Wear Phone is the missing piece in handling phone calls on your Android Wear smart watch. Without this application, you could only answer or ignore incoming calls (as well as reply with canned replies). With this application, you get the following features:
* End ongoing calls.
* Enable/disable speakerphone.
* Enable/disable microphone.
* Start outgoing calls from your recents, favourites, your full contact list, or a keypad!
We believe that input on a smart watch needs to be different when it's not by voice, so the keypad is a new experiment we hope you enjoy.
This has only been tested on a Moto 360, please report any issues you find with square faces or the different DPI of the G Watch R before leaving a negative review.
If the app does not work properly on square watches or the G Watch R, please contact the developer for support. If the issue is not fixed, we will happily refund your purchase.
StayLit Wear lets you adjust the time until the display goes dark after the watch has been waked (i.e. the time the display stays on after you have tapped the screen, moved the watch, or pressed the button). Choose from a range of values of up to 60 seconds.
USAGE: After installing the app on your phone, please allow approx. 45 seconds for the app to be pushed to your watch. In order to adjust the backlight timeout, open the StayLit Wear app on your watch by tapping the screen until the red Google icon appears and the prompt to "Speak Now“. Now swipe up and scroll down the list all the way until you see the entry "Start“. Tap on it, and scroll down the list of apps until you see "StayLit Wear“. Tap on it to open the Extended Backlight settings. There, scroll down (and up) for the list of values. Choose a setting by tapping on it. Deactivate StayLit Wear by selecting "off“ in this list. (NOTE: Due to an issue with Wear 5.0, on some devices, it may be necessary to re-select the desired light timeout each time you change the watchface.)
INSTALLATION TROUBLESHOOTING: After having been installed on the phone, the app should show up in the phone's Application Manager (in Settings > Options). However, it does not show up in the phone's app drawer (since all settings are done on the watch). On the watch, the app should show up in the Start... menu. If you are having problems installing or running the app, please contact me - I will be happy to help!
NOTE: Setting a significantly longer backlight timeout will reduce battery life. We recommend switching the display’s "Always On" mode to "Off“ (available through long-pressing the watch's button) while using StayLit Wear with a longer backlight timeout. (However, a few seconds of backlight more do not affect battery life greatly, and will already make watchfaces more enjoyable - especially animated ones...)
WARNING: Behavior not tested on encrypted or rooted devices. Use at your own risk.
Once you have paired your Android Wear device to this app, it will lock your device with a specified password when your Android Wear device has been disconnected - and unlock your device whenever your Android Wear device is connected.
- Only PIN and password lock modes are supported at this time.
- The developer takes no responsibility for the security of your device while Wear Unlock is installed.
instantly without taking your phone out of pocket.....!!!
Leave your phone in your pocket or bag. View everything on your wrist.
-> Single Tap - See Username, User profile picture and No of Likes of Current Post.
-> Long Press - To Like Current Post.
-> Double Tap - Zoom Photo (Pinch Zoom also Support).
-> Swipe Left - See comments of Current Post.
-> Swipe Down - See Next Post.
-> Make Sure Internet is on and watch is connected with Mobile.
-> Open Mobile Application and once log in First with Instagram Username and password.
-> Now Open Wear For Instagram Application on your watch.
If Application is not in application list than open Android wear application on mobile click on setting icon and click Resync apps.
Wait and check.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to correct or implement it before rating.
In addition to bringing all your Wear apps together in one place, this version includes the following:
▶ See what permissions each app is actually using on your wearable
▶ See storage space available on-device, and how much each app is using - in more detail than that shown by the Android Wear app.
▶ Direct links to uninstall the app, or open its listing on Google Play
▶ Share app details with friends
▶ Launch apps (on watch or handheld) directly from WAM
▶ See apps installed only on watch (in development, or sideloaded), and those whose watch components are missing
▶ View apps sorted by name or install date
Please note: This is still an early release of WAM, and gets your foot in the door of managing your Wear apps. Many more features are coming soon... Currently in our plans:
• Separate lists for apps and watch faces
• Uninstall multiple apps at once
• Stop background processes on the watch
• Much more!
The Wear App Launcher lets you browse and launch your Android Wear apps by simply swiping the left edge of your screen to bring up the launcher, showing you all the applications currently installed on your Android Wear device.
- Optimized for round displays
- Optimized for square/rectangular displays
- Choose how your applications are presented (2 or 3 columns)
- Change the order of your apps
- Open the Wear App Launcher by simply swiping from the left edge of your screen*
- Low memory/battery usage, the Wear App Launcher is only started when you swipe to activate it.
- Customize the swipe-area size
- Switch between multiple running apps
After installing the Wear App Launcher, please run it on your phone for a quick introduction to getting the most out of your new Android Wear application launcher.
*To start using it on your watch the very first time, open "Wear App Launcher" manually from your regular application list on your watch, this opens up the launcher and also registers the left side swipe-area for future launches.
You only have to start "Wear App Launcher" manually the very first time after installing or upgrading it, after running it the first time, the left side swipe-area will always remain active, even when you restart your watch (about 30 sec. after boot).
Enjoy your new Android Wear Launcher.
• Just after an intensive sport session, you might want to count your heartbeat.
• Can be used by musician and DJ to calculate the tempo (quadruple measure) of a song.
• You want to know if you are born with the rhythm.
Round and square screens are supported.
HOW TO USE IT
• Press anywhere repeatedly to measure the BPM
• Wait two seconds and Touch again to start a new measurement
• Long press to quit
Wait 10 to 20 seconds after install in order to be able to launch this application.
If it is still not available, "Resync apps" or uninstall and then re-install it again, and be sure to have enough free space.
• Playback and volume controls
• Change track from queue
• Group/Un-group players.
• After installation, you must launch the application on your regular device at least once to ensure the connection between the wearable and the device is established.
• Requires your phone to be connect to the same WiFi as your Sonos system.
• Tested on Sony Smartwatch 3, LG G Watch R and the Moto 360.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here:
Requires an Android Wear device and an internet connected phone.
Important: Your phone and wear device must be set to English since the app translates from English to other languages.
A voice to voice translator, this app can translate sentences from English to any of the following languages:
Please note that your phone's text to speech engine must also support the language you wish to translate to, open the companion app in your phone to see which languages your phone supports.
Note: The Google wear watches do not have speakers so the app uses your phone's.
Your phone's screen does NOT have to be on, and the app does NOT have to be opened in your phone, the app is also not running in the background so it won't consume your phone's battery.
How To Use:
- Watch the video for how to use.
- To add symbols, for example to add a question mark say "question mark" whenever/wherever you want the "?" to appear.
- If you wish to continue using the same language you do not have to say "to " at the end once you have said it.
- You may also start the translation service by clicking the "New Translation" button, at the "Speak Now" prompt say the words you want to translate followed by "to "
- If you can't hear anything check that your phone's Media volume, not just Ring volume, is up. (See last screenshot photo)
- A "Can't reach Google at the moment" message means that Google's servers are not working not that the app is not working, the app uses Google voice-to-text service. As a Wear user myself I find that these happens quite often and is disappointing but there is nothing I can do to fix it on my end so please do not leave a bad rating, thanks.
Updates: We will continue to issue updates as the user base grows, we have many features coming up this including voice pitch, text to speech engine selection, male and female voice,and support for many more languages both as input and output.
Please note: this is the very first release: more features to come soon!
- Get a contextual notification on your wearable device when your phone is out of range. Never forget it on the table again!
- Get a contextual notification on your Android Wear device stream when your phone battery is running low.
- Find my phone: never miss it under the sofa again!
- Stop the phone ringing when you finally find it: tap on the notification or swipe it away to make it stop.
- Stop your phone ringing directly from your watch notification stream: just tap on the card or swipe it away
- Open the handheld app to check the connection with your Android Wear device
Of course, an Android Wear device is needed!
This app collects the best Android WEAR Apps only for you.
Why using TOP WEAR APPS?
- we provide you all Top applications in one place.
- we help you to save valuable time.
- we help you in saving a lot of traffic.
- we help you to stay updated every time.
- all applications are tested
New Applications are added at the end of every week.
KEEP CALM AND PLAY FOR FUN!!!
Thank you for using our Android Apps. We continue to create applications for you! For questions or suggestions please PM us! Win a Game with The Gamer! You can find Music & Tools & Arcade & Action Brain & Puzzle Cards & Casino Casual Racing Baby Sports Games & Apps.
Try out the Wear Store.
With this app you'll see all compatible apps to the Android™ Wear system.
- sort apps by adding time, name and rating
- add apps to a favorite list
- see which app is already installed on your device
- be up-to-date with the news-feed
- see how many apps have every category
- see rating bar for every app
- see all Watchfaces in seperated list
- see what watch other users have
- watch video reviews to some apps
- see all installed wear apps on you device
- deinstall apps directly from App-Manager
Please contact me under email@example.com if you want a app or other content removed.
- Internet: to get the data from my server and from google
- write/read storage: cache the appicons
- Google Accounts and GService: to get the appdata from the google servers, you're able to decline them in the app
- Billing: to remove the ads in the app with in-app-puchases
This App doesn't have anything to do with the Play Store from Google. All listed apps, app-logos and other information are property of Google and/or the developer.
Wear Mini Launcher is designed to allow you to quickly launch any app from anywhere.
You have also access to quick settings with the double swipe gesture. You can change the brightness of your wear device, change the wifi state, the ring mode of your handheld or make it ring to find it back!
Make it looks like you! With many customization options, the launcher is now exactly as you want it to be.
Customize the position to slide from the part of the screen you chose.
You have to own an Android Wear device to use this app
Currently compatible devices:
► LG G Watch
► Samsung Gear Live
► Moto 360
► LG G Watch R
► Sony SmartWatch 3
► Asus Zenwatch
This is a first release, so don't hesitate to mail me if you have a suggestion or you find a bug.
To make it work when you first install it, please:
* Open the app on your smartphone while the watch is connected
* Open the app on your watch
If the handheld app shows a loading icon multiple times, reboot your watch. It sometimes loses the connection to your smartphone.
In-App purchases are only used by the donation system. The app and all the features will remain completely free.
* Phone and Device ID & call information: used to close the drawer during a phone call
* Wi-Fi connection information: used to enable / disable the WIFI and hotspot