, route calculation, etc.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ Extended display of traffic signs: Warning of sharp turns, overtaking bans, accident risk, and more
+ Lane Assistant (static display) and Active Lane Assistant (dynamic display)
+ Bluetooth support (HFP or A2DP)
+ NAVIGON Latest Map Guarantee (new customers receive the most up-to-date map when purchasing the app)
+ HERE and Foursquare Local Search*
+ Fuel Live - Provides current fuel prices for Germany*
+ Glympse - Send your position information to selected users*
+ Safety Camera warning (for permanently installed cameras)
+ Reality View Pro – photorealistic display auf motorway junctions, exits, bifurcations…
+ Speed Assistant – display of current speed limit and adjustable warning on exceedance
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner – augmented reality POI search
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes – Calculates up to 3 routes at a time
+ Text-to-Speech with precise spoken announcements
+ Different English and German accents
+ Enhanced Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry by coordinates
+ 2D and 3D map displays (birdview)
+ HERE (former Navteq) map material for 44 countries of Europe
*this function requires a data connection
Enhance your system with these useful in-app packages :
+ Urban Guidance – navigate in many European urban areas using public transport**
+ Panorama View 3D – shows you the landscape not as a flat image, but with mountains and valleys
+ NAVIGON FreshMaps XL – Receive regular map updates***
+ NAVIGON cockpit – Animated graphics show all available driving data your phone can provide
+ TrafficLive – Real-time traffic information let you avoid traffic jams*
+ POI all-in-one – Add 100 thousands of extra POIs to your onboard database
+ Mobile Alert Live – this service informs you in your country about mobile danger zones and lets you report such
+ Mobile Alert Live Premium - As Mobile Alert Live, but working Europe wide, providing information level of reliability, time since last report and the number of reporters travelling in your direction
+ NAVIGON LPG and Bio-Diesel filling stations – an onboard database with lots of LPG/Bio-Diesel service stations
+ Smartwatch Connect - enables pedestrian navigation on the SONY SmartWatch 2 or the Samsung Galaxy Gear 2.
Requires additional installation of the free extension NAVIGON Smartwatch Connect, available here in Google Play,
Resp. NAVIGON Smartwatch Connect Gear on the Gear Manager Store
*this function requires a data connection
**The service is currently available in more than 65 European metropolitan areas. Urban Guidance is a Live service and therefore requires a data connection
***The service is covenanted for at least 24 month
- The app requires min. android OS 2.3.3
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voices and system files are saved on your phone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred (except mentioned differently for specific functions)
- The Europe version can require up to 3.4GB of free memory (depending on the number of countries you select). Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space available. The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via WiFi (WLAN). Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- On first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is mandatory to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
We built an app to match the efficiency reputation.
• Maximum battery duration. Enjoy long rides knowing that battery power will last. Our app is carefully designed and optimized having day-long tour rides in mind.
• No Internet connection needed. Usually, around 30% of battery power is spent just for transmitting GPS data to the Internet during a ride. Our app does not send tracked data over the Internet, leveraging both privacy and battery duration at the same time.
• FenceGuard technology. Our novel technology lets you easily camouflage the exact location of your home, workplace, or other important places of your choice from the GPS track files.
• Maximum privacy. Tracked data is only stored to your own device storage, not sent over the Internet. Tracking can even be disabled entirely, without affecting meter readings like distance, duration or altitude.
PRO key: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sublimis.urbanbiker.key
• Record your rides. Track your rides to a standard GPX files. Share the track files with anyone without disclosing the exact location of your home, workplace, or similar. Our app will camouflage these locations, without losing a single bit of track information.
• Profiles. Easily maintain ride style and statistic for multiple bikes, vehicles, or sports. Record multiple interleaving activities into separate tracks. Simply switch the profile and continue recording where you left off.
• Maps. Animated map from Google with terrain, satellite or standard layer w/ traffic, auto-rotate and follow modes, 3D view…
• Offline maps. Maps that are always ready for you, even without the Internet. Both vector and raster formats supported!
• Speedometer. Beautiful graphical/digital speedo shows your instant, average and maximum speeds at all times.
• GPS Cockpit. Shows Distance, Duration, Altitude, Ascent, Descent, Energy, Power¹, Climb Power¹, Acceleration, Pace, Temperature², Odometer, Wriggle percent³, and Clock!
• HUD mode. Put Urban behind the windshield of your car and view readings in reflection!
• Tally sounds. Hear a sound when you reach a milestone, for example every mile, every 30 min, or similar.
• Bicycle bell. Ringer, horn, clapper, or a cartoon voice. Bell is sounded by tapping the screen or shaking/knocking the device (eg. whilst in a pocket).
• Automatic bell ring. Will ring a bell when braking is detected.
• Moving (roar) sounds. Moving sounds that adjusts to your speed. Great for silent bikes that startle pedestrians.
• Flashlight. Use camera flash as a bike light. Steady, Strobo, Blinking — Make yourself noticeable in low visibility conditions.
• Passive GPS mode. Switch to passive mode if using another GPS app at the same time (like My Tracks, Maps, Strava, Endomondo, Runtastic, GPS Test, etc). This way Urban won't use extra battery power.
• Relaunch after forceful reboot. Always ready.
• Keep screen on / Keep above lockscreen. No need to unlock the device to access the app.
• Simple to use and clean interface. Easily operated during the rough times action.
• Widgets (Desktop & Lock Screen).
• Portrait / Landscape screen modes.
¹ Watts, or Watts per kg/lb. No external sensors like ANT+ or similar are needed.
² Ambient temperature sensor is only available on some devices.
³ Tells you how curvy was the route, but also a route's fractal dimension.
App is very useful for commute, tours, mountain bike, downhill, road, running, jogging, walking, duathlon, triathlon, driving, …
Perfect for use on a handlebar mount, in an armband, on a dashboard, in a pocket, or in a bag.
- How to Turn Your Nexus 7 Tablet into a Futuristic Heads-Up Display (HUD) for Your Car
- Top 5 Automotive Android Apps
Navier HUD for Windows Phone is coming!
Navier HUD for IOS is coming!
What's difference in Premium version:
1. No ads
2. Syncs your data on different devices
3. Several premium-only parts
**Please make sure that your device works well with free version before you buying it **
NOTE: Needs 3G connection when navigation
NAVIER HUD – New navigation concept
Navier HUD is an application available on Android phones. Navier HUD uses the HUD (Head-up display) concept to help drivers without having to take their eyes off the road. The driving information are projected on to the windshield when using Navier HUD while the phone lie down in front of the windshield. Navier HUD has a simple navigation function to hint people toward a selected destination just follow the routing instruction. For the use of HUD, driving information and instruction are designed as simple symbols to help drivers easy to recognize.
Navier HUD (head-up display) projects navigational instructions on the windshield, effectively providing essential information to the driver without having to take your eyes off the road.
The navigational instructions are designed to be read clearly in HUD mode. Simple instructions and signals is the main goal here. Turn-by-turn speech instructions are supported (not all languages).
[Usable for different vehicles]
Navier HUD can be used for driving, biking, jogging... You can switch between HUD and normal mode for regular use on a phone holder.
[Customize your layout]
Navier HUD lets you create your own panel layout with parts like a compass, routing instructions, average speed, route progress, distance travelled. Just choose the parts you need and arrange them however you like.
[Synchronize data with your Google account]
Navier HUD synchronizes and backs up your data (destination and panel layouts) to multiple devices using your Google account.
The ideal software for Android devices. Protect yourself from the radar in a simple and convenient to use, yet powerful.
This software controls 16 different types of ads. Each notice is configurable in distances, warning and alarm levels of proximity.
The message types are:
Controlled Start Segment
Controlled Leg End
Traffic light Radar
Radar at the beginning of tunnel
Radar inside tunnel
Radar tunnel exit
Controlled tunnel section
Fixed-rate band Radar SpeedCurb
Variable Speed Radar
Mobile Radar Online
Alert Pro has an extensive database of potential fixed and mobile radars. Include Portugal, Spain, Andorra, France, Benelux, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Brazil, Canada, Usa, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
Alert Pro uses 2 detection system: The first is via the database and the second via the Internet in connection with a data server. The user can program how often you receive data from the server and send data in real time.
We also use our own database if you're in an area where we do not have data. Importing your own data is simple with a Igo8 format file.
You can configure the following:
- We can set the scanning distance and angle of scanning points.
- You can select the units of distance or speed.
- Notice Time
- Screen Brightness
- Activate or not the warnings On-Line (real time)
- Automatic search for new versions of databases.
- Day / Night Mode or automatic calculates the sunrise proposal or to select a screen or another.
- Setting up a SMS for help with the necessary data for its location in an emergency.
- Speed limiter
- Speaker volume
- Bluetooth Boot / Power charge boot
- Role of 'Where am I' to know where you are in a time of loss.
It also has an advanced user points manager , where you can catalog your items and display them on a map or send directly the position.
- You can start Alert Pro in Background.
- You can choose Navigation Software to start.
- Alerts now can be shown even when you Alert Pro is in the background or using a navigator.
Finally AlertPro is compatible with BT AlertPro Shadow Interface and the BT interface. Communications Manager BT BT module and antenna connection Shadow and Merlin, respectively.
Keep in mind that you need to have GPS enabled and TTS installed.
You can contact us to discuss improvements or solve problems email email@example.com
Features that have helped make Flightradar24 - Flight Tracker the #1 selling app in 100+ countries and the #1 Travel app in 140+ countries (United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany and more) include:
* Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
* Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky
* Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D
* Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture
* Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
* Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more
* Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest
* Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights plus current airport weather conditions (in-app purchase)
* Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase)
* Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
HOW IT WORKS
Most aircraft are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.
Traditional radar data is also used in the app thanks to a direct feed from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Minimum required screen resolution is 320x480px.
If you are only interested in tracking air traffic in a specific region, we suggest that you check Flightradar24.com BEFORE purchasing the app. Flightradar24 provides unrivaled positional aircraft data coverage around the world but there are areas where we don’t have coverage.
Overview of coverage as of December 2014:
* Europe: close to 100%
* North America: 100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* South America: Substantial coverage in most countries including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela.
* Asia: Substantial coverage in most major Asian countries including Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, UAE, Malaysia, Taiwan and many other countries. Rapidly expanding coverage in China
* Oceania: Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand
* Africa: Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited but growing coverage in the rest of the region
Find out how you can help:
Coverage is subject to change at any time.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.