Early warning of Thunderstorms * (2 hours),
Severe Thunderstorms ** (at least 2 hours),
Tornadic Supercell Thunderstorms (at least 3 hours),
Cyclones, Hurricanes and Typhoons (24 hours Early Warning
& 5 hours Final Warning)
Firestorms (at least 1 hour) and Gales.
Each has its own alarm and separate notification.
*Rule: A storm occurs when the last 3 hours pressure falls 4 mb or more to below 1009 mb. Rule can be used to detect any storm, but app applies further rules to uniquely identify the type and size of a storm. See www.worldstormcentral.co
**This notification is also given for Cyclones,
Hurrianes, Typhoons, Extratropical Cyclones, Tropical Storms and Weather Bombs.
• The barometric pressure, its rate of change (last hour and last 3 hours) and temperature are displayed.
• My Barometer Rules for thunderstorms, Severe Thunderstorms, firestorms and Gales are displayed.
• App is especially useful for weather watchers, storm spotters and chasers.
• App can be used anywhere on land or sea where an internet, Wi-Fi or mobile phone connection is available.
• You can estimate the wind speed over the sea using an on-screen guide.
• App allows you to share with your friends on social networks.
** satisfies Severe Thunderstorm criteria