Media Screen uses .nomedia files, and it appears that these can sometimes cause video files to be deleted. I thought this problem had been solved in Android 2.1, but apparently not.
Media Screen has been withdrawn until this problem is solved.
The main purpose of this app is let the junk media files(which we do think) don't show in some apps(such as the Gallery, Play Music) base on media system. So it is not a tool to hide files and can not help to protect your privacy.
How to use:
1. The application will scan picture, video, audio files form the media system and then classifys them by folder.
2. When a folder is set to "ON," means that media files in this folder will not be scanned by media system, otherwise will be scanned.
3. In the list view, click on the folder preview to view what media files are in the folder.
4. In the grid view, click on the file preview can play the media file.
JUST SELECT AND SEND FILES, you can block them easily.
If you block a directory, the files in the directory will be NEVER deleted at MediaScan.
(When you delete a media file entry from MediaStore at MediaScan or by using ContentResolver, MediaStore deletes the media file with a triger.So if you create .nomedia file in a directory, MediaScanner will delete both media file entries and entities.
Gallery Blocker never deletes file entities and blocks them safely from Gallery.)
- create and delete .nomedia file in a directory
- automatically block not to register media files to MediaStore again
- show hidden files (files in a hidden directory) with Gallery
- block music files from the Music app.
- block media files even if added directly into MediaStore with ContentResolver
- block parent directory directly via other app
Media Service runs indefinitely and drains battery when finds out corrupt images. This app identifies corrupt images and lets you delete or move them to another folder. If you move them, make sure you have a .nomedia file in destination folder or use Tostis .nomedia Handler.
The tempo can be set by specifying bpm or by tapping a button.