Follow the 2018 Colorado Classic Men’s and Women’s races and get close to the action with our official mobile application, the Colorado Classic Tour Tracker presented by UnitedHealthcare.
Tour Tracker combines live video, replay videos, GPS tracking, text commentary, photo feeds, tour standings, stage previews, results and more. No matter where you are, with the Colorado Classic Tour Tracker you are part of the action.
For 2018 we are excited to provide coverage of the Colorado Classic Men’s Race and the Colorado Classic Women’s Race. Highlights of our coverage include…
• Live news and data coverage of both the Men’s and Women’s Races
• Men’s live video coverage of the final two hours of each stage
• Women’s race recap video after each stage
• Details of every stage, team and rider
• Live situation on the road (breaks, time gaps)
• GPS tracking on interactive maps and profiles
• Full official results & standings
• Live splits and finish times for time trials
• Push notifications for key race moments
• Text recaps of every stage
• Photography of every stage