This used to be a 5 star app but lately it is not adding my sessions to my streak. This has resulted in marketing my 102 day streak. I know it sounds trivial but the streak feature really motivates you to keep going as you see all the work you have already put in. Today I meditated again and it has not registered it at all and I'm not even on a 1 day streak now.
You have to listen to an additional ad every time you open it. It crashes a lot, so the ad is repeated before you can get back to listening. Better off just listening online via the website.
Live streaming "on air now" works, as do the print news articles, but podcasts don't work at all, no matter what I try. I'll be using the Website instead.
I'm not just saying this but the app is actually useless. Tune in app is better for listening live and podcast addict is better for getting the podcasts. Terrible app
The latest version is very poor. Please revert back to the last version where you could see the podcasts by date. It was a much simpler design.
Honestly frustrating app keeps stalling every 1 to 2 mins and just makes you frustrated. Had to uninstall which is a shame as I like to listen to a lot of shows on NT while in work.
We've listened to your feedback:
- Listen to Newstalk live
- Be part of the conversation, interact with your favourite shows through the app
- Read and share articles across a variety of categories ranging from news to sport to business and technology
- On the move? Bookmark to read later!
- Miss a show? Easily listen back to any of our scheduled shows
- Subscribe to and download your favourite podcasts and listen anywhere, any time
v6.0.272.209 also fixes crashes you may have experienced.
Talk radio is a radio format containing discussion about topical issues.