The philosophy of Live Cams View is to privilege strongly the emotion of acquire the total control of the cameras live from the whole world. The Live Cams View staff has made a catalogue of all cameras with an original, suggestive photographic shot to offer the best navigation experience.
You will find yourself projected live from one place in the world to another, to visit and see in real time the historic centre of European cities, the Californian beaches with people surfing in direct action, mountain resorts with people skiing from the US to Europe, fabulous exotic beaches or else interiors of Megastores. What you can do with Live Cams View is a real mental trip, and all of it just on your Android phone / tablet devices through Wi-Fi and 3G connection. The database is updated constantly in order to introduce the new remote cameras available and eliminate the ones that because of technical problems wouldn't work anymore.
Live Cams View offers you the possibility to navigate the world with three different navigation options:
- Satellite map: possibility of finding the correct localization of the city or place you are looking for, where the camera has been implemented with its connected photographic icon from which you can take direct control with a touch.
- List of geographically ordered cameras.
- Random visualization in a grid with 12 cameras at the same time on one screen.
A smart tool will help you to search and select groups of cameras through geographical areas, through 21 categories (urban areas, industrial areas, traffic cams, sea, mountains, countryside, rivers, lakes, beaches, slopes, skyline, sport, swimming pools, interiors, ports, monuments, yards, airports, railways, university, animals) or through a list of the last cameras inserted.
- For best performances a Wi-Fi connection is recommended -
- New generation PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) viewer with transparent sliders.
- Photo. This function saves the current view in the device’s photo album.
- With the Light function you can adjust the camera aperture so that the image appears brighter or darker;
- For precise remote control, you can tap over the image to centre the scene into that precise point.
- Preset: almost all the cameras have a variable number or interesting views, accessible from a list.
- Specific cameras parameters: continent, country, city, location, categories, coordinates (latitude and longitude).
There is a free and completely functional version, called Robotic Guitarist Free.
★ Multitouch guitar emulator
Choose a chord without having to learn finger positions and just hit the strings to get nice animation sounds recorded from real instruments. You can strum, play arpeggios or any other desired technique thanks to two picking modes. You can also play licks. String sounds can be distributed along the 3D space optionally. Multitouch supported in capable devices.
★ Guitar lab
You can choose among the sound of a lot of different instruments and map them to the whole guitar, or even pick a different one for each string! For instance, you can make low notes of a chord to be played with the sound of a certain instrument and the high ones with another, effectively getting a easy-to-control virtual band. This will bring to you a lot of sessions of experimenting and having fun.
Sounds: Guitar (acoustic and electric), Violin, Viola, Cello, Banjo, Sitar, Harp, Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Trumpet, Accordion, Harmonica, Cornet, Piano (high and low), Xylophone, Bell, Timpani, Chorus, Cat, Dog, Bird.
★ Chord guide
An easy-to-use interface allows you to change your chord selection on the go. You'll see at all times a diagram showing finger positions. Very useful for learners or for those who play already and need to recall a chord.
★ Custom chords and chord presets
You'll be able to take music as far as your imagination takes it because you have the possibility of creating your own chords with a easy-to-use editor. They don't have to be actual guitar chords, but any layout of notes whose sound you like. You'll be able to play those songs with weird hand positions, since you are not limited to standard chords.
You can define free strings, you can play licks on. This feature allows, for example, to follow a tablature with much more fidelity.
Futhermore, you'll be able to save the chord set you have been composing so you can recover it later, with no need of defining it again chord by chord. That way you'll have at hand every chords needed for each song or experiment.
If you play a non-virtual guitar, Robotic Guitarist is your loyal electronic pocket tuner. It's able to detect frequencies with high accuracy.
It's a handy digital metronome. It has settings for speed (beats per minute) and different signatures (constant, 2/2, 4/4, etc.).
Most other predator view apps just change the saturation of the video image and never simulate a real infrared camera. Predator View is different. It uses Androids face recognition system to detect a human and then colorize the video as though it was an infrared camera based upon the position of the human face. Predator View can also detect the race and sex of a target with about 80% accuracy.
You can record your videos as an Animated GIF on your SDCard. Screenshots can be saved to your camera's gallery.
You can also change to the 'old mode' and use the old saturation method for displaying a Predator view.
You can try out the free version Predator View for free which includes a watermark and advertising at:
With Eye Mirror you can record 360 videos using a single camera. No more stitching - complete view is captured at once using a clever mirror technique. Adapters are available for most cameras, including compacts, DSLRs and GoPros. For more information about Eye Mirror products, go to http://www.eye-mirror.com
Customized 360 experiences are created by Finwe Ltd, http://www.finwe.fi
While playing a panorama video, simply by moving the mobile handset, you can control the 360 degree viewing direction. Pinch to zoom in and out of the video ball. Stream your preferred panorama video content from a given url.
Background - 360 panorama video is an immersive video - a recording of a real world scene, where the view in every direction is recorded simultaneously, creating a video ball. During playback, the viewer has control of the viewing to all directions within the video sphere.
360 VideoBall features:
* Selecting and browsing of videos through a modern 3D UI
* Video streaming from selected URL
* Multi-sensor fusion (gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer) to provide a smooth and rapid response to user movement of viewing direction (available only if user's device has all three sensors)
* Support for video resolution up to 2048*1536
* Proven high performance frame rate
* Touch-enabled standard video playback functions; panning, rotating, pinch zoom, carousel selector, etc.
More from developer
Imagine the power to create Street View in the palm of your hands. Robot View takes advantage of Augmented reality, camera, computer vision, stitching, and sensor data to create 360 degree panoramas.