Use Wine Tracker to:
■ View your wine cellar contents
■ Track orders (shipments, wine futures)
■ Maintain a wishlist of wines you would like to try
■ Sort, search, and select the next bottle to try
■ Setup drinking windows and alerts for when to open that special bottle
■ Seamlessly share your database across your devices
■ Quickly search the internet for information about your wines
■ Enter tasting notes, take photos, and enter ratings
■ Share your tasting experiences with your friends
■ Import/Export your database as a spreadsheet with your PC
The free version of the app allows you to try out the application before purchasing. In addition to displaying ads, it provides the following limits:
■ Can store up to 50 wines/orders/wishlist/gone items
■ Disables ability to take & attach photos of your wines
■ Disables ability to use the barcode scanner
■ Disables detailed rating guide (nose/balance/complexity/etc)
■ Disables drink/hold & rating information for regions & vintages
■ Disables "Family" feature to quickly find similar wines to the one you're viewing
Wine Tracker will download a small database containing hundreds of regions, subregions & varietals. You can easily add new country/region/subregion/varietal combos by pressing the bottom-right button in the Regions database screen.
We would like to hear your feedback as well as what features you'd like to see in upcoming releases. You can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application requires the following permissions:
Network communications: allows access to the internet to sync the regions database, and to perform online searches on a particular wine
Storage: allows you to export/save your wine database to your SD card.
or… if you want to know more about a particular bottle
or… if you are in vacation in France and you want to know what kind of wine can be found in the area…
Download FRENCH WINES, an application by GUIDE HACHETTE DES VINS, the famous French wine guide!
Exclusive content : Comprehensive information, written by the experts of the Guide Hachette des Vins
HOW TO CHOOSE AND SERVE WINE:
• Know the quality of every french vintage since 1945 thanks to 700 ratings!
• Find information about “appellation controlée” wines: description, colors and aromas, grape variety, ageing capacity and service temperature .
LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT WINE:
• A complete cartography of wine growing regions of France
• A dictionary to understand the vocabulary of wine, with 230 definitions
AN EASY-TO-USE APPLICATION:
• A search engine to easily find a wine or definition
• All the vintage ratings available in a few clicks for each region
• Quality design
For more information and to get access to wine tasting notes from the Guide Hachette des Vins: www.hachette-vins.com
Приложение, позволяющее найти интересующий алкогольный напиток (вино и не только), получить дополнительную информацию, сформировать свой “винный шкаф”, узнать мнение окружающих об этом напитке, поделиться своими впечатлениями о напитке с друзьями и всем миром. Приложение тесно интегрировано с популярными социальными сетями и Вы не будете одиноки!
wine-gu.ru откроет Вам доступ к огромному каталогу алкогольных напитков, содержащему тысячи наименований вин, коньяков, шампанского и другого алкоголя, а также подробные описания и интересные факты.
Используемая приложением база данных, содержит наиболее полный и достоверный ассортимент вин, которые предлагаются в ресторанах, магазинах и торговых сетях стран СНГ. Помимо вина в каталоге конечно присутствует: коньяк, виски, бренди, водка, ром, теклила, граппа и т.д.
Поддерживается сканнер штрих-кодов. Позволит быстро поискать в базе интересующий напиток по распознанному штрих-коду, снятому на встроенную камеру мобильного устройства (ассортимент ограничен алкоголем, по которому производители и импортеры предоставили базу штрих-кодов).
У пользователей системы имеется уникальная возможность по созданию собственных рецензий про алкогольные напитки. Данные рецензии могут как дополнить имеющийся в системе ассортимент, а в случае, если описание пользователя более информативное, эмоциональное и интересное, то ему отдается предпочтение. Именно оно становится основным описанием того или иного алкоголя и ложится в основу народного и независимого каталога.
* Intuitive User Interface
* Comprehensive database with over 20 countries, 150 regions and 1200 sub-regions with the ability to add your own
* Dictionary with over 100 key terms
* Share notes to Facebook, Google+, SMS, and Email
Please email us from the help screen with any questions, comments, or concerns. Your feedback will help us improve the app!
*This application is not a search engine for wines!*
It helps you:
★ REMEMBER wines you liked.
★ MANAGE your wine cellar (after free trial period, requires buying PRO version)
★ FIND good affordable wine.
★ LEARN more about wine.
Michael Zepeda: Great app. I'm a new wine drinker. And this app has saved me from some pretty nasty wines.
Andrew Klug: Great tool for keeping track of your wine cellar as well as wines you try and want to remember you like or dislike. Well worth the donation for the cellar tool.
Brenda Johnston: I like this app as I am not a wine expert and being able to take a picture of the bottle is very handy when I go to the store. I track not only wine but anything I can drink. Also nice to document prices so you know if Duty Free is a good deal. Thanks
USE WINE SECRETARY TO
★ Guide your purchases using the archive of 900,000+ ratings, reviews, and prices.
★ Remember wines by adding your own ratings, notes, and photos.
★ Manage your wine cellar: number of bottles and when you should drink them (after free trial, requires buying PRO version)
★ Manage your wine shopping list and wish List
★ Learn wine vocabulary and pronunciation using the built-in Wine Dictionary.
★ Share wines you like with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, etc.
★ Keep your wine collection safe, by sending backups to Gmail, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Questions, or ideas for improvements? I'm happy to help. email@example.com
Wine Secretary's wine archive uses data provided by Snooth: http://www.snooth.com
Provides a fast and simple way of checking my reviews for specific wines when you are on the go - perfect for using in a restaurant or wine store.
The database contains over 10,000 wines (80% New Zealand, 14% Australia, 6% other countries).
Bob Campbell is one of only 280 Masters of Wine in the world. An international wine judge, Bob judges wine professionally in ten countries and contributes regularly to publications around the world. His specialty is New Zealand wine.
- Access wines by name, varietal, region, food pairing and more.
- Ratings and comments posted by both enthusiasts and professionals
- A glossary of wine terms and articles
Keep up on the wine world with articles on drinking trends, best values and more.
With this free Wine Dictionary app you can:
• Browse the list of more then 900 words and definitions
• Search directly for a words
If you like wine, this app is for you!
including wineries on both sides of the Columbia River from Hood River to Goldendale.
Information includes Winery name, address (with accurate map links), phone numbers, hours and description.
This app is not optimized for Tablets, but it does run on them.
If you have any question, comments or problems, please contact us.
This application is a showcase of the GeoTours application framework. The GeoTours framework allows for easy creation of location based learning and tour creation. See more at our website.
Information on The Columbia River Gorge AVA:
The Columbia River Gorge AVA is located less than an hour East of Portland/Vancouver!
Straddling the mighty Columbia River, the Columbia Gorge Growing Region includes the fertile soils of both Washington and Oregon!
From the marine influenced climate of Underwood Mountain to the arid dryland of the Eastern Gorge, from Albarino to Zinfandel, the grapes and wines of the Columbia River are a spectacular selection of sweet whites and luscious reds.
This app contains all of the great, casual tasting rooms in the Gorge. Discover why they say its 'a World of Wine in Forty Miles'.
Wineries in this app include:
AlmaTerra Wines, Aniche Cellars, Cascade Cliffs Tasting Room, Cathedral Ridge Winery, Cerulean Wine, COR Cellars, Domaine Pouillon, Dry Hollow Vineyards, Garnier Vineyards, The Gorge White House, Hood Crest Winery, Hood River Vineyards and Winery, Jacob Williams Winery, Major Creek Cellars, Marchesi Vineyards, Maryhill Winery, Memaloose Winery, Mt. Hood Winery, Naked Winery, Ovino Wine & Cider Company, Pheasant Valley Vineyard & Winery, Phelps Creek Vineyards, The Pines 1852 Tasting Room, Pour Moore Wines, Springhouse Cellar, Stoltz Vineyards, Sunshine Mill Winery, Syncline Wine Cellars, Viento, Waving Tree Winery, White Buffalo Wine Bar & Bistro, White Salmon Vineyard, Wind River Cellars, Wy'East Vineyards
From the home page, select either Map, List or Events. Tours are not implemented yet.
A map of the area and all of the Gorge Wine wineries shown as icons on the map.
Move/zoom around for more detail. Select an icon to find out the winery name and address.
Select the Information button to go to the Winery Description page for that winery.
Use the menu to show your current location, go back to the Home Page, get additional help, or go to the Winery List Page.
Presents a list of all the Gorge Wineries and tasting rooms.
Select a winery to see that winery's "Winery Description page".
Use the menu to go back to the Home Page, go to the Winery Map Page, or get help about this page.
Provides a live listing of winery related events in the area. Launch Maps to see where the event is, or add the event to your calendar (Requires separate mapping and calendar application).
Winery Description page:
This page contains detailed information about a selected winery:
Address: Allows you to launch your mapping application at the location of the winery.
Use this to get directions and search nearby.
Website: Launch your browser and take you to that winery's website.
Email: Send an email to the winery.
Phone Number: Call the winery.
Hours: the winery's open hours.
Description: a detailed description of the winery or tasting room.
Menu: From the Winery Description Page menu, you can spawn a spawn a mapping application of this winery
(same as clicking on the address link), search for nearby restaurants, call the winery,
go back to the previous page or get help about this page.
Please contact us with any questions, comments or problems!
Do you know of a winery/tasting room that is not listed? Email us!
UN Scan Product, Touching the search buttons and you can see the information about the Product, Price and punctuation in the market, if available this may buy more.
Improve your search.
Find products with ease. Without introducing Than Words, Improving precision searches for the United Nations Product, Full Data suggesting Product purchase one, find the product more easily.
Save even more money.
You can even get cheaper before you buy, Discount Codes, Deals & Offers Product Code scanning the initial bets to acquire it.
User Generated Content.
Never say what the UN does not have product. The use of barcodes wine paragraph add the product, we say the price at which he has found and will soon be a part of your listing.
• Build a real, customizable shopping list you can use week after week
• Easily view Tom Thumb's Weekly Ad for your store on the go
• Load savings on the go with Just for U digital coupons and personalized deals
• Use our store locator to find the closest Tom Thumb store
If you have a problem logging in, please call customer service at 1-877-723-3929.
The next updates will focus on improving searching and statistic features. Additionally the datamodel will be enhanced.
Current version 1.25.2 contains these features:
- show all storages in one list
- filter storages by vintage, category, country, region, varietal etc.
- show empty storages in separate list
- detail view for every wine including rating and larger image
- history for all storages
- show overdue storages
- maintain separate cellars
- Im- and Export for CSV files (e.g. export from "Wine Cellar", "Mein Keller free", "Wine + Listing")
- Import for WinWein-Interchange Format (.WWI)
- full text search for all attributes
- support of barcodes for fast lookup of storages, supports ZXing and QR Droid barcode app
- support of product information lookup using specified name or barcode (uses InvisibleHand service)
- sorting by almost all attributes
- text and graphical overview
- full import and export using XML/ZIP-archive (local Filesystem, DropBox, Email, BlueTooth) and synchronization (e.g. via DropBox or Astro Filemanager)
- use external storage to avoid duplicate images on your phone
- choose currency per storage
Please sent feedback to developer which is happy to answer.
• Tasting Notes
• Food Matches
• Technical Information and more!
You can also engage in reviews on that wine with the public, save that wine to your favourites list so you never forget it, and buy that wine by the bottle or case right there and then!
Other fantastic interactive features include:
• “Favourites” page, which is where all your favourited wines are stored so you never forget them.
• “Top 10” page, which is updated each month with the top 10 most popular wines on NZ Wine App.
• “Specials” page, which features local wine specials and promotions.
• “Search” page, where users can search the NZ Wine App database. A search can be more refined e.g. by entering a meal then tapping “Food match”, users will be given all the wines recommended with that meal.
NZ Wine App now gives you access to thousands of wines from all over New Zealand within seconds on your smart phone! Every day we are adding new wines to our database (these also include imported wines) to reach our number one goal of having every single wine in New Zealand available on NZ Wine App!
You can select the bonanza of wine-growing lands in 12 countries/31 areas.
This is an application definitely needed for wine enthusiasts.
• Covered wine-growing countries and areas
◦ Bordeaux Left Bank (Medoc) Red
◦ Bordeaux Left Bank (Graves) Red
◦ Bordeaux Left Bank (Sauternes) Sweet White
◦ Bordeaux Right Bank (St.Emillion) Red
◦ Bordeaux Pomerol Red
◦ Bourgogne Cote de Nuits Red
◦ Bourgogne Cote de Beaune Red
◦ Bourgogne White
◦ Northern Cote du Rhone Red
◦ Southern Cote du Rhone Red
◦ Alsace White
◦ Loire White
◦ Ribera del Duero
◦ California Red (Cabernet Sauvignon)
◦ California White (Chardonnay)
◦ California Red (Zinfandel)
◦ California Red (Pinot Noir)
◦ Oregon Red
◦ Washington Red
◦ Barossa Clare McLaren Vale
• Covered period
From 1970 to 2010. (*There are several years we have not evaluated because of the shortage of data.)
Please note that Root Sea, Inc. has conducted the ratings with its own evaluating standards. (The secondary use and copy of the data used with this application is prohibited.)
Please use for your choice of wine!
More from developer
There you are in the wine aisle, staring at thousands of bottles, trying to figure out what to buy. It’s overwhelming – so many choices, and no easy way to figure it out. Well, now there is!
THE SOLUTION EVERYONE NEEDS
Thumbs Up WineFinder is the only app specifically designed to match you with the best wines you can find in the supermarket or warehouse store you’re shopping in – while you’re standing in the wine aisle! You just tap the price, type of wine – even the food you’re having – and we match you with the best bottles. Not just ANY bottles, the BEST bottles! And, with coverage in over 50 of the largest chains like Trader Joe’s, Costco, and Whole Foods, you’ll always find the best wines in a store near you.
FINALLY, A WINE APP FOR EVERYONE (except snobs)
Beginner or connoisseur, with Thumbs Up WineFinder, you’ll save time, save money, and completely avoid the bad bottles. It’s a great feeling – you’ll understand as soon as you use it.
We know you don’t have a lot of time to spend in the wine aisle. So, we designed Thumbs Up WineFinder to deliver the best wines to your phone faster than you can pick a wine yourself! With a few taps of the screen, you’ll instantly see the best bottles in the store. How do we know they're the best? Because we’ve professionally reviewed them all!
All wines are rated on Value, so you’ll know how much each wine is actually worth. For the first time, you’ll know which $10.00 bottle is really worth $20.00! Plus, you’ll avoid the $10.00 bottle that’s only worth $3.00.
AVOID THE BAD BOTTLES
If you’re like most shoppers, it’s hard to feel confident when selecting a bottle of wine. Remember the last bottle you decided to try that turned out to be a disappointment? Never again! With Thumbs Up WineFinder, you can experiment worry-free, because the bad bottles are filtered out!
SEARCH WHEN YOU’RE IN THE STORE
• Instantly find the best wines in the supermarket or warehouse store you’re shopping in.
• Full-screen bottle photos make it easy to find the best wines on the shelf.
• Find wines by price, type, the food you’re having for dinner – even specific flavors you like!
• Easy-to-read reviews that show you the Value of the wine you’re buying.
• Always up-to-date, with hundreds of new reviews added each month.
BROWSE WHEN YOU’RE AT HOME
• See why we’re already the #3 most watched wine channel on YouTube!
• Check out our entertaining videos on everything from “How to Pronounce Gewurztraminer” to “What Wine Goes with BBQ?” to “How to Open a Bottle of Wine Without a Corkscrew.”
• Watch reviews on the best (and worst!) wines hitting the shelves.
• You’ll laugh, you’ll learn…you’ll encounter surprises!
SAVE & SHARE YOUR FAVORITES!
• Whenever you find something you want to save, just add it to My Wine!
• Share your favorites by email, text, Twitter, and Facebook!
• Take a few of your own notes.
• Add your own star ratings.
WHAT WE’RE NOT
Thumbs Up WineFinder is a fun, effective tool, but we’re not perfect (yet!). Most stores don’t have the ability to provide us with store-specific data, so every single wine will not be in every single store every single time. But don’t worry – you’ll always find plenty of great bottles in your local store.
EXPERTS WORKING FOR YOU
Our professional reviewers taste hundreds of new wines every month, weed out the bad bottles, and make sure that every new wine you buy has one thing in common: QUALITY.
Save time. Save money. Avoid “bad.” Use the Thumbs Up WineFinder! We’re matching real people with great wine.