You no longer need to buy expensive testing box devices that only work for specific models.
With various configuration settings, you'll be able to conduct an LCD screen test with SPEED, ACCURACY and SAFETY of your logic board and LCD screen.
**Version 1.0 Features**
* Various testing modes including Automatic, Swipe, Touch and Shake.
* Tired of seeing Miss High Resolution Chinese woman image on start of test?
- Change by selecting an alternate image file on your device.
* Power-Off LCD screen after individual LCD test to prevent electrical damage to logic board and LCD screen.
* Bulk testing mode for high volume testing needs.
* Configurable testing speeds.
* Pause test and resume with touch and volume buttons (in case LCD touch is broken)
* Full Screen Pixel Range Test
* Default Brightness, Screen Positioning and Sound on App load.
* Sensitivity settings for Swipe and Shake.
* Color choice selection
* Audible sound tones for testing complete and screen power on/off.
- Application does not store or require access to any "personal" information and is currently free of ads and free to download.
** Best used with Flex Extender to prolong the life of your logic board connectors.
This is my first application. I appreciate any bugs or feature request you might have to be posted through a positive review rating and comment. In doing so, I promise to ensure this application will be updated to fit your needs and remain free of cost and any ads.
-= Free features =-
◆ Dead pixel test: detect "dead pixels" by displaying a series of solid background color pages
◆ Color tests: contrast, gradient (banding) and saturation tests
◆ Gamma calibration tests (grey/red/green/blue)
◆ Viewing angle tests (This is useless for OLED displays)
◆ Multi-touch test
◆ Display performance tests
◆ Repair burn in - scrolling black & white bars
◆ Display measures info: screen size, GPU type, dpi, density-independent pixel size, OpenGL 1.x info, pixel format
◆ Real world pictures for reference and comparison
◆ 4-color gradient test with orientation change correction (Android 2.2 and higher)
-= Pro features =-
◆ No splash screen
◆ Full Google Cast support
◆ Repair burn in - noise (white, b&w, red, green, blue) => Only Android 2.2 and higher!
◆ Pixel format & dithering tests
◆ Built-in font styles test
◆ Manually DPI measurement
◆ Color charts
◆ Touch screen dead spot tester
◆ System Fonts tester
◆ DIP / PX calculator
-= Soft key hiding in ICS/Honeycomb/JellyBean =-
Use the preferences menu option for this or simply long touch the display during a test is running.
-= Gestures =-
◆ Slide left-right: change test image
◆ Slide up-down: change brightness
◆ Long touch: switch between full screen and normal screen (Android 3.0 and higher)
◆ Double tap: hide or show the test specific settings dialogue (if available)
When the soft keys are hidden it is not easy to advance to the next screen: First tap to make the buttons appear, then a quick swipe for the next screen before the buttons are hidden again.
Please consider purchasing the Pro version to support further development.
If you are having a problem or you have a suggestion about a missing feature, the ONLY way it will get done is if you email me! :)
Touch the screen to change modes.
Small gradient line on the top of the screen removed.
Can be installed on SD card.
NB: You can use this one for tablets, but for the best results it is better to download ScreenTest HD
Do you need to check your phones LCD screen for dead and stuck pixels. Usefull especially when buying used phones. Install this very small and simple app. This application will cycle colors that will be able to display non-working pixels.
Tap the screen to view next color or to stop color-cycling when it is running.
Stuck pixels are often incorrectly referred to as "dead pixels", which have a similar appearance. In a dead pixel, all three sub-pixels are permanently off, producing a pixel which is permanently white for TN panels and black for other types of panels. - Wikipedia
Disclaimer: This application will not fix dead pixels. Due to different LCD manufacturing techniques and technologies, this application does not guarantee to fix all found LCD problems. The fast color transition effects may potentially trigger seizures to people with photosensitive epilepsy. Viewer discretion is advised.
IF YOU NEED SUPPORT PLEASE EMAIL ME!!!
I try to respond to ratings, but it's a very slow and inconsistent process. Emails are immediate and I can push a fix for you right away. Lose your /system/build.prop? There's a backup in /data/data/com.oumugai.densityadjuster/, just copy it back from there.
Type in a new density, reboot to test it, and if you like the results, go back to the app and store it permanently. If you don't like the density, or something crashes, just reboot the device to restore your original settings.
I wanted a way to test different densities, but be able to reboot if the results were bad or broke my launcher and just have my old density back. This app does this, by simply restoring original build props during the boot sequence. It's not the most elegant solution, in fact, it's kind of gross, but it does mean you can change your screen's DPI while out on the town without ending up in a broken state (or having to bust out your laptop, USB cable, ADB and emacs you sad, sad person).
I don't like having to do extra work. You shouldn't have to either. Don't get stuck with a device with an unusable display.
You can write a review, and wait 24 hours or so for it to get to me, and then I can push a fix which will take hours to propagate. Or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and cut hours (or days) out of the equation. Either way, please report any issues you encounter. I typically can push a fix immediately.
Want new versions before they arrive here? Of course you do. Join the open beta on G+:
Want the source? No you don't. It's on GitHub, regardless of how you feel about it.
Things to do:
- Could (still) be prettier
- Notification if your current DPI doesn't match persisted
- Better su twiddling
- Disclaimers? Speaking of which...
THIS IS EXPERIMENTAL SOFTWARE. I WROTE THIS IN AN AFTERNOON. IT WORKS ON ALL MY DEVICES. IT MAY NOT WORK ON YOURS. IF IT DOESN'T WORK, FILE A BUG. HOWEVER, I CAN'T GUARANTEE ANYTHING. OK?
* The Flashlight you will never forget to bring when in need!
* With the most elegant design and the fastest startup
Main features :
• The brightest illuminator ever
• Fastest startup flashlight
• Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller
• Built-in SOS flashlight signal
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
• Use the cam LED light!
LCD for Arduino is not sponsored by or affiliated with Arduino.
This app serves two purposes:
1. Your fingers touch a portion of the screen, but the touch screen only registers a single pixel. This allows you to see exactly where your device registers your touch.
2. Find out if there are any areas that do not register your touch. For example, your device will likely not register the far edges of your screen.
* Touch anywhere in the black screen.
* The EXIT that appears on the left in random spots can be touched to exist the app if you don't have physical back or home buttons.
* The back button can be used to exit the app as well.
Buy a new brand Android device?! Let download "Test Your Android" App to test your device's features and you can get all android system information in one app. It is Tablet Optimized.
What can you do with "Test Your Android"?!
- Real time System Monitor for CPU, Network Usage and Memory
- LCD Screen Color Test with Fixing Defective pixel Mode
- Sound and Vibrate Test
- Back/Front Camera Test
- Flashlight Test
- Touch Screen Test
- Multi-touch Test
- Light Sensor Test
- Wi-Fi Test
- GPS Test
- Accelerator Test
- NFC Test
- Proximity Sensor Test
- Gravity Sensor Test
- Pressure Sensor Test
- Compass Test
- Hardware Info.
- Android Version
- SIM Card
Fixing Defective pixel Mode is not guaranteed to fix the defective pixels. If you have any questions, please contact manufacturer. The developers will not be held responsibility.
android system info information testing test application uninstall manager multi-touch new brand
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Find and fix stuck pixels.
- Find and fix dead pixels.
- Repair the AMOLED burn-in effect.
- Find and fix LCD mura effect.
- AMOLED Ready.
- Unlimited blinking time.
- Totally free, without PRO Version.
- Supports fullscreen immersive mode to hide status bar, notification bar and buttons.
The application will attempt to fix problems in the screen by stimulating the screen with a colour flash
To change the colours, use the volume rocker. No touch is needed.