30 Days of Gratitude is an app designed to help you to take the time to appreciate the things around you.
Each day you will be presented with a “value” that you rated as important. Your challenge is to take a photo of something that represents that value and rate how it makes you feel.
A new value will be sent to everyday with the idea being you take and rate at least one photo per day over a 30 day period.
- Automatically selects your top 5 values, based on a rating of a list of 47
- Capture a moment directly from within the app
- Share moments to your favourite social media sites
- Change your 5 values at any time
- Push notifications with new “Values” delivered daily
- Customise your notification times to suit your needs
- Developed by Jaime Parnell - Clinical Psychologist
About Jaime Parnell:
Jaime Parnell is a registered Clinical Psychologist and has maintained an ongoing interest and study in this area.
Jaime’s skills lie in providing a thorough assessment and tailoring interventions to individual needs.
Jaime developed 30 Days of Gratitude to complement her psychological assessment programs