Space Guru features very beautiful computer generated graphics and a unique gameplay experience that will keep you engaged for a long time.
"Space Guru is an amazing game, especially as it becomes more complex and challenging the longer you play. " - www.androidpit.com
"Space Guru is worth the time and effort you'll invest into it. Once you've understood what's going on, it's a refreshingly fiendish app with even early levels requiring a fair amount of strategy and concentration." - www.lifeofandroid.com
IF YOU WANT TO TEST THE GAME BEFORE YOU BUY IT, CHECK OUT SPACE GURU FREE!
The more you master this game, the more you will love it and you will even feel relaxed after having played it. Play this game in the darkness and you will actually feel
like being in space.
* 48 beautiful hypnotizing galaxies, each one with its own challenge
* 8 difficulty levels for everybody
* many different suns - some will help you, some will annoy you
* constellations with which you can ask the gods for help when things get tough.
* countless achievements for which you will get reward points
* reward points with which you can increase your powers.
The game will reveal its true beauty only under low light conditions and on a high end device, but can also be played on a mediocre smartphone.
The objective of the game is to find all pairs of images in the shortest time possible, the best times you achieve in each level will be registered on the online leaderboards.
The player who manages to complete all levels of difficulty will become a Guru and will enter the ranking of Gurus, where the best is the one who gets the best average time at all levels.
FEATURES OF THIS MEMORY GAME
- More than 600 images separated into 5 groups:
* Animals: Dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, alligators, tigers, lions, turtles, ducks;
* Characters: Police, firefighters, aliens, monsters, superheroes, ninjas, children, babies;
* Vehicles: Cars, motorcycles, bicycles, airplanes, skateboards, trains;
* Food: cakes, breads, pizzas, fruit, salads, juices, soft drinks;
* Miscellaneous: All pictures above and many, many others ...
- Element "Surprise": Every X errors depending on the difficulty level chosen an image changes position with the other adding difficulty to the game.
- International Ranking: Everyone in the world participate in this ranking
- Ranking among Friends: Only you and your friends participate in this ranking
- Guru Ranking: Every person in the world who complete all levels enter this ranking, the ranking consists of the average of the best times in each level
- 3 difficulty levels: Easy 4x4 (16 images), Medium 4x8 (32 images) and Hard 6x10 (60 images)
Do not waste time and start today to train your memory in this amazing memory game for children and adults.
You can learn new nouns and verbs using a tried and tested method - flash cards. This app does not teach grammar, but helps you to increase your vocabulary. You can have fun while learning. It is like a game where you use your word skills to earn coins. It can be used by both adults and kids. Can you complete all 50 lessons? If so, you will be at the top of the honor board!
The first lesson is completely free, but you win coins if you successfully complete the quiz.
The quiz tests aural as well as spelling skills.
You need coins to access later lessons.
Earn coins for each correctly completed quiz. Earn a bonus if you come back tomorrow or engage with some advertisements. If you desire, you can purchase coins.
You can earn coins by selecting the $0.00 option from the purchase screen.
This English game can be a valuable adjunct to a course of study such as ESL, TESOL and TEFL by improving both vocabulary and pronunciation.
Reward for getting 100% on the quiz: no advertisements unless you "high five"!
An improved vocabulary may lead to better results in the SAT or ACT test for college entry in the USA. This is because research shows that using less familiar words in the essay question of the SAT test usually results in better scores (see Dr Les Perelman, March 2004). Similarly, it may improve your results in the Queensland Writing Task of the QCS test, through a more comprehensive vocabulary.
A sentence is included on the answer page to help explain usage. Note that this sentence is not intended to define the word.
Reading classic English books is one way to improve your English vocabulary; if you don't have time, just take the Word Guru quiz; it's fun and relaxing. Do the quiz a few times and see if you can improve your score.
A link to Dict.org is included on the answer page to find a definition of the word in question. It includes a Thesaurus to find out similar words to the word in question. This is a good aid to comprehension.
This lite version has only a small number of questions; the full version Word Guru includes 100 questions.
This quiz provides correct answers as well as current score. However, the score is really a secondary consideration, as the main aim is for users to hone their skills on the aforementioned topics.
In future versions, it will be possible to download new questions, as well as compete online with other users.