Tap the screen to launch Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles and MIRV warheads and defend yourself against counterattacks. Devise attack strategies based on political affiliations and unlock all achievements on your quest to rid the Earth of all those pesky humans.
Nuke Commander features a zooming and rotating view of the Earth with cool 80s style vector graphics and military and civilian infrastructure matching reality. Tweak out the last megadeath from the barren landscape of nuclear devastation.
Shielded in their underground bunkers, our heroes emerge into a Fight for Survival. The Invaders must be stopped at all costs!
★★★ Command armies of
- Deploy Turrets
- Explosive Barrels
- And many more to defeat the enemy!
Using the unique strengths of each unit, combine battlefield tactics and decisive action to outsmart and conquer the invaders!
Lightweight fast units for carrying out lightning raids, slow powerful siege tanks for bombarding enemy positions, battle tanks and infantry squads for intense warfare: choose the right units for the job and command them in battle.
★★★ There’s a huge variety of missions in the first Defense Command mission pack and with many more mission packs in development, the replay value of this game is going to be massive!
Each mission is designed to bring you the best gameplay experience from playing Defense Command and will challenge you to combine strategy and action in different ways.
Play a fast 2 minute mission or take on the entire might of the enemy onslaught and take back the Planet!
★★★ Download Defense Command now and if you like what you see, our constantly evolving series of mission packs will keep you hooked!
Standard turret has unlimited ammo. You can expand your turret and increase missile speed, explosion range and loading time.
You can buy additional weapons like satellite, sonic missiles, anti radiation umbrellas...
The game will over when radiation level exceed 100%.
You cannot win the game... consider this message...
Guide trapped Andrew "Pixman" Blazkowicz to leave the alien base. Destroy every creature, jump over treacherous holes and traps on his way. Find your rocket and get the heck out of there!
"Lovers of 8bit games, platformers or portals are sure to love every second of Commander Pixman and that’s what makes it worthy of the Editors Choice award!!" - TouchGen
"Extremely satisfying. Who knew eight seconds could leave you feeling so proud?" - TouchArcade
"Extremely challenging. Have fun, and prepare to die!" - AndroidRundown
"Commander Pixman is a neo-retro fan's delight. The graphics look astounding" - 148apps
"A solid pick for gamers" - Appspy
I really try hard fixing the bugs so if something crashy or similar happens, please report it to me. I can only test it on my device and so far it works good!
Donation link: http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=249154
Play Commander Keen 1, 4 and 7 for free on your android device! Episode 2, 3, 5 and 6 can also be played when you copy them to your data directory.
Includes shareware versions of Commander Keen episode 1, 4 and a mod called Keen 7.
You might have to reset your game data (deleting it) if you already have an older version.
About Keen 7:
Many Keen 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 mods are now supported.
Sources can be downloaded form the developers' Site.
Keen Dreams is still unsupported. Should it be supported?
Vote here and decide the fate of future CG:
Blast into outer space and straight into battle!
This dynamic space combat simulator puts you in control of Earth’s fleet, as mankind valiantly defends the Blue Planet from vicious invaders and their armada of deadly UFOs.
Built out of passion and love for old-school space sims, “ISI” is a nod towards the immortal classics, created by their fans and for their fans, to combine their timeless concepts with modern graphics and performance.
Whether it’s your smartphone or a tablet, with “ISI” any device will instantly turn into the deck of an advanced futuristic space fighter, and take you into detailed, realistically rendered outer space, filled with explosions and dozens of special effects.
- 18 missions – from fast targeted strikes, to deep space ambushes against heavy fleets. (6 missions in the Free version.)
- 7 advanced spaceships in 3 classes: heavy bombers, classified experimental fighters, and the ultimate space juggernaut equipped with particle cannons. (4 ships in the Free version.)
- Star awards: win silver stars and unlock new ships after each mission – or revisit previously completed tasks with brand new vessels.
- Numerous enemy ships, from lethally fast fighters to armored space giants.
- Triple weapon system: choose between fast long-ranged laser cannons, powerful but slower rockets, and fully automatic plasma launchers.
- Rechargeable shield: keep your ship protected even in the most critical moments.
- Hawk-Dove in space: keep your nerves steady and avoid the enemies’ homing missiles at the last second.
- Space salvage: turn enemies into hot metal and collect it, to recharge your shields and for profit.
- Ammunition pickups: allied ships regularly drop ammo crates to keep your trigger finger busy.
- Combo attacks: the faster you blow up the enemies, the greater the multiplier of your score will be.
- “Bleeding” attacks: take the toughest enemies down piece-by-piece, from destroying their cannons to blowing up their engines.
- Space strategy: discover secret weak points of armored enemies, and go in for a surprise attack.
- AI assistance: when things get too hot, count on AI-controlled allies and smart auto-cannons equipped on selected ships.
- Cosmic destruction: if dogfights are not enough to keep your cannons hot, take on the environment and blast meteorites and asteroids into space dust.
- Freedom of combat: from mission to mission, your progress will be stored, allowing you to take a break and continue whenever you want.
- Fully customizable interface layout: resize and change the positions of all control buttons, for maximum comfort and combat efficiency
- Two control methods: steer your ship with a virtual joystick or your device’s accelerometer
- Rich musical score, voice-overs and sound effects, with fully adjustable volume for quieter environments
- 12 languages: localized in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Czech, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
"A pure action experience wrapped in a pretty package, the gameplay is incredibly fun and the controls work well" (Portable Gaming Region)
"Feels like a spiritual successor to the wildly successful Rogue Squadron series" (Pocket Gamer)
Jump into your Elysian starfighter and get ready to take on Hadian warbirds, Dropships armed to the teeth and gigantic battleships in a heroic struggle to defend the galaxy!
Join up with Alpha Squadron and take on the evil Hadian Empire in this 3D Action flight game. With missions set in deep space as well as planetside sorties versus hordes of enemy fighters and capital ships, you will be immersed in the intergalactic conflict! Dogfight with enemy spaceships flying amidst beautiful floating cities, desolate desert planets and dangerous asteroid belts as you fight to stay alive and protect your fleet. Dodge the laser combat blasts as you provide cover for a planetary evacuation, capture an Imperial General and rescue prisoners of war. Launch your starfighter through a thrilling tunnel chase in a race against time to stop a galactic superweapon of doom! Awesome cinematic graphics and intense action packed gameplay!
What's coming in the next release:
-Better looking missiles.
-Better looking planetary explosions.
-Ability to type your initials when there is a new high score.
Ideas for future releases:
-Ability to immediately start the game at more challenging levels.
-Player abilities that unlock as you progress further (New weapons, shields, etc...)
This is the ad supported version of Missile Defense. Find the ad free version, Missile Defense Pro, in the Android Market.
Take the reigns as Supreme Commander of your military forces, tasked with holding off the complete and utter destruction of your planet. As the last line of defense, you must defend the planet from endless waves of missiles that steadily increase in numbers and speed.
Tap the screen to trigger explosions in front of inbound missiles in order to destroy them before they destroy the 3 major population centers located on the surface of the planet.
Press your device's option button for options and to pause the game.
This game is based off of open source code and is still a work in progress. If you're interested in seeing the code to Missile Defense, would just like to suggest a feature, or just report a bug, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Play
Defend your planet by firing missiles by tapping on the screen to destroy the incoming asteroids. When hit the asteroids blow up into smaller pieces, but with precise aiming you can destroy many asteroids at once. You can store only 10 missiles at a time so make them count, new missiles are constructed over time.
You can also deploy the powerful Gravity Wave by swiping from the planet center. The Gravity Wave will push away the larger asteroids and destroy most of the smaller rocks potentially triggering a devastating cascade of explosions. The Gravity Wave takes time to recharge after each use and for every time you trigger it the recharging period increases.
A word on health: The larger the asteroid, the higher the damage to your planet. Life regenerates over time, so sometimes taking a small hit might actually be preferable to wasting valuable ammunition.
You can submit only one highscore per device, multiple users are unfortunately not supported. If you where unable to submit your score due to having no internet available or forgetting to hit the submit button, you can submit it at any time by clicking the highscores button in the lower right corner on the start screen.
"INCOMING MISSILE! Can you defend your cities from total nuclear annihilation?”
Android mobile users might remember playing the classic 1980s arcade classic Missile Command by Atari or watching the film WarGames when WOPR almost started World War Three (WWIII)! This game is based on the similar concept of anti missile defense of a civilization by the US Air Force's Strategic Air Command Missile Defense Agency. The game is specifically based on the Strategic Defense Initiative (aka Star Wars) an antimissile defense create and implemented by Ronald Reagan to protect the United States from the Cold War threat of Atomic Warfare by the Soviet Union aka: USSR or CCCP.
The communist are coming, here come the reds to wage global thermonuclear warfare, and if they succeed there will be fallout creating nuclear winter. Only you can save the USA as commanding five star general of the US Missile Defense Command. Game play is simple, your three cities are being attacked by an endless hail of ballistic nuclear missiles, some of which split into multiple independently targetable reentry vehicles (MIRVs). The player must defend all three cities from being hit by touching the screen to engage the enemy missiles with a patriot style surface-to-air missile (SAM) destroying any enemy missiles within the blast radius.
US MISSILE DEFENSE COMMAND FEATURES:
- Retro 1980s Sounds And Graphics
- Fire Multiple Missiles!
- Horizontal or Vertical Screen Orientation Play!
- Simple User (GUI) Anyone Can Operate!
- Each Level Progressively Harder With Increased Incoming Missiles!
THIS APP IS AD FREE, CONTAINS NO VIRUSES, NO MALWARE, NO SPYWARE, AND NO ADVERTISMENTS OF ANY KIND!
In 1981, Floridian Jody Bowles played a Missile Command arcade game for 30 hours at The Filling Station Eatery in Pensacola. Bowles racked up 41,399,845 points with only one quarter using regular "Marathon Settings", besting the previous known record, according to Atari spokesman Mike Fournell. The record was broken when Victor Ali of the USA scored 80,364,995 points in 1982. It is believed Ali played the game continuously for 56 hours.
DID YOU KNOW?
Ground Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) is the United States' system for intercepting incoming warheads in space. It is a major component of the American missile defense strategy to counter ballistic missiles, including intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs). GMD is administered by the U.S. Missile Defense Agency (MDA), while the operational control and execution is provided by the U.S. Army, and support functions are provided by the U.S. Air Force. Previously known as National Missile Defense (NMD), the name was changed in 2002 to differentiate it from other U.S. missile defense programs, such as space-based and sea-based intercept programs, or defense targeting the boost phase and reentry flight phases. The program is projected to cost $40 billion by 2017.
The Missile Defense Agency (MDA) is the section of the United States government's Department of Defense responsible for developing a layered defense against ballistic missiles. The agency has its origins in the Strategic Defense Initiative, which was established in 1983.
Contact us via our website http://www.androidputing.com with any bugs, questions, or suggestions, please include the device specifications: Brand, Model, and Android Version.
WARNING: You must have Android 2.0 API level 5 (Eclair) or higher version level to run this APP.
TIP: Press the “Menu” or action overflow button beside the system navigation at bottom of screen to select sound and vibrate options.
For more Android Apps please see our website: http://www.androidputing.com
This APP is Open Source under the GNU License Version 3.0, license and source code are available at our website: http://www.androidputing.com
Portions of this APP description were written with Wikipedia.org as a source.
• Action packed 3D space combat
• Single player campaign
• 8 player multiplayer (LAN and Internet)
• 14 challenging missions
• 2 tutorials
• 4 challenge missions with online leaderboards
• Battle in a variety of different space environments from Saturn's rings, dense asteroid fields, orbital construction zones, deep fog plasma clouds and planet surfaces
• Use the accelerometer or touch interface to control your spacecraft
• Use the mini-map radar to track your position, and that of your wingmen and enemies
• You'll need to master evasive combat manoeuvres
• 8 configurable spacecraft available - you can name them, and then equip them with your choice of:
- Pulse Lazer
- Beam Lazer
- Fusion Torpedoes
- Anti-Matter Missiles
- Shield Generator
- Cloaking Device
- Defence Matrix
- Shield Regenerator
- Shield Battery
• Frequent updates
One of the most action packed space dogfighting games on Android to date! Join the community - we'll see you in the skies.
If you are an old stager, you should check your reflexes again. If you like quick action and destroying alien hordes – join the squadron! Become an elite star-fighter pilot and show the aliens who they are messing with!
Choose your star-fighter amongst many machines that use captured alien tech and join the fight. Upgrade your fighter during the fight with crystals and different kinds of weapons. You will need them for the bigger Xelor battleships.
"Storyline, graphics and game pace makes it one of the best space shooters on the market. Go and get it." - androidzoom.com
"Look, Xelorians is a top-down scrolling shooter, and I know that you’ve seen a million of them. But Xelorians is actually worth your time. It looks great, is designed smartly, and the difficulty level is just right." - www.tested.com
Four episodes, 18 exciting and highly dynamic missions + bonus mission
48 types of enemy units
5 difficulty levels
12 types of mighty weapons
10 tracks on the soundtrack
Bullet time (including sound)
How to play?
Push the indicator and move your finger around the screen to fly your star-fighter. If you break contact with the screen, the game will PAUSE. Collect every object in white, spinning rims. Collect the yellow Xelor-Crystals to upgrade your firepower. Avoid everything else!
History of the conflict
2021 – Earth's scientists discover the red matter, the colonization of Mars has started
2025 – scientists develop a method that allows to slow time locally, which enables long distance travels into space
2026 – the Earth Interplanetary Alliance is formed. The organization executes law in space. Humanity begins to explore unknown planets. Thanks to found alien technology humanity develops even faster
2036 – a team of scientists captures an unidentified, alien signal. The EIA uses a lot of resources to make contact with the alien civilization
2037 – First Contact War with the Xelorians – the aliens are invaders, modern weaponry and rockets are their diplomacy
2038 – examinations of fallen aliens showed, that the DNA of the Xelorians was manipulated, so they couldn't control their aggression. Conclusion: a greater power manipulates the Xelorians...
2039 – Earth loses part of its planets in the Milky Way, but humanity still resists strongly
2039 – Earth's physicists discover the abilities of Xelor Cyrstals, which support their ships with power, and usually don't get broken in a crash. Scientists develop a special system, which uses these crystals. The system should be able to make Earth's weapons stronger, equal to the alien weaponry.
2040 – The system is developed and implemented. Earth strikes back.
· 15 locales and levels: From the swamps to the forests of Louisiana, play through 15 levels in three environments that have new enemies crawling out of every nook and cranny.
· Classic tower defense strategy: Defend your map from advancing enemies with three different tower types: duck blind, tree stand and ATV Garage.
· Use over 40 tower upgrades: Enhance your towers with unique upgrades like hunting dogs, duck decoys and lightning rods.
· Rely on duck calls: Each Robertson has a unique duck call that affects enemies differently, including Willie’s Camo Max call that causes extra enemy damage.
· Defend against wild enemies: Louisiana wildlife including ducks, squirrels, beavers, chipmunks riding frogs, robotic possums, mystical alligators and even powerful mechanical squirrel boss enemies.
· Get the edge: Earn or purchase currency to spend on power-ups you can use in-game, like an explosive Propane Tank that clears the map of enemies.
· Choose your own difficulty: Three difficulty levels and an extra challenging mode will test every player.
· Achievements: Earn achievements and find secrets hidden in each map!
· Endless Mode: Three endless mode maps pit you against the endless waves of bad guys. See how long you can survive, then post it to the leaderboards!
NOTE: Be sure to try the Space Captain - Demo version first to make sure it works good on your device.
Full Version Features:
• 24bit graphics.
• 37 missions to complete.
• Over a hundred solar systems to explore.
• Randomly generated systems, enemies, and equipment.
• Hundreds of pieces of equipment to try on your ship.
• Dock at friendly planets and reconfigure your ship or buy a new one.
• Command up to 3 ships at a time.
• Battle with Frigates, Cruisers, Battleships, Space Stations, Starbases, Fighters, Satellites, and Mines.
• Android 2.3 and up
• 800x480 or better screen resolution
• 512mb memory
A simple one-hand / one-touch game filled with retro 16-bit pixel art and smooth animations, perfect for a quick and exciting game session.