Draw(er) is a sketching/drawing app, with a twist. The various tools give you a new perspective on drawing. So your basic lines, turn into works of art!
• Color Sliders
• Save+Share Sketch
• Drawing Tools
Pro Version Features:
• Set Canvas Color
• Set Brush Size
Original idea and drawing algorithms from mrdoob.com
Whenever you draw, paint or even photograph a subject you will need to study their body position. WoodenMan makes this an easy task.
The new training mode will allow you to improve your pose drawing skills.
WoodenMan is a 3D mannequin, so you can explore every angle of any body position.
¡It's also an ideal teaching tool for sports positions! WoodenMan can be used to show and correct yoga poses or fitness exercises.
Set the body position you want easy and intuitively, as you wood with an actual wooden mannequin. Just drag each body part to its desired position and rotate around its axis to achieve maximum precision.
- Easy: As simple as using an actual wooden mannequin.
- Accurate: Dragging a body part will just move at that joint, preventing undesired movements in other body parts.
- Save and manage the poses you create for future reference.
- Training mode: Take a piece of paper and draw the poses WoodenMan will show you
- Automatic synchronization between devices. All your devices that have the same Gmail account will share an autosync'd pose list.
SD Card needed to save pic!
Saved pictures in Photo Gallery. SD Card,Pictures folder.
- UNDO with BACK key
Support via web page or mail
Its one of the coolest apps that let you draw anything that you have in mind. Want to send a greeting card? draw it yourself and share it with your friends which will give you a more personal touch. Want to write something? Make it colorful and much impressive in design. You can draw by your finger touch and share it with anyone or any social network with a single click. No need to save, browse, upload and send it, since this app give you the coolest option of sharing on single click.
Colors are the interesting part of your picture that you create. Make it more colorful and brighter with your thoughts. Bored with standard colors? here is the new advanced color picker that let you choose a color of your own custom composition.
Want to explain something to your buddies? feel comfortable with this handy tool that lets you draw and explain pictorially. Want to scribble on your friends photo, share and have fun? this is the app that you will first reach out. It enhances the fun time to the funniest one you ever had.
Play with cartoon images, call outs, smileys and much more...
★ Shapes ( Line, Rectangle, Oval, Rounded Rectangle, Scribbling)
★ Advanced Color Picker with recently used colors
★ Texts (Straight, Curved)
★ Image Clip Art (more than 30)
★ Select Area (Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete)
★ File Options (New, Open, Save, Share)
- Amazing Features
★ Fill Color
★ Smooth edge
★ Brush Styles
★ Preview in Settings
★ New User Interface with Colorful Look
★ Highlighting selected button
★ Scribbling with Horizontal Mirror
★ Scribbling with Vertical Mirror
★ Basic and Custom Colors Feature
★ Kids Option (Randomized)
★ Quick Options(Settings, Undo, Redo) in Menu
Follow us: https://twitter.com/GfxTablet
Attention: Currently works only under Linux, because we don't know anyone that can develop a driver for Windows or Mac. If you want to see what the app does, try to boot with a LiveCD or install VirtualBox to run a Linux in your host system.
It was a lot of work to create this app! So If you want to support this open source project please consider a donation on PayPal (see details here: http://rfc2822.github.io/GfxTablet/). Thanks in advance ;)
* Draw and Paint in all of your Desktop applications (i.e. GIMP!)
* 10.000 pressure sensitivity levels!
* Navigate the DesktopPC display by hovering it with your Stylus Pen
* Switch to StylusPen only painting (no interruption by your touching the device with your hand)
* Display mapping (your device' screen will be scaled to map your Desktop PC resolution
* New: full-screen mode
* Wireless connection via WiFi
* Low network traffic (3 kB/s)
* Realtime painting! (no noticable drawing lag)
* native Android 4+ app
How to use:
* Install the app
* Download the uinput binary file and run it (download here: http://rfc2822.github.com/GfxTablet/#part-1-uinput-driver). Leave it open as long as you want your PC to receive input events from your Android device.
* Enable WiFi on the device, connect it to your LAN.
* Open the app, go to Settings and enter the IP address of your Desktop machine.
* Open i.e. GIMP, go to Preferences / Input devices. Choose "NetworkTablet" and set its mode to "Screen".
* Happy painting ;)
It also has support for basic shapes and basic image effects like Sketch and Emboss effect.
App adapted to various sizes and screen resolutions, ie it can draw on the screen as a tablet and phone.
In order to remain a free app, it uses advertising.
Color Picker function addition that can be used in collaboration with other app!
It is a handy blackboard -style drawing app .
You can draw a picture , such as those written in chalk , I can draw very easily picture , such as those put out by the eraser .
Picture which I drew so you can save it as a PNG image, and use it as a memo a blackboard -style ! Also messages that unusual if attached to an e-mail !
Because the image read , you can Email to a friend graffiti Sha-mail .
There is also (α version ) image viewing and posting function to the drawing -sharing site
Let's enjoy with everyone by posting easily!
· ( White , red , yellow , green , blue ) + color picker color selection
And functional regulation thickness
• The off blackboard
• The function returns one
Blackboard - clear function
- Save feature
- Reading function
Key words "Great for S Pen"
Keywords : blackboard , drawing , painting application , graffiti , graffiti , chalk , blackboard
This 7-day trial version allows you to fully evaluate the app. Afterwards you can either pay via Google Play or get it FREE using Getjar Gold.
If you need assistance please contact me at email@example.com: I am not able to keep up with the reviews and comments.
The "Forced Auto" mode for example is very handy on tablets where some apps force portrait mode while you are holding the screen "upside down". It also allows using the launchers of for example the HTC (One X/One S) Sense 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 Touchwiz and Google Nexus 7 in landscape mode. Some launchers will have the bottom row of icons cut off or other display issues, this is not something I can fix unfortunately (some versions of Samsung Galaxy S4, Note 2, HTC One). For a device like NVIDIA SHIELD it allows you to use most apps in landscape even if they normally do not work in landscape (like Spotify).
- True orientation lock
- Forced automatic rotation
- Per application settings
- Two widgets and a status bar notification with shortcut buttons for easily changing your rotation preference
- Ability to create shortcuts to specific modes
- Can act as Tasker / Locale plugin to automate your screen orientation setting
- Auto: normal automatic mode, not overriding app preferences
- Forced Auto: automatic mode, but overriding other app preferences!
- 3/4 Forced: automatic mode overriding other app preferences (only portrait, landscape and reverse landscape, NOT reverse portrait; this only works on phones, not on tablets)
- Lock: truly locks the screen in the current orientation
- Portrait: truly lock the screen in portrait
- Landscape: truly lock the screen in landscape
- Reverse Portrait: truly lock the screen in reverse portrait
- Reverse Landscape: truly lock the screen in reverse landscape
- Auto Portrait: automatically select between portrait and reverse portrait
- Auto Landscape: automatically select between landscape and reverse landscape
- Manual: normal manual mode, not overriding app preferences
- This is a 7-day trial version. If you want to continue using this app after this period you need to buy “Rotation Control (License)” from the Android Market.
- This app does NOT require root access.
- Certain applications might not display properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape. You can set a per application preference to normal auto or manual mode to workaround these issues.
- Auto and Reverse Portrait and Landscape supported from Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Status bar notification direct shortcuts supported from Android version 3.0 (Honeycomb)
We've added a (α version) image viewing and posting function to the drawing-sharing site!
Let's enjoy with everyone by posting easily!
Drawing is an application written in neon painted such a picture.
Drawings can be saved as image PNG.
I read a picture, you can also email photos to friends like neon graffiti.
Please use even for children's education.
·Select Color (red, yellow, green, blue, erasers)
· (Color picker, adjust thickness) Other application collaboration features• Screen Clear
*** Additional server program(can be downloaded from http://www.sunnysidesoft.com/virtualtablet) should be running on your PC(support both Windows & Mac) to start this app***
** VirtualTablet Lite version with AD is also available in store **
** You can buy the full version of VirtualTablet with no Ad in the store **
Turn your tablet device into wireless digitizer!
Run this app on the tablet device with stylus pen support. If VirtualTablet Server program is running on your PC, you can seamlessly transfer your input to your PC like you use real digitizer H/W. You can download the VirtualTablet Server program free of charge from http://www.sunnysidesoft.com/virtualtablet
You don't need to buy real digitizer (such as Wacom Tablet) for your desktop anymore.
Turn your tablet device into cool wireless digitizer with this app!
- Bluetooth & WiFi connection mode
- Left/Right handed mode
- Tablet size adjustment
- Pen, Mouse mode
- Support all input style which can be done with stylus.(in-range hover movement, barrel button, eraser tip, and etc.)
- Automatic server discovery in the same WiFi network.
[Things You Can Do with this App]
- Make a hand writing annotation on your PC's PDF viewer.
- Sketch with your stylus pen on canvas of any painter applications in your PC. Enjoy drawing with pencil and brush tools using your stylus! (Pressure sensitive drawing application like SketchBook Pro is required).
- Remotely control your PC with stylus pen (same as remote mouse).
Type any messages!
Type any languages!
This LED screen app lets you type in a message, choose speed, color, blink and scroll the text sideways.
You can also display banner advertisement, electric sign and LED Quotes.
This LED scrolling marquee sign application has a simple interface. It is easy to use. A very simple electronic display app!
It is free! Download it and try it now!
- GO Keyboard theme is only available for phones with GO Keyboard(Emoji Free) installed.
Click here to install GO Keyboard(Emoji Free)!
★How to Apply the Theme:
Step 1. Download this theme.
Step 2. Click into GO Keyboard -> Theme Settings -> Local -> Apply
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
- Infinite canvas (pan, zoom, or rotate)
- Infinite layers and unique layer options: split, merge, flip, duplicate, and perspective transformation
- Five types of symmetry: hoizontal, vertical, angular, radial, and kaleidoscopic
- Infinite undo and redo system
- A relative menu system designed for speed painting
- Import images from your gallery, camera, or the web
- Special Effects include four types of blurring, inner or outer shadowing, and embossing
- A fluid interface fully optimized for touchscreen devices
- Path editing and a unique pen tool
- Save as JPEG or PNG (with background or without background), or PSD
- Export images as large as 100 megapixels
- Export path data to SVG for editing in your favorite graphics editor
- Export design to Infinite Painter
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
Draw! is simplistic, it is basically a whiteboard. Some find it too simplistic, others find it too difficult. Whatever you think it is, we get it. Draw! is what it is and stay that way.
Some fun additions: Camera draw, which means drawing while you walk. Another feature lets you Flip n Shake to clear the screen.
It’s perfect for when you want to write quick notes or flash handmade signs.
Pro tip: Use this app to have Draw! run in Kiosk mode: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gears42.surelock&hl=en
The Hunter Games is a mash-up project of c:geo's Geocaching and google's Radar.
Instead of treasure hunting for unmovable objects your objectives are simply other players in the neighborhood to hunt for and tag them. Tags are automatically assigned when there are others found in the neighborhood. The size of the playing field is customisable.
Your goal is to score as much points as possible. Tag, you're out. There can be only one. Get ready.
It only works if others have entered the area too. Check http://thehuntergames.info/tributes/ who is close to you.
Get this app introduced at your campus or school and get lots of fun in return.