Do you need help with your anxiety? THIS WAY UP’s online Social Phobia course has been clinically proven to lessen worry and the symptoms of Social Phobia.
THIS WAY UP’s Social Phobia course is:
80% of users see improvement, 50% to the point of no longer being troubled by anxiety.
This self-help course can be done from anywhere, at any time.
• Low cost
The entire course costs less than one visit to a psychologist or psychiatrist.
• No fuss
The course can be accessed immediately without any waiting periods or bookings.
Using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), this app provides a practical and engaging way to overcome your Social Phobia. We teach you how to change your thought patterns, so you can start coping better.
The course has been designed and written by hospital and university experts from the University of New South Wales and St Vincent’s Hospital, Sydney, bringing together cutting edge mental health research, and extensive clinical trials.
Features of the course include:
• Online Questionnaires
• Illustration-Based Stories
• Progress tracking
• Extra Resources
• Recovery Stories
• Online Calendar
The Social Phobia course offers treatment through six lessons, delivered over 12 weeks. The topics covered in this course include:
• The Diagnosis – Learn about your symptoms of Social Phobia.
• Tackling Anxiety and Fear - Identify the things you think that maintain your symptoms of Social Phobia and how treatment works.
• Facing Your Fears – Learn about exposure-based strategies like facing your fears in order to manage your anxiety.
• Learning to Manage Anxiety – Learn strategies for managing the thought symptoms of Social Phobia.
• Confronting Fears and Worries – Learn about negative thinking patterns and how to manage negative thoughts to break the cycle of anxiety.
• Preventing Relapse and Getting Even Better – Learn about relapse prevention and how keep improving your wellbeing!
Learn more about dealing with generalized anxiety with THIS WAY UP: