• Build a real, customizable shopping list you can use week after week
• Easily view Tom Thumb's Weekly Ad for your store on the go
• Load savings on the go with Just for U digital coupons and personalized deals
• Use our store locator to find the closest Tom Thumb store
If you have a problem logging in, please call customer service at 1-877-723-3929.
What are the differences between Chardonnay, Pinot Gris; or Pinot Grigio? If you don’t know the answers you’re not the only one; there are countless names for varieties and styles of Australian wines.
How do you pronounce these names? Where do they come from? Why does one variety have different names?
With Grapes 101 you can find 171 grape varieties and their names; cross-indexed with 7 main wine styles and countries of origin. Grapes 101 lists the countless names for varieties and styles presented in an easy to navigate database. So next time you’re gazing at the wine list scratching your head, Grapes 101 will provide the answers.
Grapes 101 will deliver the grape or wine style you want quickly, without embarrassment and will even teach you how to say it!
Variety Descriptions: The A-Z listing under the 196 most common variety names makes finding your grape easy. Enjoy the descriptions and impress your friends with a world of grape knowledge at your fingertips.
Say It: Choosing a variety is one thing, saying it is another! Don't worry, there’s a guide to each variety’s pro-noun-see-ay-shon.
Country Of Origin: From Australia, to Italy, to the USA ... 19 countries are flagged, and varieties are cross-indexed under each.
Vineyards, Cellar Doors & Wineries:
Location, Location, Location! Is your grape prolific in Australia? Shiraz has 2580 producers and Shalistin just one! The answer will be revealed, along with a good regional example.
Varieties can be used for White wines, Rose-Styles, Red wines, Sparkling wines, Dessert wines, Fortifieds and are used in Cask wines (affectionately known as “Goon Bags”). Styles and varieties are cross-indexed and shown with the appropriate glass shape.
All information in this application is sourced from the rich VineFinders wine industry database.
Facebook: Search for Grapes 101
With over 100 wineries in the state of Pennsylvania, you're certain to find one near you. Wine Country helps you experience them with features like:
- list all wineries by name
- list wineries by region
- show wineries on map (map view or satellite view)
- one-click navigate from map view or list view
- one-click dailing of winery
- one-click access to email winery
- hours of operation clearly displayed
Wine is only one part of the winery experience. Wine Country helps you embrace the entire experience with additional features such as:
- wine pairing list
- link to local wine events in your area
- tasting tips from PennsylvaniaWine.com
Wineries are sourced by Pennsylvania Wines. If your favorite is not listed (a possibility if they are not members of the association), send an email with the name and website address. A link to the developer is accessible off the Menu within the app.
Access fine location and access coarse location permissions are used only to display your location when using maps.
Follow on Twitter @AndroidsFuture
When you add Wine You must be Choose Location if You choose cellar Open Two fields new stock and Units of cellar. The wine display on all wine category. if You choose otherthen cellar all the wine goes to empty category because its had drunk may be at your friends home etc .
More from developer
There you are in the wine aisle, staring at thousands of bottles, trying to figure out what to buy. It’s overwhelming – so many choices, and no easy way to figure it out. Well, now there is!
THE SOLUTION EVERYONE NEEDS
Thumbs Up WineFinder is the only app specifically designed to match you with the best wines you can find in the supermarket or warehouse store you’re shopping in – while you’re standing in the wine aisle! You just tap the price, type of wine – even the food you’re having – and we match you with the best bottles. Not just ANY bottles, the BEST bottles! And, with coverage in over 50 of the largest chains like Trader Joe’s, Costco, and Whole Foods, you’ll always find the best wines in a store near you.
FINALLY, A WINE APP FOR EVERYONE (except snobs)
Beginner or connoisseur, with Thumbs Up WineFinder, you’ll save time, save money, and completely avoid the bad bottles. It’s a great feeling – you’ll understand as soon as you use it.
We know you don’t have a lot of time to spend in the wine aisle. So, we designed Thumbs Up WineFinder to deliver the best wines to your phone faster than you can pick a wine yourself! With a few taps of the screen, you’ll instantly see the best bottles in the store. How do we know they're the best? Because we’ve professionally reviewed them all!
All wines are rated on Value, so you’ll know how much each wine is actually worth. For the first time, you’ll know which $10.00 bottle is really worth $20.00! Plus, you’ll avoid the $10.00 bottle that’s only worth $3.00.
AVOID THE BAD BOTTLES
If you’re like most shoppers, it’s hard to feel confident when selecting a bottle of wine. Remember the last bottle you decided to try that turned out to be a disappointment? Never again! With Thumbs Up WineFinder, you can experiment worry-free, because the bad bottles are filtered out!
SEARCH WHEN YOU’RE IN THE STORE
• Instantly find the best wines in the supermarket or warehouse store you’re shopping in.
• Full-screen bottle photos make it easy to find the best wines on the shelf.
• Find wines by price, type, the food you’re having for dinner – even specific flavors you like!
• Easy-to-read reviews that show you the Value of the wine you’re buying.
• Always up-to-date, with hundreds of new reviews added each month.
BROWSE WHEN YOU’RE AT HOME
• See why we’re already the #3 most watched wine channel on YouTube!
• Check out our entertaining videos on everything from “How to Pronounce Gewurztraminer” to “What Wine Goes with BBQ?” to “How to Open a Bottle of Wine Without a Corkscrew.”
• Watch reviews on the best (and worst!) wines hitting the shelves.
• You’ll laugh, you’ll learn…you’ll encounter surprises!
SAVE & SHARE YOUR FAVORITES!
• Whenever you find something you want to save, just add it to My Wine!
• Share your favorites by email, text, Twitter, and Facebook!
• Take a few of your own notes.
• Add your own star ratings.
WHAT WE’RE NOT
Thumbs Up WineFinder is a fun, effective tool, but we’re not perfect (yet!). Most stores don’t have the ability to provide us with store-specific data, so every single wine will not be in every single store every single time. But don’t worry – you’ll always find plenty of great bottles in your local store.
EXPERTS WORKING FOR YOU
Our professional reviewers taste hundreds of new wines every month, weed out the bad bottles, and make sure that every new wine you buy has one thing in common: QUALITY.
Save time. Save money. Avoid “bad.” Use the Thumbs Up WineFinder! We’re matching real people with great wine.