DocAgent Mobile enables enterprise knowledge workers to easily view and act on business documents stored in the DocAgent.Net repository on their Android device. Simple, secure access to business documents on mobile platforms means that users can be as responsive and productive out of the office as they are when in the office.
* Access, view and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
* Secure content with file-level encryption, auto logout when app is closed
* Save files to your SD card for offline access
* Easily browse files and folders
* Find content fast with built-in search
For more information about DocAgent, visit:
This mobile app fully integrates with your organization's ManageMySpa software to provide real-time reports and updates. With this app, you can:
* View your schedule for the day
* Access each guest's history and details
* Track commission earned
* Track performance against sales and revenue goals
* Track performance against performance goals that include attendance, punctuality, customer retention, utilisation, etc..)
* Allow guests to enter feedback directly into the app
To use this app:
* Your business must use the ManageMySpa operational software
* You must be granted access to the mobile app (defined in your employee profile in ManageMySpa)
* The app requires an active connection to the internet.
This app has been optimized for phone and tablets and requires an active internet connection.
The complete ManageMySpa mobile solution includes mobile apps for Customers, Managers, Employees and In-Store use.
ManageMySpa is an easy to use, cloud software for spas, salons, fitness centers, medical spas, cosmetology clinics, and other service businesses. Our solution includes everything you need to run your business the easy way. Capabilties include appointment booking, POS, online booking, online sales, marketing, employee management, loyalty, inventory, analytics and a complete mobile solution.
Learn more from www.managemyspa.com.
- Your latest pay stubs
- Your most recent W2/1099
- Mobile time and attendance
- PTO requests
- Your company message board
- Your company document and link library
- And much more…
With the HUB Android app, you can register your phone to your HUB employee account. This registration makes accessing HUB’s mobile site as simple as a push of a button.
Each issue includes interviews with and articles by financial industry executives and experts about the latest trends, strategies, and developments. You’ll also find data graphics, research studies, and more.
Mobile Employee requires the Employee Self Service product installed on your server, access to that server from your phone, a valid Employee Self Service use license, and security changes to your Lawson security profile. See the "Mobile Employee and Mobile Requisitions Reference Guide" on www.MyLawson.com for more information.
Note: By downloading this mobile application, You acknowledge to reading and agreeing to the corresponding end user license agreement.
Eliminate buddy clocking and get rid of expensive proprietary hardware with the first biometric time clock system built for Android devices.
FacePunch by Humanity is connected to our cloud-based Humanity Platform, giving you the freedom to manage staff clock times and pull reports from anywhere and anytime, complete with an integration to our powerful Employee Scheduling and Leave Management Applications.
• Easiest time clock EVER - Sign up, install app, add names. It’s that easy to start capturing timesheets electronically!
• Eliminate buddy clocking - We snap a pic of the person clocking in/out, then use facial recognition technology to verify them.
• Reduce expensive overtime - It’s all too easy for employees to exaggerate on their timesheets. Snap them out of it.
• Facial recognition is king - Cards get lost, PINs get shared, paper is slow and fingerprint scanners are expensive.
• Low hardware cost - Run the attendance screen on a wall mounted tablet, or from any computer with a webcam! Learn about the hardware options
• Custom timesheet reports - At the end of the day or pay cycle check the timesheets, run reports and export to Excel.
• For business of any size - Use Snap with one person or 1,000! Multiple time clocks sync who is clocked in and out automatically.
NOTE: This application requires you to have a SnapAttendance account. It will not allow you to sign in until you register for an account at www.SnapAttendance.com. We offer a 14 Day Free Trial, so you can try us out.
Your sign in credentials, pay stub details and availability are determined by your Green Employee administrator. If you have questions concerning these topics please contact your HR Payroll administrator.
To view your pay stub:
• Enter your Green Employee sign in credentials. If you are unsure of your Company Code, please sign in to your Green Employee website, click Edit Account, and find the code listed under the My Account tab.
• Click Log In
• After signing in you will be presented with your most recent (available) pay stub.
• If previous pay stubs are available, click the drop down menu with the pay date listed, select the desired date, and click your selection to view that pay stub.
In a single app, you have complete, up-to-the-minute information and easy access to it before, during, and after an event. You won’t be burdened with paper materials or wasting natural resources.
• List of all Thomson Reuters Convene events for which you are registered
• Event Schedule for each event
• Highlighted sessions & activities
• Password-protected security
• Customizable agenda, register for sessions
• List view of your favorite sessions
• Concise descriptions of sessions and activities
• Speakers’ biographies and photos
• Live polling, Live Question & Answer
• E-versions of session visuals, handouts, and reference materials
• Answers to frequently asked questions
• Maps of the venue
• Integrated sponsorship
DT Client Portal offers convenient, on-the-go access to online accounting services via your mobile device. With this app, you’ll have access to the following DT Client Portal features:
∙ My Account—manage all of your account details
∙ Document Presentation—access your key documents
∙ File Exchange—share documents
∙ Notifications—receive notifications for account activity
∙ News and Links—access industry-related articles, news, and links
-Enter time for the current pay period
-View historical time entered for prior pay periods
-View check stubs and W-2s
-View and update W-4 information
The myPay Solutions app was created for users of the myPay Solutions payroll service from Thomson Reuters. myPay Solutions offers comprehensive payroll services designed for small and medium-sized businesses. We take care of tedious payroll tasks so that business owners can focus on doing what they do best—growing their businesses.
Exclusively for tax and accounting professionals—Mobile CS gives you on-the-go access to important firm, staff, and client data 24/7, from anywhere. And now, you can enter time and expenses on the go! The information automatically flows directly into Practice CS where you can view it and other important Practice CS data to help you make smart business decisions on the spot. Stay connected and in control of your bottom line with key features, such as:
• Staff Availability—Check staff work load, phone messages, contact information, and notifications.
• Firm Financials—Monitor your firm’s finances and your investment in individual clients through WIP Recap, A/R Recap, Key Totals, and Five Year History.
• Staff Active Timers—See exactly what your staff is working on.
• Time Recap, assigned Projects and Tasks, and Notifications—Stay on top of your responsibilities and productivity.
• Clients Near Me—Discover and view clients near your location.
• Mileage Tracking—Track mileage in real time using GPS, or after-the-fact by mapping a route between two addresses, and use that mileage to calculate an expense entry.
• Receipt Tracking—Automatically link device photos of receipts to expense entries that flow to Practice CS and let firm members or administrators view receipts directly from time and expense entry.
• Call Timer—Time outgoing calls and use the dialed number to create a time entry.