To ensure the best experience possible, we are releasing Galaxy-only version first. (Samsung Galaxy S7, S7+, S8, S8+, S9, S9+, Note8, Note9,Tab S4)
For every future updates, we are going to expand the compatibility to more android devices. Update for non-Galaxy Android devices will be available by January 2019.
※January 2019 Update※
- Direct login function for Twitch
- Screencast function (Recording the smartphone screen itself)
- Recording function
- Improvement on minor bugs
1. Livestream indoor and outdoor without a router, using LTE data!
- Connection between mobile devices do not require router.
- Peer devices do not need internet access. Only the master device needs LTE data connection.
- Livestreaming via Wi-Fi connection is possible, yet we recommend using LTE data since Wi-Fi’s signal’s fluctuation.
- If you type in the same group name, a new device can be connected, even during livestreaming.
2. Available on all live broadcast platforms!
- Among all platforms, Youtube and Facebook is directly linked to LILAY, so that you can livestream by simply logging into these two. (Twitch log-in: January 2019 update)
- You can bring over the platform’s chatting function.
- Type in your own RTMP(stream key) to make livestreaming possible on all platforms
- If you don’t want to livestream, you can use “RECORD” function to save your video (January 2019 update)
3. Give color to your video by inserting images!
- Overlay(Image): you can import JPG and PNG files and fix it onto any part of the screen
- Overlay(Text): in our app, you can customize subtitles or logotype, and their fonts, color, size, frame, and more
- GIF: import GIF files and use it as an effect during your livestreaming show
- Standby Screen: standby screen can be used before, during, and end of the broadcast instead of camera. Utilize this function for recording a presentation or delivering information!
- Video: import MP4 videos and insert in between livesteaming (currently resolving copyright issues)
4. Advanced functions for filming!
- Automatic screen switch: when multiple cameras are connected, you can set the interval for which the screens automatically switch, in the master device.
- Effect during switching screen: before you tab on a screen, select “zoom-in” or “zoom-out” mode to create more professional feel
- Soft Zoom: at the top of the screen, there is a bar on which you can zoom in and out of that device’s camera.
- Note that whichever screen is being aired will be indicated with a blue outline, both on the bottom bar of the master device and the whole screen of the peer device.
All the live shows you watch on TV are never filmed using one single camera. On LILAY, you can create that same professional contents with multiple angles and fancy screen switches that might bring you a fortune!