Keep up with a healthy lifestyle, even if you're always busy.
It seems difficult to cope with modern times and take care of your health at the same time, but it is not impossible with a friendly and easy to use application.
MentorSano, your pocket coach and nutritionist. Sign up and notice the change.
Technology and science are on your side, taking in consideration your profile and offering you the best advice, together with a menu adapted to your needs. That is why the results of proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle are always: more energy, more mental clarity and a stronger immunity.
You can stop worrying by leaving nutrition management to MentorSano.
Through this program we want to make sure that you stay engaged every day in the process of maintaining health, with health-relevant information that will make you more and more aware of how important is what you do every day.
How the MentorSano app works:
- by answering a questionnaire, MentorSano will create personalised tips and a dedicated nutrition program to achieve the goal you want
- depending on your lifestyle algorithm, the program will suggest you some delicious and healthy recipes that you can cook regularly
- the application will motivate you to do your job through notifications and digital bonuses that will become your allies
- you will receive a set of personalised tips, specially created for you; following this tips, you will rich faster an optimal balance in your health;
- you will be able to track your progress and MentorSano will remind you when you need to measure or weigh yourself again
- you don't have to remember anything, you will have predefined and assigned notifications for breakfast, lunch and the optimal hydration time
- you benefit from a personalised bonus system, with the possibility of obtaining amazing bonuses
- you get suggestions for main meals at a touch away
- you can add custom tasks and thus make them easier to monitor
- you have a dashboard that keeps you motivated to reach your goal
- you have a newsfeed with interesting articles, with the latest research and studies so that you can better understand what is important for your health