Comes with a widget which shows what week it is. The widget is customizable and easy to use.
- Displays the week number of the current week
- Find the week number of a specific date
- Find the days in a specific week
This version is supported by apps. A version without apps can be found here:
Contact me on:
- You can choose to open a clock or calendar application when clicking the widget.
- Select among seven backgrounds (please ask for more)
- Set the "Week" text to whatever you wish, preferably week in your language.
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will answer and do my best to implement requested features.
- E.g. if you have suggestions of new backgrounds / layouts, please e-mail your idea. I will give you fast answers as it's great with personal user feedback.
It also shows the day of year inside the notification.
The Work Week is shown also inside the Notification, so it stays everywhere in clear visible range.
The start day of the Work Week is choosen by the settings of your device.
Additionally you can choose between the US system with Sunday or the ISO-8601 system with Monday as the start of your week number calculation.
You can choose between 12 handcraftet icon styles, including clean system or fancy bright colors. Making shure you have the week number always visible, not getting it blurred by other notifications.
No Ads, No Network connection, just the week number in the notification bar!
If you want to help adding more translations or purpose changes or some features, drop me a email:
It's especially useful if you're working alternating shifts.
When placed at one of the first three positions in DashClock Widgets settings the week of year will always be visible, even when minimized. Tapping the week display will bring you to the Android calendar. Please send any requests and ideas via E-Mail.
Many thanks go to:
- Sune Stjerneby for the danish translation
- Andy Crowther for the idea to allow an user defined offset
- Erik Urban for the idea to allow an user defined display format
- Kelly for the idea to make the offset freely choosable
- views: month, week (cells), week (columns), day, year, month/day combination, agenda
- individual event colors; event colors can also be used as background color of a day cell
- color profiles for the whole calendar
- event categories - also useable as template
- copy and paste for events
- powerful rule editor for event recurrences
- event invitations
- ics import
- show, edit and create events by a double-tap
- swipe left/right or up/down (customizable)
- zoom available within day view, month/day combination, column based week view and year view
- drag'n drop within day view, month/day combination and column based week
There is a matching desktop PIM application for Windows-based PC's and data can be synced back and forth with Pimlico's DirectSync, as well as through Google Calendar see Pimlico Website at www.PimlicoSoftware.com.
In addition to providing all the conventional calendar functionality, Pimlical has a wealth of features for the power user not present in any other calendar application on any platform. If you are looking for a "cute" and "pretty" calendar, you should look elsewhere, as this program is designed for users who need not only vastly more functionality in a calendar application, but also far more preference settings so it can be truly customized for their use. The relatively few negative reviews of this application are typically posted by users who were just looking for something that was pretty rather than super-functional (and of course it takes some study to even begin to learn all the things that it can do).
* Quick Entry Templates
* Down-counting Reminders
* Floating Events, as well as tasks
* Custom icons, fonts and colors
* Full repeat support including irregular repeats
* Filters to control all aspects of event display
* Multiple calendar, category and group support
* Automatic backup, iCalendar Import/Export
* Link events to contacts, find all events linked to contact
* Voice entry of appts and optional, spoken alarms
* List of upcoming alarms shows all future alarms that are scheduled
* Daily Journal: automatic date/time stamping
* On-line manual
* Locates and Displays all separate instances of a repeat, including irregular repeats
* Snooze and Alarm management (snooze to start/end of appt as well as from now)
* Day, Day+, Week, Week+, Month, Month+ and List Views
* Dynamic resizing of font display with up/down strokes
* 450+ Preference Settings control all display aspects
* Fast entry of dates and times, 2 Date Pickers, 3 Time Pickers to choose from
* Full Timezone handling
* Advanced Find function
* iCalendar import and export
* Full local contacts support including vCard Import/Export
* Full local memo support using standard text files
* Events, tasks, contacts and memos all sync to matching Desktop application
* Separate widget available shows upcoming events, alarms, free time with a dynamic, resizable display and full control via P/A Filter to determine which events are shown in the widget.
* Supports both native Android calendar and secure (bypassing Cloud) local calendar on SD card that can sync to desktop version via DirectSync
* An active forum on Yahoo Groups populated with other Power Users interested in advancing the functionality of this application.
Pimlical/Android is definitely a PIM for power users and not for the occasional-use novice. The focus of the application is directed towards efficiency and functionality, and for the author, CESD, this is a continual work-in-progress as new functionality is added on a regular basis.
If you encounter issues on installing Pimlical/Android, first check out the FAQ’s on the TechSupport tab of www.pimlicosoftware.com or go to the support forum at: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Pimlical
Best of all, all the profits go to the benefit of Wildlife Conservation, as CESD also manages the only private AZA-certified facility in the world for Gorillas (yes, gorillas! – see www.dewarwildlife.org).
See your whole week at a glance with a complete view of your weekly calendar in a 2x2 widget. Wee Week gives you a colorful graphical display of your schedule, w/ rich configuration of which events you want to see and how you want to see them.
*This is a widget.* Don't try to run it -- use MENU/ADD from the home screen.
Finding a suitable date for an event can be a difficult task. WeekCal.com and WeekCal Planner make it easy!
In just a few simple steps you will create an event, suggest locations and dates and invite the participants.
Every participant will receive a link with which they can provide their availability.
When everyone has responded or there are enough responses to make a choice, you can set the final date and location.
All participants will then receive a confirmation of the events final date and location.
This calendar will help you manage and remember important events in the timeline.
The notes may be painted in colors comfortable to the eye.
A triangle with the appropriate color will appear next to every day with a note.
- This calendar is easy to use.
- Instantly view the note without need to scrolling or browsing.
- Monthly view of days.
- Months paging.
- Option to delete events.
- Clean and clear design.
- It's free!
What can you do with it?
- Helps remember events by using colors
- Enables adding a number of events a day
- Enables defining color for each event
- Colored triangles reminding events in the monthly display.
- Set first day of week (Sunday, Monday, Saturday).
- A reminder on the day an event occurs.
- Define time for a reminder.
- No annoying sound when reminder occurs.
Includes widget that can be placed on Home screen, which simply displays the current week number.
New setting for widgets: Can choose to display the 'day of week' or 'week' below the week number.
Ideas for adding to or improving the use of this app are always welcome. Leave a message in the rating or use the mail address that can be found at the bottom of this page.
IMPORTANT: You need an Android Wear device running Android Wear 5.0 or later to view the watch face
The birthday dates are stored in your Google Contacts. So, this app works ONLY with Google Contacts. You need to enable syncing with Google Contacts, too.
Please note: Facebook birthdays are currently not supported.