It can perform numerical integration and solve the roots of equations in addition to supporting complex numbers and matrix calculations.
**** Cool tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page for more options. ****
**** Please be noted: the f (i) in our app works a little differently from the real calculator: instead of hold and release, just click the f (i), the display will show the imaginary part for a second, then switch to real part automatically. *****
★ Features include:
• Root finder
• Numeric integration
• Complex numbers
• Matrix operations
• Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions
• Probability (combinations and permutations)
• Factorial, % change, and absolute value
• Random number generator
• RPN entry
• enable/disable key click sound
• Comma as decimal point option
• Automatically save/restore settings
• Touch logo to see all settings
• Direct access to support forum from app
• Support Android Tablet
Feel free to contact us if you need any support by visiting www.vicinno.com or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
And now through this emulator for the HP-35, where both perfectly emulates the LED screen of the original 15-digit calculator physically and how we can make use of it in a virtual like you're actually physically in our hands through our Android device.
The HP-35 calculated arithmetic functions, logarithmic and trigonometric functions.
Some historical curiosities of this calculator are:
- The display of 15 characters in the HP 35, when the reverse was seen, could produce a limited number of alphabetic messages. For example, 710.77345 would read as "SHELL OIL". The sample was probably more extravagant +40 57738.57734 E would be read as "Oh Hells Bells".
- The HP 35 was just 5.8 inches long and 3.2 inches wide. This was the pocket size of William Hewlett, of there as the "pocket calculator".
- The power requirement of the LED display was responsible for the short life between battery charges the HP 35, about three hours. To prolong the operating time and prevent damage from overuse of the slide switch on / off, users could press the decimal point key to force the display to illuminate only a segment of the LED.
- The HP 35 calculated arithmetic functions, logarithmic, and trigonometric, however, full implementation used only 767 carefully chosen instructions (7670 bits), in what is a marvel of concise programming.
- The introduction of the HP 35 scientific calculators and other similar capacity by Texas Instruments soon signaled the end of the slide rule as a status symbol among science and engineering students. The covers of the rules of calculations were disappearing to make way for the covers of the "electronic slide rule", and universities began to abandon the slide rule classes of their curriculum.
- The HP 35 was the beginning of a family of related calculators all sharing similar mechanical packaging:
- The screen was unique in the sense that multiplexing is designed to illuminate only one LED at a time segment, instead of a single-digit LED, because HP investigations had shown that this method was perceived by the human eye as more Bright energy equivalent.
- The calculator used three NiCd batteries "AA" assembled in a removable battery pack, owner of HP design. Battery packs and replacement are unavailable, leaving 35 HP depending existing alternating current, or the users must rebuild the battery pack using batteries themselves available. An external battery charger was available and could also function calculator from charger, with or without batteries installed.
Internally, the calculator was organized around a serial processor chipset (a bit) floating point number processing 56-bit, 14-digit numbers representing BCD.
It was introduced at a price of U.S. $ 395.1 and was available from January 4, 1972 to 1975. During that time over 300,000 units sold.
Before the HP 35, the only practical portable devices to perform trigonometric and exponential functions were slide rules. At that time, existing pocket calculators had only four functions, ie could only add, subtract, multiply and divide. Originally it had been known simply as "The Calculator", but Hewlett suggested that it should be called the HP 35 because it had 35 keys.
HP 35 was developed in two years, HP 35 was released in 1972.
- Estimate compressor power based on suction pressure, discharge pressure and flow rate
- Date wheel for a rough project timeline
- Unit converter for pressure, flow rate, power and temperature
Created for Sage Energy Corp. (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
King Calculator recently got accepted to the Google in education program and being incorporated in schools who use Android devices as educational tools.
King Calculator offers a simple layout for common operations and a scientific layout for when you need a scientific calculator which also comes with a function graphing engine.
Excellent for school work, college studies, science and engineering.
Simple calculator layout offers:
• Basic arithmetic, Exponentiation, Square root.
• Percentage calculation.
• Classic memory functionality or Casio style MRC / M+ / M- buttons and memory capabilities.
• Calculation History.
Scientific calculator layout offers:
• Trigonometric function ( Sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arcosine, arctan, hyperbolic • sine/cosine and tangent)
• Square and cubed root (or any other root using the exponentiation button)
• Factorial and modulo operations
• Logarithmic functions
• Absolute value function and more.
• Plotting/Graphing functions.
calculator with percentage
In addition to all the functions you'd expect from an ordinary calculator, WRPN 16c also has many features specifically designed for the computer professional:
• Word sizes from 1-64 bits per word
• Signed math (1's complement, 2's complement, unsigned)
• Logical operators (and, or, xor, not, masks, etc)
• Bit-wise operators (shift, rotate, rotate with carry, etc)
• 32 storage registers
• 4 position stack
• 203 lines of program memory
WRPN 16c is available on other platforms, such as Windows, MacOS, and Linux from the following web site http://www.wrpn.emmet-gray.com
Note: The source code to WRPN 16c is also available!
A fully featured scientific calculator which looks and operates like the real thing.
It is made for General engineering and field use.
1.Display the results as square root if possible.
2.Add menu item for displaying result.
- Display root, fraction and real number : menu key -> Calculator setting -> Display result.
- Display real number only : menu key -> Calculator setting -> Display result.
3.Add menu button on title for android devices that don't have hardware menu key.
- Example: f'(3)(log t) f'(3)(sin(t)+cos(t))
1. The natural formula expression.
2. Move the cursor by the touch.
3. Use and saving of functions and variables.
4. Fraction and mixed fraction feature.
-Long press the fraction button for mixed fractions.
5. The calculation results is expressed as a fraction.
-If the result can be expressed with a fraction, the results will be displayed as a fraction.
7. Equation mode.
- Long press of "=" button enters into Equation mode.
8. The integral function.
- Legendre Gauss method is used.
9. The sum of the series (Sigma).
10. Function Sharing.
- The functions you have can be sent to others by using email, Bluetooth or other Apps.
11. Saving the received function to your calculator.
12. Saving function to PNG image file.
13. Text Color Selection of text.
14. Font size Selection (normal or large).
- menu key->'Setting'->'Font size'
- Square root, Power and higher roots
- Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
- Trigonometric functions - radians, degrees & gradients
- Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ...
- Inverse functions of trigonometric functions
- Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
This application is only meant to work on HP printers, mostly LaserJet although it has been known to occasionally work on some other brands of printers including Kyocera.
Unlike any other app on the play store you have the ability to change the regular display message as well as display an error message, although be forewarned an error message will stop the printer from being able to print until someone clicks OK on the printer itself. An error message will also disappear when the person presses OK.
Please Support The Developer Buy Purchasing The Ad-Free Version For Only $0.99
If you run into any problems restarting the printer should always clear any messages.
Warning this may get you in trouble if you do not own the printer you use it on. It is not my responsibility if you do have problems or find yourself in trouble. HP is not affiliated with this app in any way what so ever.
Compliant with NEC 2014, 2011, 2008, 2005 and 2002, and future updates are FREE!
Visit our website for more details: http://www.ElectricianCalculator.com/
Forget about complicated key combinations normally required for NEC calculators! With this app you'll be able to perform the following calculations in a straightforward way:
• Voltage Drop
All voltage drop calculations use NEC chapter 9 table 8 values (either stranded or unstranded), and ambient temperature is taken into consideration as per NEC chapter 9 table 8 FPN 2.
• Find voltage drop (in volts and percentage).
• Find the maximum cable length given a required voltage drop and wire gauge (for single and three phase circuits).
• Find the minimum wire gauge given a required voltage drop and distance (for single and three phase circuits).
Ampacity calculations use NEC tables 310.16 and 310.17 to find maximum ampacity or minimum wire gauge. The correction factor for temperature is used in these calculations.
• Find the minimum wire gauge given an amps value and ambient temperature (can specify if it will be in a raceway or free air).
• Find the maximum ampacity of a cable given its gauge, the ambient temperature, and if it is in a raceway or free air.
• Conduit sizing and conduit fill
Conduit and cable diameters are obtained from the tables in NEC chapter 9. Maximum fill percentages are obtained from NEC chapter 9 table 1.
• Find the minimum size conduit given the gauge and number of cables.
- Can specify the following conduit types: EMT, ENT, FMC, IMC, LFNB, LFNA, RMC, PVC-80, PVC-40 / HDPE, PVC-A, PVC-EB.
- Can specify the following insulation types: THHN, THWN, THWN-2, THW, THHW, THW-2, TW, XHH, XHHW, XHHW-2, RHH, RHW, RHW-2.
• Find the maximum amount of cables that can be used, given conduit size and type, and cable gauge and insulation.
• Motor full load current
Motor full load current values are obtained from NEC tables 430-247, 430-248, 430-250 in chapter 9.
• Find the motor full current load for DC motors, single phase, squirrel cage, wound rotor, and synchronous electrical motors from 1/4HP to 200 HP.
• Grounding conductor
Find the grounding conductor for service entrances and equipment, as per NEC tables 250-66 and 250-122.
• Capacitor KVARs
Find the capacitor KVARs that must be connected to the system in order to correct low power factors caused by inductive loads.
• Power cost
Estimate the financial cost of running a specific load. You enter your KWH rate, the load in KW, and the hours spent with the load connected, and the calculator will return the cost. You can select your own currency from the Preferences section.
The app preferences will allow you to choose to enter Values can be entered in Feet or Meters, Celsius or Fahrenheit. You can also select to use copper or aluminum cables by default, and select to use stranded or unstranded cables. You can select to use this app in English, Spanish, Italian, French, or German!
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at email@example.com so we can answer your question or comment before posting any negative reviews. We are constantly providing updates and adding new functionality. Planned updates include bend radius calculations, circuit breaker selection, SI units and more.
Note: This product is not associated with Electrician Talk, Calculated Industries, ElectriCalc, ElectriCalc Pro, nor with Electrical Calc Elite. NEC is a registered trademark of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). Electrical apps, electric apps.
A history feature will allow you to save as many equations as you need and allow you to retrieve them when needed or edit them. No need to press the = button because Calcularis is always calculating.
The full equation with multiple lines makes it easy to keep track of what your are calculating. All the standard scientific functions are on visible keys. There is a scientific and engineering notation mode as well.
Simply the the best free scientific calculator on the market.
The paid mode has additional features such as Tip and split calculator, Loan calculator, math equations like quadratic equation. It also features a large set of constants and conversions. During the trial period (two weeks), you can use the features of the paid mode to try them out. After the trial period, the main features of the calculator will continue to work and will remain free.
Move over RealCalc, the new #1 Android scientific calculator has arrived. Some have asked the question whether you still need your TI, HP, Casio or Sharp calculators. The answer is yes. Phones are not usually allowed in the classroom or in testing centers. You will always need your old calculator for that. Plus calculators like TI-83, TI-84, TI-89 and TI-Nspire include graphing capability that is not currently supported.
The best Scientific & Engineering RPN 15c calculator for Windows Mobile since 2006 now available for Android.
Looks as good as the *HP - 15c. Performs as good as the * HP - 15c & more ..
Free Desktop Version !
A set of scientific & engineering functions, support for complex numbers, matrices, Statistical calculations, Trigonometry, Integration, Equation solver & basic arithmetic. Esoteric features include transcendental functions & matrix operations.
RPN Mode Calculator. Programmable. KeyStroke programming- 499 Steps.
Hundreds of built-in functions.Full Screen & Quick Stack Display. Complex number calculations.
Matrix operations. Combinations and Permutations. Polar Rectangular conversions.
Time conversions. Angle conversions.Solver / Root finder. Definite Integration.
Trigonometric functions. Hyperbolic Trigonometry. Advanced Mathematical calculations.
* White toner low
* PC LOAD LETTER
* Insert Coin
this is NOT for printing, its an app for pranks!
TAGs: fun, printer, pjl, pcl, ps, postcript, ready, network
(To reset, power cycle the printer)
In addition to built-in help, the ElectriCalc Pro electrical code calculator is fully compliant with 2011, 2008, 2005, 2002, 1999, and 1996 NEC®. Future NEC code updates will be available for in-app purchase as they are released.
Electrical Contractors, Designers, Electricians and Lighting Specialists calculate tough electrical calculations in seconds and deliver those solutions in conformance with the latest NEC®. The ElectriCalc Pro calculator is a complete electrical reference tool that will save time, trouble and money—this calc will quickly become an electrician/electrical contractor’s best friend.
ElectriCalc Pro Calculator Solutions:
• Wire Sizes
• Voltage Drop
• Conduit Sizing – 12 types of Conduit
• Motor Full-Load Amps
• Calculate Fuse and Breaker Sizes
• NEC® Table Number displayed when performing Wire Size calculations
• Service and Equipment Grounding Conductor Sizes
• Enter BTU to find Kilowatts per Hour
• Enter Kilowatts per Hour to find BTU
• Parallel Resistance
• Ohm’s Law Calculations – enter any two values to solve for the third using Ohm’s Law
• Circular MILS wire sizes
Description of ElectriCalc Pro Calculations:
• Work directly in and convert between Amps, Watts, Volts, Volt-Amps, kVA, kW, PF% and EFF% and DC Resistance
• Calculate wire sizes per NEC® 310-16 and 310-17; Copper or aluminum, 3Ø/1Ø, 60°C, 75°C, 90°C insulation ratings and 100% or 125% of ampacity. Can also adjust wire sizes for ambient temperatures other than 30◦ C and for more than three wires in a raceway
• Integrated voltage drop solutions. Find minimum voltage drop wire size, maximum Length for any given wire size, voltage drop percentage, actual number and percentage of Volts dropped
• This calc contains conduit sizing for 12 types of conduit. Per 2005 and 2008 NEC® Table C1-C12, find sizing of all common conduits for any combination for #THW, #XHHW and # THHN wires. Plus, gives fill percentages, cross-sectional areas, remaining areas and more
• Find Motor Full-Load Amps per current NEC® directly in the calc. Works in 1Ø and 3Ø with the new expanded tables for 3Ø induction (to 500 hp) synchronous (to 200 hp) and DC motors per NEC® 430-247, 430- 248 and 430-250.
• Calculates Fuse and Breaker Sizes. Solves fuse and breaker sizes per NEC® 430-52
• Parallel and derated wire sizing
• Parallel Resistance
• NEC Table number displays when performing Wire Size calculations
• Sizes overload protection per NEC® 430-32
• Automatically finds NEMA starter sizes.
• Calculates service and equipment grounding conductor sizes per NEC® 250-122 and 250-66; plus works directly in electrical terms.
• Enter BTU to find Kilowatts per Hour
• Enter Kilowatts per Hour to find BTU
• Ohm’s Law Calculations – enter any two values to solve for the third using Ohm’s Law
• Enter, solve or convert to Circular MILS wire sizes
Perfect for Electrical Contractors, Designers, Electricians and Lighting Specialists.
Free Technical Support: contact us with any question on how to use your calc by visiting www.calculated.com for support details or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Free Technical Support can assist you with any usage question you may have, however, for Google Checkout and/or download issues, please contact Google Play/Android Market for assistance.
Fast and simple conversion of:
- length units (e.g. conversion from cm into inch)
- distance (e.g. conversion from km into m or yd)
- volume (e.g. conversion from l into m³ or fl ouz)
- mass (e.g. conversion from kg into lb)
- temperature (e.g. conversion from °C into °F)
- speed (e.g. conversion from km/h into mph or m/s)
- wind speed (conversion from bft into km/h)
- pressure (e.g. conversion from pa into bar)
- power output (e.g. conversion from kW into PS)
- fuel consumption (conversion from l/100 km into mpg)
The Bosch Unit Converter is a simple way to quickly convert between a variety of units.
The highlight: The Bosch Unit Converter is free of charge and ads.
This app is provided free of charge by Bosch Professional, the leading manufacturer of power tools for trade and industry.
Bosch Professional provides many other free digital tools for smartphone. We summarized these in the "Bosch Toolbox", the app with many useful tools for craftsmen and other professionals, including apps like the Pro-Flashlight.
Naturally all Bosch Professional apps are of the usual high Bosch quality.
Real Bosch! Real professional! Blue power tools: For trade and industry.
This app is ad-supported (that's the only purpose for which network access permission is used). If you prefer, a Premium version is also available with some additional buttons, no ads and no network access permission necessary.
When you type a number and press Enter, the number is stored in the lowest position of the stack, marked by 1:
If you type another number and press Enter, the second number takes the lowest position, and the first number is pushed to position 2: (if you just press Enter without typing a new number, the first number is duplicated).
You can store up to 50 numbers in the stack, even though the screen only shows the numbers on the 4 lowest positions (1: to 4:)
If you press the Down arrow, the number in the lowest position in the stack is erased, and the others are popped one position down.
Press C to cancel the number while you are typing. Press C again to clear the stack.
If you press one of the mathematical symbols (+,-,x,÷), the corresponding operation is executed using as operands the two numbers in the lowest positions of the stack.
If you press one of the mathematical symbols while typing a number, the operation is executed between the number in the lowest position of the stack and the number that you are currently typing.
The ± key will change the sign of the number that you are currently typing or that of the number in the lowest position of the stack otherwise.
If you want to compute the operation 2 x (8 - 5) do as follows:
- Type 8 and Enter
- Type 5 (followed optionally by Enter) and -
(You can also sum -5 doing: 5, ±, +)
- The lowest position of the stack shows the partial result (3)
- Type 2 and x (or 2, Enter, x)
- The final result (6) is shown on the bottom of the stack
a. Book LPG Refill
b. Check Refill History
c. Log a Complaint
d. Request to Surrender LPG Connection
e. Rate the HP Gas distributor
f. Avail Preferred time delivery
g. Transparency Portal
Pre-Requisite for usage of Mobile App:
a) User should be a consumer of HP GAS
b) Should have a valid e-mail Id
c) Must have registered on HPCL Consumer World. If not registered, please visit :
www.hpgas.com and select "HPGAS Consumer World"