Do you need help with your anxiety? THIS WAY UP’s online Generalised Anxiety course has been clinically proven to lessen worry and the symptoms of anxiety.
THIS WAY UP’s Generalised Anxiety course is:
80% of users see improvement, 50% to the point of no longer being troubled by depression.
This self-help course can be done from anywhere, at any time.
• Low cost
The entire course costs less than one visit to a psychologist or psychiatrist.
• No fuss
The course can be accessed immediately without any waiting periods or bookings.
Using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), this app provides a practical and engaging way to overcome your anxiety. We teach you how to change your thought patterns, so you can start coping better.
The course has been designed and written by hospital and university experts from the University of New South Wales and St Vincent’s Hospital, Sydney, bringing together cutting edge mental health research, and extensive clinical trials.
Features of the course include:
• Online Questionnaires
• Illustration-Based Stories
• Progress tracking
• Extra Resources
• Recovery Stories
• Online Calendar
The Generalised Anxiety course offers treatment through six lessons, delivered over 12 weeks. The topics covered in this course include:
• The Diagnosis – Learn about your symptoms of anxiety.
• About Treatment– Identify the things you do and things you think that maintain your symptoms of generalised anxiety.
• Learning to Manage Thoughts – Learn to challenge unhelpful thoughts that contribute to worry.
• Coping with Uncertainty – Learn about how to confront your fears with step-by-step exercises.
• Challenging Beliefs and Acting “As If” – Learn how negative core beliefs and assumptions underpin generalised anxiety, and learn to manage these types of thoughts by challenging beliefs and acting "as if".
• Preventing Relapse and Getting Even Better – Learn about relapse prevention and how keep improving your wellbeing.
Learn more about dealing with generalized anxiety with THIS WAY UP: