Tempo is the premier mobile metronome app. It is used daily by performing artists for their gigs, teachers in their lessons, students for their practices and even golfers and bodybuilders in their training.
Tempo gives you the features you need without sacrificing usability. Its engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. Over that is wrapped an attractive and comprehensive single-screen interface. Flashing LEDs also serve as buttons to customize beats, enabling the creation of complex rhythms. Save your configurations as songs in setlists and share them with friends, including those using iOS devices.*
*User-accessible storage required.
- 30 different time signatures: 1-13/2, 1-13/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
- Works in both portrait and landscape
- Dark and Light interface themes
- Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs
- Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms
- Tap tempo function
- Metronome tempo ranges from 10 to 400
- 12 sounds sets, including one optimized for live drumming click tracks
- Store presets in multiple setlists
- Share and backup setlists
- Setlists data file compatible with Tempo for iOS
- Multi-tasking support; playback continues outside of app
On smaller devices set the number of beats per bar and how you’d like the beat subdivided on the Settings screen. When you start the metronome it switches to the Practice screen, with its useful beat indicators. The practice screen has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments, so you can start slow and build up your speed with one touch of the screen. On larger devices all of these features can be reached on one handy screen using the new Tablet layout.
- Separate layout for larger devices
- Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
- Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
- Displays Italian tempo markings – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
- Subdivide the beat with up to 16 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
- Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
- Visual beat indication - mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
- The metronome automatically stops playing when there is an incoming call.
- Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
- Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
Check out Metronome Beats Pro for even more features, including a “live” mode where you can create and play set lists.
Metronome Beats is supported by adverts, which is why it requires the “INTERNET” and “ACCESS NETWORK STATE” permissions.
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts:
List of features:
- Fine tempo tuning from 10 to 230 BPM
- Tap tempo
- Load and save presets
- Adjustable tempo signature for simple, compound and complex meters.
- From 2 to 20 beats per measure
- Beat subdivision as quarter, eighth, triplet, sixteenth, quintuplet and sextuplet notes
- Beat emphasis
- 4 soundpacks
- Adjustable volume
- Visual beat counter
- Italian tempo markings
- Automatically turns off when there´s an incoming call
- Runs in background
- Settings are saved automatically on exit
- INTERNET and ACCESS NETWORK STATE are required for ad-support only;
- ACCESS COARSE LOCATION helps displaying advertisement which is relevant in your location;
- READ PHONE STATE allows Mobile Metronome to stop automaticaly when there's an incoming call.
- WAKE LOCK garantees the metronome won't stop after screen goes off
-HTC wildfire: misplacement of toggle buttons on the screen
Also remember to check Mobile Metronome Pro on Android Market!
Novel ideas are implemented by a heavy metronome and tuner user.
★ A tuner that listens your sound, and a pitch fork that sounds the exact pitch ★
★ Customizable A4 frequency (440Hz by default) ★
★ A real metronome shouldn't lag beats ★
and Soundcorset metronome never lag it.
★ Integrated recorder in one-touch ★
★ Flash metronome ★
If you can't hear the sound of the metronome, due to the speaker volume limit, use flash metronome instead. You can easily see the beats. Project the flashlight to the wall, then the entire wall will guide you to get the beats.
★ Large start button ★
to easily touch with your busy fingers
★ Features ★
* Can be used with guitar ukulele mandolin violin cello viola bass drum flute harmonica clarinet trumpet
* Precise BPM control
* Intuitive volume control
* BPM Counter
* Accurate tuner
* Visual metronome using flash light of the camera
* Tuning fork, pitch pipe
A must have for every musician with a mobile phone or a tablet!
★ Volumes and Samples for Accent, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, Triplets
★ 24 High Quality Samples
★ Edit Length, Pitch, Decay, Attack
★ Custom Samples (WAV Mono)
★ A Huge Optonome
★ Tempo: 10-280 Beats Per Minute
★ Measures: 2/4 3/4 4/4 5/4 6/4 7/4 8/4 (1/8ths Triols and 16/ths by Volumes)
★ Silence measures
★ Flashlight Beats Per Minute
★ Light and Dark theme (Android 4+)
★ Optimized for tablets
by AJ Kuri:
"Perfect for any drummer. I used [...another metronome app...] for the longest time in a live setting and it was pretty miserable at times because it doesn't have the focus this app has. I can't thank you enough!"
by Cobus Alberts:
"Don't bother looking anywhere else. This app is by far 1 of the best apps I've ever seen in my life. I've been shopping around for a month now and was just looking at paid apps thinking that those would have to be better. I actually stumbled across this app by accident. You have really put something amazing together here and to make it free... thank you so much"
Feel like donating?
Send a Bitcoin or two :-)
Find Accounts on device: to verify promo codes
This app is ad-supported (internet permission)
Wake Lock: to keep the metronome running
Vibrate: for vibration...
Camera: for the flashlight beat
Billing: you can remove the ads for the price of a beer or a coffee !
Use Audacity to convert your samples from every format to Mono WAV 16-bit PCM.
Beta updates from the Playstore!
Join this group:
Halloween pumpkin picture:
Do you want to have full control over your song?
Are you looking for an accurate and reliable metronome?
Best Metronome is perfect for you!
Our handy device will become your close friend of every musician who needs a metronome to daily exercise. This pocket "gem" offers a variety of rhythmic patterns whose parameters are changed in an intuitive way. The whole is complemented by a large and legible interface.
♫ Tempo tuning from 20 to 240 BPM
♫ Tap tempo
♫ Save songs
♫ Adjustable tempo signature for simple, compound and complex meters.
♫ From 2 to 20 beats per measure
♫ Beat subdivision as quarter, eighth, triplet, sixteenth, quintuplet and sextuplet notes
♫ Counter bar
♫ 4 sound packs
♫ Automatically turns off when there´s an incoming call
♫ Runs in background
♫ Setting saved automatically on exit
If you have comments or feedback on our app, please send email to email@example.com
Thanks and Enjoy this app !
Metronome, Best Metronome, Music, Tap, Tempo, Allegro, Note
20BPM - In response to a wide range of tempo of 300BPM, body color you can also select the color you want.
You can beat engraving can select vibration or sound, beat out a rhythm he wanted with intuitive operation.
It will be to them help you in every scene if a man you involved in music.
- 3 types of sound tone
- Save and load your sessions
- Tap to tempo
- Tempo markings
- Adjustable volume
- Option to disable animations
- LED notification when screen is off
- Wake Lock option to keep device active while the metronome is running
- Multi-tasking - metronome keeps runnign in the background (Notification in status bar provided to open metronome or stop it)
- Immediate stop when there is an incoming call
- Keep Screen On option
You can choose the beat, listen, select the notes by time, saving your history study and bookmarking compasses used more often.
The metronome is another feature of Cifra Club for those who want to take music everywhere!
It is so easy to set up a tempo and beats, you can even set up a different tempo in each bar up to sextuplet as desired.
It also shows you the current position within a bar with a big graphical symbol, so you can easily see where the beat goes on.
You can even set up a tempo by tapping on the screen with your finger utilizing "Tap Tempo" feature and it's a great tool to find out easily the right tempo of a song that you are about to practice with.
current version : 1.1.1
last update : 2013. 01. 23
# Main Features
-Set up a BPM
-BPM Range : 10 - 240
-Subdivided beat from 1 to 6
-Displaying the current position within a bar
-Tap Tempo (You can find out the right tempo of a song by tapping on the screen while you are listening to the song.)
-Dedicated volume control
-Various beat sounds
"Analog Metronome" - is old style metronome which musicians used before digital metronome we use today!!
Cool features :-
- Tempo is controlled by finger, so very easy to change tempo
- New function!! Added input keyboard to put tempo between 40 to 240 BPM
Metronomes are essential for keeping time, improving practice sessions, and for developing a consistent rhythmic feel. With TempoPerfect musicians can accurately set the correct beats per minute (BPM) for any simple or compound tempo. Additional features allow you to subdivide beat patterns to hear tricky patterns like triplets, or accent the first beat in a measure when working in difficult time signatures.
TempoPerfect also includes a tempo guide chart to quickly translate Italian tempo markings, so not only will you practice at the correct BPM, but you'll finally learn the difference between largo, andante, allegro and prestissimo.
some of the other free metronome applications. And unlike nearly all free applications this
metronome has NO ADS so your kids won't be solicited by dating sites whilst practicing
PERMISSIONS NOTE: The only required permission for this app is for Power Management so it can keep the screen on (on user request).
1st beat accent
Store "Favorites" for quick tempo recall (great for setting tempos for live performances)
Visual click for silent operation
This free application is provided courtesy of WheresTheGig.com.
More from developer
Media Screen uses .nomedia files, and it appears that these can sometimes cause video files to be deleted. I thought this problem had been solved in Android 2.1, but apparently not.
Media Screen has been withdrawn until this problem is solved.