ANSI Color Codes
As many custom buttons you can make!
BlowTorch now supports Portrait mode as well as Landscape mode!
MUD/MUSH/MOO Servers are text based games that operate similar to terminal applications. A host name and port are used to connect a player to a game. Game servers can be found at http://www.topmudsites.com and http://www.mudconnect.com
Custom buttons are made through long pressing the window where you want the button to be. Buttons can be grouped onto pages by using button sets accessible through the MENU button.
Triggers can be extended by turning off "Literal" parsing. This will enable regular expression parsing for the entered pattern. Capture group text may be replaced in response actions by using $1,$2,$3, etc, where the number specified is the index of the captured group.
Problems, Questions and Bug reports should be emailed to the developer email address for the quickest response.
* Connect to multiple worlds simultaneously
* ANSI colors (both basic colors and xterm-256 supported)
* Double-tap to navigate to URLs in the world text
* Navigable history of previous commands
* Fully adjustable colors and font sizes
* Selectable encoding
You can add multiple "Worlds" as well in the worlds menu using the hostname and port of the MUD you want to connect to.
Multiple Windows, one for main output and one for logging
Change ANSI Colors
Triggers/Aliases can use Regular Expressions or $w (word) $* (all text) $c (single character) $d (digit) in the match.
Capture groups test can be replaced in the output by using $1, $2, $3, etc for as many capture groups as there is. $0 will contain the entire line matched.
When using Timers you will want to ensure that you enable "Keep Phone Active" in the Power Settings in the Menu so that timers will keep processing in the background when the phone screen is off for a long period of time.
If you notice that you get disconnected while the screen is off and you were on WiFi this is because WiFi turns off after a period of time in sleep mode, to keep it on you can get under Power Settings in the menu and enable the "Keep Wifi Active" feature.
If you run into a problem while using the client you can go into the settings and enable Debugging and try and reproduce the error and use the Send Log button to send me the log directly for review.
You visit http://lensdroid.notlocalhost.org for more information.
Check the demo video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhgYhKw3rk0
Some example tag action are:
- Opening an URL in the browser
- Open the Mail app with the 'mailto:' scheme
- Opening Maps app at certain coordinates with the 'geo:' scheme
- Opening the Dialer app with a certain number using the 'tel:' scheme
To get started :
1. Signup for an account at http://www.touchatag.com
2. Sign in with your credentials in the website and in the android app
3. Go to the Touchatag Dashboard webapp at http://www.touchatag.com/dashboard
4. Create a new WebLink app with a certain URL you want the tag to trigger
5. Click 'use app' and select RFID tag.
6. You are now asked to place a tag on the reader, use your phone to send the tag info. The tag will show up in the dashboard. Click 'choose this tag' and done!
7. If you now scan the tag it will trigger the WebLink app and open the URL.
Some examples :
Open the foursquare app at a certain venue : use 'http://m.foursquare.com/venue/563520' as URL
Open the dialer app with a certain number : use 'tel:555555' as URL
Open the maps app at a certain set op coordinates : 'geo:51.217912,4.404466?z=17'
You need an account at http://www.touchatag.com to use this app and Touchatag tags which you can buy on our website.
This application is a core service for nexec without UI. Other applications using this service are available:
* nexec client demo for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gr.java_conf.neko_daisuki.android.nexec.client.demo
* animator: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gr.java_conf.neko_daisuki.android.animator