Your clapping sounds are shutter-release button.
So you can utilize this application any time you want your hands free, such as playing sports.
RICOH THETA and m15 are supported. This app uses official THETA SDK.
This application does not use internet permission (connect to outside data)
Application does not show any advertisement.
For further information, please check http://taovisor.com/tao360/
In the "BROWSE" tab, tapping thumbnail copy image from THETA and show it with image viewer application. Long tap shows dialog to delete it.
If you install "ThetaSphere" module, panorama picture information is automatically added on transfering from THETA. And you can use Photo Sphere viewer application on the device newer than Android 4.2.
Not only adding XMP tag, its direction is also corrected by using its EXIF information.
This application doesn't work alone. Please use "share menu" and the converted image is saved as ***_Panorama.JPG in the same folder.
When you transfer the JPG images from your THETA, the application named "ThetaZero" would be a great help for you.
Official app has supported photosphere format! This app is for manual correction or converting original-resolution images.
For business customers:
Presence - With Ricoh 2.0 you are able to view the availability of your colleagues in real time all to reduce communications delays. You will easily see if a person’s in a meeting, on vacation or busy with another call. To make finding colleagues easier, they can be grouped by department.
Softphone - In Ricoh 2.0 is an integrated softphone. No configuration is required, instantly start making calls with our low fixed prices.
PBX services - With Ricoh 2.0, you can transfer calls to both colleagues and external numbers. You can toggle active calls from you cell phone to your fixed extension and vice versa. As an administrator, you can open and close the PBX directly in the app and listen to your messages in shared voicemail boxes.
In Ricoh 2.0 you have the ability to report your GPS position to the operator and other colleagues. If you are a mobile customer you can check your data usage (in Sweden and abroad), your APN settings, and handle your data roaming usage. All colleagues and contacts are kept updated in the phones built in contact book so you can always see who's calling without the need to add the person to your contact book.
As a consumer, you will have the ability to call using you home callerid. Calls will be charged using your low, landline pricelist, wherever you are. No configuration is required and the whole family can get started right away.
Reduce your call costs - With Ricoh 2.0 you can make calls via the Internet (both Wi-Fi and 3G) for the same low prices you have in your home phone.
To get started, simply enter your phone number and password the first time you use the app. All family members can download the app, sign in and make a call, even at the same time! All incoming calls will still be directed to your home phone.
● Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
● Panorama mode.
● Wide Shot mode.
● Reduced Noise mode.
● Camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
● Real-time on-screen histogram.
● Configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
● Buy the full version "ProCapture" to get higher resolutions and touch-to-focus. Alternatively, buy "ProPanorama" to get only the panorama features of the app but for a lower price.
● Some options cannot be changed if you use a Scene Mode other than "Auto".
● Touch-to-focus is only supported by Android 4.0+.
● This camera app does not currently support video capture.
Panorama 360 lets you share quick n easy high resolution panoramas on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. Find out what the world is up to through our REALTIME panorama feed and share your exciting panoramas with other members.
We are similar to Photosphere but do not do the top and down part like Photosphere.
- Panos can be shared & viewed via 3D viewer or as flat images
- Non-compass capture
- Add 3D effects to your panoramas.
- Capture sound and add it to your panoramas.
- Automatic storage in SD card.
- Photosphere integration lets you upload directly into Teliportme
- Direct upload to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
- Share flat images via email
- Automatic geo-tagging
- Click 'Nearby' to view Panoramas around your location
- HD option to get high res panos
Convert your phone camera in a 360 Panorama tool. It's really easy-
- Tap your screen to start the process
- Move in the direction indicated by the pointer
- Tap again to stop
- Your panorama will get stitched and ready to share in less than 1 minute
To get the best panoramas, make sure there is enough light and keep your hands steady while capturing the frames
WHAT'S BUZZING !?!
"In the Top 20 apps at Mobile World Congress Barcelona-2012"
TechCrunch: "360: TeliportMe Brings Its Killer Panorama App To Android (Oh, And It Works On Over 200 Phones)"
GigaOM: " Instagram for Panoramas"
TheNextWeb: "TeliportMe building a crowdsourced streetview with their 360 Panorama App"
PennOlson: "Teliport Me, Maker of 360 Panorama app, looks at the bigger picture"
AddictiveTips: "360 For Android Gets Major Update, Brings Better Panorama Stitching"
TheDroidGuy: "360 Gets Updated Again, Panoramas Just Keep Getting Better"
Follow us on Twitter @teliportme or leave us a few words at www.teliportme.com/blog
For any queries, suggestions or feedback contact us via email@example.com and we will respond within minutes!!
• ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION : We use this to find the location when you are sharing a panorama so that you can define the exact location.
And you also can release a camera shutter by any sound.
Of cause it can take still-camera, sequence, video capturing not just time-lapse.
Features of this app.
* Remote shutter control
You can release a camera shutter using your Headset or Headphone which have a play button.
It supports Bluetooth and Wired connection device.
And you also can release a camera shutter by any sound like voice, handclap, Finger snaps and so on.
=== NOTICE ===
It depends on your headset/headphone device and phone, the remote control will work or not.
If some action ( e.g. the music player will start, the Google Search app will launch, etc ) will occur when you click the device button at Home screen, your device can control camera.
But if there is no reaction, it cannot control camera.
* TimeLapse Shooting
Via time-lapse shooting, you can take a video which like fast-forwarding. For example, a shooting for one hour will be compressed to one minute video.
It is well suited to shoot things which change slowly ( e.g. sky, flowering ), or when the video length is limited such as posting to the Vine.
* Stop Motion Shooting
It also can easily shoot a stop motion movie.
* Simple UI
It has simple screen UI, you can intuitive operation.
You can shooting with hiding all buttons in full-screen mode.
( To hide ads banner, you have to purchase the remove ads key. )
* Rich shooting settings
You can use most of the shooting settings that are available from the Android standard camera function.
( To change each settings, your phone camera must support that function. )
•White Balance [ Incandescent / Daylight / Cloudy, etc ]
•Focus Mode [ Auto Focus / CAF / Face, etc ]
•Scene Mode [ Sports / Night / Beach, etc ]
•Color Effect [ Mono / Negative / Sepia, etc ]
•Exposure( Shutter Speed )
•Shutter sound [ Default / Silent / Electronic ]
•Grid, Spirit view
You can select all of photo sizes which supported with your phone.
The preview size will change depending on the photo size,
* About Ads banner.
You can remove the ads banner by purchase the remove ads key.
Once you happy with the function and design of this app, please consider a purchase.
* About permissions
It is used to shoot videos and release a camera shutter by sound.
It is used to save the location to your photo or video.
•modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
It is used to save photos and videos.
•full network access
It is used to show ads and purchase the remove ads key.
•pair with Bluetooth devices
It is used to get the state of Bluetooth power.
•change your audio settings
It is used to the sound remote control and the shutter sound setting.
•test access to protected storage
It means access to SD card or USB storage. It is used to save photos and videos to external storage.
Designed as the ultimate selfie app, B612 is loaded with fun and fresh features you won't find anywhere else.
+ Selfie videos: Show the world how awesome you are with a 3 or 6 second video clip complete with sound. Just tap and hold the screen to start recording.
+ Rear camera support: Swipe the screen from top to bottom to show your friends the world through your eyes.
+ Random filter: Sometimes it feels like it can take an eternity before you find just the filter you’re looking for. Just tap the random button! B612 also remembers which filters you like using most and selects them for you.
+ Vignette: This feature is perfect for darkening the borders of photos to bring out what's truly important. Each vignette automatically adjusts to the filter you're using.
+ Tilt-shift: Blur the lines of focus for a gentle touch that brings out the true you even more.
+ Collage shot: Show everyone a glimpse of your universe by putting your smiles together into one photo. Create 3D pictures that stand out with this feature.
+ Timer: 2 Seconds, 5 Seconds... Strike the perfect pose before the shutter comes down!
+ Selfie stick: Set your Bluetooth remote and enjoy an even more liberating photo-taking experience.
+ Share: Post your pics and share them easily on Facebook, Twitter, and even Instagram.
When you're trying to find the perfect angle that shows off the real you,
when you've got a minute and a smartphone in your hand,
when you find yourself in exotic locales and want to show the whole world,
when you're hanging out with friends and suddenly feel the need to make weird faces,
when your grandma's visiting for the first time in ages and you want to treasure the moment,
when your daughter's face lights up like an angel and you want to remember that smile for forever,
B612 was made for all these moments and more.
© Magcom International Ltd. All rights reserved
• Simple Interface - Capture photos and video quickly with Google Camera's simple and intuitive interface
• Lens Blur - Manipulate the camera's depth of field using Lens Blur to focus on the subject in the foreground and blur the background; great for portraits and selfies
• Photo Stitching - Create amazing 360° Photo Sphere, panoramas, wide angle and fisheye image captures with Google's photo stitching technology developed for Google Maps
• Video - Shoot video and simultaneously capture stills just by tapping on the screen
• Android Wear - Control the camera from a distance
• HDR+ - Use the HDR+ (High Dynamic Range) setting to improve images captured in low light, and backlit scenes (only available on Nexus 5 and Nexus 6)
• Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat and above
• Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor (not available on Moto G)
• Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
• Android L Developer Preview (LPV79) users: Google Camera app will not work on this early preview build. Only final factory system images are supported.
Slide Movies is free of charge, it can convert images into a single video and let's you set the BGM by selecting your favorite song from iTunes.
By using the image processing filter,
It is a magical application that lets you turn any pictures into a stylish movie.
1. Choose your favorite tune from iTunes.
Choose your own favorite artist's song and set it as the BGM of the video.
(There are also some songs that cannot be used)
2. Automatic Facial Recognition Feature
It can automatically recognize the face and and you can create a video that zooms into the face.
3. Create simply and easily even for first timers
You can easily create awesome videos in a minute.
(There are differences depending on the terminal you have)
[Recommended for the following]
・Individuals who want to create a video that contains a birthday song during a friend's birthday
・Individuals who want to convert memories such as travelling photos into a video and share it with friends.
・Individuals who want to see the growth of a child and make it into 1 video
・Individuals who want to create videos that contains songs of their favorite artists
・Couples who want make their memories take shape.
・Individuals who want to make a video recording of their cute pet
[Using Slide Movies]
①Select 5 to 10 images
②Place a picture processing filter and title
③Select a song from the sounds located in iTunes or Slide Movies
You can complete the video by only doing these steps.
The created video can be sent to your friends using LINE or Facebook.
Let us put our favorite music into our memories and make a video.
Click here to install Camera ZOOM FX!
>> Top Apps of 2013 / Editor's Choice - Google Play
>> "The Best Camera App for Android" - lifehacker
>> "Grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
>> "packed with a cubic ton of features" - USA Today
-- Over 1.7 million sold! --
The award-winning camera app for Android devices! Camera ZOOM FX is now Editor's Choice on Google Play, Lifehacker, Gizmodo and SlashGear.
Replace all your camera / photo FX apps with just one!
Camera ZOOM FX v5 is HERE!!!
● introducing 'Best Photo Mode'!!
OVER 20 NEW FEATURES in one huge update - see recent changes for full list!!
● Optical / digital zoom (pinch to zoom up to 6x)
● Fastest camera on Android - fast action shot up to 20 shots per second
● Best Photo Mode! take up to 50 shots in burst mode, and let Camera ZOOM FX decide the best, or choose for yourself!
● Front facing camera - perfect for selfies
● Customization of ALL hardware buttons
- e.g. volume buttons to control zoom, trackball to snap shot...
● Live previews of some effects, e.g. frames, buddies
● Silent camera (if device supports)
● Tweak hardware options: autofocus, whitebalance, nightshot...
● Settings for iso, focus metering, brightness, exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpness (based on device)
● Upload photo to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, WhatsApp, etc.
● Flash (if avail)
● Customizable grid overlays
● Horizon level indicator
● NEW!! Live Wallpaper - now "Photo FX Live Wallpaper" app
MULTIPLE SHOOTING MODES:
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated: take a picture by clapping, shouting...
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● Combine effects using non-destructive editing
● Process at full camera resolution (up to 8mp if avail)
● 10 ready made presets: Diana, Retro, Holga 35mm, Toy Camera...
● 20 Color FX: vintage, lomo, cinematic, funky, pencil...
● 15 Frames: thin, rounded, lens, polaroid, filmreel...
● 6 Vignette Surrounds: heavy, invert, spotlight...
● 12 Distort FX: fisheye (like fxcamera), mosaic, twirl...
● 9 Mirror FX
● 3 Tilt-shift FX
● 3 Textures, 5 Light Leaks, 5 Bokeh FX
● Crop to any size of your choice: 3x8, square, instant, 6x4...
● Digi composites (photoshop style overlays)
● Props and famous 'buddies' in your pictures (move and resize!)
● Create stunning collages: e.g. 2x2 passport style selfie combination shots
● Random effects
● Fullscreen shutter: click anywhere on screen to shoot!
● Animated shutter effect
● Support geotag / exif tags
● Select sdcard folder to save photos (incl external sd)
● Auto save shots
● Win $100 in Instagram style photo contest
● Pro scene modes, e.g. nightshot, beach (Droid only)
● View last shot in picture gallery
● Use as default camera
● Rotate / crop photos
● Widescreen lens / capture (if device supports)
● Support from Android 1.6 through to Android 4.4 (kitkat incl tablets)
● Switch to video
● ICS, JB, Holo style UI
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun props
● Famous ‘buddies’ in your pictures
● Composites (paper overlays)
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls and ghosts
"our choice for the best app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android’s camera" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
integrated three existing apps to save time and effort. When using your Samsung SMART CAMERA, the app automatically connects to your smartphone for convenience. And you can launch a trio of SMART CAMERA apps (AutoShare, MobileLink, and Remote Viewfinder) from your smartphone with a single touch.
- You can only connect to Samsung cameras manufactured in 2013 or later. ( DV150F, ST150F, WB200F, WB250F, WB30F, WB800F, WB350F, NX300, NX300M, NX30, NX mini, Galaxy Camera, Galaxy S4 zoom, Galaxy NX )
- You can use the application on Android phones with resolutions of WVGA or higher running Android OS 3.0 or higher.
- This application is not available for some Android devices.
- If you experience issues connecting the camera with your smartphone on Android OS version 4.3 or higher,
the following should correct the issue.
(Note, the menus and options may vary depending on the smartphone manufacturer and telecom operator)
Go to: Settings → Wi-Fi → Advanced.
From there make sure “Auto switch between Wi-Fi networks and mobile networks” is not checked.
This option may be titled “Auto network switch” or “Check for Internet service” depending on OS version and telecom operator. With this option not selected the issue should be corrected.
allows you control your Canon DSLR from your Android phone or tablet through Arduino Bluetooth Connection!
THE DslrRC Hardware Receiver IS REQUIRED FOR THIS APP!!!
The DslrRC Hardware Receiver is available for purchase at http://dslrsystems.com/?page_id=57
or build it by yourself: http://dslrsystems.com/?page_id=61
DslrRC Wireless Remote Controller is the app that allows you to control most of a camera's functions from your Android device.
- Android 2.0 or Up device
- Canon EOS DSLR
- The Hardware Arduino Bluetooth receiver
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View (basic function "Turn On/Off Live View on camera LCD")
- Auto Focus
- Manual focus adjustments
- Video Recording
- Timelapse Controller
- Focus position
- Shutter speed
- ISO speed
- White Balance
DslrRC Remote Controller has been tested with the following hardware:
- Canon EOS: 5D Mk II
and should work with 50D, 500D / Rebel T1i / Kiss X3, 550D / Rebel T2i / Kiss X4, 60D, 600D / Rebel T3i / Kiss X5, 7D, 1100D / Rebel T3
NOTICE: This is a BETA / PRE-RELEASE version. The product is not finished yet and there still might be some issues.
-Print photos in an Android device.
-Print PDF documents stored in an Android device.
-Print texts saved to the clipboard.
-Print web pages displayed in RICOH Smart Device Print&Scan.
-Print images or PDF saved in cloud storage.*1
-Print photos or documents opened from another application using [Application Selection].*2
-Set Print settings such as staple.*3
-Print securely using the user code authentication or Locked Print function.
-Print using the on-demand print option.*4
-Print using the Location Free print server.*5
-Import the PDF documents and images with Scanner.
-Set Scan settings such as resolution and file type.
-Save the scanned data on Android device to the cloud storage.
-Send the scanned data on Android device to other applications using [Application Selection].
-Searching for printers or MFPs on Bonjour.
-Registering printers or MFPs with IPaddress or Hostname.
*1: Support cloud storages are Dropbox/GoogleDrive.
*2:It does not mean that you can print in the all applications and file format.
*3: You may not be able to set parameters depending on the print file format, print method, printers or MFPs.
*4: On-demand print application to print with: Enhanced Locked Print NX V2
*5: LF printer server to print with: Enhanced Locked Print NX FlexRelease Server V2
- RICOH Smart Device Connector allows users to access the machine from your NFC-equipped adroid smart Device.
- You can use the machine immediately with touching the NFC-equipped Android smart Device to the NFC tag.
Store machine settings in and transfer them to a NFC-equipped Android smart Device
- You can use your NFC-equipped Android smart Device to configure a machine without using the control panel of the machine. Storing pre-configured settings in your NFC-equipped Android smart Device allows you to apply the settings without operating the control panel of the machine.
- The machine settings that are specified on a NFC-equipped Android smart Device can be stored as a "program", which can be loaded later and applied to a machine. By storing and applying your preferences, you can use different machines with the same settings that you usually use.
1. On the menu screen of RICOH Smart Device Connector, tap the function you want to use.
2. Specify the settings according to each function, such as the number of copies, the orientation of the original, or duplex printing.
3. When using the copier, scanner, or fax function, set the original on the machine.
4. While the NFC touch screen is displayed, touch the mobile device to the NFC tag on the machine.
*1 In order to use a print function, it is necessary to install RICOH Smart Device Print&Scan version 2.2.0 or later.
End User License Agreement
All End User License Agreements for the Product will contain at a minimum the following terms:
1. Only a personal, nontransferable and nonexclusive right to use the Product is granted to such end user.
2. Artifex Software Inc. retains all title to the Software as incorporated in the Product, and all copies thereof, and no title to the Software, or any intellectual property in the Software, is transferred to such end user.
3. The end user may not copy: (i) the Product, except for one (1) copy solely for backup or archival purposes and only as necessary to use the Product; or (ii) any Documentation accompanying the Product. All such copies are the proprietary information of Distributor and its licensors and suppliers and are subject to their copyrights.
4. The end user agrees not to reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Product.
5. Artifex Software Inc. is an intended third party beneficiary of the end user sublicense and is entitled to enforce it in its own name directly against the end user.
6. Artifex Software Inc. will not be liable to the end user for any general, special, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or other damages arising out of the license of the Product even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. Upon termination of the license, the end user will destroy or return to Distributor all copies of the Product.
8. For United States Government users, the Software and associated Documentation are deemed to be “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer documentation,” respectively, pursuant to DFAR § 227.7202 and FAR § 12.212(b), as applicable. Use, duplication or disclosure of the Software licensed by this Agreement and any derivative works, as defined by the Copyright Act of 1976 as amended, developed under this Agreement, and any associated Documentation or derivative works thereof, are subject to the restricted rights set forth in the DFAR and FAR, above.
9. Artifex Software Inc. makes no warranties, express, implied or statutory, regarding the Product and the Software, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or their equivalent under the laws of any jurisdiction. (This section of the End User License Agreement shall appear in conspicuous, bold capital letters.)
Artifex Software, Inc. may be referred to in the End User License Agreement as Distributor’s licensor or supplier.
When connected to Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise, RICOH Device Manager NX allows for highly efficient device management. In addition to displaying a list of managed devices and device overviews, it allows users to upload photos and register them to devices in Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise.
- Display a list of managed devices
- Display a list of devices encountering errors, out of toner, and out of paper statuses
- Display device overviews, details, status histories, and photos
- Upload photos to Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise
1. Turn on the Mobile Device Access function in Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise.
2. Activate RICOH Device Manager NX on the smart devices and configure the connection to Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise.
1. Measures following network conditions(**).
- Network Bandwidth
- Data delay
- Packet losses
- Network port status, open or closed, needed for Ricoh Unified Communication System
2. Judges usability of Ricoh Unified Communication System based on the measured network conditions, and displays the judgement.
3. Can email the network conditions and the judgement to any email address.
*Ricoh Unified Communication System is a video conference system by which a user can have a remote communication with other users and share documents.
**Internet connection is needed to use this application.
Android OS Version 4.1 and later
Clickable Paper is a new cross media service enabling users to point a smartphone at any printed surface and provides immediate one-touch access to multiple online resources such as photos, video/multimedia, web sites, e-commerce portals and social networks. Just point and click and enjoy exploring rich online contents or services.
Let’s say you’re reading magazines. You like an article about big data and want to learn more. Or you see a pair of jeans you want to buy.. Or make reservations at a restaurant that got rave reviews.. With the CP Clicker app, all you have to do is point your iPhone or iPad at the page and snap it. Within seconds, you’ll see a list of links. At a touch, you’ll be connected to a blog, video, web page, social network and so on. You can skip the part where you open your web browser and spend minutes searching for the right location.
If you’ve scanned a QR code, you’re familiar with interactive print. However Clickable Paper is a lot easier to use and it provides multiple links, not just one.
Just about any printed item can be interactive. Books, magazines, brochures, direct mail, catalogs, posters, newspapers, business letters and so on. How do you know you can snap a page? Just look for the Clickable Paper mark. Then go learn, play or buy.
“RICOH Unified Communication System” enables you to have a real-time conversation with several remote locations thanks to a cloud-based platform. You can join meetings not only with other Android devices but also with iOS and PC applications or dedicated Ricoh video conference systems such as the P3500.
· Up to 20 sites can be connected together
· 4 sites can be displayed together
· PC screen sharing
- How to use the application
1. Start the apps
2. Input your ID and password, then login
3. Choose the person you want to talk to in the contact list
- supported OS
Android OS version 4.1 and above
- Models which have been evaluated to be compatible (model number/OS version)
Google Nexus 5 (LG-D821/4.4.1), Google Nexus 6 (OS:5.0.0), HTC One (801n/4.2.2), Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505/4.4), Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F/4.4.2), Galaxy Note 3 (OS:4.4.2), Galaxy Note Edge (OS:4.4.4), Sony Xperia Z2 (OS:4.4.2), Xperia Z3 (OS:4.4.4), LG G3 (OS:4.4)
Google Nexus 7 (2013) (ME571-LTE/4.4), Google Nexus 9 (OS:5.0.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (SM-T210/4.2.1),
※ other devices not listed can also download the software and use it, but we cannot guarantee that they will be compatible. We ask for your kind understanding.
※ this list was issued on February 2015 and might be revised in the future without prior announcement.
- Recommended environment
・We recommend you to use a Wi-Fi connection.
・ It is necessary to change the password and register your email address the first time you use this software.
・ If you have forgotten your password, please change it on the Ricoh UCS product support page
・ Please use a headphone in case that your environment is noisy in order to improve the sound
・ Please refer to the following webpage for information about our products, bug fixes or limitations (http://support.ricoh.com/html_gen/util/UCS/UCS_RE.html)
Note: [Print Assistant] must work with [Print Assistant PC]. [Print Assistant PC] is a PC program in charge of printing operations, running on the computer which connects with the real printer.
PC application's download address: http://www.ricoh.com.cn/download/printer_helper.htm
Anytime anywhere, Free printing
Take a photo to print, Keep every moment
Smart composing to make Easy printing with ID Cards
Feature 1: Convenient
No need any USB cables, no need to copy and paste, using email to transport pictures or PDF documents, make printing much convenient.
Feature 2: Support printers
Ricoh SP 100/100SU/100SF
Ricoh SP 200/200N/200S/201S/202S/200SF/201SF/202SF/210/210SU/210SF
Ricoh SP 200 Q/200S Q/200SF Q/201SF Q/210 Q/210SU Q/210SF QRicoh SP 310DN/310DNW/310SFN/310SFNW
Feature 3: Saving data traffic
Take high quality compressing action for pictures in mobile device to saving data traffic and still excellent performance of printing.
Free to pick any pictures in mobile device to be printed.
Take a photo to print, record all beautiful moment.
Automatically composing front and back view, manually adjusting alignment, handle all problems easily with printing any ID cards.
Support PDF printing by Share.
Need more copies to be printed? Portrait or landscape? Wish to pick paper size? Sure you can set them all by yourself.
How to print from your Android devices;
Start up FlexRelease CX and register files on your device that you would like to print from FlexRelease CX
Add print settings (Quantity, single-side/double-sided, 2in1/4in1, paper size, Black&White/Color) then upload print jobs.
*The data registered on this application, not the original data on your Smartphone / Tablet, is deleted when uploading has succeeded.
Go to any available Ricoh MFP that is contracted to FlexRelease CX and login with your ID and pass word.
Select print jobs that you would like to print from the LCD panel on the MFP then release the documents.
Flex Release CX has the following features:
・You can print the following file formats:
- Microsoft Word 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft Excel 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010
- Image files (JPEG/TIFF/GIF/PNG)
- Text files (UTF-8)
Please contact your local sales office or dealer if you wish to use RICOH e-Sharing Box.
DocsConnect is an application that works on Android device to connect with e-Sharing Box.
You can view files stored in e-Sharing Box with this application and can print or project them from RICOH's MFP and Projector with simple operation.
Also, users can upload images saved on Android device to e-Sharing Box directly with this application.
What you can do with this App:
1) You can connect your Android device e-Sharing Box by just scanning the Connecting Code displayed on web UI of the e-Sharing Box from your web browser.
2) You can view the content of the listed files stored in e-Sharing Box.
3) You can print the selected file by scanning the Connecting Code displayed on the touch panel of RICOH's MFP. Similarly, you can project the selected file on RICOH's network capable projector by scanning the preprinted Connecting Code.
4) You can upload files or photos saved on Android device to e-Sharing Box. Also you can scan paper documents to e-Sharing Box from RICOH's MFP by scanning the Connecting Code displayed on the MFP touch panel with Android device.
5) You can fax the selected file.
Android device (that has camera).
Android OS version 2.3 and later.
Main Features of EventJot:
-- Based on Twitter, quickly share photos and comments through your existing Twitter account
-- Photo-centric communication means even with remote friends it's easy to share what's happening
-- Everyone contributes means that events have more photos, more comments, more participation
-- Press "Like" on the events and photos and share your favorites
Some common uses of EventJot:
-- Night out on the town with friends
-- Sporting events
-- Music festivals
-- much more!