Brought to you by premiere Columbus body shop Three-C Body Shop: Auto accidents are no longer stressful and disruptive in Columbus Ohio and surrounding areas with The Pink Button App.
The Pink Button App has two main uses:
1) Pre-register your secure personal information for instant help when you are in an accident. Just press The Pink Button and relax. We'll send a tow truck and a loaner car to your GPS coordinates, and you can get on with your day.
2) Use The Pink Button App as your interface with Three-C Body Shop while you are a customer. Inquire about the status of your repair and receive updates, right on your phone!
If you're in a car accident, Three-C Body Shops offers full accident-scene service at no charge, simply by pushing the button. No more standing on the side of the road searching for towing services, searching for a garage to take the damaged vehicle to, waiting for a friend or relative to pick you up so you can carry on with your day. Just push the button and here's what happens: Your GPS location is sent to us and we call you immediately to confirm you need help. We'll then launch a tow truck and a loaner car (if you need one) to your location. We'll take your damaged car back to Three-C while you go on about your day. We'll handle everything with your insurance company, we'll fix your car right, we'll detail it, and we'll call you to come pick it up! All for free! (Of course, your normal insurance deductible applies.)
Major additions and renovations at the 1469 Harrisburg Pike location took place in 1978, 1984, and 1990. In January, 1994, the company opened its headquarters, and main repair facility, at the corner of Briggs Road and Harrisburg Pike. Following expansions in 1995 and 2002, Three-C’s home office is now a 13-acre campus.
Chillicothe is home to an additional Three-C repair facility, with Collision Claim Centers located conveniently in Lancaster, as well as North Columbus at Route 23 and Lazelle Road.
The firm has also invested heavily in state-of-the-art equipment, including computerized diagnostic tools, and requires each employee to take at least 20 hours of additional training per year.
Even more outstanding, though, is Three-C’s refusal to concentrate on price in a highly price-motivated industry. “We just don’t believe that the cheapest job is necessarily the best job,” says Company President Bob Juniper, Jr. “Our focus is on providing the finest in collision repair services, and on setting the standard for customer service in our industry.” It was this philosophy which inspired Juniper to create his now well-known, but still somewhat controversial, marketing strategy which positions Three-C as Central Ohio’s “Direct Repair Alternative.” Direct Repair refers to the “Preferred Shop Programs” that allow insurers to control your repair. “Preferred Shops” are really only “preferred” by insurance companies!
“Our customers expect the finest in collision repair,” says Juniper. “That’s what we promise…and it’s what we deliver. Our mission is to deliver it as easily, efficiently, and cost effectively as possible, but this does not mean we will be the cheapest priced shop for your repair.”
Improve all aspects of collision repair including quality, production efficiency, safety, public image and intervening with insurance companies on our clients’ behalf in order to best meet the needs of our customers.
- Improve all aspects of the collision repair experience for our customers.
- Remain vigilant in protecting consumers against unfair insurance company practices.
- Set new standards of efficiency within the collision repair process.
- Become the best place to work in the collision repair industry.
- Achieve excellence in all aspects of our training programs.
- Increase our market share to further dominate the Central Ohio area and thus provide value to as many residents as possible.