NMA is the notification app with the biggest number of plugins, services and applications that already integrates with our API.
Find out how to forward notifications from Growl (Win and Mac), Snarl, OpenNMS, Nagios/Icinga, PRTG, and many others to your Android. Create cool triggers on Zapier and receive push notifications from Twitter, Asana, Dropbox, Github and many others! The possibilities are endless!
You get a quota of 5 notifications per day for free and can upgrade to a Premium Account for unlimited notifications for a one time fee.
Go to http://www.notifymyandroid.com/apps.jsp to check a list of currently supported applications.
Other apps that have built-in integration with NMA: aNag, MetaWatch (Read the notifications on your watch!) and Tasker.
Our public API is simple, fast and reliable (hundred of millions of notifications already delivered), more info:
If you have any problem with the application, please contact us and we will be glad to assist you! Send us an email or drop us a message on Twitter (@NotifyMyAndroid)!
Notif History has been released! This will back up your text and list notifications and allows you to re-create notifications by tapping on them. FYI, this will not save picture notifications. Just text and list. Swipe to delete notifications because this free version will only show your last 10 :( Consider buying Notif Pro for unlimited backup!
Create notifications hands-free with VoiceNotif! Just tap the microphone icon at the top and it will listen for a title and your content. It will create an expandable notification, just as if you typed it out yourself.
There are three types of notifications that you can create:
1) Text: Holds a title, an expanded title, and multiple lines of content when expanded
2) Picture: Holds a title, one line of content, and an image that you can take or retrieve from your gallery
3) List: Holds a title, up to 7 items, a summary, and one line of content when the notification is reduced
To expand a notification that isn't already expanded, simply pull down on it with two fingers. Note that by default, only the highest notification is expanded.
What is “ongoing”?
- The term ongoing means that the notification will be fixed in the notification shade. You will not be able to swipe it away or clear it, unless you click on it and press “delete”. If the check box is checked, it will be ongoing. If not, it will not be ongoing. Whether or not the notification is ongoing is not related to it being restored after a reboot.
What is “priority”?
- Priority, by definition, is the amount of attention a notification will receive. You can set the priority in Notif to default, minimum, or maximum.
- Default: Just the norm. Like when you receive a text message, it will appear and other notifications can appear above or below it.
- Minimum: These will always be fixed to the bottom and the icon will not appear in the status bar.
- Maximum: These will always be fixed to the top.
Upgrade to Notif Pro to get these features:
+ Notification editing
+ Unlimited Notif History
+ Over 200 icons
+ Integration with Android's share intents
+ QuickNotif - create and clear notifications from notification shade
+ Lots more to come
+ Only $1.49!
Have any questions? Want to suggest a feature?
- Follow @notifapp on Twitter (twitter.com/notifapp)
- Submit and vote on your most wanted features here: http://notif.uservoice.com
About me: I am a high school student. Updates will not always be as quick as you might like :)
A few known issues to be fixed:
- The resolution for pictures taken with camera in the Big Picture tab is pretty low. An easy workaround is to use your phone's camera app to take the picture and then use the "Get Picture" button in Notif to grab it from the gallery. It will be high resolution.
- Cannot get picture from gallery on Nexus 7
1. RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -> Used to restore notifications on reboot
Full change log here: http://goo.gl/3p4ZG
- Letting Agents: achieve 1st time fix.
- Social Landlords: prioritise property repairs.
- Health & Safety: report incidents/accidents.
- Local Authorities: report public concerns.
- Environmental Organisations: conduct surveys.
Next Notification is an independent plugin of Next Launcher. It can help you to be notified the number of unread messages for calls, SMS, Gmail. When you get any missed calls or messages, it would show the total number of them on the icon.
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. v2.3.6+ Gmail is necessary with Android 2.3+ and v4.0.5+ Gmail is necessary with Android 4.0+
3. V1.16+ of Next Launcher 3D is required. (Search "Next Launcher 3D" to download)
4. To apply the notification: MENU> Preferences > Advanced settings > Notification
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail
- Support icons on dock bar and home screen.
- Independent plugin
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion.
★ If you have any issues/questions or need help, please use the 'Contact Support' menu item in the app instead of posting in a review, as I can assist you much easier. ★
You can customize the design and choose between multiple layouts that display your day at a glance.
The fully functional calendar widget mirrors the notification and allows you to place your calendar on your lockscreen on pre Android 5 devices!
Alternatively you can place the calendar widget with your agenda on your home screen for easy access.
Some standout features include:
★ Intelligent sorting
Pushes all-day events below timed events so that the next upcoming event is always first to display.
★ Prioritize position
Set the priority of Calendar Notify to influence where the notification appears, relative to other notifications.
★ Clutter free
Automatically hides the notification when there are no upcoming events.
★ Quick access
Tap an event to open your calendar application and immediately display the event.
★ Lollipop ready
Perfectly themed to look fantastic on Android 4.1 up to 5.0, including the Lollipop lock screen.
★ Ultimate control
Choose which calendars Calendar Notify should display for you so only events you care about are tracked.
★ Widget support
Can be used on your home screen and other widget apps, as well as the Android 4.2+ lock screen.
★ And more!
Up to 7 events displayed at once
Natural language informs when an event will start or end
Event Colors can be used to decorate the events
Simple filtering options to only see events that you are truly interested in
★ Premium Edition features
Hide the icon in the notification drawer to give more space for the event details
Type of icons selection. Possibilities are: Day of the month, Number of appointments for today, Time in hours till next appointment, Next appointment day of the month
Allow events to be hidden
Allow events to be zoomed into, to display further information
Toggle event end time
Toggle event duration
Change the event time type between Natural, Abbreviated, Fractional or None
Change the event date type between Natural, Standard or Numeric
Change the maximum number of events to display
Keep up to date and visit the official Google+ Page: https://google.com/+CalendarnotifyApp
• Launching an application on the phone from SmartWatch.
• White & Black lists for managing apps from which you want to be notified or not.
• Vibrations number for each app.
• "Ignored phrases" list to ignore notifications containing them.
• "Do not disturb" mode on a certain period of time (ex.: do not notify at night).
• Supports all non-Latin languages: Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Russian, Thai...
• Dismiss notifications from SmartWatch.
• Light & Dark styles.
• Set font size.
• Notification widget.
• Android 5.0 support.
How to use the app:
• Install app.
• Go to SmartConnect, and find there this app - "Notify SmartWatch".
• Go to "Notification access" to enable there this app - "Notify SmartWatch".
• Use it)
Smart Connect bug: If you do not see this app in the list of programs inside Smart Connect, go to Settings->Apps and 'Clear data' of 'Smart Connect' and 'SmartWatch 2' apps.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to correct or implement it.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2 notification
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 notification
BBM, Hangouts, Facebook Messenger, Gmail, Line, LinkedIn, Skype, Snapchat, SMS, Telegram, Twitter, Viber, VK, WeChat, WhatsApp ...
Put the app on your home screen on lock screen, and all you have to do is open it, immediately type your message and press a button, and your reminder will be waiting for you in the form of a notification next time you look at your phone.
Unlike other quick notes apps, Renotify allows you to view, dismiss, or add more notes instantly from anywhere on your device via the notification tray. You will also see a reminder icon in the status bar the instant you turn the screen on.
Unlike other notification apps, Renotify’s focus is on speed. No complicated options, no choosing icons, just a lightning fast process that allows you to leave yourself a reminder in literally four or five seconds.
Renotify has a clean and simple UI, is free from ads, and takes up virtually no memory. Material design is used on Android 5.0 and above. Please note that Android 4.0 and below are no longer supported, although the old version of the app is still available.
If you have any issues or suggestions, feel free to email me at the address below. If the translation is wrong, you can help fix it by sending me a correction!
Boot permission is required to restore notifications after a reboot.
✓DOESN'T REQUIRE INTERNET CONNECTION
You can access almost all functions also without internet connection.
Can perform all the functions of an advanced scientific calculator and is able to plot 2D and 3D functions, also provides numeric conversion octal, hexadecimal and binary forms, allows the derivative calculation, multi plotting and the direct plotting of the derivatives functions. Includes logarithmic functions, trigonometric and hyperbolic functions, allows for the calculation of the MCD, linear combinations and permutations, factorization and much more. See the help in the section for detailed information on how to invoke the functions and syntax notation to use.
-EQUATION SOLVER [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
Allow to find the equation roots real and complex. Just set the degree of the equation and fill out the fields to get the result.
This tool provide a powerful matrix solver. You can calculate inverse, transpose, the standard rank, exponentiation, break it down, finding the determinant, finding eigenvalues and eigenvectors, calculate the product, addition, subtraction and multiplication of matrices and much more.
-GEOMETRIC SOLVER [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
• Midpoint coordinates in 2D and 3D plane
• Distance between two points in 2D and 3D plane
• Linear interpolation
• Calculation of perimeter and area of plane figures
• Calculation of volume and surface of solids
• Perpendicular bisector
• Perpendicular distance
• Point slope straight line eq
• Segment coordinates of points
• Slope intercept straight line eq
• Vectors cartesian product
• Vectors scalar products
-STATISTICAL TOOLS [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
• Cohen's D
• Effect size
• Elliptic Gamma function
• Empiric rule
• Geometric mean
• Hankel function
• Inverse Gamma distribution
• Linear regression
• Logarithmic Gamma distribution
• Neumann function
• Percentile to Z-score
• Polygamma function
• Pooled variance
• Spherical Hankel function
• T-Test critical value
• Tukey post-hoc test
• Z-score to percentile
-PROBABILISTIC FUNCTIONS [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
• Bayesian inference
• Binomial distribution
• Cauchy-lorentzian distribution
• Expected value
• Exponential distribution
• Gumbel distribution
• Hypergeometric distribution
• Multinomial distribution
• Normal distribution
• Poisson distribution
• Probability density distribution
• Rayleigh distribution
• Venn conditional probability
• Weibull cumulative distribution
-FINANCIAL TOOLS [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
Allows you to meet all major needs in financial calculation. The list of available features includes the calculation and \ or analysis of:
• Break even calculator
• Dividend payout ratio
• FCNR cash certificate issue price
• FCNR income deposit
• Individual retirement account (IRA)
• Interest rate calculator
• Inventory cost in both FIFO and LIFO mode
• Mortgage payment calculator
• Net Present Value calculator (NPV)
• Retirement calculator
• Return on investment (ROI)
• Total return
• Value Added Tax (VAT) calculator
-EQUIVALENCE CALCULATOR [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
Allows you to convert and execute operations between different unit scales or monetary currencies. Thousands and thousands units are supported. Are also permitted transactions between different units on condition that are compatible with each other.
The app is available in English and Italian, more translation and functions are coming. Stay tuned.
In case of problems or suggestion use the form on the site:
Follow us on Facebook:
• Large collection of beautiful looking icons
• Persistent or dismissible notifications
• Toggle notifications visibility
• Pick notifications priority
• Shortcuts to create notifications
• Quickly edit/delete visible notifications
• Load visible notifications on boot
• Tweak preferences according to your needs
• Elegant and user-friendly user interface
Support & Feedback
Feature requests, bug reports, planned features or general support/feedback:
Thank you for your support!
Todo + Notes Features:
* Create tasks with 7 task types: Contact(all actions) Call, Visit Location, Email, SMS, Visit Website and Checklist
* New Task action called 'Contact' that will allow you to just select the contact for a task without assigning a task action (AVAILABLE ONLY ON PRO VERSION)
* When you are performing the contact task then you can choose which action to perform on that contact (AVAILABLE ONLY ON PRO VERSION)
* Perform task types like Call, Visit Location, Visit website, Email and SMS, all from within the application.
* Attach your phone contacts to each task for any of the 6 task types.
* Unique icons for each task type
* Create repeating or recurring todos
* Set category, priority and status for each task
* Bulk delete completed and overdue tasks
* Reschedule overdue tasks in bulk to a later date
* Sort todos by Due date, Priority, Category and Status.
* Apply ‘Focus Filter’ to see the most important tasks that need your attention
* Set task reminder/alarms
* Snooze alarms from within the notification
* Set Insistent or Continuous Alarm (AVAILABLE ONLY ON PRO VERSION)
* Close or complete todo from within the notification
* Search Tasks/Todos
* Monthly Calendar view of tasks: View and modify todos for each day on the calendar.
* Create shortcut for each Checklist for single click access from home screen.
* Create Task Widgets (4×2) with full filtering capability
* Backup to SD card
* Restore from SD card
* Organize notes in folders
* Create tasks/todos for the notes
* Create Photo Notes with ability to add caption to each photo(AVAILABLE ONLY ON PRO VERSION)
* Create Notes from other applications using SHARE feature
* Passcode protection for folders
* Create shortcut for each note for single click access from home screen.
* Search notes
* Email and SMS notes
* Share notes via Email, SMS, Twitter and others
* Backup notes to SD card
* Restore notes from SD card
This app is open source and is available online at:
Great notification support
Set reminders at a certain time, with optional repetition at certain days of the week.
Or why not set a reminder when you arrive at a certain location?
Support for Dash Clock and Android Agenda Widget
Lockscreen support, resizeable and several configuration options.
Hide the contents of sensitive notes by setting a password.
Keeps all your devices in sync using Google Tasks.
• Dash Clock support
• Notifications (repeatable)
• Location reminders
• Language selection
• Widget, lockscreen-support, resizeable and configurable.
• Automatic synchronization with Google Tasks
• Ability to set passwords on notes
• Move tasks between different lists
• Drag to reorder your tasks
• Integration with Android Agenda Widget
• Themes: light and dark available
★ supports Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, and Google Drive.
- it's really quick! , write a note within 1 sec !
► Floating over other contents ! Grow as you write.
► Stay over other contents and control the background app ! Move around or pinch and adjust !
► Swipe to browse the other notes while you write and read ! Swipe right for a new note !
► Quick access from the notification bar !
► Widgets at your home screen !
► Just by one touch, you can send your memo directly to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneNote and Evernote.
► Offline-first ! Uploads queued.
- keyboard and cursor are already ready. No need to touch here and there just to write a note.
- A robust auto-save function not to lose what you are typing
- A drafts list with different colors for Dropbox, Google Drive, OneNote and Evernote.
- In Recents list, swipe to delete/undo and Search as you type
- Daily stats.
- Your data is portable: Export as a CSV.
- Append your memo to the single TXT file on Google Drive, and the file can be shared and updated with others.
Visit 1Sec Memo blog: http://1secondmemo.blogspot.com/
Help translate 1Sec Memo: http://editoy.oneskyapp.com/
Contributors : SweetLion for German, Miyoshi.K for Japanese, HelperJK for Italian, serdalyildirim for Turkish.
• Create sticky notes that keeps visible over other apps and are draggable through the screen
• User other apps while notes are visible or docked
• Edit notes by touching the text inside
• Dock notes dragging them to the screen edge.
• Auto-Dock button to dock all the notes at once
• Assign fancy icons to your notes
• Widget for fast note taking and activate/deactivate notes visibility
• Adjust notes transparency
• No annoying ads
Translation corrections and suggestions are welcome!
NOTE 1: Sometimes the notes will dissapear for a couple of seconds. It is not a bug, it is because the app is launched in a mode that saves battery and avoids the need to have a fixed notification in the notification bar. Ussually it the time is so short you won't even notice or it happens while phone is locked.
NOTE 2: For Andoid versions 2.X color and icons must be set inside the app, it is not possible to do it in the floating menu because of compatibility issues. Also transparency is not compatible with Android versions 2.X
Other nice features:
- Copy, cut and paste notes
- Change the text color
- Create notes using and existing one as a template
- 15 colors and shapes (30 in PRO version)
- Send your notes by SMS, email or even to your Dropbox :)
- Backup your notes by sending them to your email
- 3 font sizes: Small, Medium and Large (4 in PRO version)
- 9 different widget sizes
- Add a shortcut in the notification bar to access quickly to all your notes
- Automatic backup with restore points + backup preview
Exclusive PRO features:
* 15 exclusive designs including paper, Android or transparent notes
* Multi-page notes --> Use only one note to keep everything ;)
* XL font size
* Add tags to your notes
* Send your notes to Evernote (if installed) with just one click
* Create notes at any time from the notification bar -> Very useful to write down your ideas while using other apps like the internet browser :)
The upgrade to obtain the new features is made as an in-app purchase. No need to install a new application :)
We are glad to receive your feedback! If you feel you need to rate us anything below 5 stars, please email us to give us a chance to resolve your issues and to provide you with assistance: support(#)movinapp.com
Q: When I try to create a note, I can only see a color selection screen. How to continue?
A: When creating a new note, in the note color selection screen, scroll down until seeing a button with a green "OK" symbol. Sometimes, in smaller screens, having so many options will hide it.
Q: How do I add a widget to the homescreen?
A: Once installed, go to your Android home screen/desktop, then, press for 2 or 3 seconds on any empty space. You will then notice the "Widgets" option. Click on it and select "Quick Note". You can choose between several widget sizes.
Q: How can I backup my notes?
A: Select any note -> Menu -> Backup
Q: Why is it not possible to move the app to the SD card?
A: Applications that make use of home screen widgets cannot be moved to the SD card. If the SD card is unmounted, the widgets will stop working.
Q: I have purchased the PRO version but I need to install the application again. I am going to pay for it again?
A: Absolutely not. The purchase is made through the Google Play application which will "remember" all the purchases made using your account. Just press the "Get PRO" button to activate it again :)
The app is integrated with Google Drive using the Google Drive SDK/API
Creating a note is really simple:
- Open the App
- Write the note, or use voice recognition
- Close the app or hit Done
- Nothing more than that. Super Fast and Simple.
And the note is Saved right away saved in your Drive Folder.
If you need to edit the note because you missed something click on the notification and you can edit it with Google Drive App.
Google Drive is a trademark of Google Inc.
Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
This App is not to be considered a replacement for the official Google Docs Android App, so edit will NOT be implemented.
The official App make a way better job as I could possibly implement.
In the settings menu you can switch account and select the folder on Your Drive Account where the notes will be stored.
If you need to select a subfolder, double tap on a folder to load it's content.
The ".." enable you to go up a level in the folder hierarchy.
The app support AirView/Multiview on Samsung's device (Thanks to Matteo Luigi Riso for the Screenshot and the post with the info to enable it).
Please provide Issues and Feature Requests on GitHub Issue Tracker
Google Plus Page:
Get Android notifications right on your desktop!
Notify (together with the Notify Chrome app), work together to ensure that you stay productive, without having to check your phone each time a notification comes in.
Notify for Android will forward all notifications from your Android phone straight to Notify for Chrome on your desktop, allowing you to see who's trying to get in touch with you. You can then choose to respond or not, all without the hassle of unlocking your phone.
** Note **
- Notify does not record any of your personally identifiable data
- Notify requires that both phone and desktop be on the same wifi network
- Notify encrypts messages sent between phone and desktop, ensuring your privacy
- You need to download and install Notify for Chrome in order to receive notifications on your desktop
Get Notify for Chrome: http://bit.ly/notify_chrome
** Features in this version are the same as the normal version of Notify **
** The developers of Notify thank you for your kind support =) **