Why aren't my workouts showing up in the portal? How can I review workouts after completing them? This should be available in app. Push had this ability. Am I missing something......5 stars if this is resolved.
Starting to not connect via Bluetooth. Rep tracking is way off
dont conect with device!!!! Nexus 7 and xperia XA. I have the last update
Will not sync device to Android 7.1. Right now it's just a yellow brick. Will update review when app is updated.
Not Android friendly Wouldn't maintain connection on note 7 or 5. Worked on iPad but I'm not about to carry iPad to gym. Seems like Apple fans engineering this.
Works Great! Been using the app for a few workouts and it's been awesome. Their customer service is excellent. For hand held workouts ( ex: squat, bench, deadlifts, etc) make sure you have it on your wrist, opposite side of your phone for the best results. Don't put it on the barbell. I tried the barbell and got mixed results. Having it on my wrist made a huge difference in performance.
Version 2.3.3 - 2.3.4
• Bluetooth Connection Improvements and General Stability
Version 2.3.1 - 2.3.2
• Social Media Sharing Feature
• Separated Power and Velocity modalities
• Set a velocity target for specific training
• VBT widget emphasizing training zones
• New focused widgets with actionable data
• Synchronization to web portal improved
• General improvements for stability and performance
— Beast Technologies Developer Team
Your own personal trainer wherever you are! Quick and effective cardio workouts!
Your own personal trainer wherever you are! Quick and effective ab workouts!