Chat with your friends for free and send all types of files with just a simple message.
Two things you can do with Spotbros and you won’t find in any other app:
1. Get 1 TB of storage for free. In Spotbros, just for being a user you can enjoy 1 TB of storage in the cloud for free. Download Spotbros now and save on your cloud up to 1.000 high definition movies, 500 times more of what Dropbox offers for free.
2. Practice “Cloud Messaging”. We’ve merged the storage in the cloud and instant messaging. Visit www.spotbros.com and upload to the cloud your pics, videos and audios. Then share them with your friends and your favorite chat groups from your mobile with a simple message.
Spotbros, the app everyone's talking about!
* FREE, AD-FREE, AND UNCONSTRAINED: The Lite version of WebSharing is entirely free. There are no advertisements displayed, neither on your phone/tablet itself nor in your web browser. Drag-and-drop file upload is included. There are no file-size limitations in the free version. The full version adds more features, but the Lite version is intended to be very functional and useful by itself.
* FILE MANAGER: Use the file browser to upload and download content to and from your device. The file browser is a fully functional file manager, with the ability to move, copy, rename, and delete files and folders on the phone/tablet. DRAG-AND-DROP file upload lets you quickly upload files by simply dragging them into the browser. With Google Chrome, you can event drag-and-drop entire hierarchies of folders. Uploaded files are queued/uploaded sequentially, so you can be repeatedly drag files/folders into WebSharing without worry.
* IMAGE VIEWER: A built-in image viewer provides the ability to display large photos with pan and zoom capabilities.
* VIDEO PLAYER: Play videos stored on the phone directly within the browser. Videos may be downloaded or viewed directly using both HTML5 and Flash-based video players. The HTML5 player has streaming support, letting you quickly skip to a position inside large movies.
* PRIVACY AND PERFORMANCE: Your data never leaves your Wi-Fi network when you use WebSharing. It does not use the Internet / cloud to perform transfers. Your computer and phone/tablet will communicate directly and privately. And because your data doesn't go over the Internet, transfers happen at local network speed.
Network support: WebSharing is intended for use on Wi-Fi networks, but can work over cellular networks if your carrier allows direct access to phones/devices on their network. Most carriers do not allow cellular access.
Browser support: WebSharing supports modern web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
Video format support: WebSharing can play videos using either an HTML5 or Flash-based video player. Video format support varies by browser and operating system. Most current browsers will play MP4 files using HTML5. The Flash player is capable of playing MP4, 3GPP, and FLV files.
This is the "LITE" version of WebSharing. If you'd like more features, you can upgrade to the paid version of WebSharing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.websharing.r1 The full version adds the following additional capabilities:
* A music player that enables you to stream music from your phone/tablet to your computer. Browse your entire music collection, or by artist, album, or playlist.
* Browse photo and video galleries.
* Access your device as a disk drive from your computer using WebDAV.
* Enable a guest access account with customizable restrictions.
More information and documentation are available on our web site: http://android.nextapp.com/site/websharing
★ Sale 50% off SuperBeam PRO
★ Free 14 days PRO trial (find it in the navigation drawer menu!)
SuperBeam 4.0 is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between your devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key (PRO).
No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2015 already!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
• Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
• Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
• Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK's, contacts... You name it!).
• Keep history of all transfer operations.
• Modern Material Design user interface, with simplified send/receive screens (which can be merged under user interface settings).
• Light, dark and AMOLED color themes.
All received files are stored under "/sdcard/SuperBeam" directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don't worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that don't support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.
Get more, upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO and get much more awesome features:
• No more ads.
• Super easy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac)
• Change default save location to any available storage.
• Send entire folders and preserve their structure.
• Receive using manual sharing keys.
• Send to more than one device at the same time.
• Share unlimited number of files on web interface, with the ability to download complete structured zip.
• Unlimited history records.
• And much more!
PRO Version Link
What others are saying
★ "A great file transfer tool for power users" - Android Central
★ "Full-featured and well-written app" - CNET Asia
★ "This app is simple to use, convenient, and most importantly it works!" - XDA Developers
★ "A simple concept: share files of any size via NFC verification" - AndroidPolice.com
★ "A Dream!" - mobiFlip.de
★ "Tap and share files for real!" - YourTechReport.com
★ "Makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier" - NFCWorld.com
★ "The transfer happens lightning fast" - Tested.com
★ One of "10 new Android apps worth checking" - AndroidAndMe.com
XDA support thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2177133
• To be able to send and receive contacts (since SuperBeam 4.0): READ_CONTACTS & WRITE_CONTACTS.
• To manage WiFi Direct connection: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE & CHANGE_WIFI_STATE.
• To receive using QR scanner or Near Field Communication: CAMERA & NFC.
This app uses zxing library for QR code encoding and decoding (https://code.google.com/p/zxing/)
Thrutu comes with six different buttons built in, each a fun and easy way to share information and media during a conversation.
- Location: callers can see each other’s position on a map, updating live as they move.
- Camera: snap and share a photo during a call
- Doodle: instantly share sketches - or annotate maps and photos - during a call.
- Gallery: select and share a photo from those already stored on the phone.
- Contacts: share contact details that will appear instantly in the other caller’s address book.
- Prod: for the first time, you can convey touch in a phone call! Playfully poke the other person by causing their phone to vibrate during the call.
In addition, Thrutu now lets you install extra buttons, many built by the development community using Thrutu's APIs. There are several to choose from, including:
- PayPal: send money, instantly and securely, to the person you're talking to
- Meet Me: quickly find the best place to meet in person
- Shared Search: search and browse the web together
- Coin Flip: make decisions or settle arguments with the flip of a coin
Plus many more! In Thrutu Central you'll find classic games including Tic Tac Toe, shared access to social sites like Flickr and Twitter, and other useful and fun sharing functions - and with new buttons being built all the time, the potential for new sharing capabilities is limitless.
Thrutu also helps you share rich content when you're not on a phone call. From Thrutu’s Contacts or History tab you can choose to send a message to share your location, photos and more using an SMS text message, or interactively if the other person has Thrutu.
Thrutu is changing the conversation. And we’re just beginning.
** Also available on iPhone and BlackBerry! **
With Thrutu, simply make a phone call in the normal way and Thrutu will automatically appear. If you both have Thrutu you'll get live updating maps and near-instant sharing. If you don't both have Thrutu, or if you don't have simultaneous a voice and data connection, then Thrutu will offer to share by SMS.
To share directly and interactively using Thrutu your phone needs WiFi, 3G or 4G coverage; it also needs access to the voice and data networks simultaneously, and not all networks support this - for example, in the US, Verizon and Sprint's 3G networks can't do it. (It's because they are CDMA-based.) In these situations you can still use Thrutu to conveniently share using SMS.
To activate Thrutu we send an SMS to your phone. In most cases activation is fully automatic, but if you see an SMS with a Thrutu link in it please click it to complete activation.
Our activation process verifies your phone number to make sure no-one else can intercept things people share with you. This process is now succeeding for 97% of users, but if you're unlucky enough that it doesn't work for you please use Menu -> Report Problem and we'll try our best to sort it out.