This application does not use internet permission (connect to outside data)
Application does not show any advertisement.
For further information, please check http://taovisor.com/tao360/
Your clapping sounds are shutter-release button.
So you can utilize this application any time you want your hands free, such as playing sports.
RICOH THETA and m15 are supported. This app uses official THETA SDK.
Not only adding XMP tag, its direction is also corrected by using its EXIF information.
This application doesn't work alone. Please use "share menu" and the converted image is saved as ***_Panorama.JPG in the same folder.
When you transfer the JPG images from your THETA, the application named "ThetaZero" would be a great help for you.
Official app has supported photosphere format! This app is for manual correction or converting original-resolution images.
In the "BROWSE" tab, tapping thumbnail copy image from THETA and show it with image viewer application. Long tap shows dialog to delete it.
If you install "ThetaSphere" module, panorama picture information is automatically added on transfering from THETA. And you can use Photo Sphere viewer application on the device newer than Android 4.2.
The procedure is as follows.
1.Connect THETA and Android via WIFI.
2.Make sure that other app is not connected to THETA.
3.Launch this app and push the button.
4.Select a thumbnail, then the original image is transferred to "/Pictures/" folder. It takes 9 seconds with Nexus5 & THETA m15.
• Easy Interface - Capture photos and video easily with Google Camera's beautiful and intuitive Material Design interface
• Lens Blur - Control the camera's depth of field using Lens Blur to focus on the subject in the foreground and blur the background; great for portraits and selfies
• HDR+ - Use the HDR+ (High Dynamic Range + Low Light) setting to improve images captured in low light, and backlit scenes (only available on Nexus 5 and Nexus 6)
• Photo Stitching - Create amazing 360° Photo Sphere, panoramas, wide angle and fisheye images with Google's photo stitching technology developed for Google Maps
• Video - Shoot video and simultaneously capture stills just by tapping on the screen
• Android Wear - Take photos from a distance by tapping on your Android Wear device
• Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat and above
• Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor
• Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
Now, with Panorama 360 , seamless panoramas can be easily created in seconds with a single tap. Just tap the Capture button and move your phone slowly and steadily from left to right. Once done capturing, the frames will be stitched into one awesome panorama automatically.
Panorama 360 lets you share quick n easy high resolution panoramas on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. Find out what the world is up to through our REALTIME panorama feed and share your exciting panoramas with other members.
We are similar to Photosphere but do not do the top and down part.
- Panos can be shared & viewed via 3D viewer or as flat images
- Non-compass capture
- Add 3D effects to your panoramas.
- Automatic storage in SD card.
- Photosphere integration lets you upload directly into Teliportme
- Direct upload to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
- Share flat images via email
- Automatic geo-tagging
- Click 'Nearby' to view Panoramas around your location
- HD option to get high res panos
Convert your phone camera in a 360 Panorama tool. It's really easy-
- Tap your screen to start the process
- Move in the direction indicated by the pointer
- Tap again to stop
- Your panorama will get stitched and ready to share in less than 1 minute
To get the best panoramas, make sure there is enough light and keep your hands steady while capturing the frames
WHAT'S BUZZING !?!
"In the Top 20 apps at Mobile World Congress Barcelona-2012"
TechCrunch: "360: TeliportMe Brings Its Killer Panorama App To Android (Oh, And It Works On Over 200 Phones)"
GigaOM: " Instagram for Panoramas"
TheNextWeb: "TeliportMe building a crowdsourced streetview with their 360 Panorama App"
PennOlson: "Teliport Me, Maker of 360 Panorama app, looks at the bigger picture"
AddictiveTips: "360 For Android Gets Major Update, Brings Better Panorama Stitching"
TheDroidGuy: "360 Gets Updated Again, Panoramas Just Keep Getting Better"
Follow us on Twitter @teliportme or leave us a few words at www.teliportme.com/blog
For any queries, suggestions or feedback contact us via email@example.com and we will respond within minutes!!
• ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION : We use this to find the location when you are sharing a panorama so that you can define the exact location.
Create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone's compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf's online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
● Automatic Image Stitching
● 360 Panorama creation
● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
● Facebook Share - Share panoramas with your friends!
● Pinch to Zoom
● Move to SD
● Export to gallery folder
● Optimized for Honeycomb - Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
The following features are only included in the Pro version:
● Ad Free (Pro version)
● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
● HD Mode (Pro Version)
● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
Please read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● Cannot take the next picture \ Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, goto Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
- Use a different unique name
- Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
- Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
- Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
- Reboot your device
● Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.
This app is the official release from the ex-CyanogenMod app.
*** THIS IS BETA: It has high chances of NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Instead of rating 1-star because something doesn't work, just WAIT FOR AN UPDATE - This is FREE! If it doesn't work on your device then REPORT THE BUG, then WAIT AND SEE -- If you don't want to test it, don't install it. ***
If you want to support the development, buy the Donate app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal.donate
- A photo and video mode, supporting many features (burst mode, timer mode, scene mode, shutter speed on Sony devices, ...)
- A panorama mode, currently semi-broken
- A PicSphere mode, open-source replacement of Google's PhotoSphere, to do 360° sphere shots
- A review drawer, by sliding from the top of the screen (in portrait). It shows your latest pictures.
In photo mode, you also have access to a few tools, such as automatic picture enhancement (auto-awesome), or a rule of thirds overlay. On some devices, settings such as Color adjustment, HDR and a manual light measure point are also available. Double tapping the screen will put your in quick shot mode, where tapping the screen anywhere will take a picture.
In video mode, high-framerate video is also possible.
Need help? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=45806383
- You can slide a widget's left handle to the right to close it
- You can swipe twice to temporarily hide open widgets, and swipe back to recover them
- You can pin widgets on your main screen
- You can scroll the sidebar
- This app targets mostly phones, but should mostly work on tablets.
- It is fully open source (GPL), and the sources can be downloaded at https://github.com/xplodwild/android_packages_apps_Focal
- It is a BETA, which means you might encounter bugs and crashes. I'm mostly working on newer devices (Galaxy S3 and +), so older devices might encounter more issues than recent ones.
- I do this in my free time, and this is a free software. Instead of rating 1 star because there is a bug, you should do a constructive comment, or raise the issue to me on twitter, @xplodwild. Or even better, fork the project and fix the problem :)
- Even if some parts of the app sucks for now, they'll improve over time.
- Android 4.1+
- Get full remote control of all Bublcam functions**
- Live stream through a closed network and see what your Bublcam sees
- View photos and playback videos with full audio
- Switch between 1080p 15ps and 720p 30fps video
- HDR and time lapse photo capture
- Bubl image re-alignment
- Browse and delete files on the Bublcam’s microSD card
- Local storage of bubls within application
- Upload bubls to Bubl.io
- Share bubls with anyone by email, text, Facebook, Twitter, WeChat and others
- Look up, down and all around via Touch and Gyroscope
- VR (virtual reality) mode included for VR headsets (even when live streaming)
- Browse digital bubls curated by our internal editors
- Content reporting
- Update your camera software via micro SD
- Update your camera Wi-Fi password
- Buy a Bublcam
Questions? Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have about Bubl, the Bublcam or any of the content we've been able to share.
*Shared bubls appear as shortened urls directing viewers to bubl.io/experiences online or to download the Bubl Xplor App on a mobile device.
**Except power on / off.
★★★★★ Editor's Choice - Google Play, Gizmodo + SlashGear
★★★★★ "The Best Camera for Android" - lifehacker
The final choice for 2,000,000+ people!
● Fastest camera on Android
● Best Photo Mode!
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● HDR Mode
● Silent camera mode
● Grid overlays
● Horizon level
● Set actions for hardware buttons, e.g. volume to control zoom.
● Powerful editing suite
● 1-click presets: Diana, Retro Material, Holga 35mm, Toy...
● Total control of color, vignettes and fun effects
● Collages: e.g. 2x2 selfie shots
● Light leaks
● Bokeh FX
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun camera props
● Famous ‘buddies’
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls
"our choice for the best camera app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
System Requirements: Nexus7 TABLET
OS: Android 4.3、4.4
You can easily to shoot excellent photos, utilizing all advantage of your phone or tablet.
- Camera, video recorder & panorama features
- White balance settings(Incandescent, Fluorescent, Auto, Daylight,Cloudy)
- Screen mode settings(Action, Night, Sunset, Play)
- Dynamic user interface (phone/tablet)
- Pinch to zoom
- Smart panorama shooting
- Wide screen pictures
- Picture quality setting
- Location targeting
- Configurable volume keys
- Countdown Timer
"Shutter-Speed" allows you to measure the shutter-speeds of your cameras simply with your smartphone, without the need of bulky equipment. The measured values can then be saved to a table. Additionally, the app automatically calculates a correction value in thirds of an f-stop. Hereby, even when your camera is inaccurate, the app tells you how to make accurate exposures !
How does this work ?
The App is based on an acoustic measurement-method: When you release the shutter of a camera, it makes a shutter-release-sound, which is caused by the opening and closing of the shutter. The App records this sound and displays a graphical waveform of it on the screen. Both the opening and the closing of the shutter produce a peak in the waveform. The distance between those peaks equals the shutter-speed.
Of course, the accuracy of this acoustic measurement has it's limits. It will give good results with slow speeds up to about 1/30 and 1/60. Leaf-shutters work better than SLR's and focal-plane-shutters, because they produce less noise which distorts the signal.
If you want more accuracy and be able to measure speeds up to 1/500, you can purchase a "PhotoPlug". This is a hardware-extension for the app, which allows you to measure the actual amount of light passing through the camera, instead of sound. The PhotoPlug is a small, 3cm long device which fits into the headphone jack of our smartphone. Once it is plugged in, it converts light into electrical signals, allowing you to make real light-measurements with your smartphone !
For further information please visit www.photoplug.de !
-Print photos in an Android device.
-Print PDF documents stored in an Android device.
-Print texts saved to the clipboard.
-Print web pages displayed in RICOH Smart Device Print&Scan.
-Print images or PDF saved in cloud storage.*1
-Print photos or documents opened from another application using [Application Selection].*2
-Set Print settings such as staple.*3
-Print securely using the user code authentication or Locked Print function.
-Print using the on-demand print option.*4
-Print using the Location Free print server.*5
-Import the PDF documents and images with Scanner.
-Set Scan settings such as resolution and file type.
-Save the scanned data on Android device to the cloud storage.
-Send the scanned data on Android device to other applications using [Application Selection].
-Searching for printers or MFPs on Bonjour.
-Registering printers or MFPs with IPaddress or Hostname.
*1: Support cloud storages are Dropbox/GoogleDrive.
*2:It does not mean that you can print in the all applications and file format.
*3: You may not be able to set parameters depending on the print file format, print method, printers or MFPs.
*4: On-demand print application to print with: Enhanced Locked Print NX V2
*5: LF printer server to print with: Enhanced Locked Print NX FlexRelease Server V2
- RICOH Smart Device Connector allows users to access the machine from your NFC-equipped adroid smart Device.
- You can use the machine immediately with touching the NFC-equipped Android smart Device to the NFC tag.
Store machine settings in and transfer them to a NFC-equipped Android smart Device
- You can use your NFC-equipped Android smart Device to configure a machine without using the control panel of the machine. Storing pre-configured settings in your NFC-equipped Android smart Device allows you to apply the settings without operating the control panel of the machine.
- The machine settings that are specified on a NFC-equipped Android smart Device can be stored as a "program", which can be loaded later and applied to a machine. By storing and applying your preferences, you can use different machines with the same settings that you usually use.
1. On the menu screen of RICOH Smart Device Connector, tap the function you want to use.
2. Specify the settings according to each function, such as the number of copies, the orientation of the original, or duplex printing.
3. When using the copier, scanner, or fax function, set the original on the machine.
4. While the NFC touch screen is displayed, touch the mobile device to the NFC tag on the machine.
*1 In order to use a print function, it is necessary to install RICOH Smart Device Print&Scan version 2.2.0 or later.
End User License Agreement
All End User License Agreements for the Product will contain at a minimum the following terms:
1. Only a personal, nontransferable and nonexclusive right to use the Product is granted to such end user.
2. Artifex Software Inc. retains all title to the Software as incorporated in the Product, and all copies thereof, and no title to the Software, or any intellectual property in the Software, is transferred to such end user.
3. The end user may not copy: (i) the Product, except for one (1) copy solely for backup or archival purposes and only as necessary to use the Product; or (ii) any Documentation accompanying the Product. All such copies are the proprietary information of Distributor and its licensors and suppliers and are subject to their copyrights.
4. The end user agrees not to reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Product.
5. Artifex Software Inc. is an intended third party beneficiary of the end user sublicense and is entitled to enforce it in its own name directly against the end user.
6. Artifex Software Inc. will not be liable to the end user for any general, special, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or other damages arising out of the license of the Product even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. Upon termination of the license, the end user will destroy or return to Distributor all copies of the Product.
8. For United States Government users, the Software and associated Documentation are deemed to be “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer documentation,” respectively, pursuant to DFAR § 227.7202 and FAR § 12.212(b), as applicable. Use, duplication or disclosure of the Software licensed by this Agreement and any derivative works, as defined by the Copyright Act of 1976 as amended, developed under this Agreement, and any associated Documentation or derivative works thereof, are subject to the restricted rights set forth in the DFAR and FAR, above.
9. Artifex Software Inc. makes no warranties, express, implied or statutory, regarding the Product and the Software, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or their equivalent under the laws of any jurisdiction. (This section of the End User License Agreement shall appear in conspicuous, bold capital letters.)
Artifex Software, Inc. may be referred to in the End User License Agreement as Distributor’s licensor or supplier.
When connected to Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise, RICOH Device Manager NX allows for highly efficient device management. In addition to displaying a list of managed devices and device overviews, it allows users to upload photos and register them to devices in Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise.
- Display a list of managed devices
- Display a list of devices encountering errors, out of toner, and out of paper statuses
- Display device overviews, details, status histories, and photos
- Upload photos to Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise
1. Turn on the Mobile Device Access function in Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise.
2. Activate RICOH Device Manager NX on the smart devices and configure the connection to Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise.
Clickable Paper is a new cross media service enabling users to point a smartphone at any printed surface and provides immediate one-touch access to multiple online resources such as photos, video/multimedia, web sites, e-commerce portals and social networks. Just point and click and enjoy exploring rich online contents or services.
Let’s say you’re reading magazines. You like an article about big data and want to learn more. Or you see a pair of jeans you want to buy.. Or make reservations at a restaurant that got rave reviews.. With the CP Clicker app, all you have to do is point your iPhone or iPad at the page and snap it. Within seconds, you’ll see a list of links. At a touch, you’ll be connected to a blog, video, web page, social network and so on. You can skip the part where you open your web browser and spend minutes searching for the right location.
If you’ve scanned a QR code, you’re familiar with interactive print. However Clickable Paper is a lot easier to use and it provides multiple links, not just one.
Just about any printed item can be interactive. Books, magazines, brochures, direct mail, catalogs, posters, newspapers, business letters and so on. How do you know you can snap a page? Just look for the Clickable Paper mark. Then go learn, play or buy.
“RICOH Unified Communication System” enables you to have a real-time conversation with several remote locations thanks to a cloud-based platform. You can join meetings not only with other Android devices but also with iOS and PC applications or dedicated Ricoh video conference systems such as the P3500.
· Up to 20 sites can be connected together
· 4 sites can be displayed together
· PC screen sharing
- How to use the application
1. Start the apps
2. Input your ID and password, then login
3. Choose the person you want to talk to in the contact list
- supported OS
Android OS version 4.1 and above
- Models which have been evaluated to be compatible (model number/OS version)
Google Nexus 5 (LG-D821/4.4.1), Google Nexus 6 (OS:5.0.0), HTC One (801n/4.2.2), Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505/4.4), Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F/4.4.2), Galaxy Note 3 (OS:4.4.2), Galaxy Note Edge (OS:4.4.4), Sony Xperia Z2 (OS:4.4.2), Xperia Z3 (OS:4.4.4), LG G3 (OS:4.4)
Google Nexus 7 (2013) (ME571-LTE/4.4), Google Nexus 9 (OS:5.0.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (SM-T210/4.2.1),
※ other devices not listed can also download the software and use it, but we cannot guarantee that they will be compatible. We ask for your kind understanding.
※ this list was issued on February 2015 and might be revised in the future without prior announcement.
- Recommended environment
・We recommend you to use a Wi-Fi connection.
・ It is necessary to change the password and register your email address the first time you use this software.
・ If you have forgotten your password, please change it on the Ricoh UCS product support page
・ Please use a headphone in case that your environment is noisy in order to improve the sound
・ Please refer to the following webpage for information about our products, bug fixes or limitations (http://support.ricoh.com/html_gen/util/UCS/UCS_RE.html)
How to print from your Android devices;
Start up FlexRelease CX and register files on your device that you would like to print from FlexRelease CX
Add print settings (Quantity, single-side/double-sided, 2in1/4in1, paper size, Black&White/Color) then upload print jobs.
*The data registered on this application, not the original data on your Smartphone / Tablet, is deleted when uploading has succeeded.
Go to any available Ricoh MFP that is contracted to FlexRelease CX and login with your ID and pass word.
Select print jobs that you would like to print from the LCD panel on the MFP then release the documents.
Flex Release CX has the following features:
・You can print the following file formats:
- Microsoft Word 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft Excel 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010
- Image files (JPEG/TIFF/GIF/PNG)
- Text files (UTF-8)
Note: [Print Assistant] must work with [Print Assistant PC]. [Print Assistant PC] is a PC program in charge of printing operations, running on the computer which connects with the real printer.
PC application's download address: http://www.ricoh.com.cn/download/printer_helper.htm
Anytime anywhere, Free printing
Take a photo to print, Keep every moment
Smart composing to make Easy printing with ID Cards
Feature 1: Convenient
No need any USB cables, no need to copy and paste, using email to transport pictures or PDF documents, make printing much convenient.
Feature 2: Support printers
Ricoh SP 100/100SU/100SF
Ricoh SP 200/200N/200S/201S/202S/200SF/201SF/202SF/210/210SU/210SF
Ricoh SP 200 Q/200S Q/200SF Q/201SF Q/210 Q/210SU Q/210SF QRicoh SP 310DN/310DNW/310SFN/310SFNW
Feature 3: Saving data traffic
Take high quality compressing action for pictures in mobile device to saving data traffic and still excellent performance of printing.
Free to pick any pictures in mobile device to be printed.
Take a photo to print, record all beautiful moment.
Automatically composing front and back view, manually adjusting alignment, handle all problems easily with printing any ID cards.
Support PDF printing by Share.
Need more copies to be printed? Portrait or landscape? Wish to pick paper size? Sure you can set them all by yourself.
1. Measures following network conditions(**).
- Network Bandwidth
- Data delay
- Packet losses
- Network port status, open or closed, needed for Ricoh Unified Communication System
2. Judges usability of Ricoh Unified Communication System based on the measured network conditions, and displays the judgement.
3. Can email the network conditions and the judgement to any email address.
*Ricoh Unified Communication System is a video conference system by which a user can have a remote communication with other users and share documents.
**Internet connection is needed to use this application.
Android OS Version 4.1 and later
Please contact your local sales office or dealer if you wish to use RICOH e-Sharing Box.
DocsConnect is an application that works on Android device to connect with e-Sharing Box.
You can view files stored in e-Sharing Box with this application and can print or project them from RICOH's MFP and Projector with simple operation.
Also, users can upload images saved on Android device to e-Sharing Box directly with this application.
What you can do with this App:
1) You can connect your Android device e-Sharing Box by just scanning the Connecting Code displayed on web UI of the e-Sharing Box from your web browser.
2) You can view the content of the listed files stored in e-Sharing Box.
3) You can print the selected file by scanning the Connecting Code displayed on the touch panel of RICOH's MFP. Similarly, you can project the selected file on RICOH's network capable projector by scanning the preprinted Connecting Code.
4) You can upload files or photos saved on Android device to e-Sharing Box. Also you can scan paper documents to e-Sharing Box from RICOH's MFP by scanning the Connecting Code displayed on the MFP touch panel with Android device.
5) You can fax the selected file.
Android device (that has camera).
Android OS version 2.3 and later.
Main Features of EventJot:
-- Based on Twitter, quickly share photos and comments through your existing Twitter account
-- Photo-centric communication means even with remote friends it's easy to share what's happening
-- Everyone contributes means that events have more photos, more comments, more participation
-- Press "Like" on the events and photos and share your favorites
Some common uses of EventJot:
-- Night out on the town with friends
-- Sporting events
-- Music festivals
-- much more!