All in all the game is great! Prices for the track packs are a bit high though. Considering I'm likely to buy them more than once. Really like the game but I'm not one to pay that much for a cell phone or tablet game...
Every time I get a random steel box reward from a random level, my game crashes at the very end of that level (while the game pretends I never got the box) . Happened 3 times already, and its getting frustrating. Please fix this, and this is easely a 5 star game.
Super addictive! Some frustrating levels, but that only made me more obsessed...
Game is 90% luck that another train doesn't pop out right before another train pulls in. Luck is a terrible game mechanic.
Like the different tracks you guys have love the trains look cool and the skills keep going and going great game,
When will there be more stations I have track piling up with nowhere to put it.
- Is it helpful if container packs are labelled with ‘Top Seller’ and ‘Best Value’? We’re running an experiment to find out!
- Fixed: Less crashes due to advertiser networks being stupid.
- Fixed: Rarely some players couldn't clear ports! Not any more! :)
- Fixed: London lamp lights sit nicely where they’re meant to.
- Fixed: Pressing the back button in the help screen gave unpredictable results.
- Fixed: No more losing access to Crash Test rounds after watching an ad! Infuriating no doubt!