Compatible with Android 2.3 to 4.4
Note: This app is available to employees of companies that process payroll powered by the Ovation Payroll technology platform. You will need your ePayroll Portal username and password to use this app. If you do not have a login for the ePayroll Portal, please visit www.ePayrollPortal.com to register for access to the website.
This first version of the app provides the following features:
- View your master payroll file information
- View your entire pay history and paycheck information
- View your pay stub in pdf format
- View your W-2 or 1099 information for current and prior years
ePayroll Portal uses industry standard secure socket layer (SSL) technology to keep your information safe as it travels over the internet to your device.
You will need your ePayroll Portal username and password to use this app. If you do not have a username, please visit www.ePayrollPortal.com to register for access to the website. You can then use the same username and password to connect through the ePayroll Portal Android app!
Run your entire business with the world’s #1 small business cloud accounting solution and enjoy the freedom of working anywhere from your smartphone or tablet.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $12.99/month or $124.99/year .
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission allows us to record audio for swiper devices that use audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
For Salary calculation just enter Gross Pay amount, and put nothing into rate and hours fields. For Hourly enter hourly rate, hours, overtime and double time if applicable.
=== New in version 3: ====
Updated for tax year 2015!
Added 8 deductions that can be set as pre-tax of post-tax deductions.
Each deduction can be customized to be a fixed $ amount or a % of the pay amount.
Also each deduction can be excluded from certain taxes, i.e. 401K as a pre-tax deduction will not be subject to Federal Withholding, but is subject to other payroll taxes.
Payroll Guru calculates net pay, Federal Withholding, Medicare, Social Security, State Withholding and State Unemployment and Disability Insurance (where applicable).
Payroll options include selection of:
- state of employment,
- payroll frequency,
- marital (filing) status,
- number of federal and state exemption allowances,
- year to date wages paid.
Email calculated paychecks to employee, employer or payroll service provider. Produce pie chart that shows paycheck amount distribution.
Payrollguru features fast and accurate payroll calculator which will compliment your business. Use it to check your payroll service provider calculations, it's that accurate!
Feel free to send us your comments and suggestions. We will appreciate you reviewing the app.
* Federal Basic Deferral Limits
* Compensation Limits
* Standard Mileage Rates
* Individual Tax Rate Schedules
* Transportation Benefits Limits
* Automobile Valuations
* Federal Contacts for IRS/Treasury, SSA, DOL, CSE, and Citizen & Immigration
BNA's Payroll Reference Ruler is perfect for when you're on the go, need to make a quick reference, or are meeting with clients. This app allows you to get payroll answers that are fast, reliable, and on the money.
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
The Defense Finance and Accounting Service Info2Go App is your mobile resource to:
•Access myPay features
•Search for a DMPO near you
•View Military Pay Tables
•Learn how to pay a debt
•Submit a pay inquiry
•Access pay calculators
•View W-2 information
•Learn more about DFAS
Download it now!
If you're having trouble logging in, please reach us at 888-246-7500, or make sure you are registered at https://paychexonline.com from your desktop browser.
Now for the fun stuff! Paychex Flex keeps employers and employees connected to the most vital payroll and benefits features.
Available features will vary and are dependent upon your company's plan options.
- Enter, review, and submit on the go.
- Resume payrolls started on your tablet or desktop.
Access vital information
- Payroll reports and cash requirements.
- Employee check stubs and tax documents.
- Employee profiles, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Retirement plan balances, participation rates, and employee eligibility.
- Health and benefits carrier information and member guides.
- Health and benefits employee enrollment and election information.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) tracking and alerts.
Access vital information
- Check stubs and W2s.
- Retirement balances, contributions, returns, and loans.
- Profile, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Health, dental, and life insurance benefit details, deductions, and contact information.
- FSA contributions, balances, claim, and reimbursement activity.
• (NEW) Supervisor can approve their employees Time Off requests from the mobile app
• (NEW) Supervisor will receive push notifications on their Android devices when their employee requests time off
• View check information and check history
• Request time-off and manage requests
• Push notification alerts for time-off request status
• Punch In & Out of Web Time (with location)
• View work schedules
• View and enter timesheets
• Register for account and reset password
• Update contact information and search company directory
• Recognize employees’ achievements
• Stay current with company news
What’s New in the 15.1.0 Release!
• Supervisor can approve their employees time off requests from their Android devices
• Supervisor will receive push notifications on their Android devices when their employee requests time off
This application may be available for companies that subscribe to the following services: Web Pay Self Service and Web Time.
Paylocity Mobile’s Security features:
• All activities performed will be routed safely to secure Paylocity servers
• Company Code, User Name and Password are required to access the application
• Session will time out if inactive
• Excessive failed login attempts will lock out user account
• Paylocity Mobile will not use or transmit any sensitive personal data
• Encrypted network communication between the mobile device and Paylocity’s secure servers
• Employee details are encrypted when cached on a mobile device
• Security Role Rights and specific access to the Paylocity Mobile application may vary from company to company
• Internet Connection
• Company ID, Web Pay Self Service User Name and Password
• Android 4.0 & Higher
★PC Mag Editors' Choice for Android Business Apps★
Also featured in: The New York Times, CNET, ZDNet, PC World, The Next Web, Accounting Today, Accounting Web, CPA Practice Advisor, Android Police
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS FROM ANYWHERE
* Create and send professional-looking invoices and estimates right from the client’s office
* Instantly see if your client has viewed your invoice by checking invoice statuses
* Import clients to invoice right from your phone’s address book
EASILY CAPTURE & MANAGE EXPENSES ON THE GO
* Snap a photo of your expense receipt & store it safely in the cloud for your records
* Attach expense receipts to an invoice and easily rebill expenses to your clients
* Connect your personal & business bank account to FreshBooks and put the task of entering expenses on autopilot (*enabled online, U.S and Canada only)
TRACK YOUR TIME WHENEVER INSPIRATION STRIKES
* Turn on the timer while on the clock for your client and never lose another billable second again
* Compare your billable time against project budgets and filter time by staff
* Collaborate with your team through team timesheets to simplify your growing business
PUT YOUR BUSINESS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
* Your FreshBooks account is accessible everywhere, on all your devices, to let you work where you want, when you want
* In a no-coverage zone? Work offline and your data will sync to the cloud as soon as you’re connected to the Internet
* Your data is backed up & secure across multiple data centers, behind a firewall with 256-bit encryption – that means if you ever lose your phone, all your data remains in tact.
CLOUD ACCOUNTING THAT SAVES YOU TIME & HELPS YOU GET PAID FASTER
* Straightforward & intuitive design, built exclusively for busy small business owners who don’t want to fiddle around with complicated accounting software
* Get paid faster by accepting online payments via PayPal, credit card, eCheck or 11 other payment gateways like Stripe or Braintree.
* Track your money coming in and keep close tabs on money going out with expense reports and account statements plus get 20 streamlined reports that keep everything tidy and organized
* Ease the bookkeeping for your accountant. You’ll be ready for tax time (or those important discussions with your bank) and you can easily export to QuickBooks Desktop
* Integrate your FreshBooks account with 70+ of our cloud partners (including Basecamp Classic, Google Apps, ZenPayroll, Fundbox, MailChimp and more!)
* Supported by an award-winning customer service team, with smart, friendly people in your corner ready to help by phone (1-866-303-6061) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) whenever you have questions.
FreshBooks for Android requires a FreshBooks account. Download the app and create a free account or log in with your existing FreshBooks account details to get started
Note: The app requires the permission to read contacts to allow you to import contacts from your phonebook into FreshBooks clients easily. FreshBooks never sells customer information and the app only sends contact information when you choose to import those selected from your phonebook
Your sign in credentials, pay stub details and availability are determined by your Green Employee administrator. If you have questions concerning these topics please contact your HR Payroll administrator.
To view your pay stub:
• Enter your Green Employee sign in credentials. If you are unsure of your Company Code, please sign in to your Green Employee website, click Edit Account, and find the code listed under the My Account tab.
• Click Log In
• After signing in you will be presented with your most recent (available) pay stub.
• If previous pay stubs are available, click the drop down menu with the pay date listed, select the desired date, and click your selection to view that pay stub.
This is a licensed application with 30 days trial period. (The license is sold per device, not per user)
RRP US$ 79.95 (just one payment).
After the trial period, the system can be used as a free application: all functionality, except creating new sales can be used for free: users pay for the product, only in case if they make sales themselves.
The system can be used both as an autonomous Android application, with the facility to upload all the generated documents to standard Dropbox storage, as well as linked to SMALL BUSINESS PC APPLICATION, which can be downloaded from http://www.thebusinessoft.com/welcome.shtml
The system allows the user
1. Record and instantly email to the customers Quotes, Invoices and Sale Receipts, update status of Quotes/Sales; record customers payments including partial payments, issue multiple receipts with outstanding amounts, edit, print delivery notes, update status or cancel sales & issue credit memos
2. Record Bills, Purchases and Purchase Orders, categorize and keep track of expenses. Control budgets for expenses. Notify about bill payments
3. Keep track of money: display account balances, transactions, expenses and revenues data sorted by the categories for specified periods of time
4. Generate pdf documents for Quotes, Invoices, Receipts, Purchase Orders etc. and instantly email them to the clients, customers or vendors (the text of email pre-configured). Pdf for the Quotes may include the images of the products. The system provides 8 different templates with 20 background textures for generating of documents; allows the user to use their own logo or texture on invoice, record different types of custom information such as payment options & display f vendor's bar code on invoice. Invoice captions and information displayed for order lines can be customized by the user. Invoices can be printed in all major European languages, as well as Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Arabic
5. Record calendar events, tasks, notes (with multiple images) and contact records, link tasks and notes to contacts; keep record and send to the contacts email and SMS messages
6. Supplement phone logs with description of conversation and link to contact records
7. Record stock information, including multiple photos of the stock item, bar code, inventory amount; generate pdf files with description of stock items (images included), which can be subsequently emailed to the customers. Use stock control: the inventory amounts are automatically changed when sale or purchase is delivered
If the stock amount falls below the threshold the alert records are created, processing of alert records can
automatically create purchase orders for stock items
Service records can be processed in the similar fashion except stock control is disabled
8. Generate pdf and csv files with information recorded in the system (Sales, Purchases, Contacts, Stock, etc.);
Conduct all bask accounting operations, including recording GL accounts and journals.
Generate basic financial reports: Balance Sheet, Profit Loss, Trial Balance, Journals, Sales per Month, Sales per Customer etc.(~ 20 reports types) and upload to Dropbox server
9. Record deposits, withdrawals and transfers between the accounts; keep the records of all accounts' transactions for the selected periods; create pdf (csv) reports and upload to Dropbox server
10. Use an autonomous double entry accounting application on your tablet (phone), or upload data
from one or several Android applications to PC Small Business application (instantly, or in bulk).
About ComputerEase Software Inc.
Founded in 1983, ComputerEase Software develops integrated construction accounting and project management software that helps contractors solve problems and increase profits. The scalable, modular structure of ComputerEase makes it the ideal fit for companies of all sizes and specialties. In addition to accounting and job costing, ComputerEase offers robust equipment, purchasing, service and electronic document management solutions. ComputerEase takes great pride in providing a matchless level of customer support. To accomplish this, the company has put industry professionals in key positions: 100% of the ComputerEase support, training and implementation staff has construction experience. More than 6,000 contractors across the U.S. use ComputerEase to streamline their operations and increase profits.
Take advantage of the quickest mobile punch available with Paychex Time! After your employer provides you with mobile access, you’ll have an easy way to manage your work day on your mobile device.
Stay Logged In
With Paychex Time’s Stay Logged In feature, you’ll have the quickest access to your punch options. See the log in page for more details.
1. Create voucher
2. Trial balance
3. Balance sheet
4. Profit and loss
6. Closing fiscal year
7. Account setting
8. Database management
9. Login password
10. Multiple currencies
※ This version is comes with 10 vouchers for free. You can purchase unlimited number of vourchers. You also can purchase export/email report function.
※ You can purchase in app to have other features.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can't reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
kw: accountant, accounting, accountancy, bookkeeper
On-the-go access to your online accounting and payroll services.
NetClient CS offers convenient, on-the-go access to online accounting and payroll services via your mobile device. With this app, you’ll have access to the following NetClient CS portal features:
• My Account—manage all of your account details
• Document Presentation—access your key documents
• Messages / Notifications—read important messages and receive notifications for account activity
• My Invoices—access to all of your invoices
• Account Aggregation—pull account information from multiple sources into one easy-to-access spot
• Stock Quotes—get quick access to an online stock ticker that’s continually updated
• News and Links—access industry-related articles, news, and links
• Time Entry—enter and complete your time for the current pay period
• Time History—view a history of the time entered for prior pay periods
• Check Stub—view and print copies of your paychecks
• Earnings—get access to up-to-the minute copies of earnings reports
• Leave Balances—view your current leave balances on the fly
• W-2s and W-4s—view and edit your W-4 information at any time
Exclusively for tax and accounting professionals—Mobile CS gives you on-the-go access to important firm, staff, and client data 24/7, from anywhere. And now, you can enter time and expenses on the go! The information automatically flows directly into Practice CS where you can view it and other important Practice CS data to help you make smart business decisions on the spot. Stay connected and in control of your bottom line with key features, such as:
• Staff Availability—Check staff work load, phone messages, contact information, and notifications.
• Firm Financials—Monitor your firm’s finances and your investment in individual clients through WIP Recap, A/R Recap, Key Totals, and Five Year History.
• Staff Active Timers—See exactly what your staff is working on.
• Time Recap, assigned Projects and Tasks, and Notifications—Stay on top of your responsibilities and productivity.
• Clients Near Me—Discover and view clients near your location.
• Mileage Tracking—Track mileage in real time using GPS, or after-the-fact by mapping a route between two addresses, and use that mileage to calculate an expense entry.
• Receipt Tracking—Automatically link device photos of receipts to expense entries that flow to Practice CS and let firm members or administrators view receipts directly from time and expense entry.
• Call Timer—Time outgoing calls and use the dialed number to create a time entry.