Pay attention! Grip is designed for drivers who work in an organization where use is made of the web application "Waste Report. Grip does not work without the web application 'Waste Report.
Grip makes working with paper guidance letters unnecessary for the driver. The driver does less to wait, not to collect signatures to keep a copy guidance letters and compromising etc. With Grip keeps the driver quickly and accurately the statutory records.
First, the driver chooses Grip badges vehicle combination that the transport will be carried out (badge tractor and trailer license plate optional). Then the driver selects the correct Grip model letter for the route that he goes away. The cover letter is now visible on the screen of the smartphone driver. All stakeholders guidance letter can be seen by logging on to the web application Waste Notification.
Grip supports the following methods to place a weight:
- Manually entering an amount (by weigh bridge driver or master);
- waiting for a weighting which is carried out on a connected weighbridge (WeegNet);
- Self performing a weighting on a connected weighbridge (WeegNet);
- automatically entering a quantity on the basis of the loading capacity of the vehicle.
Grip is based on GPS filter the list of selectable model letters. The application can determine based on GPS the driver arrives at the destination location and show a request to finalize the guidance letter.
Some features Grip:
- Handling multiple locations: select or create location based on GPS.
- Detailed ritgeschiedenis: ritdetails, weightings and notes.
- Roads with location code: it is possible for the driver to manually enter a weight on a connected weighbridge. Weighbridges close automatically found based on GPS.
- Settings can be set for each cover letter (template) in Waste notification, after which they are automatically applied Grip.
- Automatic record of actions while working (daily financial statement).