King Calculator recently got accepted to the Google in education program and being incorporated in schools who use Android devices as educational tools.
King Calculator offers a simple layout for common operations and a scientific layout for when you need a scientific calculator which also comes with a function graphing engine.
Excellent for school work, college studies, science and engineering.
Simple calculator layout offers:
• Basic arithmetic, Exponentiation, Square root.
• Percentage calculation.
• Classic memory functionality or Casio style MRC / M+ / M- buttons and memory capabilities.
• Calculation History.
Scientific calculator layout offers:
• Trigonometric function ( Sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arcosine, arctan, hyperbolic • sine/cosine and tangent)
• Square and cubed root (or any other root using the exponentiation button)
• Factorial and modulo operations
• Logarithmic functions
• Absolute value function and more.
• Plotting/Graphing functions.
calculator with percentage
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
Calculator Pro is designed for everyone looking for simplicity and functionality. You can enjoy using a standard calculator for basic operations or extend it into a scientific one for more complex calculations. Just tilt your Android device into the landscape mode!
Whether you’re a diligent student, an accountant, a banking manager, a housewife in charge of the family finances or even a maths genius, this calc will save both your effort and time and let you calculate anything you need!
• Two modes are available: do basic calculations in the Portrait Mode or tilt your smartphone or tablet and go advanced in the Landscape Mode
• Degrees and Radians calculations
• Memory buttons to help you out with complex calculations
• Choose the skin that suits you (additional skins available through in-app purchase)
• Accidentally input the wrong number? Just swipe with your finger to edit it!
• Copy and paste results and expressions directly into the current calculation
• History Bar: see your full calculation history directly on the screen
• Feel free to use it as an office calculator for all kinds of financial and statistical computations
• Use Calculator Pro for college studies, accounting, algebra and geometry lessons, engineering calculations and much more
• Work with decimal fractions, algebraic formulas, solve equations or just master your math skills
Now you can do any calculations on the go seamlessly!
•A resizeable widget with arithmetic, percentage button, and fractions.
•Expression (formula) based input.
•Fraction input and output with conversion to proper fraction, mixed fraction and decimal. Even the quadratic or cubic root functions, for instance, will return fractions when the answer can be written as a fraction.
•Full history with buttons that load old results, in case you need to start over from a previous point.
•Unlimited memory slots that can be named and are always displayed on screen.
•Multiple input fields except on small phones. This let's you do short side calculations without losing your place.
•Pre-packaged functions for quadratic equations as well as many geometric formulae.
•Buttons that store user defined functions that are created by binding an argument to a binary operator.
•Visualization of multivalued complex functions (roots, inverse trigonometric, logarithm)
•Visualization of quadratic and cubic functions
•Visualization of angles returned from inverse trigonometric functions.
•Complex numbers are very easy to work with, and all functions work with complex numbers where they are defined (inverse hyperbolic cosine, for instance).
•There is a fourth layout for small phones that is not shown in the screen shots.
•A unit conversion utility that lets you build arbitrary composite units. Conversion factors are written to the history, so you can bind the factor with multiplication to do the same conversion many times.
The layouts are designed to be ergonomic for each of four device sizes in portrait and landscape. Here are some examples of what we've done to make the calculator easy and speedy to work with:
•On small tablets in landscape, the keys are split so you can operate the calculator with two thumbs.
•On small phones, the numeric keypad is right under your thumb when holding the device with one hand.
•Square root, square, inverse and negation are all close to the numeric keypad.
•On small tablets, the long "NHN-1" button is a gesture recognizer that lets you scroll the six input fields with your left thumb. That way you don't have to let go of the device with your right hand to click an input field.
The main advantages of this calculator is:
- Simplicity and ease of use.
- Stylish design.
- Ability to change skins (colors), you just need to click the menu and go to the settings.
A simple, beautiful calculator inspired by the iPhone calculator but with added functionality such as skins and layouts. It is designed to replace the rather lame stock calculator with a calculator that looks great while retaining ease of use and intuitive design. Calculator is designed to meet all of your calculating needs!
*Simple, accurate calculator: Leave the calculator in portrait view to see just a simple calculator, or turn the calculator on its side to reveal a scientific calculator
*Calculator Skins: Calculator v.3.0 now supports changing of skins to change the look and feel of the calculator. Choose between and array of different skins to match your favorite phone OS including iOS, HTC Sense and Samsung Galaxy. Also if there is a certain skin you would like to see made for you, don't hesitate to send an email!
*Different calculator layouts: Choose between 3 different calculator layouts. 1) Default Layout for a standard 10-key calculator in portrait mode and scientific calculator in landscape. 2) Business Layout adds a '%' key in portrait mode and a '00' key. 3) Simple Layout keeps the 10-key calculator in both portrait and landscape mode when all you need is a simple calculator.
*Memory Buttons- Fully functional 'M+', 'M-', 'MR' and 'MC' calculator buttons. Calculator will remember the value stored in it even if you leave the app.
*Landscape calculator: Turn your phone on its side to reveal a scientific calculator with advanced functions like square root, exponents, factorials and more.
*Trig calculator: The landscape calculator even features full support for trigonometric functions. Calculator can take Sin, Cos, Tan, inverse trig, and hyperbolic functions and can calculate in both Radian and degree mode. Great for use in algrebra and other math classes.
*Calculator looks great from the smallest to the largest screens as well as low and high density screens. Calculator also works on the Galaxy Tab!
*App2SD- You can install Calculator to your SD card if using Android 2.2+
Check my website below for a full Calculator changelog.
Any suggestions for improvements or new features for the calculator are greatly appreciated. Just send me an email!
I hope you enjoy using Calculator!
Keywords: calculator calculate calc icalc calculation utility handy tool tools math trig business percent iphone htc samsung skins algebra trigonometry construction number add subtract multiply divide skins themes layout stormin dorman productions
* Re-editable and re-callable expressions
* Result and expressions history
* Decimal, Binary, octal, and hexadecimal
* Base conversions
* Main memory and 6 variable memories
* Arithmetic, trigonometric, inverse trigonometric, exponential, logarithmic function, power, power root function, factorial, and absolution.
* DEG, RAD, GRAD modes.
* Floating-point, Fixed-point, Scientific and Engineering display modes.
* Configurable decimal separator and grouping separator
* Configurable number of bits for base conversions
* BS key, DEL key, INS key.
* Landscape mode
* Key input confirmation by vibration and orange colors
Android OS 2.1 to 2.3.x
Android OS 3.x, 4.x
APPSYS does not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on the software or materials published on this site.
It can perform numerical integration and solve the roots of equations in addition to supporting complex numbers and matrix calculations.
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page for more options. ****
**** Please be noted: the f (i) in our app works a little differently from the real calculator: instead of hold and release, just click the f (i), the display will show the imaginary part for a second, then switch to real part automatically. *****
★ Features include:
• Root finder
• Numeric integration
• Complex numbers
• Matrix operations
• Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions
• Probability (combinations and permutations)
• Factorial, % change, and absolute value
• Random number generator
• RPN entry
• enable/disable key click sound
• Comma as decimal point option
• Automatically save/restore settings
• Touch logo to see all settings
• Direct access to support forum from app
• Support Android Tablet
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
Calculator++ helps you to do basic and advanced calculations on your mobile device.
Discuss Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
1. Always check angle units and numeral bases: trigonometric functions, integration and complex number computation work only for RAD!!!
2. Application contains ads! If you want to remove them purchase special option from application settings. Internet access permission is needed only for showing the ads. ADS ARE ONLY SHOWN ON THE SECONDARY SCREENS! If internet is off - there are no ads!
++ easy to use
++ home screen widget
+ no need to press equals button any more - the result is calculated automatically
+ smart cursor positioning
+ copy/paste in one button
+ landscape/portrait orientations
++ drag buttons up or down to use special functions, operators etc
++ modern interface with possibility to choose themes
+ highlighting of expressions
+ history with all previous calculations and undo/redo buttons
++ variables and constants support (build-in and user defined)
++ complex number computations
+ support for a huge variety of functions
++ expression simplification: use 'identical to' sign (≡) to simplify current expression (2/3+5/9≡11/9, √(8)≡2√(2))
+ support for Android 1.6 and higher
+ open source
NOTE ABOUT INTERNET ACCESS: Calculator++ (version 1.2.24) contains advertisement which requires internet access. To get rid of it - purchase a version without ads (can be done from application's preferences).
How can I get rid of the ads?
You can do it by purchasing the special option in the main application preferences.
Why Calculator++ needs INTERNET permission?
Currently application needs such permission only for one purpose - to show ads. If you buy the special option C++ will never use your internet connection.
How can I use functions written in the top right and bottom right corners of the button?
Push the button and slide lightly up or down. Depending on value showed on the button action will occur.
How can I toggle between radians and degrees?
To toggle between different angle units you can either change appropriate option in application settings or use the toggle switch located on the 6 button (current value is lighted with yellow color).
Also you can use deg() and rad() functions and ° operator to convert degrees to radians and vice versa.
268° = 4.67748
30.21° = 0.52726
rad(30, 21, 0) = 0.52726
deg(4.67748) = 268
Does C++ support %?
Yes, % function can be found in the top right corner of / button.
100 + 50% = 150
100 * 50% = 50
100 + 100 * 50% * 50% = 125
100 + (100 * 50% * (25 + 25)% + 100%) = 150
100 + (20 + 20)% = 140, but 100+ (20% + 20%) = 124.0
100 + 50% ^ 2 = 2600, but 100 + 50 ^ 2% = 101.08
Does C++ support fractional calculations?
Yes, you can type your fractional expression in the editor and use ≡ (in the top right corner of = button). Also you can use ≡ to simplify expression.
2/3 + 5/9 ≡ 11/9
2/9 + 3/123 ≡ 91/369
(6-t) ^ 3 ≡ 216 - 108t + 18t ^ 2 - t ^ 3
Does C++ support complex calculations?
Yes, just enter complex expression (using i or √(-1) as imaginary number). ONLY IN RAD MODE!
(2i + 1) ^ = -3 + 4i
e ^ i = 0.5403 + 0.84147i
Can C++ plot graph of the function?
Yes, type expression which contains 1 undefined variable (e.g. cos(t)) and click on the result. In the context menu choose 'Plot graph'.
Does C++ support matrix calculations?
No, it doesn't
Keywords: calculator++ calculator ++ engineer calculator, scientific calculator, integration, differentiation, derivative, mathematica, math, maths, mathematics, matlab, mathcad, percent, percentage, complex numbers, plotting graphs, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic calculations, widget
Simplify your life with this calculator app. Save time doing math homework, paying bills, adding up tips, resolving finances, and calculating your loan and mortgage payments.
-Basic arithmetic (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
-Supports tablets and smart phones
-Clear plus All Clear functionality
-Saves last calculation upon reopening calculator
-Calculates in order of input
-Small app size
-Small ads at the top
-Formatted results (i.e. 5,152,225.32)
Download now and see the greatness of this basic calculator for free. No glasses needed.
Any suggestions about future changes are welcome and for sure will be considered.
Feel free to contact me by e-mail.
Modern Calculator supports:
- tangent (tan)
- sine (sin)
- cosine (cos)
- logarithm (log)
- 2nd degree root
- 3rd degree root
- power of 2nd degree
- power of 3rd degree
- endless results and expressions history
- endless math expressions
- swipe navigation
- copy result from history by long-press
- copy result or expression to Android clipboard
- UI customization
For sure my Modern Calculator is worth to try so go ahead and let me know what you like most in my app and things which need to be changed/fixed.
If you like my Modern Calculator and wish to support me, please consider buying a paid version. Paid version doesn't contains ads and is supporting 4x4 customizable widget.
Tags: calculate, calculator, simple, science, advanced, best, design, wonderful, modern, looking, good, iphone, ios, real, mobi, scientific, plus, free
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Calculator Plus (C) 2013 Digitalchemy, LLC
Looking for a graphing calculator, matrix support, or simply want to support the cause of creating the greatest scientific calculator app on Android? Get MathsApp Graphing Calculator: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mathsapp.graphing
MathsApp Scientific Calculator includes:
-Easily adjust previous calculations or insert previous results
-Binary, octal and hexadecimal number support
-Scientific, engineering and regular number formatting
-Advanced statistical distribution functions
-Complex number support
- Entering entire expressions
- Calculation history with support for copying old results to calculator memory or clipboard
- Full support for Percentages (50 + 10% = 55!)
- Calculation memory support
- Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees and grads
- Predefined list of most used physical, chemical and mathematical constants
- Possibility to define custom constants for often used values
- Advanced result formatting with digit grouping etc. (customizable)
- Supports devices with large screens like Galaxy Tab or Xoom with optimized layout and large keys
- Supports different Themes (Classic, elegant & colorful)
- To access advanced memory functions (M-, MC) and hyperbolic functions use the “2nd” key
- A short touch of the “C” key deletes the last digit/function, a long press clears the entire expression
A fully featured scientific calculator which looks and operates like the real thing.
It is made for General engineering and field use.
1.Display the results as square root if possible.
2.Add menu item for displaying result.
- Display root, fraction and real number : menu key -> Calculator setting -> Display result.
- Display real number only : menu key -> Calculator setting -> Display result.
3.Add menu button on title for android devices that don't have hardware menu key.
- Example: f'(3)(log t) f'(3)(sin(t)+cos(t))
1. The natural formula expression.
2. Move the cursor by the touch.
3. Use and saving of functions and variables.
4. Fraction and mixed fraction feature.
-Long press the fraction button for mixed fractions.
5. The calculation results is expressed as a fraction.
-If the result can be expressed with a fraction, the results will be displayed as a fraction.
7. Equation mode.
- Long press of "=" button enters into Equation mode.
8. The integral function.
- Legendre Gauss method is used.
9. The sum of the series (Sigma).
10. Function Sharing.
- The functions you have can be sent to others by using email, Bluetooth or other Apps.
11. Saving the received function to your calculator.
12. Saving function to PNG image file.
13. Text Color Selection of text.
14. Font size Selection (normal or large).
- menu key->'Setting'->'Font size'
- Square root, Power and higher roots
- Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
- Trigonometric functions - radians, degrees & gradients
- Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ...
- Inverse functions of trigonometric functions
- Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)