Shielded in their underground bunkers, our heroes emerge into a Fight for Survival. The Invaders must be stopped at all costs!
★★★ Command armies of
- Deploy Turrets
- Explosive Barrels
- And many more to defeat the enemy!
Using the unique strengths of each unit, combine battlefield tactics and decisive action to outsmart and conquer the invaders!
Lightweight fast units for carrying out lightning raids, slow powerful siege tanks for bombarding enemy positions, battle tanks and infantry squads for intense warfare: choose the right units for the job and command them in battle.
★★★ There’s a huge variety of missions in the first Defense Command mission pack and with many more mission packs in development, the replay value of this game is going to be massive!
Each mission is designed to bring you the best gameplay experience from playing Defense Command and will challenge you to combine strategy and action in different ways.
Play a fast 2 minute mission or take on the entire might of the enemy onslaught and take back the Planet!
★★★ Download Defense Command now and if you like what you see, our constantly evolving series of mission packs will keep you hooked!
Standard turret has unlimited ammo. You can expand your turret and increase missile speed, explosion range and loading time.
You can buy additional weapons like satellite, sonic missiles, anti radiation umbrellas...
The game will over when radiation level exceed 100%.
You cannot win the game... consider this message...
Tap the screen to launch Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles and MIRV warheads and defend yourself against counterattacks. Devise attack strategies based on political affiliations and unlock all achievements on your quest to rid the Earth of all those pesky humans.
Nuke Commander features a zooming and rotating view of the Earth with cool 80s style vector graphics and military and civilian infrastructure matching reality. Tweak out the last megadeath from the barren landscape of nuclear devastation.
It is almost impossible to guarantee that any given app will work on all devices. Therefore it is HIGHLY recommended that you first try the free demo version. If the demo version runs on your device, then the full game will as well!
Assembly of Worlds is a space combat simulator, heavily inspired by classic PC games of the genre, like TIE-Fighter and Freespace.
The game features a single player campaign consisting of 23 missions tied together by a story of corruption, personal strife and open revolt. All missions use recorded voice acting.
Be warned: This game is HARD and not intended for a casual audience. The difficulty can be softened somewhat by activating the aim assist feature, but even then you will consistently fail if you do not take the time to understand the objectives of each mission.
Still reading? Very well then. Strap in, pilot! And get ready for a gaming experience to remember!
Blast into outer space and straight into battle!
This dynamic space combat simulator puts you in control of Earth’s fleet, as mankind valiantly defends the Blue Planet from vicious invaders and their armada of deadly UFOs.
Built out of passion and love for old-school space sims, “ISI” is a nod towards the immortal classics, created by their fans and for their fans, to combine their timeless concepts with modern graphics and performance.
Whether it’s your smartphone or a tablet, with “ISI” any device will instantly turn into the deck of an advanced futuristic space fighter, and take you into detailed, realistically rendered outer space, filled with explosions and dozens of special effects.
- 18 missions – from fast targeted strikes, to deep space ambushes against heavy fleets. (6 missions in the Free version.)
- 7 advanced spaceships in 3 classes: heavy bombers, classified experimental fighters, and the ultimate space juggernaut equipped with particle cannons. (4 ships in the Free version.)
- Star awards: win silver stars and unlock new ships after each mission – or revisit previously completed tasks with brand new vessels.
- Numerous enemy ships, from lethally fast fighters to armored space giants.
- Triple weapon system: choose between fast long-ranged laser cannons, powerful but slower rockets, and fully automatic plasma launchers.
- Rechargeable shield: keep your ship protected even in the most critical moments.
- Hawk-Dove in space: keep your nerves steady and avoid the enemies’ homing missiles at the last second.
- Space salvage: turn enemies into hot metal and collect it, to recharge your shields and for profit.
- Ammunition pickups: allied ships regularly drop ammo crates to keep your trigger finger busy.
- Combo attacks: the faster you blow up the enemies, the greater the multiplier of your score will be.
- “Bleeding” attacks: take the toughest enemies down piece-by-piece, from destroying their cannons to blowing up their engines.
- Space strategy: discover secret weak points of armored enemies, and go in for a surprise attack.
- AI assistance: when things get too hot, count on AI-controlled allies and smart auto-cannons equipped on selected ships.
- Cosmic destruction: if dogfights are not enough to keep your cannons hot, take on the environment and blast meteorites and asteroids into space dust.
- Freedom of combat: from mission to mission, your progress will be stored, allowing you to take a break and continue whenever you want.
- Fully customizable interface layout: resize and change the positions of all control buttons, for maximum comfort and combat efficiency
- Two control methods: steer your ship with a virtual joystick or your device’s accelerometer
- Rich musical score, voice-overs and sound effects, with fully adjustable volume for quieter environments
- 12 languages: localized in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Czech, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
• Action packed 3D space combat
• Single player campaign
• 8 player multiplayer (LAN and Internet)
• 14 challenging missions
• 2 tutorials
• 4 challenge missions with online leaderboards
• Battle in a variety of different space environments from Saturn's rings, dense asteroid fields, orbital construction zones, deep fog plasma clouds and planet surfaces
• Use the accelerometer or touch interface to control your spacecraft
• Use the mini-map radar to track your position, and that of your wingmen and enemies
• You'll need to master evasive combat manoeuvres
• 8 configurable spacecraft available - you can name them, and then equip them with your choice of:
- Pulse Lazer
- Beam Lazer
- Fusion Torpedoes
- Anti-Matter Missiles
- Shield Generator
- Cloaking Device
- Defence Matrix
- Shield Regenerator
- Shield Battery
• Frequent updates
One of the most action packed space dogfighting games on Android to date! Join the community - we'll see you in the skies.
Take your stand against the alien horde in a pure arcade space shooter. Relive the classics revamped!
★ 3 Episodes with 100+ Levels
★ 10+ Unique Boss-Fights
★ 6 Upgradeable Weapons
★ 12 Special Power-Ups
★ 3 Difficulty Options
★ Global On-Line Hiscores
★ Signature Sound by Kubatko
• Play on your Phone or Tablet!
• Support for HID game controllers (MOGA, Shield, Nyko, etc.)
• Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD!
• Radiant is now MOGA Enhanced!
• XPERIA PLAY Optimized
• Radiant plays great on a big screen TV using MHL technology.
"From the deliberately pixelated graphics to the tinny sound effects, there is something profoundly artistic about its mix of knowing aesthetics and stubborn lack of compromise."
- PocketGamer - Bronze Award
"A few gameplay elements make this the modern version of a retro shooter as it takes many leaps and bounds away from the minimalistic gameplay of the arcade hit."
"Hexage does an incredible job of reinventing the game that took the world by storm."
- App-Reciation Reviews
"As a retro-inspired shmup with nice graphics and solid controls, it does a good job."
SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
Please contact email@example.com with any inquiry or feedback.
Follow @hexage on Twitter for the latest development updates, news, events, tips:
Guide trapped Andrew "Pixman" Blazkowicz to leave the alien base. Destroy every creature, jump over treacherous holes and traps on his way. Find your rocket and get the heck out of there!
"Lovers of 8bit games, platformers or portals are sure to love every second of Commander Pixman and that’s what makes it worthy of the Editors Choice award!!" - TouchGen
"Extremely satisfying. Who knew eight seconds could leave you feeling so proud?" - TouchArcade
"Extremely challenging. Have fun, and prepare to die!" - AndroidRundown
"Commander Pixman is a neo-retro fan's delight. The graphics look astounding" - 148apps
"A solid pick for gamers" - Appspy
What's coming in the next release:
-Better looking missiles.
-Better looking planetary explosions.
-Ability to type your initials when there is a new high score.
Ideas for future releases:
-Ability to immediately start the game at more challenging levels.
-Player abilities that unlock as you progress further (New weapons, shields, etc...)
This is the ad supported version of Missile Defense. Find the ad free version, Missile Defense Pro, in the Android Market.
Take the reigns as Supreme Commander of your military forces, tasked with holding off the complete and utter destruction of your planet. As the last line of defense, you must defend the planet from endless waves of missiles that steadily increase in numbers and speed.
Tap the screen to trigger explosions in front of inbound missiles in order to destroy them before they destroy the 3 major population centers located on the surface of the planet.
Press your device's option button for options and to pause the game.
This game is based off of open source code and is still a work in progress. If you're interested in seeing the code to Missile Defense, would just like to suggest a feature, or just report a bug, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
· 15 locales and levels: From the swamps to the forests of Louisiana, play through 15 levels in three environments that have new enemies crawling out of every nook and cranny.
· Classic tower defense strategy: Defend your map from advancing enemies with three different tower types: duck blind, tree stand and ATV Garage.
· Use over 40 tower upgrades: Enhance your towers with unique upgrades like hunting dogs, duck decoys and lightning rods.
· Rely on duck calls: Each Robertson has a unique duck call that affects enemies differently, including Willie’s Camo Max call that causes extra enemy damage.
· Defend against wild enemies: Louisiana wildlife including ducks, squirrels, beavers, chipmunks riding frogs, robotic possums, mystical alligators and even powerful mechanical squirrel boss enemies.
· Get the edge: Earn or purchase currency to spend on power-ups you can use in-game, like an explosive Propane Tank that clears the map of enemies.
· Choose your own difficulty: Three difficulty levels and an extra challenging mode will test every player.
· Achievements: Earn achievements and find secrets hidden in each map!
· Endless Mode: Three endless mode maps pit you against the endless waves of bad guys. See how long you can survive, then post it to the leaderboards!
'90s PC action star Commander Keen is making his official Android debut! Trapped in the land of Tuberia, the usually fearless Keen is facing every child's worst nightmare: vegetables! Making his way through the dangerous (yet nourishing) surroundings, he must fight his way through hordes of vicious broccoli beasts, savage asparagus warriors, and a bushel of other leafy green nasties. His target? King Boobus Tuber, the fiercest spud of them all!
Talk about a food fight! Can you survive the perils of Rhubarb Rapids, the Melon Mines and other treacherous landscapes, on your way to the foreboding Castle Tuberia? Your strategy and quick reflexes could mean the difference between victory and a one way trip to the salad bar in the sky.
What are you waiting for? Get playing and help Commander Keen serve Boobus Tuber his just desserts!
+ Thirteen different levels
+ Three difficulty modes
+ High score table
+ Save your game at any time
+ Play using the touch screen or a gamepad
Keen Dreams is copyright 2013 Flat Rock Software, Super Fighter Team.
Commander Keen is a trademark of id Software.
Use your thrusters to fly and safely land on the moon in your lunar lander spaceship. Land your supply crates to build up your inventory and earn power-ups.
Find the achievements scattered throughout the missions and unlock 4 fantastic landers to fly and land.
Fun, crisp graphics and attention to detail make this a game you will play over and over.
Lunar Commander is the most exciting, epic, and challenging game you will play! Easy to learn, fun to master – hours and hours of fun and replayability!
Check out this landing tutorial: http://youtu.be/6Gq7CFHXUoA
Immerse yourself in the visually stunning world of hand-drawn animation adapted from the original smash hit arcade classic. Transferred from the original high definition master film, you’ll experience this fully arcade authentic experience right in the palm of your hand.
Simply press on the direction pad to guide our hero Ace in the correct direction. Use your ray gun to take on all that the Evil Commander Borf throws your way.
This version of Space Ace is fully compatible with Android 1.6 through to the current release. In fact we’ve included full compatibility for phones and tablets! We’ve even remastered the footage for a variety of screen resolutions so all devices can experience Space Ace in all its glory.
Please note that we recommend you utilizing Wi-Fi connection to download Space Ace. Though downloading the full game may take some time after the initial download, you’re in for an awesome retro gaming experience. Enjoy!
Space Ace is XPERIA PLAY Optimized.
Discover all that Digital Leisure Offers:
A simple one-hand / one-touch game filled with retro 16-bit pixel art and smooth animations, perfect for a quick and exciting game session.