Shielded in their underground bunkers, our heroes emerge into a Fight for Survival. The Invaders must be stopped at all costs!
★★★ Command armies of
- Deploy Turrets
- Explosive Barrels
- And many more to defeat the enemy!
Using the unique strengths of each unit, combine battlefield tactics and decisive action to outsmart and conquer the invaders!
Lightweight fast units for carrying out lightning raids, slow powerful siege tanks for bombarding enemy positions, battle tanks and infantry squads for intense warfare: choose the right units for the job and command them in battle.
★★★ There’s a huge variety of missions in the first Defense Command mission pack and with many more mission packs in development, the replay value of this game is going to be massive!
Each mission is designed to bring you the best gameplay experience from playing Defense Command and will challenge you to combine strategy and action in different ways.
Play a fast 2 minute mission or take on the entire might of the enemy onslaught and take back the Planet!
★★★ Download Defense Command now and if you like what you see, our constantly evolving series of mission packs will keep you hooked!
Standard turret has unlimited ammo. You can expand your turret and increase missile speed, explosion range and loading time.
You can buy additional weapons like satellite, sonic missiles, anti radiation umbrellas...
The game will over when radiation level exceed 100%.
You cannot win the game... consider this message...
Tap the screen to launch Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles and MIRV warheads and defend yourself against counterattacks. Devise attack strategies based on political affiliations and unlock all achievements on your quest to rid the Earth of all those pesky humans.
Nuke Commander features a zooming and rotating view of the Earth with cool 80s style vector graphics and military and civilian infrastructure matching reality. Tweak out the last megadeath from the barren landscape of nuclear devastation.
Blast into outer space and straight into battle!
This dynamic space combat simulator puts you in control of Earth’s fleet, as mankind valiantly defends the Blue Planet from vicious invaders and their armada of deadly UFOs.
Built out of passion and love for old-school space sims, “ISI” is a nod towards the immortal classics, created by their fans and for their fans, to combine their timeless concepts with modern graphics and performance.
Whether it’s your smartphone or a tablet, with “ISI” any device will instantly turn into the deck of an advanced futuristic space fighter, and take you into detailed, realistically rendered outer space, filled with explosions and dozens of special effects.
- 18 missions – from fast targeted strikes, to deep space ambushes against heavy fleets. (6 missions in the Free version.)
- 7 advanced spaceships in 3 classes: heavy bombers, classified experimental fighters, and the ultimate space juggernaut equipped with particle cannons. (4 ships in the Free version.)
- Star awards: win silver stars and unlock new ships after each mission – or revisit previously completed tasks with brand new vessels.
- Numerous enemy ships, from lethally fast fighters to armored space giants.
- Triple weapon system: choose between fast long-ranged laser cannons, powerful but slower rockets, and fully automatic plasma launchers.
- Rechargeable shield: keep your ship protected even in the most critical moments.
- Hawk-Dove in space: keep your nerves steady and avoid the enemies’ homing missiles at the last second.
- Space salvage: turn enemies into hot metal and collect it, to recharge your shields and for profit.
- Ammunition pickups: allied ships regularly drop ammo crates to keep your trigger finger busy.
- Combo attacks: the faster you blow up the enemies, the greater the multiplier of your score will be.
- “Bleeding” attacks: take the toughest enemies down piece-by-piece, from destroying their cannons to blowing up their engines.
- Space strategy: discover secret weak points of armored enemies, and go in for a surprise attack.
- AI assistance: when things get too hot, count on AI-controlled allies and smart auto-cannons equipped on selected ships.
- Cosmic destruction: if dogfights are not enough to keep your cannons hot, take on the environment and blast meteorites and asteroids into space dust.
- Freedom of combat: from mission to mission, your progress will be stored, allowing you to take a break and continue whenever you want.
- Fully customizable interface layout: resize and change the positions of all control buttons, for maximum comfort and combat efficiency
- Two control methods: steer your ship with a virtual joystick or your device’s accelerometer
- Rich musical score, voice-overs and sound effects, with fully adjustable volume for quieter environments
- 12 languages: localized in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Czech, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
I really try hard fixing the bugs so if something crashy or similar happens, please report it to me. I can only test it on my device and so far it works good!
Donation link: http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=249154
Play Commander Keen 1, 4 and 7 for free on your android device! Episode 2, 3, 5 and 6 can also be played when you copy them to your data directory.
Includes shareware versions of Commander Keen episode 1, 4 and a mod called Keen 7.
You might have to reset your game data (deleting it) if you already have an older version.
About Keen 7:
Many Keen 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 mods are now supported.
Sources can be downloaded form the developers' Site.
Keen Dreams is still unsupported. Should it be supported?
Vote here and decide the fate of future CG:
Guide trapped Andrew "Pixman" Blazkowicz to leave the alien base. Destroy every creature, jump over treacherous holes and traps on his way. Find your rocket and get the heck out of there!
"Lovers of 8bit games, platformers or portals are sure to love every second of Commander Pixman and that’s what makes it worthy of the Editors Choice award!!" - TouchGen
"Extremely satisfying. Who knew eight seconds could leave you feeling so proud?" - TouchArcade
"Extremely challenging. Have fun, and prepare to die!" - AndroidRundown
"Commander Pixman is a neo-retro fan's delight. The graphics look astounding" - 148apps
"A solid pick for gamers" - Appspy
"Forsaken Wing" is a collection of existing lightning game features and classic design on a flight shooting game, shooting hurdles wonderful , rich models with bullets , thrilling fight BOSS , gorgeous classic barrage flight shooter content Forsaken Wing are reflected in the head.
Features one : gorgeous screen , extremely rich barrage and BOSS type.
Features two: a variety of game modes , 10 * breathtaking Challenge Mode 3 related , BOSS challenge mode .
Features three : Choose a variety of aircraft , the aircraft features a different , fully meet the needs of individual users.
- easy to pick up
- 20 levels on 4 different planets
- 4 survival modes
- global high scores
· 15 locales and levels: From the swamps to the forests of Louisiana, play through 15 levels in three environments that have new enemies crawling out of every nook and cranny.
· Classic tower defense strategy: Defend your map from advancing enemies with three different tower types: duck blind, tree stand and ATV Garage.
· Use over 40 tower upgrades: Enhance your towers with unique upgrades like hunting dogs, duck decoys and lightning rods.
· Rely on duck calls: Each Robertson has a unique duck call that affects enemies differently, including Willie’s Camo Max call that causes extra enemy damage.
· Defend against wild enemies: Louisiana wildlife including ducks, squirrels, beavers, chipmunks riding frogs, robotic possums, mystical alligators and even powerful mechanical squirrel boss enemies.
· Get the edge: Earn or purchase currency to spend on power-ups you can use in-game, like an explosive Propane Tank that clears the map of enemies.
· Choose your own difficulty: Three difficulty levels and an extra challenging mode will test every player.
· Achievements: Earn achievements and find secrets hidden in each map!
· Endless Mode: Three endless mode maps pit you against the endless waves of bad guys. See how long you can survive, then post it to the leaderboards!
Game key features :
- Different ways to pass the level and building a defense ;
- An opportunity to improve tower doing to enemies greater and greater damage ;
- Powerful enemies , challenging fans to think and build a better defense.
Stalingrad Defense created by independent developers , so we always welcome feedback and comments from the players. The more reviews and good ratings , the more updates, interesting locations and new enemies . We promise!
Only together we can make the best game of the tower defense genre!
Play with pleasure and watch for updates! You don't need to donate in this game and it's future updates.
Based on Open Source code:
Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense
If you loved the arcade game Missile Command, then I hope you'll like THAAD. Protect your city from waves of enemy missiles dropping from the sky.
Tap on the screen ahead of incoming missiles and save your city. Shoot down the flashing satellites for bonuses.
There are two game modes to challenge you, Arcade and Survival.
Arcade mode is similar to the original game. Stop waves of faster, smarter missiles. Watch your ammo supply! You only have a limited amount to get through the game. How many levels can you complete?
Survival mode is one continuous wave of ever increasing missiles. Luckily you have an unlimited supply of ammo. Just pound away and get your frustration out. No matter how many missiles you fire, they enemy somehow sneaks through. How long do you think you can last?
Simple to get into, difficult to complete.
A mix of beautiful rendered graphics and hand drawn images.
OpenGl accelerated graphics. Beautiful musical score.
This is a free, ad supported game. If there is interest, I will release a paid for, non ad supported version as well.
Its beautiful light looks like a Aurora.
Launch a missile at the location you touch.
Must shoot down enemy missiles of all.
To get a score bonus, causing a chain of explosions.
You can choose difficulty from easy and hard.
Hard difficulty is really hard!