have one，you may find it is so useful .
it a open source project;
the source is here: https://github.com/6a209/GtalkShare
1) Custom notifications of new messages. Advanced settings of vibration! Private mode and unread message reminders.
2) Wake up your phone when new message is received. You never miss new message even though you listen misic in earphones and see your smart-phone but don’t listen its signal.
3) Quick way to open GTalk. Icon is in status bar!
4) Easy way to observe status of GTalk server connection. Red icon notifies you about disconnect!
And last but not least. All features could be combined or used separately.
Tags: google talk notification status connection wake up vibration online offline private mode reminder.
With the old Gtalk connection it's still possible to know if someone is online and what app he's using with this combinations:
-Hangouts from PC online/away
-Hangouts from mobile
*Unfortunally at the moment it's impossible to know if someone is online or offline from mobile*
*It's not a chat client!*
No personal datas are collected using this application.
Sources are avaiable on github
https://github.com/monossido/Hangout-isOnline with GPLv3 license
* This is a plug-in. It requires Locale from the Android Market.
* This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen..
* No ads!
* This is a plug-in. It requires Locale from the Android Market.
* 15 minutes refund policy is too short to test this app. You can refund this app any time by sending me you order id by e-mail.
1. When there is content to share, choose "Attention to Google Talk" from "Share".
2. Google Talk starts and a contact list is displayed. Please select an address to send the content.
3. A chat screen is displayed. Long tap with text input box and choose "Paste" to share the content.
This application use the Android TextToSpeech system to speech the following:
- Caller ID on receiving calls;
- Sms sender and text on new sms;
- HTCMail/GMail/Voicemail sender and text on new message (multiple accounts, no setup required);
- Calendar Events
- GTalk chats (no setup required)
- Locale/Tasker support
- Bluetooth headset support
- Three state Home widget (On, Bluetooth routing on, disabled)
Supported UI lang: en,it. You can change the text of alerts in TalkToMe settings to support your language.
For bugs or suggestions write me so I can quick fix problems! If you like this app please click on some banner to support me.
This one is only a key to remove ads!
Control your phone through GTalk / XMPP (Jabber)
Note: GTalkSMS is not a chat client, its a service on your android phone that connects to GTalk/XMPP and waits for special commands and informs a GTalk/XMPP account about new SMS Messages / Incoming Calls / Battery State / etc.
* Receive and send SMS from a GTalk/XMPP conversation.
* Search for :
- contacts from GMail or Exchange,
- old SMS,
- call logs.
* Start GMap, Google Street view or Google navigation from an address entered in a GTalk/XMPP conversation.
* Copy text to android clipboard or text boxes from your PC with a real keyboard.
* Get your Android phone clipboard.
* Execute shell commands.
* Receive notifications from incoming SMS or incoming calls.
* Dial a contact on your phone.
* Mark SMS as read.
* Make your phone ring.
* Make your phone send you geolocalization links (GMap links) to track down your phone.
Widget and a notification icon are also available.
For setup instructions go to the project page http://code.google.com/p/gtalksms
For Tasker / Locale integration visit http://code.google.com/p/gtalksms/wiki/PublicActions
If you need help or have some suggestions, you are welcome to post in gtalksms-users group (http://groups.google.com/group/gtalksms-users).
Please DON'T use the Android Market comment function for such things.
Note 1. The app might not be able to run since it needs a lot of memory, so just give it a try and if you need help contact us.
Note 2. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
In this version you can add two servers (XMPP Server or Dynamic DNS Updaters) and optionally three users. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy XMPP Server Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
And we haven't mentioned all yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Run an XMPP Server / Jabber Server
- Use the built-in certificate or use your own for SSL/TLS
- Start/Stop a server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Set users
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- The XMPP Server can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Enable modules: entity time, ping, adhoc commands, inband registration, service administration
- Add multiple XMPP Servers
- For every XMPP Server you can set name, domain, port, vibrate on a new connection, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, or start on boot, set SSL, set modules: entity time, ping, adhoc commands, inband registration, service administration
- For SSL/TLS: use our SSL certificate, use your own keystore, set keystore type (BKS or PKCS12), set keystore password
- Add multiple users to every XMPP Server
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
No Need CWM Recovery!
Need Root Access!
Made By Myanmar =D
Custom Recovery မလုိဘဲ
Android 4.0 ကေန 4.0.4 အထိ လုပ္ေဆာင္ႏုိင္ပါတယ္။
More from developer
In-App Billing: If it gives you errors please check that you only have one google account on the device, that your Play app is at least version 3.9. If you still have issues send me an email with your android version number. Evidently Google has not worked out all the kinks in V3 of the billing library yet.
Integrates with http://gw2lfg.com
Lists people currently looking for a group, their region, which dungeon/event they would like to do.
Also allows you to add your own listing! (Listings expire after 60 minutes)
Keywords: gw2, guild wars, guild wars 2, looking for group, lfg, gw2lfg, fohtoh