Users college level with some knowledge in integral and/or Fourier series will appreciate in depth all features of this app.
Integrals calculator is a powerful app to calculate indefinite and definite integrals and make a complete functions analysis of real variable.
Integrals Calculator makes operations with functions such as Derivate, Integral and Fourier Series coefficients numerical calculations.
Also, Integrals calculator solve analytically differential ordinary equations up to order two (or output false when solution were not found), calculates Taylor polynomial around a point.
This app help in one variable real calculus, from Integrals, to Taylor polynomial. Also it calculates derivate, plot functions, Taylor Polynomial, derivate and so on ...
In resume, with Functions Integrator is able to do the following operations:
- Plot f(x) functions euclidean R2 space.
- Calculate indefinite integral or primitive or says if f is not integrable.
- Analytic Solver ODE with up to order 2.
- Numerical calculation of Fourier Series An, Bn Coefficients.
- Definite integral calculations.
- Locale extreme calculations.
- Limit of a function in a point.
- Taylor Polynomial Calculations.
- Semi-infinite and infinite definite integral calculations.
- Calculate derivate.
Integrals calculator requires internet connection!!
Reject imitations! This is the only integral calculator certified from www.mathstools.com.
[✔] A indefinite integral
[✔] A definite integral
[✔] A improper integral
The calculator support russian and english versions. Please, choose your language after loading application.
Calculator support one-sign-symbols and some math functions: exp, sin, cos, tan and other.
It helps students to understand the solving process and others who have problems on their homework. It is helpful for high school and college students, teachers and parents.
Key MalMath features:
• Step by step description with detailed explanation for each step.
• Easier to understand steps using highlights.
• Graph analysis.
• Generates random math problems with several categories and difficulty levels.
• Save or share solutions and graphs.
Currently available languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Turkish, Albanian, Croatian, Arabic, Portuguese, Azerbaijani.
You can find more about it at http://www.malmath.com/
Free Math Solver
Integral, Derivative ( Partial derivative ) , Limit ,
It is possible to achieve the results with this application
with performing operations below on the preferred Expression...
1- Indefinite Integral
2- Definite Integral
Using the application is both very simple and functional.
You can determine the variable in application.
Samples of Expression Entries are below;
IMPORTANT: for example; you should type the Expression 2X in 2*X form.
Please send your feedback.
The application will be revised and developed according to your requests.
##No prices this application is 100% Free Mathematics Calculator###
Join millions of users worldwide and make your learning progress faster and more enjoyable.
Use it to get help when you're stuck with a problem. Hit the steps button, and see a full step-by-step solution!
Students can use it as a tool to learn Math, while parents can use it to quickly check their kid’s homework. With PhotoMath, you can have a Math teacher in your pocket! :)
PhotoMath currently supports basic arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations and several functions like logarithms. Support for new Math is constantly added in new releases as we aim to make the entire Math easy to learn.
Handwritten text is not supported, only printed problems from Math textbooks.
PhotoMath is not fully magical (yet) and it is possible to find a Math problem our app will not recognize. If this happens, please send us feedback. With your help, our team of wizards will add new spells to PhotoMath and make it more magical in the future versions. :)
Keywords: PhotoMath, Photo Math, PhotoMath app
Now you have all useful integral formulas handy and can always refer to them.
Range of material - University. Integrals for pros!
The content is divided into sections and subsections so that it is easy to find any formula or equation.
Current Table of Contents:
- Basic formulas
- Integrals of rational functions
- Integrals of irrational functions
- Integrals of logarithmic functions
- Integrals of exponential functions
- Integrals of the sin functions
- Integrals of trigonometric functions
- definite integrals
From novice to expert in Calculus.
Now Includes Tools for Calculation.Calculate Definite Integral,Plot Function Graphs,LCM,GCD.
==Gets installed in memory card.So no issues of Storage problems.
==Explains concepts in details includes(Definition,Theorems,Formula,Some Examples,Multimedia Graphics helps to get concepts clear)
---->Application Of Derivatives
---->Area Under Curves
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
It's easy - you enter mathematical problems and get the answer, detailed solution and a theory reference.
THIS IS ORIGINAL MATH HELPER. Avoid cheap clones of this app on the market and see no further – download it right now!
OUR USERS SAY:
«Excelent and helpful. Easy to use and very descriptive» - Julio Z.
«This is amazing app this helped me to study easily without any doubt.. Without any guidence i can get full marks in maths ... Love this app :) :) :D» - Pulkit G.
«This app helped me with my academics! Brought up my grades!» - Jordan P.
WHAT IT HAS
[✔] Linear Algebra - Operations with matrices (solving matrix)
[✔] Linear Algebra - Solving systems of linear equation (from 2 to 10 equation at a time)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Vectors (vectors problems)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Geometry Shapes (triangles, pyramids, planes)
[✔] Calculus - Derivative (Derivative of the function, of a function defined parametrically, of an implicit one)
[✔] Calculus - Indefinite Integrals (integrals solver, antiderivative)
[✔] Limits (limits calculator solver)
[✔] The theory of probability (probability theory, mathematical statistics)
[✔] Calculus - The number and sequence (prime factorization, lcm and gcd, complex numbers, arithmetic and geometric progressions and numbers, Diophantine equation, Euler function)
[✔] Function plotter (interactive graph plotter)
[✔] Also contains great scientific calculator and theoretical reference handbook
Math Helper is an universal assistant app for step by step solving mathematical problems for Algebra 1-2, Calculus (integral, Derivative, antiderivative, vectors, matrices (matrix), limits, equation, shapes, number etc) for school, secondary, college and university students and everyone who learn.
It allows you not only to see the answer or result of a task, but also a detailed step by step solution.
Also great feature is built-in scientific calculator and handbook – much easier to learn.
FEATURES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
✧ 10 topics and 60+ sub-section.
✧ Localization for Russian, English, Italian, French, German and Portuguese
✧ Intel ® Learn Series Alliance quality mark
✧ EAS ® approved
✧ More than 10'000 customers all over the world supported development of our apps by doing purchase
✧ The application is equipped with a convenient multi function calculator and extensive theoretical reference handbook to learn better
Derivative, antiderivative, limits, geometric shapes, the task of statistics, probability theory, matrices or matrix (large spectrum of tasks with matrices (matrix) supported), systems of equation, finding probability, vectors and other mathematical solving – this and more in Math Helper!
✪ Thank you all helping us to reach 800'000+ downloads of Lite version
✪ You could also support us with good feedback at Google Play or by links below (fb, twitter, email etc.)
✪ Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DDdev.MathHelper
WHAT IS NEXT
We have plans to implement
● Numbers and polynomial solving, division and multiplication
● Fractions and definite integrals (antiderivative)
● Double integrals (antiderivative)
● New Derivative tasks
● More tasks on geometry, geometry plotter
● Limits step by step
● Implement new design and add 50+ new tasks solution
● New applications, like Calculus symbolic calculator, Physics Solver, Physics Ref, Chemistry Solver, Geometry Shapes Solver and Plotter, theoretical reference handbook app.
Having problems with vectors, Probability theory, geometry shapes solution, integrals, matrices (matrix), graph plotter? Need an extensive theoretical reference handbook? Want to learn better? See no further – download this application right now!
Good for SSC, SAT, ACT or GCSE
P.s. Support us by liking us on Facebook
****** THANK YOU!!! ******
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
* Arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* Square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* Derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* Scientific notation (enable in menu)
* Percent mode
* Save/load history
* Multiple functions graphing
* Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* Polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* Parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* Function roots and critical points on a graph. Select the checkbox on the left from the function to show their coordinates on the graph, click the graph-button on the upper menu to display their coordinates as a list.
* Graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* Tracing function values and slopes
* Scrollable and resizable graphs
* Pinch to zoom
* Fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* Function tables
* Save graphs as images
* Save tables as csv
* Simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* Mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Matrix and vector operations
* Dot product (hold *), cross product
* Determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* User defined constants and functions (PRO)
* Save/load expressions
Enter any integral function and this will calculate both the definite and the indefinite integral answers. It does just what it says on the tin. So if you have integration work that you need to double check, then look no further.
The tool is taken from the selection of tools that appears on my live worksheet app that appears on my wolfram alpha developer page.
Hope it proves helpful.
Send report of correct and incorrect answers to email.
Quiz friends by text message.
Post score for global ranking.
Prepare for Advanced Placement(AP) Math and Calculus.
keywords: math application, calculus tools, integrals, indefinite integrals, physics calculus, physics education, engineering education, engineering math, pre-calculus guide,
This app covers the following topics applicable to Calculus, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, Calculus I, and Calculus II:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Determine the limit of a function as it approaches a specific value.
- Differentiate any function or implicit function.
- Find the critical points and inflection points of a function.
- Identify the local and absolute extrema of a function.
- Integrate a function, with or without limits.
- Sum a function given a lower and upper bound.
- Find the closed form of a sequence or generate terms for a specific sequence.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.