It uses GPS and your internet connection to show you where the radars are and help you avoid fines.
The basic idea is that you will know where the radars are when you drive, and can go past them at a safe speed.
Radar Beep integrates with all mobile phone GPS navigators to detect radars while navigating to your destination.
You can use the app with or without a navigator.
The app also has a map of radars with your position and direction.
It always focuses on the road in the right direction and shows radars around and ahead of you.
Radar Beep updates automatically, no action on your part is required.
To make it easier to turn the scanner on, you can use:
- The widget that comes with the app.
- Configure auto start with Bluetooth. The app will turn on by itself when the phone connects to the car via Bluetooth. When the car is turned off, the app turns off too.
- NFC magnetic sticker by Radar Beep which you can place in your car. The app will turn on when the phone is near the sticker (your phone has to support NFC). ** Coming soon **
This app includes advertising so we can offer the service for free.
If you don’t like the ads you can remove them with a small payment. Thanks for your help.
- Radar detection: stationary, mobile, section, traffic lights, warnings of danger on the road, black spots and police checkpoints.
- Integrates with all GPS navigators to detect radar while you drive.
- Exact distance to the radar and the speed of your car.
- Warning distance graduated according to your speed for greater ease.
- Sound alerts proportional to the distance to the radar.
- Map view with your exact location and the location of the radar.
- Widget for turning the detector on quickly.
- Bluetooth auto start when you turn the car on.
- Intuitive interface design.
- Radar warnings in different countries.
- Voices: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish.
- Languages: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, French, Hindi, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Turkish.
The latest version supports all the countries of the world!
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector - is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams.
There is a feature update the database of the hazards.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option "Use speech when hazard detected".
To start monitoring hazards just press "On" button in the left bottom screen corner.
★★★ Features ★★★
★ Night mode adjustment on screen
★ 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
★ Map auto zoom and rotation map along the way
★ Dashboard with current speed
★ 140 000 active hazards POIs around the world (check your country in FREE version of this APP at first)
★ Daily database updates!
★ Support voice alerts
★ Support of working in background or with other Navigation APPs
★ You can add their own POI to shared database
It informs the driver about his current speed, the maximum speed considered by the radar and the distance to the police speed radar with visual and audio information.
It allows the driver to add to the database new radars and speed traps that he/she might find in the road.
The program allows you to import radars from different sources, such as: KML files (NDrive), CSV files (Garmin), TXT files (iGO) and ASC files (Navigon).
Help the development of this app by buying the app Radar Trap Pro from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.bruxo.radartrappro)
Please feel free to send me suggestions, comments and ideas.
Cobra iRadar is the world’s first and largest community-based radar/laser/camera detection system. iRadar allows you to share and receive alerts in real time from other iRadar users! With access to live radar/laser detection, user reports, automatic alert reporting, and Cobra’s AURA speed and red light camera database, iRadar users are the smartest and most aware drivers on the road. Download Cobra iRadar to see how social networking revolutionizes detection.
Cobra iRadar App:
• Shows visual alerts from the Cobra iRadar detector on your Smart Phone *
• Allows you to submit and receive locations of Live Police, Red Light Cameras, Speed Cameras, and Caution Areas from other members of the iRadar community
• Displays live radar and laser alert information from all iRadar users
• Warns of upcoming speed cameras, red light cameras, known speed traps, and dangerous intersections with AURA, the industry’s premier 100% verified camera database.
Cobra iRadar Detector unit:
• Detects all radar & laser guns used by Law Enforcement
• Provides full 360-degree protection
• Reduces false alerts with City/Highway Mode
Award Winning App
• 2014 CES Innovations Award Winner - SPX 7800BT
• 2013 CTIA Emerging Technology Awards - Finalist
• 2013 CES Innovations Award Winner - S120R
• 2012 CES Innovations Award Winner - iRadar Community
• Mac | Life's Most Innovative Product, CES 2011
• 2011 CES Innovations Award Winner - iRAD 100
• 2010 SEMA Best New Product in Mobile Electronics Runner-Up
"Saved me from no fewer than five different tickets already. It is fantastic." -Clayton Morris, Fox News Channel
*Note: Certain functionalities of this app are only available when linked to a Cobra iRadar Detector unit. To purchase a Cobra iRadar detector unit go to www.cobrairadar.com or enter the store page on the app.
- supports metric km/h and imperial mph speeds
- optional warning sounds if your are speeding
- adjustable tolerance before warning
- US and european speed limit signs
- optionally loop waring sound
The display can be switched between normal viewing and HUD mode which mirrors the display for viewing as a reflection in a vehicle windshield (most useful at night, depending on the device's brightness).
DigiHUD can open as a floating window on top of other apps or your homescreens.
Although we strive to make all readings as accurate as possible they are only as accurate as your device's GPS sensor and should only be regarded as approximations.
Current speed (choose MPH, KMH or KTS)
Average speed, since reset
Maximum speed, since reset
Three Trip distance counters
Odometer (found under Statistics)
Digit color changes to red when above your set warning speed
Battery level indicator
Satellite lock status icon
Thumb up/thumb down icon to rate DigiHUD
For more than a dozen extra features, with many more planned, try DigiHUD Pro (link at the bottom of this description).
Swipe left or right to switch between Full and Lite views
Swipe up or down to switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Touch the trip counter to cycle through the three counters
Long-pressing on a speed or trip value will reset it
Long-press the speed unit to choose between MPH, KMH and KTS from the popup menu (also in the Main Menu)
When in window mode touch the DigiHUD icon for a menu to switch to the fullscreen app or exit. The window can be re-sized using the corner drag handle.
All values can be reset by long-pressing "PAUSE RESET" (the Odometer reading in the Statistics popup won't reset and counts the total distance since the application was installed or it's data was cleared).
Want to give feedback? Hold the thumb up/thumb down icon to open Google Play (icon appears after 3 days installed).
Opened by touching the speed displayed in the center of the screen, the menu allows you to:
Window/Background Mode: Close and open as a re-sizable floating window
HUD view / Normal view: Switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Speed Unit: Change between MPH, KMH or KTS
Set Warning Speed/Sound: The speed at which the digit color will change to red. An audible alert can also be enabled here
Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness
Display Color: Choose from 10 customizable colors. Almost every color is available except black
Lock screen rotation: keep the screen in its current rotation even if the device is rotated
Display Preferences: enable/disable screen elements
Statistics: odometer, trip distance, top speed and average speed and version number
Help: show help and other information
*This application requires the use of the GPS receiver, which may increase battery usage.*
The screen will not turn off during long journeys and works in landscape or portrait mode.
There are no Ads, time-outs or nag-screens. DigiHUD doesn't use your internet connection so data captured or generated by it, including speed, location and direction is not available to any other persons or devices.
If you have any problems using DigiHUD with your device please tell us as we can often fix problems quickly, or Like our Facebook page and tell your friends.
- No advertisements!
- No internet access necessary, no backdoors sharing your private information;
- It automatically shows and hides, depending whether Google Maps/Navigation (or any other app of your choice) is active or not;
- Choose between miles, kilometers per hour or knots (mph, km/h or kn);
- Hide it for 10 seconds by touching the overlay;
- Adjustable transparency;
- Adjustable size;
- Adjustable position, just drag it anywhere you like;
- Can be used with any app installed on your device
Please contact us if this application does not work properly on your device.
We will try to fix the problem for the next release.
Display system-level alerts
This app will remain active in the background (no battery drainage) and shows an overlay on top of Google Maps/Navigation while active.
Draw over other apps
With this permission the app is able to detect if Google Maps/Navigation is active.
Precise location (GPS and network-based)
Necessary to read the speed from the GPS chip in your device.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Navigation Music Controller, an app to display music controls.
Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amphebia.navigationmusiccontroller
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://bit.ly/1Im8J4a
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
We took all the feedback we received from you and tried to redefine how great taxi services can be obtained.
Under the hood there is a new engine ready to serve you in the shortest time. And yes you can now see the taxi approaching your location and even send messages to the driver.
Simple and convenient!
CamerAlert is a self-contained Speed and Red Light Camera warning system using data from the renowned PocketGPSWorld.com Speed Camera Database. It provides both audible and visual warnings as you approach a camera. Uniquely, when you are in a section of SPECs (Average Speed) cameras, CamerAlert displays your average speed between each camera in the zone. CamerAlert also utilises directional information to reduce the number of "False Alerts", you are only warned for cameras that monitor your direction of travel.
CamerAlert works in two different modes: Map and List. In Map mode the main display is a map with the cameras positioned on it. This can be shown either as "North Up" or "Course Up". The list mode simply shows a list of all the cameras in the area, highlighting the ones that you are approaching.
COMPATIBILITY: CamerAlert requires an Android GPS capable device. It will not function on a device without a GPS connection as it requires a GPS receiver to accurately determine your position. The moving map requires a data connection so users without data capabilities will have to run the app in list mode unless they have data access via a MiFi or similar external data device. CamerAlert is compatible with all Android devices with OS of 1.5 or above.
IMPORTANT: CamerAlert comes preinstalled with a demo Speed Camera Database only. To ensure you have the latest camera data we offer a Latest Database Guarantee which allows you one download of the latest updates after product registration at no extra cost. Please ensure you make use of this offer to download the very latest live data.
PocketGPSWorld subscribers can use their annual membership to keep the camera data up to date by linking their member details in the app. If you are not an existing subscriber you can subscribe in the app to ensure access the our regular updates. A subscription can be used on other GPS devices as well as the Android (maximum of three devices, one of which may be an Android or iPhone SmartPhone). An annual subscription costs £19.99.
Another feature, unique to this app, is that the latest data can be downloaded over the air at any time to ensure you have the latest speed camera information to remain safe.
If you see a camera that is not in the database then you can report it using CamerAlert. This feature can also be used to change information about a camera already in the database i.e. changing speed or direction information. You must register the App to submit cameras.
Disclaimer: The use of a speed camera warning device may not be legal in all countries and territories. Users are reminded that it is their responsibility to check the legality of such a device before use.
✱✱SUPPORT✱✱: We ALWAYS reply to support requests. If you have emailed support or logged a support ticket and not received a reply within 24hrs MAX then please check your junkmail or spam filters.
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one selling app in more than 100 countries. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).
Flightradar24 Free features include:
* Identify any aircraft flying overhead with Augmented Reality view
* See planes moving in real-time
* Search for a flight
* Get flight number and callsign information for individual planes
* See images for most aircraft
Do you want more features? Buy Flightradar24 and get:
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Emergency squawk sush notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are constantly working to expand Flightradar24’s global coverage. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of December 2014. For the most up-to-date coverage, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Close to 100% coverage
* NORTH AMERICA
100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* Rest of the World
We have coverage in parts of Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Middle East, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, Venezuela and many other countries
Please note that coverage will vary.
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
GPS HUD Mode
GPS Speed, Bearing, Date and Time
Auto answering phone call with speaker
Show SMS(Text message)
GPS location and weather Change color of text
Get titles from RSS
ECO Drive indicator
GPS Speed camera warning
(users must download or edit camera data file
There are several sites provide camera data like
iGo8 format of text file is compatible with this app
You can also edit this text file if you know latitude and longitude of
camera location by yourself)
Go into the outdoors with confidence and enjoy your activities without worrying about the tools to help you navigate. Your Outdoor Navigation app is made by the people who have been developing this software since 2003 across multiple platforms. Be sure that you will stay ahead of the rest with continuous updates and relevant tools.
It is an excellent tool for biking, jogging, skiing, hiking, geocaching, boating, flying and many other sporting activities.
Your Outdoor Speedometer will give you the ability to see your current speed while you are enjoying your favorite activities on large easy to read dial displays. It uses multiple stylish layouts including car, bike, and even a plane.
You will have the ability to quickly set and change your current speed limit and receive accurate sound warnings if you have gone over your desired range.
- Shows current speed
- Car, bike and Plane layouts
- Speed limit tables with selectable speed limits
- Warning beep when speeding over the set limit!
New features to come: additional layouts and styles to match your personality or even your current mood.
Outdoor Speedometer is an add-on for the free Outdoor Navigation application also available on Android Market.
You need to have your Outdoor Navigation installed to be able to use Outdoor Speedometer.
Download and install Outdoor Speedometer on your Android device
Start the Outdoor Speedometer plugin to complete the license checking: when activation will be completed then the icon will be removed (you need to restart your device to hide the icon) and the plugin will be used inside Outdoor Navigation application
Or you can get this add-on together with all the plugins for Outdoor Navigation for a very competitive price, by purchasing the 'Outdoor Navigation PRO' package already available in the Market!
Additional info at http://www.gpstuner.com
Please send us your feedback or request: email@example.com
If you like our app, please buy the Pro version!
This app requires Radar Trap (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.bruxo.radartrap) to be installed.
For the moment, it does not add any extra functionality.
The Pro app will stay invisible while installed and you can NOT launch it directly, but it will unlock the Pro features.