Lacks many features seen in other such apps: eg. 1) with so called companion app 'Gatekeeper', this is supposed to manage visitor entry but this app only provides notification and doesn't give user control to approve / reject the entry. 2) Other apps also do IVR phone call if user not connected to internet while this doesn't. 3) Doesn't provide domestic help entry exit logs organized as calendar. May more issues.
Govt says no transaction charges up to 2000 from 1st Jan 2018, when will you implement this, please update this app.
I forgot my password and have been trying to login to my account. I've been waiting for the otp for the past 2 hours. I even tried with my email ID but haven't got any temporary password yet.
Otp never came
* Add multiple expected visitors in one go
* Ability to enter Subcategory for Helpdesk tickets
* Ability to delete Classifieds Post
* Community related documents shared by Management Committee with residents are now available on the App
* Fixed Google permission issue.
* Residents can now add an "At-Home Number" from the ADDA App, which the security guards will call to verify visitors to resident's apartments.
* List of all domestic staff working in a community and reviews
Find your perfect apartment with ForRent.com’s simple search tools and filters.
Nation's Largest service for Section 8, subsidized and affordable housing