Do you need help with your anxiety? THIS WAY UP’s online OCD course has been clinically proven to lessen worry and the symptoms of OCD.
THIS WAY UP’s OCD course is:
80% of users see improvement, 50% to the point of no longer being troubled by anxiety.
This self-help course can be done from anywhere, at any time.
• Low cost
The entire course costs less than one visit to a psychologist or psychiatrist.
• No fuss
The course can be accessed immediately without any waiting periods or bookings.
Using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), this app provides a practical and engaging way to overcome your OCD. We teach you how to change your thought patterns, so you can start coping better.
The course has been designed and written by hospital and university experts from the University of New South Wales and St Vincent’s Hospital, Sydney, bringing together cutting edge mental health research, and extensive clinical trials.
Features of the course include:
• Online Questionnaires
• Illustration-Based Stories
• Progress tracking
• Extra Resources
• Recovery Stories
• Online Calendar
The OCD course offers treatment through six lessons, delivered over 12 weeks. The topics covered in this course include:
• The Diagnosis – Learn about your symptoms of OCD.
• Tackling OCD Worries - Identify the things you think that maintain your symptoms of OCD and how to tackle them.
• Learning to Manage Behaviours – Learn strategies for managing the behavioural symptoms of OCD; safety behaviours and avoidance.
• Facing Your Fears – Learn about exposure-based strategies for intrusive and distressing thoughts, images, and urges.
• Keep Progress Going – Learn about a number of common pitfalls that can happen when you use exposure stepladders to face your fears.
• Preventing Relapse and Getting Even Better – Learn about relapse prevention and how keep improving your wellbeing!
Learn more about dealing with generalized anxiety with THIS WAY UP: