Do you need help with symptoms of depression? THIS WAY UP’s online depression course has been clinically proven to lessen depression.
THIS WAY UP’s depression course is:
• Effective: 80% of users see improvement, 50% to the point of no longer being troubled by depression.
• Convenient: This self-help course can be done from anywhere, at any time.
• Low cost: The entire course costs less than one visit to a psychologist or psychiatrist.
• No fuss: The course can be accessed immediately without any waiting periods or bookings.
Using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), this app provides a practical and engaging way to overcome your depression. We teach you how to change your thought patterns, so you can start coping better.
The course has been designed and written by hospital and university experts from the University of New South Wales and St Vincent’s Hospital, Sydney, bringing together cutting edge mental health research, and extensive clinical trials.
Features of the course include:
• Online Questionnaires
• Illustration-Based Stories
• Progress tracking
• Extra Resources
• Recovery Stories
• Online Calendar
The Depression course offers treatment through six lessons, delivered over 12 weeks. The topics covered in this course include:
• The Diagnosis – Learn about your symptoms of depression.
• Monitoring Your Thoughts and Activities – Identify the things you do and things you think that maintain your symptoms of depression.
• Improving Your Activities and Thoughts – Learn to challenge unhelpful thoughts and tackle self-criticism.
• Facing Fears – Learn about how to confront your fears with step-by-step exercises.
• Being Assertive – Learn how to be assertive when communicating in order to break the cycle of depression.
• Preventing Relapse – Learn about relapse prevention and how to access specialised treatment if you need it.
Learn more about dealing with depression with THIS WAY UP: https://thiswayup.org.au/how-do-you-feel/sad/