Wear Phone is the missing piece in handling phone calls on your Android Wear smart watch. Without this application, you could only answer or ignore incoming calls (as well as reply with canned replies). With this application, you get the following features:
* End ongoing calls.
* Enable/disable speakerphone.
* Enable/disable microphone.
* Start outgoing calls from your recents, favourites, your full contact list, or a keypad!
We believe that input on a smart watch needs to be different when it's not by voice, so the keypad is a new experiment we hope you enjoy.
This has only been tested on a Moto 360, please report any issues you find with square faces or the different DPI of the G Watch R before leaving a negative review.
If the app does not work properly on square watches or the G Watch R, please contact the developer for support. If the issue is not fixed, we will happily refund your purchase.
WARNING: Behavior not tested on encrypted or rooted devices. Use at your own risk.
While the app let's you install this on Android 5.0+ (Lollipop) devices, it is recommended that you use the built-in "Trusted Device" feature of Lollipop instead of Wear Unlock.
Once you have paired your Android Wear device to this app, it will lock your device with a specified password when your Android Wear device has been disconnected - and unlock your device whenever your Android Wear device is connected.
- Only PIN and password lock modes are supported at this time.
- The developer takes no responsibility for the security of your device while Wear Unlock is installed.
Using Lockitron you can lock and unlock Lockitron-enabled doors that you own or have been invited to. The Lockitron app has been rebuilt from the ground up to include user management, activity logs, Bluetooth and NFC capabilities.
Make sure your door is locked from anywhere in the world. Lockitron will even send you a notification when someone knocks at your door.
Don't have a Lockitron? Check out https://lockitron.com for more details.
We request certain app permissions including Bluetooth, NFC, contacts and location to:
- Swipe your phone past an NFC tag and scan it to trigger your Lockitron
- Invite friends and family to use Lockitron from your contact list
- Your contact information lets us automatically suggest a name for Lockitron
- Your location information is used to set up Lockitron's location for power management - this is critical as it lets us turn Lockitron off for longer intervals when you aren't home
- Bluetooth is used to access the new Lockitron directly over Bluetooth Low Energy with compatible handsets
Using the app is simple:
1. Define an unlock sequence on your phone using the companion app;
2. Launch Showear on your watch.
Now your smartwatch will be accessible only after the insertion of the right sequence.
Showear options are as follows:
- Lock screen on swipe from outside the screen
- Unlock on standby
- Auto-lock on standby
- Hide lock screen on standby
- Reduce screen brightness when locked
- Always-on lock screen
- Transparent lock screen or configurable background color
- Configurable lock elements' color
- Show/hide swipe sequence on lock screen
Development is just begun and new functionalities will be added according to feedback, so feel free to write me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Just after an intensive sport session, you might want to count your heartbeat.
• Can be used by musician and DJ to calculate the tempo (quadruple measure) of a song.
• You want to know if you are born with the rhythm.
Round and square screens are supported.
HOW TO USE IT
• Press anywhere repeatedly to measure the BPM
• Wait two seconds and Touch again to start a new measurement
• Long press to quit
Wait 10 to 20 seconds after install in order to be able to launch this application.
If it is still not available, "Resync apps" or uninstall and then re-install it again, and be sure to have enough free space.
instantly without taking your phone out of pocket.....!!!
Leave your phone in your pocket or bag. View everything on your wrist.
-> Single Tap - See Username, User profile picture and No of Likes of Current Post.
-> Long Press - To Like Current Post.
-> Double Tap - Zoom Photo (Pinch Zoom also Support).
-> Swipe Left - See comments of Current Post.
-> Swipe Down - See Next Post.
-> Make Sure Internet is on and watch is connected with Mobile.
-> Open Mobile Application and once log in First with Instagram Username and password.
-> Now Open Wear For Instagram Application on your watch.
If Application is not in application list than open Android wear application on mobile click on setting icon and click Resync apps.
Wait and check.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com in order to correct or implement it before rating.
WAM was the first app manager for Wear and is still the best! But don't just take our word for it:
"Some of the apps on your phone have Wear modules, but which ones? And what the heck do they do? Wear App Manager lists them all in one handy place." - Android Police
"Wear App Manager takes the guesswork out of the equation" - re/code
"It’s boring having to scroll through hundred of other apps from the settings menu. Enter Wear App Manager, a slick and easy way to see what’s taking up what on your wearable" - Android Headlines
"It’s a potentially useful tool and even more so if you’re a new Android Wear owner." - Android Authority
In addition to bringing all your Wear apps together in one place, this version includes the following:
▶ Notifications (on your watch, handheld, or both) when Wear apps are installed, updated, or uninstalled
▶ Permissions each app is actually using on your wearable
▶ Storage space available on-device, and how much each app is using - in more detail than that shown by the Android Wear app.
▶ Direct links to uninstall the app, or open its listing on Google Play
▶ Uninstall multiple apps at once
▶ Share app details or lists with friends
▶ Launch apps (on watch or handheld) easily
▶ Shows apps installed only on watch (in development, or sideloaded), and those whose watch components are missing
▶ Sort app list by name or size
▶ Lots of geeky internal details about each app, like version codes and install dates
Please note: This is still an early release of WAM, and gets your foot in the door of managing your Wear apps. Many more features are coming soon!
Requires an Android Wear device and an internet connected phone.
Important: Your phone and wear device must be set to English since the app translates from English to other languages.
A voice to voice translator, this app can translate sentences from English to any of the following languages:
Please note that your phone's text to speech engine must also support the language you wish to translate to, open the companion app in your phone to see which languages your phone supports.
Note: The Google wear watches do not have speakers so the app uses your phone's.
Your phone's screen does NOT have to be on, and the app does NOT have to be opened in your phone, the app is also not running in the background so it won't consume your phone's battery.
How To Use:
- Watch the video for how to use.
- To add symbols, for example to add a question mark say "question mark" whenever/wherever you want the "?" to appear.
- If you wish to continue using the same language you do not have to say "to " at the end once you have said it.
- You may also start the translation service by clicking the "New Translation" button, at the "Speak Now" prompt say the words you want to translate followed by "to "
- If you can't hear anything check that your phone's Media volume, not just Ring volume, is up. (See last screenshot photo)
- A "Can't reach Google at the moment" message means that Google's servers are not working not that the app is not working, the app uses Google voice-to-text service. As a Wear user myself I find that these happens quite often and is disappointing but there is nothing I can do to fix it on my end so please do not leave a bad rating, thanks.
Updates: We will continue to issue updates as the user base grows, we have many features coming up this including voice pitch, text to speech engine selection, male and female voice,and support for many more languages both as input and output.
Thanks for all support!
WearLocker put your Android Wear device into a locked mode and can only be unlocked by swiping up once followed by two swipes down.
☆ Please note that the app is 100% free. The "Offers in-app purchases"-warning is for a optional donation in the app to support the development. It wont unlock any specific features. ☆
✔ No more accidental reminder or timers while showering or swimming.
✔ Save battery since your Android Wear device wont jump in and out of apps
✔ WearLocker display the time and date during lockdown, so you can still get to that meeting on time
✔ It's free! Google will probably include a proper lock eventually anyways :)
Notice that WearLocker requires a Android Wear device to function and wont do anything without it. We've only tested this on a LG G Watch and LG G Watch R but would love any feedback on other devices. Please drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any information.
Thanks to Yoni Samlan for inspiration and code-examples.
There is the theater mode in Android Wear, but this also turns the screen completely off.
This app is the solution! It blocks the touchscreen, but lets you see the watchface and incoming notifications. You can activate the lock from the companion app on your mobile or from the apps list on your wearable. If you activate the "upside down" detection you can turn the lock on by turning your wearable upside down for 2 seconds.
To unlock the screen you also turn the device upside down for 2 seconds or use the companion app.
While the screen is locked, everything is working except for the touchscreen. I.e. the watchface is visible and even the voice commands will work.
NOTE: WearLock requires Android Wear device.
WearLock is the first app for Android Wear that unlocks your phone by just wearing you watch. It uses various motion sensors to decide when you are wearing your watch, and when your not. No more having your watch charging on your desk leaving your phone open to exploitation or peeking eyes. If your watch runs out of battery or travels out of range of bluetooth your phone will automatically lock as well.
It is important to open the app on the watch at least once or it will not work!
Lock with a pin or a full text password. (Pattern and other lock styles are not enabled as they require root).
This is the first release so please send feedback through email email@example.com and do not leave a bad review if everything does not work properly.
Please uninstall using the "Uninstall" button on the phone app.
• Playback and volume controls
• Change track from queue
• Group/Un-group players.
• After installation, you must launch the application on your regular device at least once to ensure the connection between the wearable and the device is established.
• Requires your phone to be connect to the same WiFi as your Sonos system.
• Tested on Sony Smartwatch 3, LG G Watch R and the Moto 360.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here:
You'll be able to select from a list of all the apps that you have installed. Once you select an app, you'll be able to add a series of pauses and vibrations for that app.
NOTE: This app sends the vibration pattern AFTER the normal notification. If you only want the custom notification you can block notifications from that particular app in the Android Wear app, but then you'll only get the vibration pattern and not the actual notification on your wear device.
All you have to do is launch the app on your wear and click on a single button. The app will then do the work within milliseconds !
The app supports both Squared and Round Android Wear Smartwatches (Moto 360, LG G Watch, Gear Live ... )
Note: This app is only for Android Wear Devices.
Reviews and feature requests are welcomed
★ Discover trending apps
★ Manage your wear apps
★ Stay tuned with our Android Wear newsticker
★ All Apps, Games and Watch Faces also online at: http://www.androidwearcenter.com
★ Modern design
★ Super fast
★ Manage your installed wear apps
★ Recommendation for best Android Wear apps
★ New Apps, Games and Watch Faces are updated continuously
★ News about Android Wear
★ Quick access to top apps
★ Apps and Games are ordered by categories
★ A list of all Android Apps Wear
★ A list of all Android Games Wear
★ A list of all Android Wear Watch Faces
★ Separate listing of all Android Apps Wear, which are promoted by Google
★ No Ads and completely free
Do you have suggestions for improvements? Any ideas or problems with the app. Let us know.