The philosophy of Live Cams View is to privilege strongly the emotion of acquire the total control of the cameras live from the whole world. The Live Cams View staff has made a catalogue of all cameras with an original, suggestive photographic shot to offer the best navigation experience.
You will find yourself projected live from one place in the world to another, to visit and see in real time the historic centre of European cities, the Californian beaches with people surfing in direct action, mountain resorts with people skiing from the US to Europe, fabulous exotic beaches or else interiors of Megastores. What you can do with Live Cams View is a real mental trip, and all of it just on your Android phone / tablet devices through Wi-Fi and 3G connection. The database is updated constantly in order to introduce the new remote cameras available and eliminate the ones that because of technical problems wouldn't work anymore.
Live Cams View offers you the possibility to navigate the world with three different navigation options:
- Satellite map: possibility of finding the correct localization of the city or place you are looking for, where the camera has been implemented with its connected photographic icon from which you can take direct control with a touch.
- List of geographically ordered cameras.
- Random visualization in a grid with 12 cameras at the same time on one screen.
A smart tool will help you to search and select groups of cameras through geographical areas, through 21 categories (urban areas, industrial areas, traffic cams, sea, mountains, countryside, rivers, lakes, beaches, slopes, skyline, sport, swimming pools, interiors, ports, monuments, yards, airports, railways, university, animals) or through a list of the last cameras inserted.
- For best performances a Wi-Fi connection is recommended -
- New generation PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) viewer with transparent sliders.
- Photo. This function saves the current view in the device’s photo album.
- With the Light function you can adjust the camera aperture so that the image appears brighter or darker;
- For precise remote control, you can tap over the image to centre the scene into that precise point.
- Preset: almost all the cameras have a variable number or interesting views, accessible from a list.
- Specific cameras parameters: continent, country, city, location, categories, coordinates (latitude and longitude).
Most other predator view apps just change the saturation of the video image and never simulate a real infrared camera. Predator View is different. It uses Androids face recognition system to detect a human and then colorize the video as though it was an infrared camera based upon the position of the human face.
You can record your videos as an Animated GIF on your SDCard. Screenshots can be saved to your camera's gallery.
You can also change to the 'old mode' and use the old saturation method for displaying a Predator view.
You can try out the free version Predator View for free doesn't allow recording GIFs and also has advertising at:
• Android 4.0+ (Ice cream sandwich or higher)
• A NEON compatible ARM processor
COMPATIBLE HDHomeRun DEVICES:
• HDHomeRun® PRIME (HDHR3-CC)* [US Cable TV]
• HDHomeRun® PLUS (HDTC-2US) [North American ATSC Antenna / US Unencrypted Cable TV]
• HDHomeRun® 4DC (HDHR3-4DC) [Unencrypted DVB-C in supported markets]
• More compatible models and global markets to come…
• Reliable Wi-Fi network
• NEON compatible Android device
• Compatible HDHomeRun device. (From List above / legacy devices NOT supported.)
• CableCARD™ Inserted and Activated to allow streaming of protected US Cable TV when using HDHomeRun PRIME**
• Windows PC to run initial or subsequent channel scan
• Note: Viewing Content with Non-Transcode HDHomeRun devices is recommended in Standard Definition for better performance.
SiliconDust is bringing Premium Cable TV and Free to Air TV viewing to your Android devices. Finally, watch all your favorite shows on your Android phone or tablet. Watching Premium and Free to Air TV has never been easier. With the HDHomeRun® VIEW app you can access your Cable TV channels and your free to air HDTV channels on your Android device. The number of TV viewing screens in your home just got larger and more mobile. Watch Food Network in the kitchen, Discovery Channel in the garage, relax on the porch while catching up on MSNBC, and don’t miss a second of the game just take it with you, anywhere around your home network. HDHomeRun VIEW will even access your premium subscribed channels like HBO, Showtime, Starz, and Cinemax.
• Live Cable TV and Free to Air TV viewing on your phone or tablet
• QAM cable channels, even Premium Content such as HBO, Showtime, & etc. *
• No external player needed to download
• Fast Channel changes
• Pinch / Zoom to adjust channel list
• Volume, Brightness and Zoom controls on screen with a single tap
• Menu access to switch between HDHomeRun servers (for those with both Cable and Free to Air devices on the same home network)
• Does NOT require an always on computer
HDHomeRun View forum: www.silicondust.com/forum
* Requires subscription
** Current version supports Standard Definition channels only
*** Important ***
Google Play allows refunds within 15 minutes.
More from developer
Imagine the power to create Street View in the palm of your hands. Robot View takes advantage of Augmented reality, camera, computer vision, stitching, and sensor data to create 360 degree panoramas.