**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
More details & offline features than any other subway app!
★ Live Subway Status & Delay Alerts
★ Subway RealTime & Live Train Arrival Times
★ Train Schedules for All Subway Lines
★ Works underground & offline!
★ Nearby Subway Finder
★ Walking Directions & Step-by-step Navigation
★ Subway Transfers
★ Official MTA Subway Maps in HD!
★ Night Subway Service Map
★ Customizable Alerts & Notifications
★ Find Airport AirTrain Connections or Accessible Stations
★ Background Sync & MTA Service Updates
★ More Details Than Any Other Subway App
★ Lots of Offline Features
★ NYC Subway Trip Planner - coming soon!
★★★★★ - “Must have app if you live or plan to visit NYC”
★★★★★ - "This app is officially the best MTA app for android!"
★★★★★ - "The most convenient arrangement of features I have ever seen in a NYC transit app."
★★★★★ - "This is the best by subway app! Gotta love this app especially the premium version!"
★★★★★ - “Clean. Fast. Accurate.”
★★★★★ - “Update has established this app as the absolutely best NYC subway app.”
SUBWAY REAL-TIME & ALL LINES OFFLINE SCHEDULES
Train departure times for all lines. Combines subway Real-Time live data (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, S, L & SIR lines) with offline viewable train schedules for all subway lines. Search by station name, add favorites, or view by location. Works underground!
TRAIN TRANSFERS LINE MAPS
Transfers for all subway lines & stations. Commute like a pro, look-up transfers for any stop in seconds! See complete transfer line maps for entire NYC metro subway system. Find airport JFK Airport AirTrain connections and accessible stations with ease.
HIGH RESOLUTION NEW YORK CITY SUBWAY MAP
High quality, official MTA maps of New York City Subway system. New York subway map comes in HD resolution and loads faster than in any other app. NYC Metro map is the official NYC subway map from MTA.
NIGHT SERVICE NYC SUBWAY MAP
Did you know NYC subway runs differently at night? Use the Night Map to view available nighttime subway service. Comprehensive night time service description & availability on a convent NYC subway map. Night service New York Metro Map is available only on 'myTrans.it NYC'!
CUSTOMIZABLE ALERT NOTIFICATIONS
Wouldn't it be great if an app was smart enough to tell you if your commute is delayed? 'myTrans.it NYC' does just that!
- Select subway lines you use daily
- Set morning & evening commute times
- The app will check for alerts before your commute starts
- ..and notify you if there are any delays!
- No need to manually check the app!
- App runs quietly in the background only showing relevant alerts!
- Simply enter commute details and receive timely notifications when MTA service alerts affect your travels!
Built with NYC Subway commuters in mind!
CONNECT VIA SOCIAL
• Save time, buy tickets in a few taps
• Multi-payment option (use up to two credit cards)
• Commuter benefit cards accepted
• One transaction takes care of tickets for yourself and all of your traveling companions
• Email receipts
Purchase tickets and passes for travel on all NJ TRANSIT rail lines, as well as monthly passes for select New Jersey bus routes. MyTix is also available for travel to Meadowlands Rail Station (event days only).
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
· Adelaide (Rail Commissioner, SouthLink, Torrens Transit, Hills, Light City Buses)
· Brisbane (TransLink SEQ)
· Canberra (ACTION)
· Melbourne (PTV)
· Perth (Transperth, TransAlbany, TransBunbury, TransGoldfields, TransBusselton, TransGeraldton)
· Brussels (STIB)
· São Paulo (SPTrans)
· Calgary (Calgary Transit)
· Edmonton (Edmonton Transit System)
· Halifax (Halifax Transit)
· Montréal (Société de transport de Montréal)
· Ottawa (OC Transpo)
· Quebec (Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC))
· Sherbrooke (Société de Transport de Sherbrooke)
· Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit)
· Toronto (GO Transit, TTC)
· Vancouver (TransLink, British Columbia Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
· Santiago (Transantiago, Metro de Santiago)
· Helsinki (Helsingin seudun liikenne)
· Oulu (Oulun joukkoliikenne)
· Tampere (Tampereen joukkoliikenne)
· Berlin (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg, VBB)
· Budapest (BKK, BKV)
· Miskolc (MVK)
· Rome (Roma Servizi per la Mobilità)
· Torino (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti (GTT), Trenitalia)
· Riga (Rīgas satiksme)
· Amsterdam (GVB, EBS)
· Groningen (Qbuzz)
· The Hague (HTM, HTMbuzz)
· Rotterdam (RET)
· Utrecht (U-OV)
· Auckland (Auckland Transport)
· Christchurch (Metro Christchurch)
· Wellington (GO Wellington, …)
· Stavanger (Kolumbus)
· Oslo (Ruter, Timekspressen, Flybussekspressen, Flybussen, Norges statsbaner)
· Barcelona (TMB)
· Madrid (Empresa Municipal de Transportes)
· Göteborg (Västtrafik)
· Malmö (Skånetrafiken)
· Stockholm (SL, Arlanda Express, Waxholmsbolaget)
· Albuquerque (ABQ Ride)
· Atlanta (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
· Austin (Capital Metro)
· Boston (MBTA, Massport)
· Chicago (Chicago Transit Authority, PACE)
· Cincinnati (Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority)
· Dallas (Dallas Area Rapid Transit )
· Hartford (CTTransit, Shore Line East)
· Houston (Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County)
· Los Angeles (Metro)
· Miami-Dade (Miami Dade Transit)
· New York (MTA, MTA Bus Company)
· Philadelphia (SEPTA)
· Portland (TriMet)
· Salt Lake City (Utah Transit Authority)
· San Diego (MTS)
· San Francisco (Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, SFMTA)
· Washington (MET, DC Circulator)
NYC Bus Tracker uses Global Positioning GPS System hardware and wireless communications technology to track the real-time location of buses.
get information about when the next bus will arrive at your stop, even if you are still at home, the office, shopping, or dining.
all you need to do is put in your bus number or location in the search bar and it will tell you exactly where the bus is now download the app now
and never wait anymore by the bus stop again
Includes a favorites feature. Automatically saves the stop numbers that have been entered and you only need to press a previous stop number. Has refresh function. Just swipe down on the results screen and it refresh with the most recent information.
For example, to find schedule information for the No. 73 specifically for the bus stop located at Newark Penn Station (bus stop ID number 18835), enter the following to the MyBus app: 18835 73. The app will return only scheduled trips on the No. 73 route, even though the bus stop is served by other bus routes. If the bus number is omitted, the arrival times will be displayed for all busses that arrive at that bus stop.
- Live NYC Subway Timing for 1/2/3/4/5/6/S/L lines
- Live MTA Alerts, Delays, Status for all lines
- 24/7 Schedules for ALL Subway lines (Offline!)
- GPS-Enabled Street and Subway Map of NYC (Offline!)
- Every Bus Stop and Route Map (Offline!)
- Official MTA Subway Map (Offline!)
- Fare Calculator: know just how much to add to your MetroCard
- Automatic Closest Stop shows trains arriving where you are
- Automatic Widget shows train times on your Home Screen
- Favorite Stations
- Click any station to show arriving trains
Tested on Samsung Galaxy S4
By popular demand, we're now offering an ad free version for 99 cents. If you're interested in trying it out, here's a link:
Thanks for your support!
As always, if you have any problems, please PLEASE email us at the address below!
choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route with our real-time city
We’re the only app who offers you to mix your trips and combine public and
private transport options! Starting by train but then need a cab? We’ll factor
that in for you. Leaving on your bike and need a car share later? No problem
for us. Tell us your preferences and we’ll present the best options for you.
With TripGo you can plan your route, check timetables and get live service
alerts. One of our best features: Connect your calendar to get automatic trips
& leave alerts.
We deliver results in real-time: Up-to-the minute information on predicted
departure/arrival times, GPS locations and service alerts for public transport -
TripGo keeps you up to date and on time.
We connect public transport (bus, train, ferry, tram, subway, metro, funicular)
with private and other transport options such as taxi, Uber, shuttle services,
car routes and car sharing, motorbike, cycle routes, bike sharing and walking.
Don’t forget to sync TripGo with your calendar!
“A must have app!!!“
“I can't thank you enough for this app!”
“You have improved my life, can't rave enough!”
“Amazing! Beautiful UI, too!”
“Should be 6 stars”
“Awesome love it”
“Life saving app. One of my favorites! Keep up the good work! ;-)”
“Responsive devs elegant app”
”Take Google’s Transit feature in Google Maps, then supercharge it by about
10 levels.” Siliconangle
“The really nice thing is that TripGo doesn’t lock you in to one transport mode
or preference. You can choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route.”
“This intelligent trip-planning app helps you travel smarter.” Ecopreneurist
2012: Winner, Optus/NICTA
2012: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (buses)
2013: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (trains)
2013: Finalist of the QLD Premier's Award for Open Data
2014: CodeWorks NSW Roads hackathon
- Real-time information for public transport (live map): tap on stops and
stations to see real-time schedules. Click on a route to see positions of
the vehicle, live on the map.
- Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and
- Public transport schedules/timetables
- Reminders: add a reminder to your trip and the app will notify when to
- Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
- Sync + save trips to your calendar
- Turn-by-turn navigation
TripGo covers all metro areas around Australia and New Zealand
- Sydney, NSW ( Inc. Newcastle, Wollongong and Blue Mountains):
- Melbourne, VIC
- Brisbane, QLD (Inc. Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast)
- Adelaide, SA
- Canberra, ACT
- Perth, WA
International locations include:
- Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA (Inc. San Jose and Oakland)
Miami, FL (Inc. Fort Lauderdale and Key Largo)
- Space Coast, FL (Inc. Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Melbourne)
- Tampa, FL
- Chicago, IL
- New York, NY
- Seattle, WA
- Edmonton, AB
- Vancouver, BC
- Winnipeg, MB
- Halifax, NS
- Toronto, ON
- Montreal, QC
- Quebec City, QC
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Bahía Blanca
Stay in touch!
- Request a ride using the Uber app and get picked up within minutes. On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
- Compare rates for different Uber options and get fare quotes in the app. Pay with Google Wallet or PayPal, or add a credit card to your secure Uber account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don't know the exact address. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.
An entirely new and modern way to travel is at your fingertips.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
See if Uber's available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Find a detailed breakdown of our Android permissions at https://www.uber.com/android/permissions
** Uber saves time by connecting you to a driver as quickly as possible. If you like the service, please consider using those extra few minutes to review our app. **
● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map.
● Latest official TFL (Transport For London) tube map.
● Planned route animates on the tube map.
●.Switch to online street map (when an internet connection is available).
● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems.
● Works in both landscape and portrait modes.
● Easily locates your nearest London transport stop.
● Places of interest, parks etc are built in to the application.
● Offline routing with clear map and text views
● GPS locating
● Station exit information
● Live service status and departure board information
● OVERVIEW ● The London Tube Map application is a superb route planner for the London Underground (Tube)system with many unique features. The inbuilt map provides the official TFL map of the city underground services with the ability to switch to an online street map view when an internet connection is available. This way the user can view the online map feature when above ground and the transport map and route planning is still fully functional underground or anywhere there is no internet connection. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online street maps and search when a connection is available.
● ROUTING ● Does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport system, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including changes, directions of travel, number of stops, predicted journey times, etc. Uniquely this application gives you “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the Northern line (Southbound) towards Stockwell for 10 mins (6 stops). Service runs every 7 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and connection. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The tube map and routing do not require an internet connection and therefore you will not be charged data connection fees. This also means the application runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● LIVE INFO ● When an internet connection is available, optional "Live Information" on the current state of the transport services and real time station departure boards can be viewed allowing you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid any potential delays. Unique to this application is the ability to turn off services that are out of action and automatically calculate an alternative route.
● MINUTE MAP ● This unique feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map. This is helpful for getting a sense of scale and connectivity of the transport system and can provide some interesting results.
● MORE MAPS ● This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide city maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.
• Uses official iconic MTA map of the NYC subway including Staten Island.
• World’s fastest route planner calculating the best route for your subway journey, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
• Easy to search for a NYC subway station or find your nearest one.
• E & E Alerts – Escalator & Elevator alerts. Get service outage information before/whilst on your journey.
• Calculate your route. Know how long your journey will take and how many stations you will pass through.
• See your selected route on the subway map feature & view the local area around each NYC subway station.
• Clear map with pan and zoom functionality plus on/off walking routes feature.
• When in network coverage get LIVE information about the NYC subway stations and lines to be in control of your journey.
• In-app purchase to remove ads.
• It's FREE!
If you need more information or have a question about New York Subway Map join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd
NYC Bus Checker™ is a revolutionary new MTA-licensed app that works at every one of New York City's 15,000 bus stops. It shows you WHEN the buses are coming - and WHERE they're going. At thousands of stops, this information isn't just scheduled times, it's real live countdown information from buses with GPS-tracking!
- “If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Bus Checker” – The Guardian* -
• Live or scheduled bus times for every stop in New York City.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops with live traffic display.
• Street-level 3D route maps for every bus - see exactly where your bus goesº
• Stop Alerts - get woken up when you've arrived at your stop!†
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Favorite the bus stops you use regularly.
• Many other useful features and the same slick interface that made London Bus Checker™ a #1 hit.
- London Bus Checker has been featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent, Wired UK, and an App Store 'New and Noteworthy'
Download it for FREE and see what the UK is raving about! Check out the video at www.buschecker.com to see the app in action.
PRAISE FOR 'LONDON BUS CHECKER'
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
“A simple, well-designed app” – Daily Telegraph
One of Cosmopolitan Magazine's featured "Best Apps Ever" - Cosmo UK
There is now real-time information for every stop in New York City.
Download NYC Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not shouting you a taxi.
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this usually resolves most issues. For more help, please see our support site or contact us. We do read every support request we receive!
* - Review of London Bus Checker
† - Stop Alerts feature is in beta and requires Google Play Services and a compatible device.
- For up-to-date live coverage areas, see www.buschecker.com
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official MTA feeds.
- MTA logo and maps used with permission.
- In order to improve the app, Bus Checker collects anonymous usage stats and crash reports but no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted. To opt out at any time, visit the Settings page within the app.
This NY app is designed for speed and simplicity. It combine function with taste. I hope it will bring you a little comfort in your journey during the cold weather. Please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance and feedback.
-MTA bus tracker! We bring you bus tracker information, right to your mobile device!
-Closest MTA routes in NYC lookup based on your location
-Simple and useful home screen widgets that are resizable, scrollable and screen lock enable
-The route widget enable you to transfer bus at the right places.
-MTA Bus location and subsequent stops on Google Map.
-NYC bus Map search for bus stops as user pan the map.
-Multiple single 1x1 widgets. One for going to work and one for going home.
-Route map with all buses for a particular route
All New York Bus are live now! Bus routes and stops are up to date.
The built in home screen widgets makes you feel more in control of your journey as just a glance on your phone's home screen tells you all you need to know.
Data is licensed by New York MTA Bus Time. Bus NYC app is developed by an individual.
Don't wait for the bus. Meet it. Have fun!
Realtime rail and bus predictions and DC Metro map directly from WMATA (Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority), serving Washington DC, Northern Virgina and Maryland.
-Realtime DC Metro Rail predictions (Next Train) for every Metro station in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Realtime DC Metro Bus (Next Bus) predictions for every Metro bus stop in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Location based Metro station finder to locate Metro stations nearby. Provides navigation.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate Metro bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for DC Metro rail stations and bus stops.
-Save commonly used Metro stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Look up DC Metro bus stop predictions directly by the bus stop number.
-View the day's full bus schedule for your bus stop.
-Check to see if WMATA is broadcasting any rail alerts or disruptions.
-Access the WMATA DC Metro rail map to plan your Washington Metro route.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-Live twitter feed for dcmetro
-More intelligent interface than DC Metro Transit app
-And of course, FREE
-Best Washington Metro app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/DcMetroAndBus
- Know at a glance when your next bus or CTrain is arriving, in real-time.
- See exactly where your transit vehicle is on the map in real-time.
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease.
- View transit schedules and route maps, even without an internet connection.
- Star your favourite routes for instant access to upcoming departures.
- Save home and work locations for quicker trip planning.
**Powered by Transit App, Canada’s leading urban transport app.**
- Know at a glance when your next bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus is on the map in real-time.
- Find scheduled departures and route itineraries even without an Internet connection.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Plot routes on the map.
St. Catharines Transit app also integrates with the following agencies in Ontario:
- GO Transit
- Brampton Transit
- Burlington Transit
- Grand River Transit
- Guelph Transit
- Hamilton Street Railway
- Oakville Transit
- Toronto BikeShare
Obtenez le prochain départ des lignes à proximité en un tour de main, consultez l'horaire complet ou bien l'itinéraire sur les plans.
Pas certain de savoir comment vous rendre à destination?
Utilisez notre calculateur de trajet pour connaître l'itinéraire le plus rapide.
- Trouvez le prochain départ de bus ou de train en quelques secondes.
- Suivez l'emplacement théorique des autobus.
- Consultez les horaires théoriques et plans même sans connexion Internet.
- Assignez vos lignes favorites pour qu'elle apparaissent en haut de liste.
- Obtenez le meilleur trajet entre 2 points géographiques.
Obtenez le prochain départ des lignes à proximité en un tour de main, consultez l'horaire complet ou bien l'itinéraire sur les plans.
Pas certain de savoir comment vous rendre à destination?
Utilisez notre calculateur de trajet pour connaître l'itinéraire le plus rapide.
- Trouver le prochain départ de bus ou de train en un clin d’œil.
- Suivre votre bus ou votre train en temps réel sur la carte.
- Consulter les horaires prévus et les plans sans connexion Internet.
- Obtenir les meilleurs trajets entre deux lieux.