dont conect with device!!!! Nexus 7 and xperia XA. I have the last update
Will not sync device to Android 7.1. Right now it's just a yellow brick. Will update review when app is updated.
Not Android friendly Wouldn't maintain connection on note 7 or 5. Worked on iPad but I'm not about to carry iPad to gym. Seems like Apple fans engineering this.
Works Great! Been using the app for a few workouts and it's been awesome. Their customer service is excellent. For hand held workouts ( ex: squat, bench, deadlifts, etc) make sure you have it on your wrist, opposite side of your phone for the best results. Don't put it on the barbell. I tried the barbell and got mixed results. Having it on my wrist made a huge difference in performance.
Updated review Just downloaded the newest update (5/13/16), perfect. Love it. Everything I wanted when I purchased it. Great job guys!
Getting better Serious improvements. Incredible customer support. Turning into my must have during a heavy lifting session. There are more improvements to be made however the team is on the road to making it incredible
Version 2.3.3 - 2.3.4
• Bluetooth Connection Improvements and General Stability
Version 2.3.1 - 2.3.2
• Social Media Sharing Feature
• Separated Power and Velocity modalities
• Set a velocity target for specific training
• VBT widget emphasizing training zones
• New focused widgets with actionable data
• Synchronization to web portal improved
• General improvements for stability and performance
— Beast Technologies Developer Team
The perfect app to help track and assist you in many ways during your workouts.