If you carry a second S-Pen that you prefer to use with your newer Note device, this app will save the hassle of navigating through the control panel settings to disable the power saving mode and thereby enable use of the second pen. When you are finished using the second S-Pen, use this app again to easily re-engage the power saving mode thereby saving precious battery life.
Thank you for READING the following BEFORE commenting/reviewing:
For Samsung Note II, Note III, Note 8, and Note 10 devices. No other devices are supported!
Your device likely must have a TouchWiz-based ROM for this app to work. Other ROMs may lack support for the S-Pen settings that this app manipulates.
Do not install to an external SD card. Widgets often have troubles when installed this way.
Please email me from the link on this page with questions, comments, or suggestions. Responses to reviews left by users is not the best channel to resolve issues.
This app mainly provides a home screen widget you can use to simplify enabling and disabling the S-Pen's power saving mode on Samsung Note devices that are newer than the first Note phone models. These would include Note II, Note III, Note 8, and Note 10 devices. Please let me know if you have any issues.
One may wonder why such an app is needed or even desired. All I can say is that someone saw my other S-Pen-related apps and emailed me specifically asking for this. He leaves the S-Pen that came with his device in its silo most of the time while he uses a larger and more comfortable S-Pen. If he tries to do this when the S-Pen's power saving mode is enabled, the second S-Pen does not function - the S-Pen's touch screen is turned off when an S-Pen is detected as inserted in the device's silo. He wanted an easier and more convenient way to toggle power saving off and on again. So that is what this app does.
This app provides 3 ways to toggle the S-Pen power saving mode on/off. By default, it will only provide a widget in the widget drawer. Once placed, when you tap the widget, the current state of S-Pen power saving is read and reversed. The widget icon changes to indicate the state. Pretty simple but this requires root access and a fair bit of research into undocumented S-Pen mechanisms.
Users have requested that this function additionally be made available from the notification bar and as a shortcut (so the app can be used in conjunction with other apps, like Zooper Widget Pro and Notification Toggle, that can embed shortcuts but not widgets in their user interface). These are now included. The use of shortcuts and the notification are optional and are disabled by default.
Please be aware that a shortcut's icon can not be dynamically changed to reflect the state of power saving mode so it will always look the same. This appears to be an Android limitation. However, if the toggling is performed via a shortcut, you will see the icons on both widgets and the notification change as expected.
Adding these new features required the addition of a configuration utility that will now show up in your app tray (along with the app shortcut should you decide to enable it). Please note that changes to the shortcut setting MAY require a reboot to fully take effect. Until then, any shortcuts placed on a home screen prior to deactivating the shortcut feature may remain in-place and give an "Application Not Installed" message when touched.
The Play Store allows you to use an app for a short period after purchase so you can test it and cancel if you wish. Please use that mechanism to ensure this works properly on your device. If you encounter issues, please let me know via the email link provided.
Thanks go out to Steve Heistand for the original idea and his help with development/testing and to Bill Blevins for the new icons!
**** R E Q U I R E S -- R O O T ****
All-In-One Toolbox is Free for Download at:
★Where to find Auto Tasks Plug-in:
- Install Auto Tasks Plug-in
- Open All-In-One Toolbox > Tools > Plug-ins > Auto Tasks Plug-in
★Shortcut and widget:
- Open All-In-One Toolbox, Tools-Plugin, long press the icon of Auto Tasks Plugin, you are able to create a shortcut to homescreen
Long press the blank area on your home screen-Widget-All-In-One Toolbox Customizable widget-Pick Auto Tasks Plugin, then you are able to use it together with other tools from All-In-One Toolbox.
- Auto Booster
- Auto Cache Cleaner
Clean cache at set interval, no need for manual clean any more!
- Wifi Manager
Turn on/off WIFI at set time, to save battery and make your life more convenient!
- Airplane Mode Manager
Turn on/off airplane mode at set time to avoid interruption.
- Do Not Disturb Mode (Silent Mode)
This plugin aims at freeing up more memory, and saving on your battery as well automatically, and at your preferable timeslot.
- User friendly interface
- Time saver, help to save your time with the auto features
- Battery Saver, with the management on Wifi and Airplane mode, you are able to save on your battery to the most.
- Free of charge
Good question. Here’s the answer: Simple Battery Saver! With one simple download, you get all of the convenience of an automatic task killer and app killer, plus innovative juice-saving technology that can immediately increase your battery life by 30% or more.
With Simple Battery Saver, you can:
• Automatically kill open unused apps and tasks—the biggest battery drain
• Easily configure to manage screen brightness, sleep timing, wifi connections, GPS, and much more to save juice
• Use quick preconfigured settings to see an instant battery savings
• Optimize your battery’s energy output
• Turn off all but your phone’s basic functionality when your battery is critically low on power
Best of all, Simple Battery Saver is totally FREE!
Gain peace of mind knowing your Android will always have power when you need it most—no more dead batteries when you have to make that important call or send that crucial text. No more watching the green bar go from green to yellow to red before your eyes. Keep your phone in your pocket or purse, not on the charger every minute.
What makes Simple Battery Saver the best? Most battery saver apps are either task killers OR settings managers—NOT both. Simple Battery Saver’s technology, over a year in development, is designed for people who want a quick battery-life fix, AND demanding power users.
Want a quick battery life extension? Use the preconfigured settings to instantly optimize the most common battery settings, giving your battery an immediate boost.
Want to squeeze every last drop of juice from your battery? Customize your phone’s settings quickly and easily with Simple Battery Saver’s simple yet robust interface.
Download today! And if you’ve already tried Simple Battery Saver, why not take two seconds and give us a Five-Star rating?
WARNING: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ON YOUR DEVICE!
An application which manages kernel parameters.
It depends on your kernel which features you can use.
With Kernel Adiutor you can tweak and monitor things like:
CPU (Frequency, Governor)
GPU (Frequency, Governor)
Screen (Color Calibration [RGB])
Wake controls (DT2W, S2W)
Sound (Faux Sound)
Battery (Fast Charge)
Kernel Samepage Merging
Low Memory Killer (Minfree settings)
Build prop Editor
and a lot more... (check it out)
Features which aren't supported by your device won't show up in the first place.
This Application is open source!
You can become a beta tester by joining this Google plus community
Battery Saver Plus boost has a special battery saving mode option. This mode will extend battery life when device is switched on.
It happens many times that we need mobile very badly and our mobile battery is low. This application will help you to increase battery life in such kind of situation.
This application has battery saving controls on one screen only. You can enable and disable particular process to save battery.
Battery Saver Plus boost generates “Memory Boost” icon on your menu screen apart from Battery Saver Plus icon. This button helps you to kill unwanted process in one click and make your phone faster. It releases RAM from your devices by killing unwanted processes.
This application also shows some technically proved charging methods which help you to extend battery life. You can also see the battery charging in graphical view which helps you to calculate the health of your battery.
Battery Saver Plus boost also shows technical information about battery, It helps you to verify the battery specification when you are buying new battery.
trickle , tells , stage , situation , saver , matter , manner , exception , estimate , draining , charging , charge , benefit , battery , booster , doctor , power
It is designed to be used with WiFi-only* tablets - these devices normally don't require a constant internet connection if you're not using them and turning WiFi off can save a lot of battery power.
You can also specify to automatically turn on WiFi again, if you turn on your device. Also, the app can regularly scan for available networks to connect to and re-disable WiFi if no suitable network is found. This way, you are always connected to your WiFi network when using the device.
This app has a similiar effect like setting the "WiFi sleep policy" in Android to "always", except that you can now exactly define the timeout between turning the screen off and actually turning off WiFi.
* if your device has a cell radio, it might switch to 2G/3G/4G which may consume more power then staying on WiFi
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/WiFi-Automatic
Easy to use: interfaces have been designed with great attention to user experience to make them user friendly.
Powerful and bright: the use of the flash of the camera allows the issuance of a powerful LED light extremely bright
* The Flashlight you will never forget to bring when in need!
* The brightest, fastest, and most handy LED flashlight!
* With the most elegant design and the fastest startup
• using your smartphone's sensors in an intelligent way the battery usage is minimized
• Flash LED : low battery consumption due to optimized algorithms for energy saving
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
• Use the cam LED light!
• The brightest illuminator ever
• Fastest startup flashlight
Unlike other apps, Silent Scheduler allows you to set a different start and end time for each day and automatically silences your phone based on your weekly schedule (UNLIMITED NUMBER OF SCHEDULES). Silent Scheduler also includes an ON/OFF WIDGET.
You can create event schedules which can be saved (for example: save a schedule for the whole week when you are working, and save another schedule for when you are on holiday).
Includes On/Off widget for Silent Mode which you need to add to your home screen.
Supported in 20 languages:
中文（繁體）, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, 日本語, 한국어, हिन्दी, עברית, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Pусский, Suomi, Svenska, عربي
NOTE: If you wish to add exceptions to let important callers through when on silent, or to block unknown or unwanted callers, then download Advanced Silent Mode by Matrix Mobile Applications.
Please contact our team if you have any problems/suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: silent scheduler, silent mode, automatic silent, silent widget, scheduler, event, event schedule, silent call, silent text, quiet call, silent, quiet, ringer, duration, widget, unlimited schedules, advanced silent mode.
The app also estimates time left for charging or discharging modes, the time is estimated according to your power consumption; therefore, it will keep varying based on current power consumption.
The estimated time will not appear immediately, the app needs some time to monitor your power consumption to be able to estimate the time left.
And now with the latest version, you can enable your own power saving mode and optimize your power consumption with the optimization feature. both features are adjustable from settings
The app displays the following information:
- Battery level with number and battery icon.
- Battery status.
- Battery temperature in both “Celsius” and “Fahrenheit”.
- The estimated time left for charging or discharging modes.
- Battery technology.
- Battery health.
- Battery voltage.
- Charging electric current for wide range of mobile phones.
- Button takes you to system battery usage screen.
- Customizable Power Saving Mode
- Battery optimization feature, you can adjust optimization options from settings
- Available in: English, Español, Română, العربية, Português, Português(Brasil), Pусский, Polski.
The app has setting screen that allows you to set:
- Temperature unit.
- Widget transparent background.
- Show battery level in status bar.
- Power saving options
- Battery optimization options
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/batterytools
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Battery is a lightweight app, refined and elegant that helps you monitor the load percentage of your Android device, and even allows you to save battery power.
With Battery, you will know at any time anywhere if you have enough power to play, watch a movie or browse the web.
Battery app offers an intuitive interface, clear and beautiful, comparable to no other. Battery The UI is as simple as possible, but extremely practical.
We will improve continually Battery in the near future to include other functions, such as practical information and tips to save battery, new widgets and more.
BATTERIE - BATTERY PRO ....BATTERIE - BATTERY PRO SAVE BATTERY PRO
✓ Displays information about the status of the battery percentage (%)
✓ Supports lock screen widgets introduced in Android 4.2
✓ Full support for all known screen resolutions
✓ power source indicator
✓ The precise level of the battery charge is displayed in increments of 1%
✓ The app is useful and can be used as battery saver.
✓ Battery is incredibly lightweight!
✓ Additional Battery Information:
- Health status
BATTERIE - SAVE BATTERY 2015 SAVE BATTERY PRO
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE ASKING OR RATING!
In SOME* smartphones with AMOLED screen (such as Samsung Galaxy S4) black pixel = turned off pixel.(* - SOME means SOME, NOT EVERY. If this app doesn't work on yours, just ignore it, you don't have to rate my work with 1 star...)
I've always been irritated because of the fact that our batteries aren't too great, but phone producers still produce their phones with hiper-resolution, which practically we cannot even see.I have invented something, that later I turned to real app.
I called it Pixel Battery Saver Booster, because it displays some kind of totally black mesh on the screen (you can change its density), so at least half of the pixels (or more) are turned off (so the screen consumes less energy!), while you are still able to read anything on your screen.
If you still don't understand, just take a look at the screenshots.
• What do I need this for?- Imagine this situation - your battery level is really low, but you have to search for something important on the Internet. Making the brightness lower often isn't enough. That's when you would need my app - to turn off some count of pixels.
• There are lots of apps that dim the screen... Is this one different?- This app works different. It doesn't overlay your screen with transparent image (but there is such option in premium version if you need it too). It overlays your screen with totally black mesh, which makes some count of pixels off, to prevent them from consuming battery.
• Do I really need AMOLED screen?- The best results you can get right with AMOLED screen, where black pixel means turned off pixel. However, even in other type screens black pixels are saving some battery, so it's just worth to check.
• In battery stats I can see that this app consumes a lot of energy. Why?- Don't look at the stats, look at the real battery consumption. Probably, Android Battery Stats app "thinks", that this app display an image on the screen all the time, because of what it shows an information about consuming energy. In fact, this app turns OFF the pixels (in AMOLED screens with this function), so it SAVES that energy, not consumes.
Dont take our word for it see what media is saying about us :
• When the mesh is on, I am unable to install apps (Install button is disabled)- That's because of the Android Security. In premium version of Pixel Battery Saver I added an option to bypass this protection. In this free version you can simply turn off the app (by clicking "Turn off" button in Settings window) before installing any app and then turn on it again.
• This would be great if the app would be able to turn on the mesh automatically on specific battery level (f.e. when battery level is low), can you make it?- I've already added this function (and many other) in the next version of the app, which is not published yet, so stay tuned! :)
• Where's the premium version of PBS?- I've already developed the next version with many more cool features, but, unfortunately, for now I can't publish paid apps due to the law in my country. I'm thinking how to make it possible...
• This app doesn't work on my phone! It sucks!- As I said, this app cannot work on every single device. Just report this fact to me via e-mail, you don't have to rate this app with 1 star.
If you notice, that your Device seems to don't get into Deep Sleep any longer, you should shut down your device and re-boot it. In most cases, Deep Sleep works again well then... until the next time...
Deep Sleep is calculated in percent since the last system boot. A trend indicator shows, if the Deep Sleep percentage is increasing or decreasing.
Widget is auto-updated every 30 minutes.
There are many apps that save battery or increase performance, however Root Booster uses the most proven settings to achive the best results. You can easily apply these settings with preset modes which ensure speed boost, battery boost or stability boost. These modes are achieved by applying appropriate settings to the main phone components. Here are some explanations for what particullary Root Booster does to your CPU, RAM and Android OS system.
Hibernation (Android OS optimizer)
Each Android application can have one or multiple services. They run in the background and usually perform some kind of task. Many people think that when they kill an application, it completely stops draining your battery and computing power, but that's not true. Application still have servicies that are running after killing and still drains battery and comuting power. On the other hand, if you hibernate an application it stop it\'s servicies and application does not drain battery and CPU computing power anymore. Hibernation is gently and efficient way to save your battery and increase performance.
Root Booster will find battery draining and performance demanding applications and auto hibernates them.
CPU (processor governor control)
A governor is a driver for the regulation of CPU frequency. Governor decides how fast and when will be achieved maximal or minimal CPU frequency. Setting apropriate governor makes your device more battery saving, fast or even more stable. However, deciding which governor is suitable is a little bit tricky.
Root Booster can decide which governor you should use and automatically applies the most suitable governor for the selected mode.
RAM (memory manager)
Each application uses VM heap for it 's data and work. The main reason to change the VM heap size is stability improvement. Many big applications need a big amount of memory (VM heap) for their work. If the VM heap size is smaller than the requested memory, it causes an application crash (Out of memory error). Setting heap size is hard task and there is no manual to set up for better performance. Better performance can be only achieved by testing.
Root boster will test your RAM and sets up your VM heap size for better stability and performance.
Using an external bluetooth GPS gives you better battery life and more accuracy. Ideal for geocaching and similar applications.
Please note: Not all applications will work. (e.g. Wikitude) If you find an app that isn't compatible please send me an email.
Samsung Galaxy users using Android 2.2: Please toggle the internal GPS before using this app to avoid the phone from rebooting.
For a detailed review of the app and detailed descriptions of the settings visit http://l-36.com/bluetooth_gps_provider.php
The UI is simple to keep the memory footprint as low as possible. If you want to see NMEA data long-press the sat view.
When you have problems connecting to your GPS try different connection methods from the settings. Some devices need a power cycle once the Bluetooth stack had problems (it's a good idea to pull the battery for 30 seconds).
For more usage hints see https://plus.google.com/communities/104930572010612794860