have one，you may find it is so useful .
it a open source project;
the source is here: https://github.com/6a209/GtalkShare
1. When there is content to share, choose "Attention to Google Talk" from "Share".
2. Google Talk starts and a contact list is displayed. Please select an address to send the content.
3. A chat screen is displayed. Long tap with text input box and choose "Paste" to share the content.
Talk To Search Google has no affiliation with Google, Inc
Speak n Talk Calculator can recognize spoken compounded mathematical equations. For example you can say whats negative 2 plus 2 times 5 divided 3 minus 4 point 5 (-2+2*5/3-4.5) ? and Speak n Talk Calculator will respond with the correct result. But Wait there is more, you can also use the number keys to type in equations as well! Speak n Talk Calculator can even tell you jokes, just say "Tell me a Joke"
I recommend IVONA Text-To-Speech HQ for high quality voices over the default android voice.
Let the Speak n Talk Calculator do the Math and Speaking for you!
How can I enable it and set it as the default input method/keyboard on my Android phone?
- On Android 5.x and newer versions:
Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, go to Current Keyboard -> Choose Keyboards -> Check “Google Hindi Input” -> back to “Language & input” -> Current Keyboard -> Select “Hinglish & Hindi Google Hindi Input”
When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by clicking the keyboard icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On Android 4.x:
Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, check Google Hindi Input, then click Default and select “Hindi” in the “Choose input method” dialog.
When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by selecting “Choose input method” in the Notification area.
How can I enable/disable Hinglish, Hindi or handwriting keyboard?
Go to Settings->Language & Input->Google Hindi Input->Keyboard, under “Select keyboard type” section, check the keyboard types you like.
How can I change keyboard theme?
Pick the theme you like at Settings->Language & Input->Google Hindi Input->Keyboard->Keyboard theme.
How can I use this application?
- Toggle the button “a->अ” on English keyboard to turn on/off transliteration mode.
- In the transliteration mode, you can type Hindi word in English characters and the app will convert them to Hindi.
- For example, type “hindi” and then you will get the word हिंदी from a list.
- By turning off the transliteration mode on English keyboard (by pressing the button “a->अ” again), you can type in English.
- Toggle the globe button to switch between English and Hindi keyboard
- Vowels are changed to matra automatically after typing consonants.
- Long press characters(vowels and consonants) to type variations of characters. For example, long press “ई” you can type “ई” or “ी”, long press “क” you can type क, कं, क्र or र्क.
Google Now, Everywhere.
With Open Mic+ for Google Now, access all the commands from anywhere on your phone, while driving, or while away from your phone! Simply say "Okay Google", wave your hand, or shake your phone. Screen on, screen off Google Now will be ready to listen.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Google Now becomes more conversational as after a search just say Okay Google to start a new one. And even better get the answers to your questions while your hands are tied, or when you're on the couch, or in the car.
TOMORROW'S FEATURES TODAY
Everybody's talking about the new Touchless Controls features for the Moto X, but now any phone that is running Jelly Bean or higher can have the same experience.
Open Mic+ will run in the background and can be configured to start at boot so that it truly becomes part of the phone.
Truly automate your device by combining the endless command list of Tasker with the ease of access of Open Mic!
CHANGE YOUR HOT PHRASE
With Open Mic+ you aren’t limited to “Okay Google”. Live out your sci-fi fantasies, support your favorite team, and just feel awesome with complete control over your phone.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT IN THE DONATE VERSION
Hi, my name is Ryan Senanayake and I'm a Junior still in high school. As the amount of time I have spent on this project grows to more than 1000 hours, I need to better justify the time I spend on development. The Free version will in no way be hobbled and will continue to receive bug fixes + performance/battery improvements, but from now on, new features will be added to the Donate version. It will only cost $2 and if you are not able to spend this, by simply sharing to two social media sites, you can receive a free donate version.
Open Mic+ is in active development, a low market review doesn’t help! Please press the support button in-app.
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Design/Graphics Assistance: Adriano Loiacono
Translators: Paulo Calvo (Legacy Spanish), David Margolin (Legacy Spanish), Christian Meyer (German), Chiko Del Maiz (French), Y. Demers (French), ASHURiCAN iDe (French), Ján Kučera (Slovak), Billy Zhu (Chinese), John Larsson (Swedish), Mohamed H. (Arabic), Adriano Loiacono (Italian), Arthur Tretuhin (Russian), Julijan Nikolic (Serbian), Mehmet Can Ekinci (Turkish), Gert-Jan Anema (Dutch), Maxim van Loo (Dutch), Soedhier Bansidhar (Dutch), Jorim Tielemans (Dutch), and Jaakko Salminen (Finnish)
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
1) Custom notifications of new messages. Advanced settings of vibration! Private mode and unread message reminders.
2) Wake up your phone when new message is received. You never miss new message even though you listen misic in earphones and see your smart-phone but don’t listen its signal.
3) Quick way to open GTalk. Icon is in status bar!
4) Easy way to observe status of GTalk server connection. Red icon notifies you about disconnect!
And last but not least. All features could be combined or used separately.
Tags: google talk notification status connection wake up vibration online offline private mode reminder.
This app lets you protect your messages from WhatsApp, BBM, WeChat, Telegram, Viber, LINE, Hangouts, GTalk, Facebook, SMS, Kakao Talk, Kik Messenger, Tango, SnapChat, Twitter, Instagram, Tinder, MeetMe, Skype and Yahoo Messenger behind a PIN. Keep you privacy and maintain secure!
You can also configure it to protect your images and videos from your device gallery.
After installation it will ask you to set a 4 digit PIN, and will show the configuration options to lock these apps.
You can customize auto-lock time, so you don't need to enter the PIN every time you change task on your device.
If you enter a wrong pin and your phone has front camera, it will take a picture of the intruder and save it inside the application.
Have fun in detecting the intruder! (Only devices with front camera)
★ It's free and has no limitations.
★ Best Whatsapp Lock on market
★ Keep your messages safe
★ Protect uninstallation and settings for more security
★ Capture intruders when wrong PIN entered. Have Fun :)
★ Customize autolock time
★ It is ultra lightweight. Uses low resources and space.
★ Minimun special permissions required
★ Design attractive and simple user interface.
If you like our work, please don't forget the stars :)
NOTE: This application is not related to Whatsapp company in anyway
* This is a plug-in. It requires Locale from the Android Market.
* This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen..
- Android TV support.
- Gesture typing on Korean keyboard.
- VoiceIME: Enter text using voice input.
- Suggestion dictionary: Suggests corrections for mistyped words and suggests next word after typing one word.
- Single Vowel layout: Provides larger buttons to reduce mistyping.
- H/W Keyboard support (Shift + Space or Right Alt or Ha/En key to switch between Hangul and English).
[How to enable]
- Settings > Language & input > Check Google Korean Input
- Touch Default (Input method) > Select Korean (Google Korean Input)
[How to disable]
- Settings > Apps > All > Google Korean Input > Disable
Caller Name Talker speaks out the Incoming caller name and SMS sender name so that you can identify who is calling without looking into your phone. It can even read the SMS content for you.
This app does not support playing name alert through Bluetooth, though wired headset is supported.
PRO version has the additional benefits:-
• No Ads.
• Assured response from developer in case you have any problems.
• Options to change Language in Voice Settings.
• More language support in the future.
Features of this app :-
• Temporarily disable this feature without uninstalling application.
• Options to play caller name only if the caller name is in contacts list.
• Adjust Volume – Use ringer volume or use custom set volume.
• Turn off caller name alert feature if Phone is in silent mode.
• Configure time interval to repeat playing caller name.
• Flip phone to stop caller name alert while phone is ringing.
• Customize playing message by adding message before and after caller name. Eg:- John Doe Calling
• Alert SMS Sender name while receiving an SMS.
• Customize playing message when receiving SMS by adding message before and after SMS sender name. Eg:- SMS From John Doe
• Change voice speed and pitch settings.
• Option to test current voice speed and pitch by using custom message.
• Read SMS content.
• Options to change Language in Voice Settings.
• Route voice to Headset if headset is connected.
Thanks to Jiri Egermaier from the Czech Republic for help with the translation into Czech language.
Thank you Mayada Hassan for helping with Arabic translation.
Thank you Adriana Falotico for the Spanish translation.
If you find it difficult to use this software, feel free to mail me at email@example.com. For better response, go to the troubleshoot screen of app and click on the "Click Here to Mail Me" text at bottom to send mail with app log. We will respond within 24 hours.
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
Also, please consult the FAQ on the website before sending me an email.
GO Keyboard Emoji, Emoticons Free delivers auto-correction and a user-friendly interface. It supports 60+ languages and thousands of themes. The emoji and emoticons in the keyboard are compatible across all popular apps, like Facebook, Hotmail and Whatsapp etc.
Emoji and Emoticons:
Turn plain text into cute emoji and emoticons! Communicate with emoji and emotions such as ( ^ω^) ! Emoji and emoticons speak 1000 times louder than words! Easy to find emoji and emoticons in keyboard area.
★ FREE Emoji, emoticons and other smiley faces (ʘ‿ʘ)
It is free to use a pack of 800 emoticons, emoji, and smiley faces. They are just like emoji in Facebook and Apple.
★ PERSONALIZED EXPERT
There are 10000+ colorful themes compatible with GO Keyboard and new themes are delivered weekly! You could also set keyboard background wallpaper.
★ WORD CORRECTION
Smart enough to recognize mistyping and provide correction suggestions.
★ VARIOUS LAYOUTS, gesture typing and support for tablet device
It provides various layouts such as QWERTY keyboard, QWERTZ and AZERTY keyboard for pad tablet.
★ TYPE what you speak
Free you with voice input.
★ PRIVACY and security
We will never collect your personal info including credit card information.
What our users said
"Love the emoticons, cute emoji " - Sonia Garcia
For more info, follow us on FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/kLxbSl
Phone Toggle for Google Voice will automatically switch the Google Voice phone that rings when you enter or leave WiFi range.
Together with a Google Voice VoIP app, this allows you to receive calls for free when you've got a good WiFi connection and then use your carrier's minutes when you're out and about!
Phone Toggle is not a Voice Over IP (VoIP) solution; it should be used in conjunction with one. See apps like Spare Phone, Groove IP, Talkatone, etc. The role of this app, Phone Toggle, is quite simple, but crucial! Auto switching makes VoIP work.
To save minutes, you need to take calls with a VoIP app on your phone (which are FREE), so you need your "WiFi Phone" to ring. But you want your "Cell Tower Phone" — your real phone — to ring when you’re not on WiFi. Phone Toggle will set which forwarding phone Google Voice rings for you automatically and seamlessly between the two. When you leave WiFi range, a small amount of mobile data (3G/4G) will be used to toggle the forwarding phones (~2 kB).
Note: Free VoIP calling from Google Voice (Google Chat / Gmail / Google Talk / GTalk) is provided by Google and is currently only available in the United States.
•Automatically switch the phone Google Voice will forward calls to between your cell phone number and your Google Chat phone (“WiFi phone”) based on WiFi connectivity.
•Optional WiFi network whitelist so you can toggle your WiFi phone on only when you are on a reliable WiFi network (pick from your saved networks/SSIDs).
•Manually toggle the forwarding phones for Google Voice yourself if needed. You can also completely disable the auto toggle if desired. You can also lock either “phone” from being auto toggled.
In-App Billing: If it gives you errors please check that you only have one google account on the device, that your Play app is at least version 3.9. If you still have issues send me an email with your android version number. Evidently Google has not worked out all the kinks in V3 of the billing library yet.
Integrates with http://gw2lfg.com
Lists people currently looking for a group, their region, which dungeon/event they would like to do.
Also allows you to add your own listing! (Listings expire after 60 minutes)
G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/103185345835333222678
Keywords: gw2, guild wars, guild wars 2, looking for group, lfg, gw2lfg, fohtoh