Update: Great and responsive development support team who looks to fix all users feedback. That is one thing that works for this app. Otherwise the app complements the web service. There are a few UI issues which prevents the 5th star rating.
The latest fix has broken the last option in the main screen "Manage your ADDA". It keeps popping different choices which were previously attached tona + sign I beleive.
I tried to login with my registered number. However its showing error message that this number is associated with multiple accounts. I think may be the tenant is usuing this number for login. Please help me. I need to remove the tenants login and use this login for myself to track my maintenance bills. Please do the needful asap.
User friendly after initial searching
I am not able to register into app after first time installation..get an error message all field are manadotory even though I entered all field like email Name mobile password.. Hello Adda team pls suggest..tht why given rating as 1...
It's not even allowing me to log in ... Kept on saying, all fields are mandatory when I filled everything. highly irritating app
* Fixed Google permission issue.
* Residents can now add an "At-Home Number" from the ADDA App, which the security guards will call to verify visitors to resident's apartments.
* List of all domestic staff working in a community and reviews
* Add Expected Visitors right after booking a facility for any event or occasion
* Ability to Unassign Staff from Unit and provide comments
Nation's Largest service for Section 8, subsidized and affordable housing