Tools are available as follows:
-Roll of the dice (D7 system) (Support for multiple launch)
-(Hp) Life Tracker (Managing Multiple lives PG)
The RPG Random Dungeon Generator uses D&D 4e monsters, traps and treasure to generate unique adventures for 1-8 characters from level 1 all the way up to level 30. The Random Dungeon Generator can be used to go through your own solo adventure or to guide a whole group of people through a random dungeon. All of the details you need are here including encounters that range from just a few goblins to a horde of demons, traps as basic as a pit trap or as daunting as a sphere of annihilation, and treasure ranging from expensive jewels to magical weapons and armor.
RPG Random Dungeon Generator is *NOT A GAME*. It provides the adventure for running your own game. It doesn't manage combat or keep up with characters. THE DICE ARE IN YOUR HANDS. Every roll is up to you.
RPG Random Dungeon Generator uses d20 4e monsters and treasure and traps from the 4e D&D manual. From the developer of DM Tools: Random Encounters, RPG Random Dungeon Generator uses the same monster tables at half the price.
- Dynamic dungeons
- Random monsters, traps and treasure
- Intelligent encounter design with leaders, front line, support and epic monsters
- Uses d20 4e monsters and treasure rules
- Supports characters from level 1 to 30
- Supports solo adventures and parties of up to 8 adventurers
USERS OF DUNGEON SKETCH - This is a new version of the application that will install alongside the old one! We have included an import function for your old data. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Dungeon Sketch is a lo-fi tactical combat map for tabletop roleplaying games such as Dungeons and Dragons. This is meant to replace the whiteboard or graph paper that sits in the middle of a gaming table.
The application provides a vector drawing utility, and a collection of images to use as tokens representing players, monsters, or anything else. There is nothing specific to a particular roleplaying system.
This is a HUGE update to the original Dungeon Sketch, with lots of bug fixes and new features. Check out the "What's New" section!
* Three layers to draw on: a background, hidden notes for the game master (put your traps there!), and temporary annotations such as spell effects.
* Lots of intuitive draw tools to support any sort of map you want to draw.
* Fog of War: Set up a map ahead of time and reveal it to your players room-by-room.
* Import your own images to use as tokens in the game, or choose from a large library of provided tokens.
* Manage, tag, and filter tokens, so you can easily drop them in as you play.
* Save and load maps, so you can prepare your game ahead of time.
* Color themes ranging from classic whiteboard and graph paper to more thematic colored backdrops.
* Rectangular and Hex Grids.
New features in this play store re-launch include:
* Import background images
* Better support for free-form notes on the GM Notes layer
* Better token library, with support for nested tags
* Chromecast a view of the map to your TV, so the entire table can follow along
* Support for phones as well as tablets
* Material Design
* Lots of bugfixes and performance improvements!
Dungeon Sketch is Free, Open Source software. Visit the application website to browse the code, and please consider contributing!
If anything is broken, please email me in addition to writing a review! Simply writing a review severely limits my ability to follow up on issues.
"This app is badass." - Steve Helt, Paizo RPG Superstar 2013
Explore a map containing friends and foes. More than 150 miniatures and 12 maps are included or you can add your own from pictures stored locally on the device. View the tabletop from any direction, you can zoom out to see the whole map at once, get a top down view for counting squares, or look over the shoulder of one of your heroes at the monsters they are facing.
Start a multiplayer game with others, whether they’re around the other side of the world, or across the room.
It's purely a simulation of physical miniatures on a map, without any rules, like you would have on a table at home.
WARNING: This app DOES NOT come with preloaded audio or image files. It is a tool to organize and use YOUR collection, the donation version comes with a link to download some files to help get you started. More info bellow.
Some advanced features include:
- Copying events between scenes;
- Doing a backup from your scenes and events, so you can change your ROM or device without the fear of losing all your work;
- Multi-selection of audio files, with the ability to preview them while searching;
- Looping events with random wait times between them, to create a very natural feeling;
- The Stage, allowing you to play up to five scenes at once;
- Global events, common to all scenes;
- Background playing, so you can check that PDF without fear of the app being killed by the android system;
- UI that feels and looks Android;
- Rich notifications (only supported on 3.0+);
- Tablet and ICS-optimized.
A small guide on how to use the app with screenshots, can be seen here: http://bit.ly/18RFDw9
Songs & Dragons does not contain any sounds, images or any kind of database. It is merely a tool to help you organize your own library and easily use it during gameplay.
This app will be free and ad-free forever! But if you want, you can get the donate version which, apart from making the developer a little bit closer to his plan of world domination, comes with a link for downloading a .zip file containing copyright-free images and audio. More details on its own page.
- Write to SD card: to save the backup file.
- Internet: used for bug reporting. More info: http://bit.ly/13zhJwE
- German: Jan Klinge (www.halbtagsblog.wordpress.com)
- French: Adrien Gourion
Happy gaming and don't forget to cast your magic missiles... at the darkness!
Keywords: rpg soundmixer dungeons dragons d&d daemon white wolf storyteller gurps das schwarze auge dsa the dark eye soundboard pen and paper
Prime Dice D&D shaker contains a complete set (over 12 types) of polyhedral dice. This dice roller intended for RPGs but can easily be used for any game that requires dice rolling such as Backgammon, Monopoly, Warhammer 40k, Yahtzee, Farkle, Craps etc.
☆ Main Features:
• 12 dice types: d2 (coin), d4, d6 (numbers, pips), d8, d10 (0-9, 1-10, 00-90), d12, d20, dF (Fudge/Fate), d8 compass
• up to 20 cubes with different colors on each separate screen
• true physics
• throw all dice or roll each die individually
• bonus modifier, exploding, penetrating, drop lowest, take highest, target count dice modifiers
• user can save named dice sets
• adjustable dice size
• 7 separate game screens with backgrounds
• true 3D animation with custom shaders and highly optimized OpenGL ES2.0 graphics
• lock selected die in place (for some games like Yahtzee)
• tilt / gravity
• sound, vibration feedback
• tablet support
• roll history
• adjustable interface theme
• Play\pause button
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ No limit of dice quantity on each table
✔ Zocchi "extra" dice types: d3, d5, d7, d9, d14, d16, d18, d24, d30
✔ Create custom dice.
Create your own specialized dice for Arkham Horror, X-Wing Star Wars (TM) dice, Zombie Dice, etc
or create the Sexy Dice for erotic games!
✔ New coin (3 peso with Che Guevara)
✔ 10 new multi-colors
✔ new backgrounds
☆ Roll methods:
• repeatedly tap the screen
• tilt / shake your phone
• drag / flick dice individually
• VIBRATE lets use vibration feedback when dice collide
• INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts
from the internet
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE lets to upload user's backgrounds and to move the app to the external storage
This dice roller app is ad supported.
Please email me with any issues or suggestions
Generator result depends on three factors: race, gender and invisible dice (for random, of course). All the language rules for creation was brought from official guides. They are unique for each race.
This app has all core races (4th edition) and few additional.
All names have male\female parts (prefix & suffix) and some of them also have their meanings! So, you'll know, what your characters name means to others.
*) No ads;
*) More races (24);
*) Ability to copy the name (TAP);
*) Unlimited number of slots at the list of names.
*) Faster updates :)
All the information provided by the application are bound by the terms of the Open game License of Wizards of the Coast. This license can be downloaded here: https://www.wizards.com/d20/files/OGLv1.0a.rtf
Use them as ideas or springboards when you are stuck writing new modules or any of the other fantasy roleplay games out there. You can also use it as a Random Encounter in your games, if you need some inspiration.
Online database has over 1500 encounters, quests, locations, campaign seeds and ideas.
Update from online database which is constantly growing.
The entries are divided into several sections and more to come. Currently they include short and long encounter and quest ideas, waterborn encounter ideas, science fiction and modern game ideas. It also include some fantasy rural and urban locations.
Follow the app on facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/RPG-Encounter/546899688705700
D&D Quick Dice is compatible with D&D (DnD or D and D), D&D Next, D&D 4th edition, D&D 3rd edition, D&D 3.5 edition, AD&D 1st & 2nd edition, Iron Kingdoms, Pathfinder, Anime: Beyond Fantasy, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Only War, Black Crusade, Deathwatch, 13th Age, Call of Cthulhu, L5R, Rifts (Palladium Games), Mutants & Masterminds (Mutants and Masterminds), HackMaster, GURPS, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, D20 system, and other RPG systems.
Want to see new features or changes in D&D Quick Dice? We want your feedback.
We have sound effects for Dungeons & Dragons (d&d, dnd), Pathfinder (pfrpg), Warhammer (40k or fantasy), Warcraft, and more!
Ever wanted to have sound effects for your board game or high fantasy role playing game? The app for it is finally here! This app adds a great new aspect to any RPG, bringing the sounds to help immerse yourself further into your fantasy worlds.
More than 200 sounds!
We have sound for creatures, combat, environment, player classes, background loops, and more!
This is the free ad supported version. You can find the paid ad free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acarcana.HighFantasySoundboardPremium
Enter your Heroes, your Enemies, then in the turn list tap and hold then drag to change the order.
In the Hero or Enemy tab, tap any and you will be prompted to Heal, Damage, or Remove.
Feedback is welcome.
You can help to improve the app by getting the ad free version here:
If any trouble, send me an email and I will try to help you.
DM Tools is an GM app based on d&d 3.5, which helps the dungeon master or even players. You can put your characters or npcs into your phone or tablet, use a initiative tracker, search for information into dandwiki by an autocomplete text field, roll the dice, put traits to your npcs or players, use a name generator, and more that you will see into the pictures or by the video.
This product uses Open Game Content under the Open Game License, which can be found here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20/article/srd35
I did not wrote the articles on dandwiki, I made a quicksearch program that takes you there faster. The pages used in this program are published under the OGL.
A useful spell book for all wizards, clerics and sorcerers of Dungeons & Dragons (TM).
- Create as many profiles you want, each with its own custom list of spells, details and photo
- Sets the number of usable spells per day (and known spells, save throws, etc.)
- Stores how many spells you want with high level of detail (components, schools, notes, etc.)
- Prepare your spells per day for the gaming session
- Cast a spell ticking it off from those prepared and listen to Spellbook pronounce it aloud (optional)
Feedback on https://www.facebook.com/gabrykapps
For negative feedback or suggestions please DO NOT use the comments on google Play Store, but write to email@example.com
Spellbook is localized in Italian, English, French, German (thanks to Michael Kronen) and Polish (thanks to Bartosz Sochański).
Your language is missing? Would like some other function? Ask me!
INFO ON PERMITS:
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required for backward compatibility with older versions of Android
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required for backward compatibility with older versions of Android
VIBRATE: If you check the options in the settings menu Spellbook uses this permission to reproduce sound, to make the phone vibrate and to say the name of the spells
-Supports creating characters from scratch
-Exported from D&D Insider online (4E) or even exported from the old software version
-Choose items, feats, spells from integrated libraries
-Combat Tracker/Initiative/Encounter Tracker
-View multiple Characters at same time (Party Viewer)
-Build campaigns with maps and encounters
-Add creatures straight from Monster library
This app is optimized for both tablets and handheld screens (it automatically chooses the tablet version if your screen size is larger than 6"). Get the HD and mobile in one app (and install it on both).
This app is far less than the cost of one RPG book. Invest in me please? I'd like to work on this more and I hope you would like to sponsor me a bit. If you look at this apps history, you'll see in a short period, I've had many significant upgrades. I'm an independent developer: help me raise a new generation of gamers that love roleplaying and Dungeons & Dragons games as much as we do!
What's coming next?
Coming to Player Tools:
-Import libraries from Excel spreadsheets... want more spells, feats, or magic items? Easy import.
-Level up your characters and have the app guide you through it
-More prestige classes coming
Coming to DM Tools:
-Campaign maps with interactive encounters links
I obviously can't test on all devices but I'm quick to fix things if you can guide me a bit. If you want to take part in sending me bugs, go to this twitter handle:
Every info is categorized into pages in order to be as easy as possible to find the information you need each time.
1) You can store the level of your character or if you have subclasses you can save the level of each subclass.
2) You can add the experience you take from each quest, and app notifies you for next level after you reach the next level experience.
3) Automatic ability modifier calculator. App calculates the ability modifier each time you modify an ability score.
4) Each ability modifier is used to any other stat that needs it, and there is no need for you to add it by hand.
5) Automatic feet to square conversion.
6) You can add your Weapons or generally your attacks in the Equipment page. Also you can add a roll action where you select die type,modifier,etc or just leave it empty if you want to use your real dice.
7) Dice roller has a 1 second delay between each click in order to prevent misclicks or cheats ;)
(I intend to add it as a user option (to enable or disable this) in a future version but i am waiting your feedback if it is really needed).
8) Standard skills are added when you create a new character, but you can add more skills if you want something extra. Moreover skills take the ability modifier automatically from the ability page. You only have to configure your ranks.
9) You can store your feats , special abilities with a name and a description. (Note: if you have added a description , a little notepad icon will appear on the right side of each of your items which you can click to read it.
10) Spells are categorized by level. Also you can see how many spells of each level you know.
11) You can store notes about your campaign.
12) Dice roller. You will notice a little die image near everything that can be rolled with a die. (Abilities, Saves Cmb checks,etc modifiers are automatically calculated from the info you have inserted in your sheet. (Personally i don't use this feature :P as there is nothing better than rolling your dice:D.... but it works good, try it! ).
13) You can save an unlimited number of characters.
(I believe that this character sheet app is very easy to understand and use but if you have any questions feel free to ask me in the comments or e-mail me and i will update the FAQ for future reference.)
Note 1: This app does not contain any predefined feats, spells or special abilities, and probably it will never have any, as they are protected by copywrite rules and i don't have permission to use them.
So you have to add information about each item on your own from your books or other sources. Sorry for that.
Note 2: This app was originally made for me and my friends, so expect some minor bugs but i don't think you will find anything serious. Although, if you find any bugs , report them in your comments or send me an e-mail and i will try to fix them as soon as possible.
- Hp and non lethal dmg tracking (suggested by Benjamin) -> Done.
- Temp Modifiers for cmd cmb -> Done
- Add Date to notes -> Todo.
- Add Temp Ability Scores.
- Tracking of used spells.(suggested by Benjamin) -> Todo
- Show a list with the ranks you have spent to skills for easy access -> Done
- Familiar Sheet -> Todo but it will take some time. if someone could e-mail me a link with a character sheet for familiars or animal companions to take as an example, it would help pretty much. Thanks :)
Contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope you like my app.
Thanks for your comments.
With full support for both 3rd and 4th edition characters you'll never need to keep pages of notes for HPs, spell/power usage, XP or anything else.
Maintain any number of characters simultaneously, effortless switching from one to another with a single click. The intuitive, smooth interface makes it easy to organize and update information.
Current support includes:
4th Edition D&D Characters - Hit Points, Surges, Action Points, Feats, Powers, Notes, Treasure, Abilities, Skills, Conditions, Gear, and an integrated die roller. Single buttons for rests (short and full), temporary hit points, and using/gaining/healing surges. Powers can be sorted in any order that you'd like, with a simple drag&drop interface to re-sort them. Associate sets of rolls (attack and damage) with each power.
4th Edition characters can be imported from the .dnd4e files exported by the Character Builder application, or entered by hand.
3rd Edition D&D Characters - Hit Points, Attacks, Feats, Spells, Notes, Treasure, Abilities, Skills, Conditions, Gear, and an integrated die roller. Add any number of specific skills, feats, or spells.
Feel free to contact the developer with any issues, comments, or feature ideas. Cheeky Software is committed to making our customers as satisfied as possible!
D&D 4 Android will help you to keep track of your character ability scores, defenses, health, powers, feats, skills, rituals, equipment items,...
Easily spend surges, take damage, take short or extended rest, remember the powers you used, and many other features!
Tip: press the Menu button of your phone for more features!
Available in English, French, Russian, Italian and Chinese.
Start and stop tracking your tasks while you're working, then retrieve how much time you spent filtered by projects or by date.
Tracking your time has never been as easy!