Phone3D mobile inspection software integrates with the 3D Inspection System desktop software for use on your phone or tablet. 3D Inspection System inspection software provides the most powerful and easy to use inspection software available for home and real estate inspection, marine survey, pest or WDO inspections, environmental or mold reporting, 4-point insurance inspections, and other industries. Both Phone3D and the regular 3D Inspection System software work for these kinds of inspections. With Phone3D inspection software, quickly collect home and building or boat survey inspection data and photos in the field on your phone or tablet, then wirelessly send it back to the office to produce state-of-the-art inspection reports for online delivery to your clients. Phones and tablets are both supported with no additional licensing to use Phone3D on more than one phone or tablet for additional home or marine survey inspectors.
3D Inspection System Phone3D inspection software features:
• Efficient data collection, with EASY to use scrolling inspection report sections.
• Tap to report sections with finger-friendly touch interface.
• See report comments immediately build into paragraphs as selected. No annoying pop-ups to view or select comments.
• Capture photos directly into your Phone3D inspection from the device camera or the gallery. No set limit to the number of photos you may include for any area of a narrative inspection report. Photos in copied fields may be printed neatly together in a row in the final report.
• Complete customization of your inspection content. Add or copy areas for repeated components.
• Unused items automatically omit without any extra effort.
• Virtual inspection report preview
• Inspection status tracking and display of inspection scheduled information makes it easy to manage inspectors.
• Produce stunning end-user inspection reports from your collected data.
Anyone may install the Phone3D inspection collection app to demo it with example Residential Checkstyle forms. Using Phone3D with your personal Cloud3D account is needed to access reports created using your own custom forms and send them to and from your computer. Phone 3D is developed and supported by 3D Inspection Systems, Inc., the industry leader in the home inspection and marine surveying industries for over 25 years. Visit us at www.3dinspection.com
Note: Because of widespread variation of Android devices, we recommend checking our System requirements page on our website for device compatibility information or contacting us directly should you experience any issues on a particular model.