“Corkz if the best all-purpose wine app available for serious wine drinkers and collectors” – The New York Times
Corkz is the easy way to get the most out of wine, whether you’re an expert or beginner! Uncork the power of CellarTracker’s enormous wine database of over 1.7 million unique wines and over 4 million tasting notes. Corkz is the only app with side-by-side comparisons and loads of extra features like Reviews, Wine Cellar Management, Social Media, and a Wine Places guide.
One low once off purchase gives you access to all our information and features without any ads or in-app charges. Launched in 2008, Corkz has a reputation for innovation, dependability and customer service – it’s like having a sommelier in your pocket! Check us out and you’ll see why The Wall Street Journal called us “[one of] our favorite wine apps,” we were one of Fast Company’s 25 “must have” apps, and featured in GeekWire, AT&T ads and even by Apple in their retail stores
SIMPLE WINE SEARCHING
With Corkz you can easily find whichever wine bottle you’re searching for. Red wine, White wine, Dry wine, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot– we’ve got them all! You can either browse by wine regions and varietals or you can simply use our wine search feature.
If you are enjoying your wine bottle among friends at home, at a restaurant or at a wine bar, and have the bottle with you our wine scanner is just what you need. Simply scan the barcode and find what you’re looking for fast – without having to take a picture of your wine bottle in a dimly lit restaurant!
With our professional ‘wine encyclopedia’, you can learn all about the different wine terms, wine varietals and wine regions. Amaze your friends with your extensive wine knowledge at your next wine tasting party!
SIDE-BY-SIDE WINE COMPARISONS
We’re the only app that lets you compare wines side-by-side on the same screen – makes those hard decisions easy when you’re deciding what to buy at the restaurant or wine shop. Compare wine ratings & reviews, wine prices, drinking windows and more!
Instant pricing from hundreds of online sources and the immense database of over 1.7 million unique wines and more than 4 million tasting notes puts the world of wine at your fingertips!
NO SURPRISE CHARGES
Pay once and you’re done! Other wine apps are free at first but then hit you with a monthly subscription or in-app charges to get all their features and listings. Our low price gives you complete access to our entire database and all our services!
LOADS OF EXTRA FEATURES
· Wine Cellar Management – Browse, rate, and manage wines right from your phone! Add and remove inventory in real-time!
· Ratings, Tasting Notes and Wishlists – Rate the wines you drink and find the ones you want.
· Places – See wine bars, and more, in your area!
· Near You – See what others are drinking and looking at near you
· Social Media – Tell your friends about the wines you’re drinking in real time.
· References – Definitions and articles make it easy to learn more about wine.
HELPFUL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Customer service is important to us! Any questions, comments or suggestions? We’d love to hear from you! We want you to get the most out of Corkz and are always looking for ways to improve it. For general questions, technical issues and suggestions, please visit our support site. Or email customer support at email@example.com -- a real person will read your email and get back to you as soon as possible.
***** If you like Corkz, please consider giving us a 5-star rating. We love to see customers enjoying the work and care we put into making Corkz the best wine app possible. *****
Note: Some features require a CellarTracker account, which can be set up easily within Corkz. Due to the size of the database, Corkz requires an Internet connection.
It helps you:
★ REMEMBER wines you liked.
★ MANAGE your wine cellar (after free trial period, requires buying PRO version)
★ FIND good affordable wine.
★ LEARN more about wine.
Michael Zepeda: Great app. I'm a new wine drinker. And this app has saved me from some pretty nasty wines.
Andrew Klug: Great tool for keeping track of your wine cellar as well as wines you try and want to remember you like or dislike. Well worth the donation for the cellar tool.
Brenda Johnston: I like this app as I am not a wine expert and being able to take a picture of the bottle is very handy when I go to the store. I track not only wine but anything I can drink. Also nice to document prices so you know if Duty Free is a good deal. Thanks
USE WINE SECRETARY TO
★ Guide your purchases using the archive of 900,000+ ratings, reviews, and prices.
★ Remember wines by adding your own ratings, notes, and photos.
★ Manage your wine cellar: number of bottles and when you should drink them (after free trial, requires buying PRO version)
★ Manage your wine shopping list and wish List
★ Learn wine vocabulary and pronunciation using the built-in Wine Dictionary.
★ Share wines you like with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, etc.
★ Keep your wine collection safe, by sending backups to Gmail, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Questions, or ideas for improvements? I'm happy to help. firstname.lastname@example.org
Wine Secretary's wine archive uses data provided by Snooth: http://www.snooth.com
The Number 1 Lifestyle App on iOS is now available on Android.
As featured in/on:
- The Daily Mail
- Chris Evans' Radio 2 Breakfast Show
- ITV1's This Morning
- Stephen Fry's Gadget Man
This App is for Wine Connoisseurs and Students of Wine alike. You can get Information about:
- Wine that matches with types of food.
- Food that matches with types and particular varieties of Wine.
- Pick a Wine by flavour.
- Ask the Expert? - Any queries about a Wine why not ask an Expert and then can email you back specific advice about it.
- Ever wanted to remember a Wine for later that you had at a restaurant? Ever wanted to recommend it to a friend? That can be done through the Label Library. You can take a picture of your Wine label, add notes to it i.e. price and then share that label with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- Forgotten the name of a Wine? Why not add it to your favourites, rate it and share that with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our partner UCB restaurants and the great variety of food they offer on their menus. See what wines go best with that menu.
- Want to test your knowledge of Wine? Take the test your knowledge quiz. Take easy, medium or hard quizzes, find out how many you got right, then find out some information on why that answer was right.
- Wine of the week, weekly there will be a new Wine shown with information on price etc.
* All new intuitive user interface that makes inputing notes fun and easy
* Ability to share notes across a wide range of channels like Wine Notes users, Facebook, and Email
* Comprehensive database with thousands of wineries and locations with the ability to add your own
* Large dictionary database with over 100 key wine terms to help guide your ratings
Please email us from the settings page with any questions, comments, or concerns. Your feedback will help us improve the app!
*This application is not a search engine for wines!*
Corkbin is brilliantly simple and easy to use. Just take a photo of the wine label with your Android phone, add a brief description if you like, and it goes into your digital wine collection. Using image recognition technology, Corkbin automatically recognizes the name of your wine. So next time you’re ordering wine, you don’t have to rack you brains for that great bottle you had last time, you can just ask Corkbin.
- Capture wine labels, comments, ratings & location with ease
- Find wines for purchase through wine.com and wine-searcher
- Dictionary of common wine terms
- Food & wine pairing guide provided by Hello Vino
- Voyage into the world of wine.
Feel the head and drink the wine.
The most basic information is presented.
App to giving pleasure.
- "Would you like a glass of wine"
1 rocking like wine.
Sensor / tilting technology applications.
Were expressed in an abstract image.
2 grapes are harvested.
The process of manufacturing. The process of consumption.
Wine glasses, wine color, the smell of wine and wine drinking.
For photographic images.
By Panorama. Fun gives.
- "Wine knowledge"
Types of Wine, Wine Appreciation, Wine knowledge, and other terms in text form.
Provides a most rudimentary information.
Will guide you through the etiquette of society.
Wine is a joint creation of heaven, earth and human.
Drink wine, the purest, the most variety of beverages, the beverage is the most culturally.
In addition, wellness is getting more popular as a beverage.
Because the popularity and consumption.
- Contact (Q & A) eMail: park.g.ch @ gmail.com
This App has reached more than 500,000 downloads already. It also won awards for design and product innovation.
WineStein will find you:
- The right wine with every dish
- Good and well matching dishes with your favorite wine
- Information on wine like grape variety, origin, life span, serving temperature and the glass type to use
- Shops where to buy a wine
- Quality dishes from restaurants and users
Furthermore WineStein Premium will offer you a number of fabulous extra options:
- Access to top 10 pairings
- Store unlimited wines in your own wine cellar
- Save unlimited dishes
- Wine advice using wines from your cellar
- Filter WineStein results by grape or region
- Backup of all your data
WineStein contains more than 3000 ingredients, sauces and preparations to give you limitless options. It uses artificial intelligence for real-time calculation of wine and food pairings, which means an internet connection is required.
Our critics agree with us:
‘WineStein is just plain cool.’
‘WineStein takes the mystery out of wine and food pairing.’
Enjoy using WineStein!
Provides a fast and simple way of checking my reviews for specific wines when you are on the go - perfect for using in a restaurant or wine store.
The database contains over 10,000 wines (80% New Zealand, 14% Australia, 6% other countries).
Bob Campbell is one of only 280 Masters of Wine in the world. An international wine judge, Bob judges wine professionally in ten countries and contributes regularly to publications around the world. His specialty is New Zealand wine.
There you are in the wine aisle, staring at thousands of bottles, trying to figure out what to buy. It’s overwhelming – so many choices, and no easy way to figure it out. Well, now there is!
THE SOLUTION EVERYONE NEEDS
Thumbs Up WineFinder is the only app specifically designed to match you with the best wines you can find in the supermarket or warehouse store you’re shopping in – while you’re standing in the wine aisle! You just tap the price, type of wine – even the food you’re having – and we match you with the best bottles. Not just ANY bottles, the BEST bottles! And, with coverage in over 50 of the largest chains like Trader Joe’s, Costco, and Whole Foods, you’ll always find the best wines in a store near you.
FINALLY, A WINE APP FOR EVERYONE (except snobs)
Beginner or connoisseur, with Thumbs Up WineFinder, you’ll save time, save money, and completely avoid the bad bottles. It’s a great feeling – you’ll understand as soon as you use it.
We know you don’t have a lot of time to spend in the wine aisle. So, we designed Thumbs Up WineFinder to deliver the best wines to your phone faster than you can pick a wine yourself! With a few taps of the screen, you’ll instantly see the best bottles in the store. How do we know they're the best? Because we’ve professionally reviewed them all!
All wines are rated on Value, so you’ll know how much each wine is actually worth. For the first time, you’ll know which $10.00 bottle is really worth $20.00! Plus, you’ll avoid the $10.00 bottle that’s only worth $3.00.
AVOID THE BAD BOTTLES
If you’re like most shoppers, it’s hard to feel confident when selecting a bottle of wine. Remember the last bottle you decided to try that turned out to be a disappointment? Never again! With Thumbs Up WineFinder, you can experiment worry-free, because the bad bottles are filtered out!
SEARCH WHEN YOU’RE IN THE STORE
• Instantly find the best wines in the supermarket or warehouse store you’re shopping in.
• Full-screen bottle photos make it easy to find the best wines on the shelf.
• Find wines by price, type, the food you’re having for dinner – even specific flavors you like!
• Easy-to-read reviews that show you the Value of the wine you’re buying.
• Always up-to-date, with hundreds of new reviews added each month.
BROWSE WHEN YOU’RE AT HOME
• See why we’re already the #3 most watched wine channel on YouTube!
• Check out our entertaining videos on everything from “How to Pronounce Gewurztraminer” to “What Wine Goes with BBQ?” to “How to Open a Bottle of Wine Without a Corkscrew.”
• Watch reviews on the best (and worst!) wines hitting the shelves.
• You’ll laugh, you’ll learn…you’ll encounter surprises!
SAVE & SHARE YOUR FAVORITES!
• Whenever you find something you want to save, just add it to My Wine!
• Share your favorites by email, text, Twitter, and Facebook!
• Take a few of your own notes.
• Add your own star ratings.
WHAT WE’RE NOT
Thumbs Up WineFinder is a fun, effective tool, but we’re not perfect (yet!). Most stores don’t have the ability to provide us with store-specific data, so every single wine will not be in every single store every single time. But don’t worry – you’ll always find plenty of great bottles in your local store.
EXPERTS WORKING FOR YOU
Our professional reviewers taste hundreds of new wines every month, weed out the bad bottles, and make sure that every new wine you buy has one thing in common: QUALITY.
Save time. Save money. Avoid “bad.” Use the Thumbs Up WineFinder! We’re matching real people with great wine.