It allows the use of your phone as sensors module for on any mobile object connected to your PC. Therefore, enabling you to perform further complicated tasks on your mobile application.
Sensor Ex main aim is to feedback android's sensor remotely to any computer e.g. mobile robotics.
It provides better features and flexibility for amateurs and professionals to implement more complex ideas on their robots by minimizing project budget and using just android's accelerometer, orientation, camera and audio.
Sensor Ex supplies a Visual Basic control component that can be used in your VB project or demo PC application that streams live data.
Download and install the client from the website. Check the website for PC client updates.
Don't forget to set the device number in the preferences to match the PC client.
If you are having trouble connecting to your PC through you router or if streaming is too slow try to establish a direct Ad-Hoc network using one of many software on the net.
- Stream sensors, camera and 2 ways audio (with specified time interval)
- Create simulink models and GUI using Sensor Ex Matlab Library
- Autosave sensors values in real-time (as .csv or .tdat)
- Support up to 5 devices
- Sync graphs colors between android and PC
- Send saved graphs directly to PC client
- Toggle phone's flash light
- Record video and audio to file
- Disable camera tab for drastic performance improvement
Almost everything is documented and clear. For any questions don't hesitate to contact me.
Coming up next!
- Web streaming
Feel free to leave a comment or suggestion :)