- Displays the week number of the current week
- Find the week number of a specific date
- Find the days in a specific week
This version is supported by apps. A version without apps can be found here:
Contact me on:
Select a day to see all events for that day or add new events right from the widget.
You can flip forwards and backwards through the months with the arrow buttons and jump back to the current day with the calendar button.
The widget comes with a black and a white base skin and its appearance can be further customized with options including widget opacity, font colors, icon color, today color, selected day color, event color and more.
The calendar optionally displays week numbers, and the event time format and starting day of the week can be adjusted. The eventbox under the calendar can be configured to show events up to one month in the future from the currently selected day.
#### IMPORTANT NOTICE ####
I just received an email with the offer to buy 5-star-ratings for this app. I WON'T buy ratings!
If this app has any ratings, you can be sure that those are honest ratings from real users!
- You can choose to open a clock or calendar application when clicking the widget.
- Select among seven backgrounds (please ask for more)
- Set the "Week" text to whatever you wish, preferably week in your language.
Please send feedback to email@example.com
I will answer and do my best to implement requested features.
- E.g. if you have suggestions of new backgrounds / layouts, please e-mail your idea. I will give you fast answers as it's great with personal user feedback.
This applications shows the week date. You may be looking for: Week, Week-day names, or Week number.
The ISO week-numbering year starts at the first day (Monday) of week 01 and ends at the Sunday before the new ISO year (hence without overlap or gap). It consists of 52 or 53 full weeks.
Comes with a widget which shows what week it is. The widget is customizable and easy to use.
It also shows the day of year inside the notification.
The Work Week is shown also inside the Notification, so it stays everywhere in clear visible range.
The start day of the Work Week is choosen by the settings of your device.
Additionally you can choose between the US system with Sunday or the ISO-8601 system with Monday as the start of your week number calculation.
You can choose between 12 handcraftet icon styles, including clean system or fancy bright colors. Making shure you have the week number always visible, not getting it blurred by other notifications.
No Ads, No Network connection, just the week number in the notification bar!
If you want to help adding more translations or purpose changes or some features, drop me a email:
- This app is easy to use and super fast
- There are no known bugs
ISO 8601 includes the ISO week date system, a numbering system for weeks – each week begins on a Monday and is associated with the year that contains that week's Thursday (so that if a year starts in a long weekend Friday–Sunday, week number one of the year will start after that). For example, week 1 of 2004 (2004W01) ran from Monday 29 December 2003 to Sunday, 4 January 2004, because its Thursday was 1 January 2004, whereas week 1 of 2005 (2005W01) ran from Monday 3 January 2005 to Sunday 9 January 2005, because its Thursday was 6 January 2005 and so the first Thursday of 2005. The highest week number in a year is either 52 or 53 (it was 53 in the year 2004).
Includes widget that can be placed on Home screen, which simply displays the current week number.
New setting for widgets: Can choose to display the 'day of week' or 'week' below the week number.
Ideas for adding to or improving the use of this app are always welcome. Leave a message in the rating or use the mail address that can be found at the bottom of this page.
It's especially useful if you're working alternating shifts.
When placed at one of the first three positions in DashClock Widgets settings the week of year will always be visible, even when minimized. Tapping the week display will bring you to the Android calendar. Please send any requests and ideas via E-Mail.
Many thanks go to:
- Sune Stjerneby for the danish translation
- Andy Crowther for the idea to allow an user defined offset
- Erik Urban for the idea to allow an user defined display format
- Kelly for the idea to make the offset freely choosable
NEW: LIMITED OFFER: ONLY $1,29!
A clean and easy to use Calendar/Agenda Widget to show and to edit your events. It synchronizes with the default calendar and provides following key features:
- 6 different widget sizes (4x1, 4x2, 4?3, 4x4 and 6x2, 6x4 designed for tablets)
- Smooth events scrolling
- Pick calendars to show events from
- Enter new events and open your calendar from the widget
- Fold / unfold the buttons panel to provide more space for the events
- Highlight today events
- Filter out all-day events
- Show day of the week in event date
- The ability to change the text color
- Make background transparent (may require widget reset)
- Show the week numbers
- Change font size
- Group events by date
...and much more!
Of course you are still welcome to test the free version with reduced functionality: market://details?id=com.byteartist.widget
Please contact me in case you have any suggestions or experience problems at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online help: http://androidcalendar.com.au/info
Event countdown: Know when an event is due using easy-to-read symbols.
Tap scrolling: Tap regions allow you to scroll through 3 pages of events; up to 12 months into the future. An easy-to-read page indicator lets you know which page you're on.
Configurable calendars: Displays the events of any of your Google calendars.
Configurable calendar colours: Easily customise the calendar colour or disable calendar colours.
Configurable background: Comes with a range of coloured backgrounds to compliment your home screen. Choose black to match the style of other Android widgets, or add some transparency to show off your wallpaper.
Configurable text size: Small, medium or large.
Supports independently configured widget instances: Configure as many widgets as you like, with whatever calendars you like to look however you like!
With this widget you have all your appointments at a glance. Whether month or week view, whether agenda or a combination of all: This widget collection has something for everyone.
Any account supported by your device, can serve as a source (eg. Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange, ...).
Some of the widgets are available in different sizes, so there is something for every screen size and taste. Whether fully, partially, or not transparent at all; Whether with red, white, black or a custom font color: Customize "Calendar and Notes" exactly to your needs!
Again and again highlighted by many users is the combined month- and agenda view of the 4x4 widget! Try it!
"Calendar and Notes" not only offers access to the calendar and appointments, but also can manage notes!
• Calendar and notes in different (widget) sizes
• Agenda style widgets show upcoming events
• User-friendly, clear and simple graphical representation
• separate colors can be assigned for each calendar
• Browse through months and weeks without long waits
• Jump directly to a specific date
• automatic refresh and extremely battery friendly though
• colors of the widgets can be adjusted according to your taste
• Manage notes
IMPORTANT: This is a widget. To use it, you must long-click your home screen and add at least one of the widgets. You can NOT run it like a normal app.
- Significantly improved speed
- Agenda widget for lock screen / lockscreen (Keyguard)
- Optical adjusted to Android 4.x
- Fixed several bugs
- New settings
- scrollable widgets on Android 3.x and higher
- bugs fixed
- stability improved
- performance improvements
- device compatibility improved
- code optimized
- new features added:
- Foresight (in days) for agenda adjustable
- widgets scrollable (Android 3.x or higher)
- French translation completed
- Fixed layout errors (Agenda widgets)
- Correct representation of multi-day events
- different bug fixes
- code optimizations
- added new options, e.g.:
• different colors for each calendar selectable
• different date formats for agenda widgets (e.g. "days left", short date, long date)
- bug fixes
- fixed a bug that could cause the new agenda widgets to crash
- redesigned UI of the agenda widgets
- new widgets (agenda) in different sizes
- various bug fixes, e.g.:
• Adjusted view stays permanently now
• textinput for notes is scrollable now
- many new options, e.g.:
• ending times in week view can be disabled
• ending times in agenda can be disabled
• open the calendar app by clicking the widget
• font size in week view changeable
• line break in week view suppressible
- Android 4.0 (ICS/Ice Cream Sandwich) ready
IMPORTANT: You need an Android Wear device running Android Wear 5.0 or later to view the watch face
The birthday dates are stored in your Google Contacts. So, this app works ONLY with Google Contacts. You need to enable syncing with Google Contacts, too.
Please note: Facebook birthdays are currently not supported.