Small, simple, yet powerful tool for captured document correction.
1, Precise document edge detection and crop.
2, High quality perspective correction.
3, Hight-width ratio adjust.
4, Captured and corrected documents are saved as JPEG files, which can be accessed openly by other apps(Gallery, Gmail, etc.), no need for exporting;
5, No watermark on corrected image.
6, Send Images to Act Scanner via "Share" in Gallery.
7, Small, simple, and easy to use.
* NEW: capture frame using phone's camera, or use an image from Gallery (e.g. taken with your DSLR).
* Digitize your (old) negatives.
* Share your (lomo) shots easily without format or film type restrictions.
* Fast contact sheet tool.
Features & Instructions
1. Place and press a negative uniformly on whatever you like (see section Lighting the Film below).
2. Launch Helmut and capture the frame, or choose already captured image from Gallery.
3. Crop the frame.
4. Tweak the scan with tools you're used to work with while scanning:
* Levels (General, and all 3 RGB).
* Color Balance.
* Unsharp Mask.
5. Flip, rotate, and share! So far we've implemented 3 services to work directly from the app: Dropbox, Facebook and EyeEm. You can always open the resulting scan in a native Gallery and share elsewhere from there.
6. See our set on Flickr for visual inspiration: http://www.flickr.com/photos/88137108@N06/sets/72157633282298542/.
(7. Spread the word about the app, share your successful scans!)
* Make sure you light the film frame uniformly. If part of it is lit more than the remaining area -- you'll get a poor scan.
* Don't use flash or any color effects while capturing the frame with the camera. Yeah, right. Common sense. Just sayin'..
* Crop the frame accurately, leave out the film perforations. The colors will be more accurate then. Everyone knows it's a film anyway.
* Be nice and report (see email below) if something doesn't work instead of exploding here. We know it's not perfect. You know that technically it's very challenging. This is an open-source initiative, so participate. If you know a way to improve Helmut, please tell us. We will implement all the valuable ideas.
* If possible, be sure to press the frame against the light source. Poor man's solution -- simple glass. Anti-Newton-Ring typish is, of course, more suitable.
* Also, try eliminating other sources of light. Put your main light source (see next section) into a box with a single hole for a phone lens on top of it. This fixes the excessive contrast or color cast in the resulting scan.
Lighting the Film
Again, no matter what you use, make sure it's lit uniformly.
Here a list our ideas for a light source:
* Your laptop screen with an empty Notepad window (and turn on max brightness of the screen).
* iPad, Tab, any tablet with some lightbox app open. Or just plain white screen.
* Your window pointing to the sky.
* Google "DIY film lightbox". Add "lomo" to the query.
* We are working on creating several budget open-source lightbox versions. Something you could build easily on your own; or send to some 3D/laser printing service to cut the pieces which you could assemble manually. We will publish the sketches as soon as they're ready. Any creative suggestions are highly appreciated.
* Use some commercial solutions, e.g. a recently release black box by the well-known producer.
* If the app is crashing after you capture the frame -- try lowering the 'Scan Quality' in the app Preferences. Our aim was to make as large resulting scan as possible. We therefore push the memory limits and for some phones that's simply too much.
* Currently app only works in portrait orientation.
* Camera: for capturing the frame.
* Storage: for saving the scans and intermediary files.
* Network: for sharing the scans.
All in all, stay tuned. This is just the beginning. We have a lot more to offer in the project. Be sure to check http://HelmutApp.com for updates.
Have fun, boys and girls! Let's keep the film alive.
Showcased in Apple iPad TV Ad "Hollywood". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq73_WCIib0
Instant, the best Polaroid camera app for iOS, has finally come to Android! Get it at $0.99 for a limited time only.
Instant brings back the magic of the iconic Polaroid instant camera to your Android phone. At the touch of a finger, users can shoot a new picture using the camera on the smart phone or select an existing one from their photo album, apply an authentic Polaroid-like filter, add Polaroid class border and write text on it, thus, compose a classic Polaroid instant photo.
Instant app mimics the workflow of a real classic Polaroid instant camera, with realistic visual and sound effects. Upon selecting or shooting a photo, an "undeveloped" dark Polaroid film slides out from the top of the screen. Slowly the film is developed and the final picture unveils.
The app comes with 30 unique vintage style photo filters, with 10 of them closely mimicking the effects of various classic Polaroid films. Each filter is adjustable in strength, vignette and emulsion artifacts, adding even more realistic Polaroid look. Users may also add text to their Polaroid photo, selecting from 10 handwriting style fonts. Text can be freely resized, rotated and moved around by finger gestures. Users can also adjust the effect of the Polaroid border, such as choosing from 26 different colors, adding crosshatch, stain, wrinkle and fingerprints on to the border.
The Polaroid photos can be saved to your photo library and easily shared via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Instagram (requires Instagram app pre-installed).
* Creative and fun user interface produces realistic experience of Polaroid instant photography
* 30 photo effects including 10 uniquely designed for Polaroid effects
* Adjustable filter effects including intensity, vignette, emulsion and grain
* 10 handwriting fonts for adding text to your photo
* 26 color borders, adjustable crosshatch, stain, wrinkle and fingerprints effects
* Easily share via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Instagram
Polaroid, Polaroid Classic Border Logo and Polaroid & Pixel are trademarks of PLR IP Holdings, LLC, used under license.
The following original photograph is used for promotional purpose with author's permission:
36 Polaroid frames, 20 photo filters , add a caption, and finally share your Polaroid picture!
Check out sample Polaroid photos taken with Polamatic: http://www.polamatic.com
- 36 authentic frames in the Polaroid Classic Border Logo format. The frames are not computer generated, they are high quality scans of new, used, and vintage Polaroid picture frames.
- 20 unique photo effects to customize your photo any way you choose.
- Add a caption to your Polaroid picture, and say it with style by choosing from 24 different fonts and additional text customization options.
- Share with anyone! Share your Polaroid picture via Instagram, FaceBook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, or email. You can also save your Polaroid picture directly to your gallery as well as the additional option to save your original unedited photo.
- Take pictures directly within the Polamatic app. Control camera settings like flash, grid, and the front or rear camera (if available on your device).
- Crop your photos seamlessly within the Polaroid Classic Border .
- High Resolution output to gallery (2282x2771 PX)
- Polamatic Gallery saves all of your Polaroid images with your own personal Polamatic library. Images can be viewed, shared, and edited at any time. The full screen view allows you to see your Polaroid images in full screen without exiting the app.
- Camera interface includes visual effects such as the Polaroid printer and gallery counter.
This product is distributed and sold by Appadana Development. Polaroid, Polaroid & Pixel, Polamatic, Polaroid Classic Border Logo, and Polaroid Color Spectrum are trademarks of PLR IP Holdings, LLC, used under license. PLR IP Holdings, LLC does not sell this product or provide any manufacturer’s warranty or support.
From HALO. http://shop.halo2cloud.com/
• Scan JPEG / PDF files and save them directly to your mobile devices via Wi-Fi
• Full color scan up to legal size (8.5” x 14”) at 300/600 dpi
• Works with the free HALO Magic Scanner app
• Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Android, Apple iOS phones and Mac OS 10.7 or higher
• Instant real-time preview
• Automatically powers off after five minutes with no activity
• Powered by a built-in rechargeable battery
15 ADJUSTMENT TOOLS
Use any of our 15 uniquely made adjustment tools to enhance your images to perfection with ease.
Afterlight has 27 fully adjustable Original Filters, 14 Guest Filters by various Instagram users, and the new Seasons filter pack including 18 filters.
Afterlight includes a range of real and natural light leaks we created with 35mm film and instant film, to simplistic scratchy film textures.
CROPPING & TRANSFORMING TOOLS
Crop your photos with our quick and easy cropping tool with 15 different presets.
Transform your photos with our rotating tool, vertical and horizontal flipping tools, and straightening.
We provide a list of 77 different simplistic and adjustable frames, paired perfectly with Instagram. Now including the new Wallpaper Pack.
Tag your photos on Instagram with #Afterlight and follow @afterlight for a chance to be featured on our official Instagram.
Have any questions? Contact us!
Retrica also comes with trendy logos to make your photos more noticeable. And with over 100 filters, you’ll never run out of options.
More than 100 million photos are taken per day with Retrica. The Guardian reviewed it as one of “20 best Android apps this week.” Download Retrica today, and see what all the buzz is about!
Check out these awesome features when you download Retrica:
Endless possibilities: All of your favorite moments can be photographed and remembered with 100+ filters.
Real-time filters: Preview your photos before you snap.
Vignette: Add a classic vignette border with the touch of a button.
Collage: Set the time interval, and take consecutive photos using the collage feature; it’s like being in a photo booth! Take fun and quirky pictures with your friends.
Watermark: You have the option to add Retrica’s watermark logo, so everyone can see the fun you’re having with Retrica!
Timer: No photographer necessary - set the timer, choose your interval, and you’re good to go.
Blur: Your subjects can be placed in and out of focus with this feature.
Build your social network: Upload your photos to your favorite social networking sites – be the talk of the town.
iScan Air enables the Wireless Scanner to connect to the Wireless Scanner over Wi-Fi services from your Android device anywhere a signal is present.
You can scan hard copies at up to US Legal size (8 1/2" x 14") directly to your Android device to view and store your images, and share them via email or social network sites.
Simple and graphical interface makes it easy for all ages and skill levels to complete scanning tasks within just a few seconds.
Enjoy the freedom of wireless scanning with iScan Air wherever you are.
iScan Air Feature:
◆ Scan to your Android devices on your wireless network.
◆ Create full color JPEG files up to standard paper size (A4/Legal).
◆ Instant real-time preview while scanning.
◆ Simple and graphical interface made easy for all ages and levels.
Create cartoon and sketch like photography with your camera.
We have just released Hill Climb Racing, it's one of the most entertaining and addictive FREE driving game made for android!
Like us on Facebook and stay tuned for all new cool releases and updates: http://www.facebook.com/Fingersoft
This is the free version with advertisements. There is also a pro version available without ads and all filters are unlocked. Please notice that you can also upgrade to pro version for free by using GetJar Rewards.
- Real-time cartoon effect
- 12 effects: Cartoon, Color Drawing, Sepia, White Strokes, Dark Strokes, Colored Edges, Pencil Sketches and many more
- Adjustable edge strength (slider on the right side of the screen)
- Adjustable color sensitivity / saturation (slider on the left side of the screen)
- Save images quickly by a single touch of a button
- Supports auto focus (tap anywhere on the screen)
- Supports camera flash
- Supports front camera (requires Android 2.3+)
- App can be installed to SD
- Saved images are stored to external storage under CartoonCamera folder
Cartoon Camera - Use Your Phone Camera to Paint Your Life - appeggs.com
Nice trivia: The app icon and in-app buttons were first drawn with colored pens on paper and then photographed with the Cartoon Camera app itself and then put into the app.
THIS IS THE PUBLIC DEMO VERSION
Buy the Pro version to get access to all features.
Is it a Smartphone or is it a document scanner? It’s both! FINARX Scan turns your device into a high quality, portable scanner for documents, white boards, flipcharts and more. Everything you need in a scanner is right here at your fingertips.
You’re in an important meeting and the notes that the sales manager is making on the white board would be a perfect complement to that presentation you’re giving to your client tomorrow. Seizing the opportunity, you snap a photo of the board; quickly remove the corners in your picture and save it as a PDF document. In mere moments, you have part of your presentation complete and customer ready. Later, you’ll download it to your computer, print it off and put it together with the rest of your notes and handouts.
This is just one example of the many uses of FINARX Scan. This little beauty works for almost anything in your personal or business life. Digitize your favorite recipes, important documents, print pages from books or magazines, flipcharts and handwritten letters. FINARX Scan can even correct perspective bias for you!
This app not only captures your images, it also allows you to clean them up. You can enhance the colors or make the background a beautiful, brilliant white to really make your notes stand out. Once you’re happy with it, save the final product, download it to your computer, upload to Google Docs or email it to someone.
FINARX Scan is incredibly flexible and feature rich!
- Create a PDF from taken or selected pictures
- Correct the perspective bias
- Automatic or manual image cleanup: color images of whiteboards and flipcharts or convert images to greyscale or black&white
- Send PDF documents as email
- Save all images in gallery
- Upload your document to Dropbox and WebDAV (interfaces to cloud service providers)
Convert all your Instagram shots in old style and personalize it with freehand comments!
NOTE: RetroShots+ for Instagram don't contains advertising and push banner.
This App use Instagram Shots stored on your phone to improve and share your freehand ideas.
You can share your shots and comment using Facebook, Email and others social sites!
*** NOTE: THIS APP IS NOT A 'INSTAGRAM PRODUCT' ***
Change and apply several vintage color to a picture you took.
Also add a Polaroid frame and your original frame. Put a text or a message to an image.
Print out your original image and divide it by Print App and share the original picture by e-mail or SNS.
Reading local images
Color effects (Polaroid, B&W, Sepia, Pop, Raw, Red, Blue, Green, PST, PUNK)
Frame(Standard 6 types and original your frame)
Light mode for taking a picture (only for supported mobile phones)
Image size optimization
Link with Polaroid PoGo Print App
Image sharing through SNS etc..
Android OS 2.2 or above
Screen size over 480 x 800 pixels
*SD card How to install an original frame
Set a PNG image with 1024x682 px and transparent area should be alpha mask, then save it to a picture album of your smartphone.
Set a PNG image with 1024x768 px and transparent area should be alpha mask, then save it to a picture album of your smartphone.
• Effects help you adjust the mood of your photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades to your pictures.
• Overlays add drama, sparkle, neon, light leaks, and grunge to your images.
• Finish off your photo editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Want it all in a single swipe? Try the randomizer tool and the application will automatically select an effect, overlay, and border for you.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Facebook or Twitter, or save it back to your mobile device’s photo library so it’s easily accessible for posting on Instagram or other social networks.
Connect with us:
• Learn more about Pixlr and check out other users’ creations on our Pixlr Blog
• Share your photos with us on Instagram or Flickr using the #Pixlr hashtag. We choose a new photo every day and showcase it on the blog – as well as share it with our 2.5 million Facebook Fans.
• Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for Pixlr updates.
Millions of users and critics agree!
“Pixlr-o-matic isn’t the only app that lets you do this, but it’s the best” – LA Weekly
“If you have any interest at all in iPhoneography or artful photography editing, all I can tell you is download this app” – AppAdvice.com
12 completely different filters based on the real ones!
Our application is a fully-functional emulator of the cameras below:
* Retro Camera
Take photos in retro style. Nice vignetting along with a processing will make you feel like you are using real Retro camera.
* Old Camera
What? Is it my android or a real camera? Low contrast and a lot of scratches will remind your granmother's photos.
* Underwater Camera
Have you every seen all these paper cameras in boxes that divers take? You will have a chance to test them!
* Square Photos
The most popular format is a 'square'. Take square photos.
* Tilt Shift
You can make the big objects look small with 'Tilt Shift' camera. For better effect please make sure that you take shots from the point which is high enough.
* Fish Eye
Don't try it with faces of your friends. EVER!
* 4 in One
Take 4 shots and the camera will mix them together in 1 photo.
The camera is similar to the one above but the shape of each photo differs.
* Multiple Exposure
For every camera there are 12 effects.
* Cross process
* Push process
* Black & White
* Old Photo
All cameras and effects are free.
Share your photo with Instagram, Facebook, Gmail, Evernote and others.
Alternative to instagram and hipstamatic iPhone applications.
• Discover stories, photos, and records about your ancestors with Ancestry Hints™
• Explore billions of historical photos and records
• Preserve and share your history with a family tree
• Share and collaborate with friends and family
Android Phone and Tablet Features:
• Ancestry Hints™ automatically find records, photos, and stories about your family
• In just a few taps create, edit, and see your family tree
• Access more than 14 billion historical records, photos, and more
• Sync automatically with your Ancestry.com account
• Easily upload photos and add facts or stories to your family tree
• Add family members to your tree from Facebook
• Move seamlessly through the app with improved navigation
• Find people in your tree quicker with new search and list view
• Explore your ethnic origins with AncestryDNA
+ Access the largest online collection of burial info for free
+ Locate grave sites of your loved ones through a simple search
+ Search millions of photos, thousands added daily
+ Request headstone photos from over 200,000 volunteers around the world
+ Find cemeteries near you, fulfill photo requests, post instantly
+ Create memorials with bios and photos
+ Share discoveries through Facebook, emails, text messages
+ Manage your profile and see the profiles of others
+ track your own memorials, photos, and virtual cemeteries
+ Get help from our full-time support staff