Chat with your friends for free and send all types of files with just a simple message.
Two things you can do with Spotbros and you won’t find in any other app:
1. Get 1 TB of storage for free. In Spotbros, just for being a user you can enjoy 1 TB of storage in the cloud for free. Download Spotbros now and save on your cloud up to 1.000 high definition movies, 500 times more of what Dropbox offers for free.
2. Practice “Cloud Messaging”. We’ve merged the storage in the cloud and instant messaging. Visit www.spotbros.com and upload to the cloud your pics, videos and audios. Then share them with your friends and your favorite chat groups from your mobile with a simple message.
Spotbros, the app everyone's talking about!
- Facebook Messenger
and the others you want.
You can see notifications in your Mobile and select the Apps that you want to receive Notifications or not.
You can select the vibrations number for every selected App.
In some cases you can reply as well. Tested with whatsapp, gmail, hangouts, line, Facebook Messenger.
If you find any bug, please send an email to email@example.com in order to correct it.
If you have any suggestion, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to implement it.
This set of Apps will allow you to receive notifications on your secondary devices such as:
- The tablet you use away from the phone.
- The small mobile that you use for sports and leave your house phablet in safekeeping.
Once installed and configured M2D Notifications Sender on your main phone (which usually use), this forward notifications to your (max 3) secondary devices so you can read them while away from your main phone (if they have internet access) and in many cases will leave you answer them.
On your tablet, or mobile accessory or even watch android, you must install M2D App Notifications Receiver and once configured, you can receive and reply notifications.
For devices can look them eatch others, you need to enter in the App M2D Sender the Receivers codes. This code is shown on the display settings of the M2D Receiver App once it is installed on your secondary device.
In the Receiver M2D App you must enter the IMEI of the main device. This imei is shown on screen settings of the M2D Sender App once installed in your primary device.
There are other security parameters to avoid that anyone can send messages to your device.
On the M2D Sender App you must enter your own key and in the M2D Receiver App the same key that must match since otherwise the messages will be discarded. This key allows the Sender to send messages and that the Receiver will accept. By default Apps already have this code included, but you better change them.
On the M2D Receiver App you must enter your own key and in the M2D Sender App the same key that must match since otherwise the messages will be discarded. This key allows the Sender to send messages and that the Receiver will accept. By default Apps already have this code included, but you better change them.
Additionally, messages are encrypted so that only the recipient can read them. For this an encryption key is used in the settings. By default Apps already have this codebook including, but you better change them.
In addition to receiving notifications, in many cases, action buttons will appear with different options, including reply ones.
You can reply with predefined options and also with the keyboard as usual.
Every time you send an action, we will receive a message with the status of such action, for example if the message was sent or not.
To avoid synchronization issues notifications viewed on the main device are not automatically removed and vice versa.
The M2D Receiver App has a button that can send messages to contacts we have previously received whatsapp messages. This depends on if there are unread messages in whatapp when a new notification arrives, but the app will always be learning and allows you to write to more contacts.
How does it works
- Notifications are encrypted and send with the key configured on the server Apps.
- The server checks the sender and receiver data to see if they are registered and if so sends the message to Google using GCM (What's this?)
- When the Receiver has internet, Google shall forward the notification to Receiver
- The receiver decrypts the message and checks that the keys to Sender and Receiver match
- The receiver displays a notification to the user
In the case of the answers is similar, but completely upside down.
What Can Go Wrong
This program is in Beta and further development of faults that can happen:
- The server that sends notifications is down.
- Google GCM Service stops working
The server never stores the message that it receives, it only makes like a proxy for shipment and is very light.
Further messages are encrypted with the encryption key (change those default)
For now it's free and only the M2D Receiver App has Ads, but could change in the future or not ...
"Share your exact location with friends and family via Google maps. Lost in the city? No problem. Can't find mom and dad? No problem. You can send a secret pass-phrase to your phone if you've lost it (or if you're wondering where your kids are at, at 11:30 in the evening) to have it send its location back to you. Go pro, and the phone can be set to send its location repeatedly.
BAM Rating 10/10"
Share Where is an easy-to-use app that allows you to quickly send your current location to anyone and everyone.
It also includes a home screen widget that allows you to send a predefined message together with your location to multiple recipients via email/SMS or any of your apps with just the click of a widget.
The location is presented as a link to Google maps.
There is no need to register to any community to share your location and the recipients don't have to use any other apps than email, sms or a web browser. The sender doesn't even need a mobile data connection to send the location via SMS.
Share Where is currently available in Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
* Please NOTE: Always enable the GPS on your device before using location sharing apps.
• Let your children use it to update you regarding their current location.
• In case of emergency, you can send a predefined message together with your location with just a click on the widget.
• Set up automatic location replies to certain text messages from trusted people. Great if you want to know your children's location by just sending them an SMS.
• Send an SMS with a secret phrase to your lost phone to get it's current location.
• Schedule repeated messages to regularly inform someone (for example someone who is expecting you to arrive) about your current location. (Pro version only)
• Set a timer that will send your location in a specific time unless you cancel it. Great when walking alone late at night or when doing extreme sports like mountaineering.
• Integrate it with apps like Tasker, Locale, Llama, E-Robot or MacroDroid for advanced scheduling.
On Android 4.2 or higher the widget can also be added to your lock screen.
Share where is very battery efficient and runs only when sending messages. No battery draining background processes are running.
If you want to use your default Gmail account for sending emails without having to enter your password, just create an app specific password. The procedure is described here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?hl=en
The lite version contains ads and is limited to maximum 2 recipients. In the Pro version you can also share a location message with any other app (like Google+, Facebook, Twitter, MSN, WhatsApp etc)
Keywords: widget, location, position, sms, email, emergency, GPS, maps, safety, SOS, my location, find my phone
Thrutu comes with six different buttons built in, each a fun and easy way to share information and media during a conversation.
- Location: callers can see each other’s position on a map, updating live as they move.
- Camera: snap and share a photo during a call
- Doodle: instantly share sketches - or annotate maps and photos - during a call.
- Gallery: select and share a photo from those already stored on the phone.
- Contacts: share contact details that will appear instantly in the other caller’s address book.
- Prod: for the first time, you can convey touch in a phone call! Playfully poke the other person by causing their phone to vibrate during the call.
In addition, Thrutu now lets you install extra buttons, many built by the development community using Thrutu's APIs. There are several to choose from, including:
- PayPal: send money, instantly and securely, to the person you're talking to
- Meet Me: quickly find the best place to meet in person
- Shared Search: search and browse the web together
- Coin Flip: make decisions or settle arguments with the flip of a coin
Plus many more! In Thrutu Central you'll find classic games including Tic Tac Toe, shared access to social sites like Flickr and Twitter, and other useful and fun sharing functions - and with new buttons being built all the time, the potential for new sharing capabilities is limitless.
Thrutu also helps you share rich content when you're not on a phone call. From Thrutu’s Contacts or History tab you can choose to send a message to share your location, photos and more using an SMS text message, or interactively if the other person has Thrutu.
Thrutu is changing the conversation. And we’re just beginning.
** Also available on iPhone and BlackBerry! **
With Thrutu, simply make a phone call in the normal way and Thrutu will automatically appear. If you both have Thrutu you'll get live updating maps and near-instant sharing. If you don't both have Thrutu, or if you don't have simultaneous a voice and data connection, then Thrutu will offer to share by SMS.
To share directly and interactively using Thrutu your phone needs WiFi, 3G or 4G coverage; it also needs access to the voice and data networks simultaneously, and not all networks support this - for example, in the US, Verizon and Sprint's 3G networks can't do it. (It's because they are CDMA-based.) In these situations you can still use Thrutu to conveniently share using SMS.
To activate Thrutu we send an SMS to your phone. In most cases activation is fully automatic, but if you see an SMS with a Thrutu link in it please click it to complete activation.
Our activation process verifies your phone number to make sure no-one else can intercept things people share with you. This process is now succeeding for 97% of users, but if you're unlucky enough that it doesn't work for you please use Menu -> Report Problem and we'll try our best to sort it out.