"Free For Limited Time"
Viteb presents a huge collection of most popular Indian Recipes.
The App will show you the Ingredients and the method to cook your selected recipe. No need of much cooking expertise as Simple Instructions make all recipes easy to cook. Give surprise to your family and friends by preparing delicious Indian Recipes.
- Around 280 Veg recipes to choose from.
- Scroll through every recipe or quickly jump to any alphabetically using the sidebar.
- Simple design and fast navigation.
- No need of an Internet connection.
- Simple Instructions.
We welcome your feedback & suggestions and try to incorporate more recipes and features based on what you would like to see in this app.
Enjoy cooking with Indian Recipe App from Viteb.
Stay tuned to get updates on most user-friendly recipe app.
This Android application software is designed to offer information on Indian recipes to you that are availed from various sources which are not owned or controlled by Viteb. This application aims to provide a user-friendly interface that will help you to find various Indian recipes. All the intellectual property rights of the iphone application software are owned and retained by Viteb. The content, images, etc... may vary and can be withdrawn from the app without any prior notice and no refund will be given for such instances. Viteb takes no responsibility about the authenticity of the recipie information provided in the app. Viteb reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this agreement at anytime and that the modifications will be effective with immediate effect upon posting.
Paneer is the most common South Asian and Persian cheese. It is an unaged, acid-set, non-melting farmer cheese made by curdling heated milk with lemon juice or other food acid. The texture of paneer is very similar to that of Greek feta which is also strained and squeezed the same way.Most varieties of paneer are simply pressed into a cube and then sliced or chopped,. Paneer is one of the few types of cheese indigenous to the Indian subcontinent, and is widely used in Indian cuisine and even some Middle Eastern and Southeast Asian cuisine
You can Explore Regularly updated Paneer Recipes in English Language .
★ The most powerful way to search the recipe sites you love
Why waste time sifting through the wrong recipes? Our unique search filters allow you to find the perfect recipes by cuisine, taste, diet (Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo), nutrition, allergies (dairy, gluten, seafood, and more), cook time, technique, and more – so the recipes you find first are the right ones. No need to worry, we have all of your favorite recipes for cooking from top recipe sites and from the best food blogs like Chow, Serious Eats, and Steamy Kitchen. Find something that meets your tastes and nutrition preferences in a snap.
★ Collect, save and organize your favorite recipes in your digital recipe box
Saving your favorite recipes couldn’t be easier. With the simple tap of a ‘Yum’ button, your faves are stashed for safekeeping in a digital recipe box. Once saved, create personal collections for easy organization, sharing of your recipes, and easy view when cooking and shopping.
★ Discover recipe recommendations, just for you
Set up your taste and nutrition preferences and we’ll only serve up recipes that match. As you use Yummly, like magic, it learns about you like (and don’t like). Yummly will provide you with food recipe recommendations every day that you are sure to love. In a bit of a food rut? Let Yummly help you out with a cornucopia of tasty suggestions for cooking. The more you Yum, the better it gets!
★ Personalized Diets
Have a special diet? Are you trying to eat vegan, paleo, or gluten free? Do you have an allergy to peanuts or shrimp? Do you dislike cilantro? Yummly has you covered! We scour recipes across the web we automatically filter out recipes that don’t match your tastes, allergies, and diets. Simply Yum recipes to easily create diet specific collections in your recipe box.
- Recipe Box: Syncs with your Allrecipes Recipe Box! Recipes feature step by step instructions, home cook reviews with awesome tips, photos, nutrition and more.
- Videos: More than a thousand mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Seasonal Recipes: Get inspired by special seasonal recipes that change daily.
- Shopping List: Add recipes or ingredients to your shopping list, and cross them off at the store.
- Sharing: Write reviews, add photos, pin, post, text, and email your cooking victories.
- Super Search: Search by dietary need, cooking time, and even the ingredients you do and don't want. Or, use Dinner Spinner (phone only) to shake things up!
Last but not least, a fun new look and feel!
Find inspiration for your next meal. Access over 350,000 recipes, featured collections and menus, curated by season, holiday, course, lifestyle, diet, and more. Read reviews and ratings by fellow home cooks to help you decide what’s for dinner.
Store all your recipes in one place. Save favorites and recipes to try. Add personal recipes or clip from your favorite sites.
Grocery shopping made smart and easy. BigOven will convert your recipes into a simple list, sorted alphabetically and by department.
Plan this week’s upcoming meals. Share your menu plan via email.
Use Up Leftovers
Use up what’s in your fridge. Type in up to three ingredients, and we’ll show you what you can make.
Enrich your cooking experience with an ad-free BigOven Pro membership. Find recipes that cater to your diet and lifestyle with ingredient-by-ingredient Nutrition Insight and advanced search filters. Create custom folders to store recipes for any occasion. Upload an unlimited number of recipes.
All the recipes in this easy cookbook have been organized and cataloged so that you can relate the recipes by Categories, Cuisines and Ingredients.
1. You can browse through the menu of more than 10,000 all the cooks recipes.
2. You can browse through all the Categories, Sub Categories and find recipies in each of them.
3. Find the List of ingredients with cooking instructions for each recipe.
4. Recipe finder to search our catalog of 10,000+ delicious recipes from all over the world.
5. Organize or book mark your favourite recipes in My Favorites.
6. Find recipies by cuisine. This recipes app for android has recipes from over 14 different cuisines.
Android app Highlights:-
* Healthy recipes across cuisines of hindi, tamil, marathi, bangla, gujarati & malayalam.
* Become a grocery meal planner for your family by cooking special low carb healthy recipes for you and your kids.
* Microwave recipe ideas from famous chefs like Zakir, Ramsay, Rida, Astro, Rahat & Pineiro.
* 101+ Pakistani, Filipino and urdu diet recipes.
* Learn how to cook cakes, cheese pizza, desserts, cookie and many more.
* Pure veg recipes for Paleo and Atkins diet plan.
If you are interesting in learning how to cook healthy and yet simple recipes, you are in the right place.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app contains hundreds of recipes and does NOT require internet access after install. Please be patient when launching the app for the first time, as it make take 1-2 minutes to load all the content, depending on your phone hardware. If you do not see any recipes, just close the app (from Settings or Recent Apps button) and launch it again. This app has a bigger file size compared to similar apps because it will NOT burn your data every time you use it.
We are confident that there is something for everyone and we are constantly adding new recipes articles and other food and cooking related material. All recipes are published for your convenience and are both suitable and tasty enough to be eaten by anyone without food allergies, as part of a normal diet.
There are all kinds of recipes, though, including healthy Morning Muffins and all recipes have full instructions and ingredients list. There are recipes that families will like, such as smoothies (with white tea and strawberries), Eggamuffin breakfasts with sprouted grain muffins and eggwhite or egg, burritos and things kids like.
Now, cooking any dish means you have to know all the ingredients and condiments that are required for preparing them. More importantly you have to know the exact amount of the condiments and the spices required for cooking them. Perfect mixture of spices and ingredients will help you to create the right magic regarding the dish.
"All recipes for cooking anything are based upon the use of Kosher salt not table salt." Not true! If that were true, the recipe would be specific as to which type of salt. I always use table salt because I can get it with iodide in it. I've yet to find Kosher salt with iodide, although it's lower in sodium than table salt, but I use Salt Sense. As for salt really making little difference in the final product, other than perhaps a bit of a flavor difference, that's basically true. There have been times when I've inadvertently omitted the salt, and it really wasn't that big of a deal.
All recipes, text and photographs in this app are credited to their authors. Please address any copyright concerns to the developer email below.
17000+ recipes. 700+ Videos , 7000+ classy food images. Easy-to-follow navigation.
Tarla Dalal has India's largest food site, tarladalal.com with over 3 million unique users a month, and now we have added a revolutionary app to it!
The Tarla Dalal Recipe App is a collection of multi-cuisine recipes by India’s No. 1 Cookery Author and Padmashree awardee Tarla Dalal. Whether you are an amateur or an expert, whether you are looking for Indian or international recipes, whether you are seeking indulgence or health-oriented cooking, the Tarla Dalal App is sure to meet your requirements.
The app with help you to:
1. Search for famous and favourite recipes by name.
2. Browse recipes by cuisine, course and their sub-categories.
3. Explore a wide range of healthy recipes, categorised easily for to-be-mums and kids, diabetics and weight-watchers, those with other special diet requirements, or simply those who wish to stay fit and young! Each recipe in the Health category shares a precise nutritive value table too.
4. Discover recipes with a cuisine, course, ingredient and health category combo using Advanced Search.
5. Check out the Recipe of the Day in a newly-designed slider format.
6. Find related recipes and accompaniments for each recipe.
7. Have a glimpse of comments posted by Tarla Dalal fans and share your comments too.
8. Share your favourite recipes with your friends.
9. Use the glossary, tips and explanations to understand the recipes better.
10. Store your favorite recipes in Cookbook.
Start the delightful journey by taking the Tarla Dalal Recipe Tour!
Some Categories in the Tarla Dalal App
South Indian Recipes
Starters / Snacks
Low Cholesterol Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes
Calcium Rich Recipes
App Partner Specadel Technologies
API Partner Dytel World
HIndi Recipes is based on Indian Cooking Recipes.
Hindi Recipes provide in hindi who are not able to read in English.
There are so many recipes in this application to love this application.
Special thing is in this app is, all Recipes are available in only Hindi..
This is a purely Hindi App.
Everyone can easily carry recipe book in pocket.
We Are Provide Update as soon as possible.
All the information has been organized and cataloged so that we can relate the recipes by Categories, Foods, and Ingredients. The App also feature the first Calorie calculation engine for Indian recipes.
With Sweet'N'Spicy you can
1. You can browse through all the Categories, Sub Categories and find recipes in each of them.
2. Find the List of Ingredients, Instructions for each recipe along with previous user comments
3. You always have the flexibility to find Alternate recipes for every recipe in case if you don't like one.
4. Calories and Allergies for the needy.
5. Personalize the entire app to match your Diet constraints, eg Vegetarian, Healthy, No Oil or Diabetic recipes
6. Search Recipes by Food Name, Category, Cooking Time etc. You can even search just video recipes.
7. Discover interesting and relevant cooking tips along each recipe.
8. You can find beneficial health tips (natural remedies) from the recipe ingredients.
9. Organize your favorite recipes in My Favorites.
10. You can Ask us question either related to a recipe or general cooking stuff.
11. New to Indian Food? Basics will be handy.
12. Checkout Community section to figure out what others do in Sweet'N'Spicy.
13. Rate and review recipes with pictures. Share recipes with your friends.
14. Follow your favorite Cook (Recipe Authors)
15. My Kitchen feature which lets you to find out the matching recipes with the ingredients in hand or fridge.
android.permission.INTERNET - To Load Content
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - For Advertisements
android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - For Advertisements
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Warns you if no network available
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Cache Recipe Information and Images
com.android.vending.BILLING - Upgrade Sweet'N'Spicy to remove Ads
The tastes of Mughlai cuisine vary from extremely mild to spicy, and is often associated with a distinctive aroma and the taste of ground and whole spices. A Mughlai course is an elaborate buffet of main course dishes with a variety of accompaniments.
This App Is For Everyone Who Want To Cook Some Delicious Food Or Want To Learn Cooking.
Install This Amazing Application And Enjoy With Very Interactive Way Of Learn Cooking.
1. This Version Contain More Than 250 Dishes.
2. All Indian Veg And Non-Veg Foods Are Contain.
3. All Foods Are Categorized.
4. Very Easy To Use Interface.
We Are Always Appreciate Your Feedback.Your Feedback Is Very Important For Improving Our Product And Services.
Thank You So Much.
Tags: Indian vegetarian recipes, Indian non vegetarian recipes, south Indian recipes, south Indian vegetarian recipes, north Indian recipes, Gujarati recipes, Punjabi recipes .
My Recipes is an app that allows you to store, organize, and share your personal recipes. Unlike those other apps that force you to use THEIR recipes, this app allows you to store YOUR OWN recipes...creating your own virtual cookbook.
- Facebook integration...tell your friends what you are cooking!
- Use your own images for your recipes
- Create grocery lists from your recipe ingredients!
- Sync your recipes with Dropbox to backup your recipes and to view or modify them from your computer or other mobile devices!
- Flip your phone to landscape orientation when viewing a recipe to see the ingredients on the left and the instructions on the right!
- Cooking for a large crowd? Change the proportions of a recipe with a click of a button if you’d like to half, double, triple, or quadruple the ingredients of a recipe.
- Disable your lock screen when you are viewing a recipe.
- Simply email a recipe to a friend.
- Turn ads on or off.
- Tag your recipes with descriptive keywords to make them easy to find.
- Search your recipes by ingredient!
- Import recipes from popular websites!
Keywords: cooking, oven, Halloween treats, thanksgiving dinner, lunch, breakfast, Christmas meals, baking, bake, gourmet, chef, taste, eat, easy
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out helpful recipe and How-To Videos on select recipes. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
Included are top 10 best rated (in popular cookbooks, by magazines and top chefs) recipes for:
- Main Dishes
Every recipe is described in three sections: About This Recipe; Ingredients; Directions; Easy as that. Cooking doesn’t have to be complicated and we help you to prepare great foods, with simple ingredients, and low calories.
Quantities are presented in imperial and metric units, but please note, that converting from imperial to metric isn’t always an exact science, but we did our best (numbers are slightly rounded up or down).
Let this free app be your simple and portable cookbook with great ideas for preparing quick and easy meals.
Two free PDF eBook gifts inside: Simple Weight Loss Recipes and Cooking With 3 Ingredients or Less
Internet connection is needed to run this app, and since this app is free, we support ourselves by showing non-intrusive ads.
Mouthwatering main dishes. Favorites from the grill. Savory salads and sides. Creamy casseroles. Quick and easy everyday dinners. Slow-cooker sensations. Bubbly stews. Dozens of our most decadent desserts.
But that’s just the start ...
✓ Get 500+ delicious recipes FREE, each with a gorgeous photo
✓ See 75 how-to videos and step-by-steps that guarantee success in your kitchen
✓ Share recipes by email and Facebook
✓ Add personal notes and substitutions to any recipe, so every dish suits your family’s preferences
✓ Organize your favorites into groups in your recipe box
✓ Personalize the app with bonus chapters (100+ recipes each) for just 99¢
✓ Create shopping lists for different stores or special occasions, and check off ingredients as you add them to your shopping cart
✓ Find just what you’re looking for with advanced browsing capabilities
✓ FREE bonus recipes from our sponsors
✓ PLUS, for a limited time, when you claim your FREE MUST-HAVE RECIPES app, we’ll also treat you to our latest print issue of Better Homes and Gardens Magazine ... it’s our Free Gift to you!
What users are saying about Must-Have Recipes:
• "This is the best cooking app I’ve found! It’s simple yet has so many recipes/much information. I love the organization in the recipe browser – makes specific recipes very easy to find!"
• "This app has inspired me to make so much more than spaghetti for dinner! Everything has been yummy and most importantly – easy!"
• "I was able to download this app, plan dinner and make a shopping list in less than 5 minutes. Next day, I planned dinner on the ride down the elevator leaving work. I’ve used this for a couple of weeks now and it really has made this working parent’s life a little easier. Great app!!!"
—NG St. Louis
• "Notes, shopping list. I am excited! Finally a recipe that works just the way I want it to!"
• "I’ve never even rated an app but I’m so impressed with this one that I had to! ... I’ve tried at least 8 cooking apps and this is, by far, the best one. … It even has general cooking videos that are greatly appreciated by a college student : ) I’m obsessed with this app, great work."
- Compare beer lists with friends
- Enter any beer, list is unlimited
- Rate & add notes about your beer
- Map where you had beer
- See details on beer entered by others
- Share beer with your friends
- Earn points for unique beer
Brewster has over 10,000 beers to date and the list is growing daily. Be part of one of the largest beer lovers communities.