• One step login to existing users
• Search and Book train tickets
• View and Cancel tickets
• Retains recently added passenger details
• New Users, register from App directly
• Upcoming Journey Alerts
Enjoy the never before experience of online ticketing with all new IRCTC mobile app.
This app is targeted for Indian Railway potential passengers to book the ticket without any hurdle and application allows the user to use the below functionality on a very faster way and by consuming less data from mobile data.
• Plan my travel
• Check PNR Status
• Booking History
• Frequent Passenger Info
• Quick Booking
• Recent History
• Live Notifications
This application is designed to provide a platform under strategic mGovernance Initiative for 80 Million Passengers, All back end interfaces are lies with Indian Railway. Any failed ticket booking case may kindly report to IRCTC authority for necessary reversal.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways that handles the catering, tourism and online ticketing operations of the railways.As per record the average booking per day has been increased from 3.67 lakh in 2012 to 4.15 lakh in May 2013. Approximately, 31 crore reserve tickets are booked in a year out of which 55% of tickets are sold through windows, 37% of tickets are booked online and 8% are booked by ticketing agents. Its highest-ever single day booking is 5.02 lakh e-tickets on 1 March 2013.
1. Mobile version
Using this option you can book tickets fast and easy but has limited option and you cannot book tatkal tickets.
2. Web Version
Using this option you can book Tatkal tickets as well but is not mobile friendly.
Now you can save your username and password so that you don't have to enter it manually every time.
Note: We save your credentials only locally and hence is safe.
This application is for booking your train tickets in Indian Railways. This app uses network
connection for contacting the server. You can book both Tatkal and general tickets through this app.
Q: Sometimes the app might be slow and the reasons could be either of these
1. IRCTC server is down.
2. Network Issue
Please stop the app and try again after sometime.
• Tatkal, senior citizen concession, berth/meal preference now available in the app.
• Don’t have an IRCTC account? No problem, register for an IRCTC account from the app itself!
• You can now specify another mobile number in addition to your own number for sending the booking SMS.
Don’t have an IRCTC account? No problem, register for an IRCTC account from the app itself! No internet required, you only need to specify your name and date of birth.
Tatkal booking, senior citizen concession, berth and meal preferences now available within the app.
Booked the train from one station and want to board the train from a different station en route? No problem, just specify the boarding station during the booking process.
Booking the ticket for someone else? No problem, during the payment process you can now specify another mobile number in addition to your own number for sending the booking SMS.
Updated UI design - simpler, elegant and more streamlined interface.
Fastest & easiest way to book your railway ticket!
We have done benchmarked testing of 55 seconds!!
Just Two steps to book your train ticket & does not require Internet.
*** New ICICI customers can now book ticket without OTP from their registered mobile number
This path breaking application allows IRCTC registered users to book railway tickets - anytime anywhere - without any data or GPRS connectivity to work (one time download requires Internet)
Booking a railway ticket in India has never been easier!
Key requirements for booking
a. IRCTC user Id
b. Registered Mobile number with IRCTC to be used
** IMPS - Requires MMID & OTP
** ICICI Bank users using registered mobile number - Require only last six digit of bank account (no OTP)
** Vodafone m-pesa - Requires m-pesa account pin
When can you do bookings:
This allows booking all day except tatkal window of 8am to 12 noon.
a. Promotional offer – PG charges limited to Rs FIVE only
b. Please note that SMS 139 messaging charges apply.
India`s No.1 PNR predictor with amazing accuracy and speed.
Indian Railways / IRCTC train info,
No more traveling on waitlist tickets!!
Planning to book a train ticket but you see all the trains are waitlist?
No worries we have a solution for it..
Predict your train confirmation chances before you book on your fingertips.
Isn’t it awesome!!
News and Media Coverage:
Aajtak-Hindi news daily:
Rail news :
Sandesh-Gujrats leading news paper:
Jagbani- Punjabi news online:
Start predicting on the go!!
@ confirmtkt mobile this is what you can do
-Search trains ,Predict confirmation chances ,Decide on booking
-Predict your PNR status before travel and assess the confirmation chances
-Save the PNR`s so that they can be used again to check the status
-Save the train schedules so that they can be viewed offline
-Share with your friends on all the social networking sites
Know more about us by watching this short video @ Youtube
Connect us on Facebook @
Google plus @
Write to us @
PNR status prediction .Train waitinglist prediction ..
PNR prediction Train waitinglist prediction
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on relevant websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit IRCTC official website / app to make your bookings.
1) Check PNR Ticket Status and save it for later use with refresh functionality at any time.
2) Train Schedule with saving option.
3) Train Fare
4) Find Trains between two stations
5) Check Seat Availability and share it via SMS, Facebook, WhatsApp, mail etc
6) See Train Route on Google Maps
7) Book Tickets through IRCTC website
8) Train Running status(Live Train Status)
9) Live Station Status
10) View Cancelled Trains
11) View Rescheduled Trains
12) Save PNR Information and Train Schedule
13) Store Travel Info for quick Fare like Travel Age and Travel Concession
14) Add your Journey Event on Calendar
15) Set Alerts / Notifications for PNR Status
16) Voice Assisted PNR search
17) Seat Map
18) Auto PNR Tracker
Please share your comments / feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indian Railways Seat Availability
- Indian Rail Enquiry & Live updates
- Trains running status
- Search trains by number
- Train schedule
- PNR status - Track waitlisted PNRs for status changes automatically
- Fare enquiry
- Train station & stoppage time information
- Share PNR information
- Ratings & Reviews of Indian Trains & Indian Railway Stations
FREE of cost app downloaded by over 3 million people, and with special mention from Sundar Pichai (Google's Android Head). Also make FREE calls to over 23,000 cheap hotels in India. Get cheap budget hotels, best hotel deals, lowest hotel rates and hotel photos and reviews.
This train app has the best live Indian Train Running status, pnr status and tracker with irctc mobile ticket booking. Get seat availability, train schedule, live status, arrival departure, offline train routes, share with friends via SMS, Email, Whatsapp etc. If you are looking for a hotel tonight, this app is for you!
ixigo trains & hotels gets accurate train running status information, PNR Status and cheap budget hotel accommodation Find the best budget hotels in most Indian cities, search by area, get the best hotel deals and most importantly, call hotels for free and book online! The app automatically scans your SMS inbox for PNRs and alerts you for changes in
You can also find which days a train runs on, or which class to choose, find availability, PNR status, routes or accurate fares, just like before! Get live train running status with maps!
With the all new ixigo trains & hotels app, you can:
- Find Budget Hotels everywhere: cities, localities, near airports & train stations or even near you.
- Call cheap hotels for free
- Get the best budget hotel deals
- Compare hotel prices from many booking websites
- Find hotel amenities, see photos of rooms, read ratings and reviews and access location & maps
- Get automated PNR status updates and train delay notifications.
- Search for trains between destinations by simply typing the name of the stations / cities / towns
- See train timetable for all passenger and express trains
- Check Train availability 6 days prior and post the desired date
- Check live train running status from NTES for over 5000+ trains running under the Indian Railways
- Find trains with train numbers and names
- Rate & review trains
- Receive quick PNR status updates
- Explore seat/berth maps to find convenient seats
- Get real time running status of trains
- Add trains to your Favourites to create a ready reference to plan your trip
- Links to IRCTC Official app for bookings
This app covers all major trains in India, including:
- Shatabdi Express, Rajdhani, Duronto Express, Garib Rath, Jan Shatabdi, Inter-city, Superfast Trains
- Local MEMU / EMU Trains, Suburban Trains
Finds availability and status for all coach classes : Sleeper (SL), Third AC (3 AC), Second AC (2 AC), First AC (1 AC), Chair Car (CC) etc.
- Northern Railway (NR), Southern Railway (SR), Konkan Railway, Eastern Railway (ER), Central Railway (CR), Western Railway (WR), and all other railway zones.
The hotel coverage of this app is awesome too, with budget hotels, hostels, guest houses, lodges, resorts, dharamshalas, serviced apartments, cheap hotels across India. 1-star, 2-star, 3-star hotels and more.
People who search for this app often mis-spell it as xigo, exigo, exego and ixego.
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on 3rd party websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit the official Indian Railways train website / app to make your bookings.
Indian Railways Official app for travelers using railways for taking holiday vacation trips, official trips, tours, and daily commute. Site provides train-running related and real-time status queries for all trains of India.
•Spot Your Train
•Trains between Stations
Official App of RailYatri. Indian railways travelers can now get PNR status, train time tables, Train Enquiry and more through our app.
Highlights of the RailYatri indian railways PNR status app
1. GPS based live Train enquiry - includes map view.
2. PNR Status – plus confirmation predictions
3. Time Tables - with Offline access, Platform numbers, Seat availability, on-time score of trains at stations.
4. Coach positions, Seat Layout and berth layout for your upcoming journey on Indian Railway train coaches
5. Manage your trips – 1-click 'Refresh' icon on the header to add trip automatically via IRCTC SMS
6. Fare enquiry and fare calculator for indian rail travelers
7. Ahmedabad Local, Amritsar Local, Chennai Local, Delhi Local, Hyderabad Local, Jalandhar Local, Katra Local, Kolkata Local, Mumbai Local, Pune Local & Vijayawada Local
8. Lowest battery & data consumption
... and much more..
Tips to Use
- Please note that ticket booking status / PNR service is unavailable between 11:30 PM & 12:30 AM.
- Swipe the Home Screen down to refresh.
- for any issues email us at email@example.com & we will be happy to investigate any matter.
Scope of the App
Whether you are a daily commuter, business traveler or on a vacation, this is a must have app for indian railways travelers looking for information. RailYatri maintains one of the largest and most updated train database of Indian railways. All reserved, unreserved and suburban trains on indian railway are covered in the application.
Bus Booking can be done through Bus India, Redbus, Abhibus
Train Booking through IRCTC booking (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation)
Airlines booking through Cleartrip, Makemytrip, Goibibo, Expedia, Yatra
Mobile Recharge through Paytm, Freecharge.in, Mobikwik and RechargeitNow for all mobile networks Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Aircel, MTS and many more
You can book almost all kind of transport service available in the country. You can also recharge your mobile as well as your DTH whoever your operator may be, all are supported. If you’re using multiple apps for booking tickets and recharging your mobile, then this app is best choice for you. It can easily replace all those apps.
Since it covers almost all transport and mobile services, not all of them listed here. Few of them are
Bus Booking :
KSRTC : Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
GSRTC : Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
Bus India : Using this you can book all State Govt. transport available across nation. Bus India is promoted by Govt. of India. List of few state transport services below
APSRTC -Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation
MSRTC - Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
KSRTC - Kerala State Road Transport Corporation
TNSTC (SETC) – Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation
ASTC - Assam State Transport Corporation
BSRTC - Bihar State Road Transport Corporation
OSRTC - Orissa State Road Transport Corporation
DTC - Delhi Transport Corporation
UPSRTC - Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation
WBSTC - West Bengal Surface Transport Corporation
PUNBUS - Punjab Roadways
KTC GOA - Kadamba Transport Corporation GOA
JKSRTC - J&K State Road Transport Corporation
RSRTC - Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation
SBSTC - South Bengal State Transport Corporation
HPTDCL - Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation
BMTC – Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
You can also book most of the private transport services available in the country through most well known sites Redbus and Abhibus. Few private transport operators are
EBus, VRL Travels, New Deccan Travels, Kalpana Bus, SRS Travels, National Travels, SRE, Sharma Transports, Kaveri Kamakshi Travels, North India Bus
Use IRCTC booking service for train ticket booking. You can also use this service for checking PNR status.
Use India Rail Info to find trains between two stations and other train related information.
Flight booking supported Airlines:
Air India, Go Air, Indigo, Spicejet, Jet Airways, Indian Airlines, JetKonnect, Air Asia
Supported Operators for Mobile and Data card recharge:
Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Aircel, MTS and many more
Supported DTH Operators:
Tata Sky, Airtel, Dish TV, Videocon and many more
Now with newer version you can book movie tickets. Cinema tickets can be booked through Inox movies and TicketDada
Taxi / Cab booking has been added. Currently you can book any taxicab with following services:
Taxi For Sure
Clear Car Rental
Book all kind of rooms in deluxe, luxury, 3 star, 5 star, 7 star hotels across all cities.
This app only directs the user to avail required service and we are not responsible for any financial or technical difficulties faced by the user due to network failure, device failure or any other complications.
All transaction related problems should be addressed to respective websites. All transactions are handled through secure payment gateway. User of this app is solely responsible for all actions through this app. We don’t have any control over your transactions. All of them handled by respective websites. If you face any problem, please raise a request with them.
If you find any bug in this app or need any improvement please email us. Also please don’t forget to rate us.
• Login for existing users
• Search and Book train tickets
• View and Cancel tickets
Download this IRCTC Rail Booking Online Android App for free and enjoy!
PNR tracker not only gives you your current pnr status but also notifies you via SMS as well as email and the final allotment of berth once the chart is prepared.
Simplest and Smartest Interface for Indian Rail enquiries for India including pnr tracking of your waiting ticket
IRCTC Wallet: IRCTC Wallet is a unique functionality provided by Rail Enquiry to sync and store your tickets booked through IRCTC. It facilitates the user by providing all his tickets with current status at one place even without internet. Get hassle free auto tracking of wait listed PNRs and forget the pain of finding your tickets in your sms or email inbox.
PNR Tracker : Tracks the status of your wait listed ticket and notifies it on your mobile as SMS and email.
PNR Status : Get current status of your rail ticket
Find Trains : Find trains between any two stations with their station codes and the journey date
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets & quick★marks for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables.
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator: for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
and the reservation date calculator: to find the reservation opening date for a given date of travel, and also set reminders for it.
The app now has a companion app to make your journeys even better, which may be installed by selecting the "more enquiries" option.
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
Train status information shown is from the National Train Enquiry system - http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in.
* PNR Status
* Train Search
* Seat Availability (For trains running from Major Stations)
* Seat Availability (Between any two stations)
* New Train Number finder
* Arrival & Departure
* Train Running Status
* Seat Upgrade Status
* Fare Enquiry (Much Requested by Users :) )
1) Single ring of home phone is unavoidable
2) Captcha for each call forward attempt