Realy cool app Simple ,clean,no ads ,black background (good for my OLED screen) ,it sooo much better then other similar apps , You made a great app and also FREEE :)
Works on Touchpad, not Nexus Finally got the server app installed and on my Touchpad it appears to be working. Unfortunately my Galaxy Nexus refuses to connect still...
Multi touch - no pinching The mentioning of "multi touch" misled me to think I could use this to pinch zoom. Yea - I didn't read through. A disappointment but otherwise a nice piece of software.
Awesome App The most perfect simple app i have. Sleek classy and just about perfect. Forget all the other mouse and keyboard apps out there, nothing can touch this.
Absolutely amazing This is the easiest app of its kind to set up and it it works perfectly. I use my HDTV as a computer monitor for my desktop, and lots of times I just wanted to watch Netflix or YouTube videos from my bed instead of sitting in my uncomfortable computer chair. This app makes it super easy to put my phone to use (that is always on me anyway) and control everything I need to on my desktop. I use my phone as the mouse, keyboard, and scrolling through websites is a breeze by sliding my thumb down the right side of my phone screen. Thank you for making this app (and making it free!)
Nice work! Works very well :) Only thing I miss is pinch gesture support. Thanks!
- Updating to version 1.3 requires an updated Touchpad Server application! Download here: http://www.thingsstuff.com/2012/04/12/touchpad-a-computer-remote-control-app-for-android/
- Added support for multitouch (drag n' drop and scrolling modes).
- Added optional modifier keys (shift, ctrl, alt toggle buttons).
- Added option to control the scroll bar size.
- Changed default Timeout to 500 ms.
- Hardware keyboards and more hardware buttons supported.
- Fixed jump when first moving the cursor.