Thumbraise is a mobile-first venture network, where startups find investors using short-pitches.
Startups and investors waste a lot of time and money seeking each other out, and often spend time seeking the wrong investments, and don’t have access to the best investments. We have invented a platform to solve this problem.
Our platform measures and predicts the attention of investor’s engagement on pitches, and we curate a feed of startup pitches for investors to explore and discover new startup opportunities for investment.
• Create and upload a series of short-form video pitches and your pitch deck.
• Submit your pitch across a list of investor-curated channels.
• Interested investors make the first move, and you’ll be notified to connect.
• Thumbraise allows you to save your valuable time while gaining access to a network of investors that goes beyond your existing network.
• Share your video pitch directly with investors to increase interest and secure a follow-up meeting
• Coming soon: The ability to gain valuable insights revealing how investors are engaging with your pitch.
• Coming soon: Split-test pitch versions to see which message is resonating with investors.
• Discovering startups doesn’t have to be clunky and awkward.
• Host private or public deal-flow networks for pitch review and discussion
• Share access to your deal-networks with unique access links to solicit pitches off your existing social media, email, and website presence.
• For discovery, customize your feed of startup pitches by following the channels you are interested in.
• Learn more about the companies by watching their pitch videos, browsing their pitch deck, and meeting the team.
• Not interested in a company? Quickly head back to the feed to discover other opportunities.
• If interested, connect with founders to setup off-platform meetings.