1. When there is content to share, choose "Attention to Google Talk" from "Share".
2. Google Talk starts and a contact list is displayed. Please select an address to send the content.
3. A chat screen is displayed. Long tap with text input box and choose "Paste" to share the content.
have one，you may find it is so useful .
it a open source project;
the source is here: https://github.com/6a209/GtalkShare
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Talk To Search Google has no affiliation with Google, Inc
Google Now, Everywhere.
With Open Mic+ for Google Now, access all the commands from anywhere on your phone, while driving, or while away from your phone! Simply say "Okay Google", wave your hand, or shake your phone. Screen on, screen off Google Now will be ready to listen.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Google Now becomes more conversational as after a search just say Okay Google to start a new one. And even better get the answers to your questions while your hands are tied, or when you're on the couch, or in the car.
TOMORROW'S FEATURES TODAY
Everybody's talking about the new Touchless Controls features for the Moto X, but now any phone that is running Jelly Bean or higher can have the same experience.
Open Mic+ will run in the background and can be configured to start at boot so that it truly becomes part of the phone.
Truly automate your device by combining the endless command list of Tasker with the ease of access of Open Mic!
CHANGE YOUR HOT PHRASE
With Open Mic+ you aren’t limited to “Okay Google”. Live out your sci-fi fantasies, support your favorite team, and just feel awesome with complete control over your phone.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT IN THE DONATE VERSION
Hi, my name is Ryan Senanayake and I'm a Junior still in high school. As the amount of time I have spent on this project grows to more than 1000 hours, I need to better justify the time I spend on development. The Free version will in no way be hobbled and will continue to receive bug fixes + performance/battery improvements, but from now on, new features will be added to the Donate version. It will only cost $2 and if you are not able to spend this, by simply sharing to two social media sites, you can receive a free donate version.
Open Mic+ is in active development, a low market review doesn’t help! Please press the support button in-app.
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Design/Graphics Assistance: Adriano Loiacono
Translators: Paulo Calvo (Legacy Spanish), David Margolin (Legacy Spanish), Christian Meyer (German), Chiko Del Maiz (French), Y. Demers (French), ASHURiCAN iDe (French), Ján Kučera (Slovak), Billy Zhu (Chinese), John Larsson (Swedish), Mohamed H. (Arabic), Adriano Loiacono (Italian), Arthur Tretuhin (Russian), Julijan Nikolic (Serbian), Mehmet Can Ekinci (Turkish), Gert-Jan Anema (Dutch), Maxim van Loo (Dutch), Soedhier Bansidhar (Dutch), Jorim Tielemans (Dutch), and Jaakko Salminen (Finnish)
Speak n Talk Calculator can recognize spoken compounded mathematical equations. For example you can say whats negative 2 plus 2 times 5 divided 3 minus 4 point 5 (-2+2*5/3-4.5) ? and Speak n Talk Calculator will respond with the correct result. But Wait there is more, you can also use the number keys to type in equations as well! Speak n Talk Calculator can even tell you jokes, just say "Tell me a Joke"
I recommend IVONA Text-To-Speech HQ for high quality voices over the default android voice.
Let the Speak n Talk Calculator do the Math and Speaking for you!
1) Custom notifications of new messages. Advanced settings of vibration! Private mode and unread message reminders.
2) Wake up your phone when new message is received. You never miss new message even though you listen misic in earphones and see your smart-phone but don’t listen its signal.
3) Quick way to open GTalk. Icon is in status bar!
4) Easy way to observe status of GTalk server connection. Red icon notifies you about disconnect!
And last but not least. All features could be combined or used separately.
Tags: google talk notification status connection wake up vibration online offline private mode reminder.
How can I enable it and set it as the default input method/keyboard on my Android phone?
- On Android 5.x and newer versions:
Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, go to Current Keyboard -> Choose Keyboards -> Check “Google Hindi Input” -> back to “Language & input” -> Current Keyboard -> Select “Hinglish & Hindi Google Hindi Input”
When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by clicking the keyboard icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On Android 4.x:
Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, check Google Hindi Input, then click Default and select “Hindi” in the “Choose input method” dialog.
When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by selecting “Choose input method” in the Notification area.
How can I enable/disable Hinglish, Hindi or handwriting keyboard?
Go to Settings->Language & Input->Google Hindi Input->Keyboard, under “Select keyboard type” section, check the keyboard types you like.
How can I change keyboard theme?
Pick the theme you like at Settings->Language & Input->Google Hindi Input->Keyboard->Keyboard theme.
How can I use this application?
- Toggle the button “a->अ” on English keyboard to turn on/off transliteration mode.
- In the transliteration mode, you can type Hindi word in English characters and the app will convert them to Hindi.
- For example, type “hindi” and then you will get the word हिंदी from a list.
- By turning off the transliteration mode on English keyboard (by pressing the button “a->अ” again), you can type in English.
- Toggle the globe button to switch between English and Hindi keyboard
- Vowels are changed to matra automatically after typing consonants.
- Long press characters(vowels and consonants) to type variations of characters. For example, long press “ई” you can type “ई” or “ी”, long press “क” you can type क, कं, क्र or र्क.
• A useful complement to touchscreen typing or voice input
• A fun way to enter emojis by drawing
• Useful for languages that can be challenging to type on a standard keyboard
• Works across your Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 and up
• If you claim your handwriting is terrible, try it out and see if it can convince you otherwise
You can also configure it to hide images and videos from your device gallery by entering the password.
After installation it will ask you to set a 4 digit PIN, and will show the configuration options to lock these apps.
You can customize auto-lock time, so you don't need to enter the PIN every time you change task on your device.
If you enter a wrong pin and your phone has front camera, it will take a picture of the intruder and save it inside the application.
Have fun in detecting the intruder! (Only devices with front camera)
★ It's free and has no limitations.
★ Best Whatsapp Lock on market
★ Keep your messages safe
★ Protect uninstallation and settings for more security
★ Capture intruders when wrong PIN entered. Have Fun :)
★ Customize autolock time
★ It is ultra lightweight. Uses low resources and space.
★ Minimun special permissions required
★ Design attractive and simple user interface.
If you like our work, please don't forget the stars :)
NOTE: This application is not related to Whatsapp company in anyway
- Android TV support.
- Gesture typing on Korean keyboard.
- VoiceIME: Enter text using voice input.
- Suggestion dictionary: Suggests corrections for mistyped words and suggests next word after typing one word.
- Single Vowel layout: Provides larger buttons to reduce mistyping.
- H/W Keyboard support (Shift + Space or Right Alt or Ha/En key to switch between Hangul and English).
[How to enable]
- Settings > Language & input > Check Google Korean Input
- Touch Default (Input method) > Select Korean (Google Korean Input)
[How to disable]
- Settings > Apps > All > Google Korean Input > Disable
This voice search app uses Voice Search by Google.
- voice search on different languages (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on Yandex search engine
- voice search on Google search engine
- voice search on Wikipedia (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on YouTube video search engine
- voice search on Google Play
- all in one app (voice search on most of popular sites)
- choosing the right result of a voice recognition
- quick editing of your voice search request
Voice Search Advanced saves your time and makes your life easier!
So, if you need a good voice search app - Voice Search Advanced is a great choise!
(p.s. for now app has no widget, but quick search widget is coming soon)
1. Main Feature
- Reading SMS MMS
- Reading message from messenger and SNS applications
- Supporting Languages for SMS Reading are English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and Korean.
User must download each language version of Tone & Talk respectively for SMS Reading.
2.How to set SNS for reading
- Settings > Accessibility > Services >Tone & Talk > Set to On
- Select SNS and Messenger in Tone & Talk™ application
+ Mono : HBM-260, HBM-280, HBM-216, HBM-290
+ Stereo : HBS-700, HBS-730, HBS-600, HBS-800, HBS-750, HBS-900
* Devices not on the list is not supported.
LG, LG Electronics, Bluetooth Headset, Bluetooth, BT, Tone&Talk, LG Tone&Talk, LG accessory, LG Electronics, LG Mobile Accessory, SMS Reader, Tone and Talk, Tone & Talk
Now you can save time! Talk 2 Calculate comes with exciting features. Talk 2 Calculate can recognize spoken mathematical equations like 212 plus 431 minus 511 plus 822 plus 233 multiplied by 14 divided by 7 (212+431-511+822+233*14/7)
and Talk 2 Calculate will give you the correct result.
1. It uses Speech Recogition for input and also provides the user with functionality such as record management.
2. Store records with different names and reuse those records whenever you feel the need.
3. It also provides the ability of calculation confirmation by using Talkback service.
4. Keypad is also provided incase the user wants to use traditional calculator.
Internet connection is needed for using speech recognition.
Please select Google as your default Voice Recognizer for better performance
Settings->Language and Input->Speech->Voice Recognizer->Google
Please select a Text to speech engine before running the app .
Settings->Language & Input -> Text-to-Speech output -> Select one of the preferred engines (Usually Pico TTS).
This one is only a key to remove ads!
Control your phone through GTalk / XMPP (Jabber)
Note: GTalkSMS is not a chat client, its a service on your android phone that connects to GTalk/XMPP and waits for special commands and informs a GTalk/XMPP account about new SMS Messages / Incoming Calls / Battery State / etc.
* Receive and send SMS from a GTalk/XMPP conversation.
* Search for :
- contacts from GMail or Exchange,
- old SMS,
- call logs.
* Start GMap, Google Street view or Google navigation from an address entered in a GTalk/XMPP conversation.
* Copy text to android clipboard or text boxes from your PC with a real keyboard.
* Get your Android phone clipboard.
* Execute shell commands.
* Receive notifications from incoming SMS or incoming calls.
* Dial a contact on your phone.
* Mark SMS as read.
* Make your phone ring.
* Make your phone send you geolocalization links (GMap links) to track down your phone.
Widget and a notification icon are also available.
For setup instructions go to the project page http://code.google.com/p/gtalksms
For Tasker / Locale integration visit http://code.google.com/p/gtalksms/wiki/PublicActions
If you need help or have some suggestions, you are welcome to post in gtalksms-users group (http://groups.google.com/group/gtalksms-users).
Please DON'T use the Android Market comment function for such things.
In-App Billing: If it gives you errors please check that you only have one google account on the device, that your Play app is at least version 3.9. If you still have issues send me an email with your android version number. Evidently Google has not worked out all the kinks in V3 of the billing library yet.
Integrates with http://gw2lfg.com
Lists people currently looking for a group, their region, which dungeon/event they would like to do.
Also allows you to add your own listing! (Listings expire after 60 minutes)
G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/103185345835333222678
Keywords: gw2, guild wars, guild wars 2, looking for group, lfg, gw2lfg, fohtoh