AppMonster is an application manager for Android smartphones and tablets, that provides anything regarding installed Android Apps (like backup, restore, manage), by simple and powerful user interface.
The very first App Manager for Android, since 03. March 2009 on the Market.
Languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Japanese
Android 5.0 Lollipop
This app requires Android 2.2 - 4.4
For Android 5.0 (Lollipop) look for "AppMonster v5":
With AppMonster you can easily manage, backup and restore your apps. Enjoy features like batch backup, batch restore, uninstall, install from SD card, share and much more. Simple, fast, easy to use, stable.
Let the AppMonster support you after phone reset or switch to a new phone.
It does not need ROOT, all features like backup, restore and other work without ROOT. But if you have ROOT on your phone or tablet, you get more features.
Import / Export
Export all your backups as a single file. This file will be stored in your common "Downloads" folder, so you can move your backups between different devices in easy way.
Backups -> Menue -> Export ...
Backups -> Menue -> Import ...
Share your backups with everyone over Wifi and any web browser. There is no cloud, your backups stay in your local Wifi.
Root support (busybox with installed applets "tar", "gzip" and "ls" required)
- 1-Click batch restore
- 1-Click batch uninstall
- Backup paid & protected apps
- Backup & restore app-data (f.e. settings)
- Automatic backup on new app installations - you have nothing to worry about
- Multiple version backup, you can always downgrade any app
- Backup apps to SD card
- Restore apps from SD card
- Backup/restore install-files (.apk) or Market-Links
- Batch restore from SD card or from Market
- Batch delete backups
- Quick uninstalling
- Search in apps and backups
- Sort your apps by install-date, name, size etc.
- Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
- Display apps can be moved to SD card
- Access to extended options like APP2SD, cache, permissions
- Scan SD card for install-files (.apk-files)
- Share app-links via Facebook, Twitter, mail
- Share install files directly
- Send backed up apps (.apk-files) by mail, Dropbox or what ever