*WHO WILL BE BENEFITED*
- Anyone wanting to create their first website, or someone who has created simpler website and is looking to create professional, scalable web solutions.
- Anyone wanting to learn basic HTML and CSS design skills and how they can be utilized within a more substantial authoring tool.
- Multimedia producers who want to learn how to add video and rich content to their existing site or within a new page.
- Anyone who wants a quick update on the new features Dreamweaver CS5.5 makes available.
* WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ How to plan, design, upload and test a complete website using current standards and Dreamweaver functionality.
✔ Dreamweaver-specific tools and options such as templates, libraries, assets and interoperability with the Adobe Creative Suite.
✔ HTML and CSS design tags and tips, including how to organize scalable code that will be applied across multiple pages.
✔ WYSIWYG editing and drag and drop functionality that makes many aspects of web design simple.
✔ Extensive multimedia options that help you incorporate high-resolution images, video, audio and animation into websites and apps.
• Lifetime access to 157 lectures
• 9+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 11600+ people trying to learn the same thing!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Andy is great to listen to and he covers the basics of Dreamweaver in a very easy to understand style and he covers EVERYTHING.Thanks Andy."
- (David Griffith) ★★★★★
"I am ready to use all this information and create websites."
- (Yasmina Lahlou) ★★★★★
Instructed By: InfiniteSkills | High Quality Training
InfiniteSkills is a Canadian based company that offers an ever growing range of high quality eLearning solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples. All InfiniteSkills courses are taught by experts who have a true passion for teaching.
Install the "Udemy Dreamweaver CS5.5 Course" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
Nearpod is a must have application for teachers and schools that have access to a set of mobile devices for their classes.
The Nearpod platform enables teachers to use their Tablet to manage content on students' mobile devices. It combines presentation, collaboration, and real-time assessment tools into one integrated solution.
Before You Start
Nearpod is a synchronous solution for the use of mobile devices in the classroom. To try Nearpod, you will need one Tablet or PC/MAC and at least one other device (tablets, smartphones, Chrome books, PC/MAC), both running Nearpod. All devices should be connected to the Internet.
Nearpod officially supports the following devices on the Android platform: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" and 10", Nexus 7" and 10".
To create an account or log in as a teacher you need to download the Nearpod app on a Tablet.
If you enjoy our SILVER Edition (FREE), you have the option to upgrade your account to the Nearpod GOLD Edition , which offers the following benefits:
- more storage space (up to 3GB),
- larger file uploads (up to 40MB),
- more students per session (up to 50),
- additional interactive features (add audio slides, add twitter timeline, and insert web pages in your presentation),
- student self paced feature (Nearpod homework)
How It Works
Teachers use Nearpod to share content with their students and to manage the flow of the lecture. Students use Nearpod on their mobile devices to receive multimedia content and to participate in engaging assessment and collaboration activities.
Now your students can experience the interactive Nearpod Presentations at their own pace.
Nearpod allows teachers to:
1. Create Content:
Teachers log in to www.nearpod.com to create multimedia presentations with interactive features such as quizzes, videos, polls, drawing tools, and more. They can also access featured presentations from certified publishers and fellow educators.
In the classroom, teachers log in to the Nearpod app to share content with their students and manage the flow of the lecture. Students use the Nearpod app on their devices to receive curricular content, participate in activities and submit responses.
Teachers can see students’ answers in real time on the Nearpod app. Additionally, teachers can log in to www.nearpod.com to access post-session data and obtain detailed activity reports.
Download Nearpod now and sign up for a FREE account to start experiencing the magic of Nearpod!
We're eager to involve educators and get your feedback. Read our story, talk to us, and sign up to support this pioneering use of technology in the classroom.