Check out a number of interesting features World Cup like caricatures of captains from 1975 to 2011 sporting their jerseys, historical Timelines, Teams section to follow your favourite team, Venues, Squads, Preview, Photos and much more...
- The No. 1 Cricket App on Google Play.
- Most highly rated Sports App on Google Play
- Complete coverage of all International cricket, ICC World Cup, ICC World T20, IPL, Champions League T20, Big Bash and other major cricket tournaments. Tons of domestic cricket coverage too.
- If you would like to follow cricket in Indian Languages (Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi and Bengali are currently supported), please check out our new App "Cricbuzz - In Indian Languages".
Live cricket score updates and ball by ball text commentary that helps you visualize the action.
Match alerts via push notification service - so that you don't miss THE moment
Latest cricket news and editorials - to keep you posted on the latest happenings.
Current Matches page - To help you follow all live matches in one place.
Upcoming matches - what's up for tomorrow, next week, next month?
Series Home - Complete coverage of any major series/tournament in one place.
Results of recent matches - in case you want to look at the scorecard of a game that you recently missed.
Series Stats and Overall Records - for the ones obsessed with numbers
Photos - because a picture is worth a thousand words and all that.
Differential sized Widgets - Bringing the game onto your home-screen.
Player profiles - Cricket is all about the players - runs, wickets and everything else.
Player and Team Rankings for ODIs, Tests, and T20Is.
Points tables for all major tournaments - Which team is at the top and who will get knocked out?
Share the score - Give score updates via sms/email or share the scores of Facebook/Twitter.
Cricket On Twitter: Follow your favorite cricketers and commentators on Twitter.
1. Missed the action? Don't fret. You will soon get to see 'Video highlights' of matches, press conferences, player interviews and lot more.
If you are not an official scorer for a team, you may enjoy keeping score as you watch limited overs, Twenty20, IPL, or a Test match live or on television, perhaps while watching your child play. Many users of this app manage to umpire and keep score at the same time.
* Just touch where the ball reached, then pick how many runs were scored
* Produces wagon wheels for each batsman and an e-mailable scorecard (including a wagon wheel page per batsman plus Worm and Manhattan scoring rate charts/graphs) for publishing to a web site, transfer to a computer or simply to send to your team
* Press Menu button for scorecard and then More ... for other features such as saving/loading a game
* Long tap batsman, bowler and 'This Over' areas of Runs tab for less commonly used actions such as retired hurt or declare innings
Works well on phones and also on small (7 or 8 inch) tablets . Works on large tablets, but layout could be better.
Cricket Scorer+ for Android is Cricket Scorer for Android PLUS the following new features/changes, many requested by users. Please try out the free version first if you wish.
1. Added more information to scorecard, extra columns on scorecard for batsmen (minutes, 4s, 6s & Strike Rate) and bowlers (number of wides and number of no balls)
2. Runs worm chart (graph) for comparing innings scoring rate of teams
3. Manhattan bar chart of runs per over and dismissals
4. Ability to save squads of players and pick teams from them
5. Re-ordering of players
6. Scoring zones with totals on the wagon wheels - these can be e-mailed too
7. Set number of players in a team (between 4 to 20)
8. 2 innings per side i.e. 4 in total option
9. Option to not prompt for next bowler but to automatically pick other from current pair
10. Added runs per wide and runs per no ball config to match setup screen
11. Can now set match date and time in match setup, and this appears on scorecard
12. Added "Light theme screens" option in settings so easier to read in bright light
13. Made dot balls easier to read in "This over" block and all "This over" entries now bolder
14. Batsmen crossed tick box now available for run out and caught & bowled dismissal methods too.
15. Set default squad (one to use when starting new match automatically)
16. Save match formats (different sets of rules for different type of game)
17. Set default match format (one to use when starting new match automatically)
18. Export to Cricket Statz MXP file(www.cricketstatz.com), multi-sheet Excel xml or simple xml files
19. Added innings summary at top of scorecard with hyperlinks to each innings
20. High resolution wagon wheel images option for higher quality printing of wagon wheels (after have been e-mailed)
21. Can now indicate which players are bowlers, so fewer players to pick from when choosing the next bowler
22. Option to hide "0s (left)" and "Play/Miss" columns on scorecard wagon wheel screen
23. Restart match option - restarts timings and clears out all deliveries. Handy if you set the match up in advance.
24. More settings for customizing the behaviour of the app
25. Over numbering now starts at 1 instead of 0 in over by over bowling details of scorecard
26. New setting for optional extra columns in bowling statistics summary table for no ball extras total in addition to no ball count and similarly for wides.
27. New setting for simple scorecard. Can hide the ball by ball details.
28. Added tick box for extra ball for wide/no ball in match format - default on
29. Can pause the innings so minutes batting doesn't become incorrect because of rain breaks or planned intervals
30. Can save a team from an old Android Cricket Scorer match as a squad to re-use in other matches
31. Tweet/share score at any point or at end of over
For more info and FAQs see app's web site https://sites.google.com/site/androidcricketscorer/plus
Best Cricket Scorer provides you a very unique set of configurations like:
Wide ball Re-ball (Yes/No)
No ball Re-ball (Yes/No)
Leg Byes (Yes/No)
Run(s) for Wide ball: [ 1 ] default. You can change as your wish
Run(s) for No ball: [ 1 ] default.
Salient features are:
* Wagon Wheel, Ball Spot, Compare Run Rate and Runs Per Over graphs
* Detailed scorecard with batsmen ball-to-ball score and bowler's ball-to-ball runs
* Current Run Rate, Required Run Rate in Scorecard
* Override target and overs on the fly
* Backup/Restore matches
* Manage Team
* Configurable match settings
* Detailed Score sheet with "Match result" and B/B Report
* Delete Match
* Overall stats
* Retire option
* On-the-fly add/edit Batsmen and Bowler
* Unlimited Undo
Exciting Wagon Wheel and Ball Spot options to review your batting and bowling statistics.
Ball by ball summary, Match summary, Match Statistics and Innings statistics can be generated and even you can send that to your friends using Bluetooth, GMail etc.,
Compare Run Rate graph and Runs per Over graph are available with High resolution option.
You can create your default teams and can be retrieved when setting up a New Match.
Best Cricket Scorer provides you the best option of SAVE and RESUME options. DO NOT WORRY about accidental or incidental log off. When opening the match starts from where you left.
Next best feature is UNLIMITED UNDO. You can undo every last ball till the beginning of the MATCH. Yes, and also with lightening fast.
● ICC Live Match Centre with fastest ball-by-ball scores & commentary
● Exclusive match videos & highlights
● Chance to pledge your support for your team and get the latest updates
● Score notifications
● Tournament stats
● Breaking news, features & exclusive interviews
● Fixtures, results & match reports
● Exclusive columns from Cricket World Cup legends
● Polls & social hub to get interactive with #cwc15
We have developed this app keeping fans like you in mind. The full feature list includes:
- Instant scores and updates on all the cricketing action from around the world with ball by ball commentary and full match coverage including news, videos, photos among others.
- Breaking news and analysis across hundreds of leagues and teams.
- Add and remove favorite teams quickly and easily for a customized experience.
- Love reading about cricket? Read from the finest writers in the game in our Features and Blogs.
- Enriched matches section to easily access results and fixtures by month, team, series and type.
- All the alert options you need: never miss another wicket, milestone, game start/end or tidbit of breaking news.
- Watch and listen to the latest ESPNcricinfo video and audio podcasts.
- Engaging content including snippets, stands among others.
- Compare player statistics and view player profile across teams.
- Ability to add content to favourites in the app.
- Adding fixtures to calendar to be reminded of that match you were looking forward to.
- Share content with friends.
Many more interesting features to keep you hooked to the game of cricket. We wouldn't want to spoil the surprise. Discover them yourself.
Visit our website http://www.espncricinfo.com and follow us at @ESPNcricinfo on Twitter and like us at http://www.facebook.com/Cricinfo for the latest updates.
Our goal is your satisfaction and we make every effort to offer the best experience. We would also love to hear from you. For thoughts, problems or even praise, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the feedback section inside the app.
Here are some of them:
- A quick look at all the live scores of matches currently happening.
- A very interactive scorecard. Browse through the batting line-up to know about partnerships, who got out when, and who is coming up next.
- Instant real time updates of a live match, be it a wicket, 4, 6 or an important milestone so that you don't missing anything important for you.
- Install the widget and enjoy a live match right on your homescreen.
- Provides users with various ways of enjoying a cricket match – from the basic scores, all the way up to a detailed ball-by-ball commentary
- View specially created photo galleries showing the latest from the world of cricket.
- Read all the latest news articles on the game.
- A simple way to browse through results of completed matches, and to know schedules of upcoming matches.
- Browse through all international teams and players
Your official Star Sports App for LIVE streaming
LIVE cricket streaming for all ODI, T20 & Test cricket matches
Live ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 streaming featuring India, Australia, England, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and other cricket teams
Full LIVE scorecard, LIVE scores, ball by ball commentary, match schedules, points tally, standings & other statistics, fixtures & results for all sports including LIVE cricket
LIVE coverage includes Twenty20, One Day Internationals & Tests across international cricket matches, series & tournaments
LIVE match streaming, match highlights, full replays, video on demand for match clips, video highlights for batsmen & bowler innings
Introducing the official Star Sports App, your LIVE TV for all sports.
Download the Star Sports App for free, and enjoy LIVE action from your favourite sports. LIVE Cricket, Football, Tennis, Formula 1 (F1), Kabaddi, Badminton & Hockey streaming will keep you in action round the year. The app allows you to follow the match the way you want – LIVE and 5 min delay match streaming, scorecard, LIVE scores & commentary, video match highlights, fixtures & results, points tally and team standings. To watch the match LIVE, simply subscribe & watch LIVE matches on the advanced video player, which is packed with premium features. This app has everything you need to follow your favourite sport online: a perfect LIVE TV companion!
We would love to hear from you. Please send us your suggestions and feedback to email@example.com and visit us at www.starsports.com
Please note: videos will only work on 3G and Wifi connectivity.
WHATS NEW IN THIS VERSION
Cricket Companion V is a fully loaded social app which will fill your cricket time with fun.
Introducing new look and features like Stadium, Crowd, Pavilion and Social
Never miss the action with Cricket Companion V From the pitch while on the go…
Shout, clap, dance and laugh with Cricket Companion “crowd” and share your emotions with millions of other cricket followers in style
Want to chat with close friends on a Cricket match? Create a group of friends and start exchanging your thoughts with Cricket Companion’s “Pavilion”.
Connect with your FACEBOOK or TWITTER login and start communicating on all media with single input.
Got Questions, Complaints or Suggestions?
Feel free to get in touch with us on Skype ID: CricketCompanionTeam
Our application also includes the Points Table of team Australia, South Africa, West Indies, New Zealand Teams after each match and of course for other teams as England and Zimbabwe.
Our android app also includes Teams Position and score of each match as it happens of Pakisan, India and other teams which includes Sri Lanka, Bangaldesh and United Arab Emirates. We are trying best to meet the user requirements and can develop best app what user wants for free
1. ‘Zero-Touch Scorecard’ Widget that can be positioned ANYWHERE on EVERYSCREEN, updates you with latest score of a live match
2. Lightweight animation on your screen when a boundary is scored or a wicket falls
3. Latest news on Cricket World Cup 2015
4. Ball-by-Ball Commentary
This Cricket World Cup season, Divum brings to you ‘Cricket Live – World Cup Edition’, the most unique, lightweight app that changes the way you follow cricket. With Cricket Live App, getting real-time cricket scores is as simple as checking the time on your mobile.
Cricket Live is extremely lightweight and helps you catch the excitement of a live match with minimal BATTERY CONSUMPTION and DATA USAGE. Now, follow every cricket world cup 2015 matches from start to end on your mobile without affecting your productivity.
Cricket Live application comes with a first-of-its-kind ‘Zero-Touch Scorecard’ widget that can be conveniently placed ANYWHERE on EVERY SCREEN of your mobile.
Cricket Live is not just a scoreboard ticker. Opening the Cricket Live application gives you Match Summary, Cricket World Cup Schedule, Cricket World Cup Points Table and Ball-by-Ball commentary from experts. Cricket Live’s comprehensive features bring to you, almost every information that you need to know.
Cricket Live is simple, neat, informative and convenient. With its unique features, having Cricket Live make sure that you will never have to miss a ball again in this Cricket World Cup 2015.
Floating Live Scores Widget – Neat widget that pops up with every World Cup 2015 Cricket match starts. Live Scores widget can be placed anywhere on your mobile screen. It appears on EVERY SCREEN while you work on other applications.
Match Summary – Click on the Live Scores widget to get a simple match summary with Live Scores of both the teams, overs in progress.
Interactive Animation – Every time a boundary is scored or a wicket falls, Cricket Live’s lightweight animation flashes on the screen for your notice.
Ball-by-Ball commentary – Real-time ball-by-ball text commentary from experts
Cricket World Cup Schedule and Cricket World Cup Points Table
Latest Cricket News – Cricket Live links you to latest news on Cricket World Cup 2015 from popular sites
***FREE*** LIVE VIDEO Streaming
***FREE*** AUDIO Commentary
PTV Sports is an Android app that keeps you up to date with cricket news, and live scores, fixtures, recent matches, video clips, Audio Commentary and Live TV for Sports covered by PTV. Its more than a second screen which keeps you well informed with the World Cup.
Enjoy Live Cricket Matches, Live Audio Commentary, Free Live Score, Match fixtures, Exciting Video clips for this exciting sports event.
To stop notifications (exit app), please deselect "Show Notifications for Live Matches" from More > Settings
The NDTV Cricket app offers fastest live score updates via push technology with ball-by-ball commentary and much more
Full Feature List:-
Live match coverage – ball-by-ball commentary, scorecard, photos and reports.
✔ Cricket Live Score & Schedule app you will get live updates on all the formats of Cricket like ODI, Test, T20, IT20, League, cricket cup 2015 as well as all the international series.
✔ All the latest things about international and domestic cricket series like Indian T20 League, World T20, Champions League Twenty20, Asia Cup, Indian T20 League 2014, Tri Series, T20 Series, world cup, ODI, The Ashes, Big Bash and other major cricket tournaments
✔ Get all the time cricket live Updates, News, Schedule, Rankings.
✔ Including features like Scorecard, Full Scorecard, Point Table, Most Runs, Most Wickets, Most Hundreds, Most Fifties, Most Sixes, Past Matches Statistics.
✔ Match and Team wise Schedules.
Coming Soon :
- ODI, Test, T20 Ranking
- Cricket News
We would appreciate your valuable feedback. If you like this app then share with others.
If you find any problem please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope this app will help you track your favorite teams and players :)
This app is in no way affiliated with IPL, BCCI, ICC or any of its participating teams and is just a free fan made application to make the schedule accessible to the fans.
All logos, trademark and trade names for IPL are proprietary to Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), Indian Premier League (IPL) committee, IPL8 official sponsors and the respective team owners. We are not affiliated with IPL 8 or any of its participating teams.
We do not endorse or support any channel or any company. This app is distributed "as is" without warranty of any kind and the user may use it on his/her own risk. This app provides a fun way to use factual data and interact with other people in the form of a game.
No need to run a new App just to catch the score.
With this widget, the current live cricket scores are right there on your homescreen.
Very light weight (~100kb!) and does NOT drain your battery or slow down your device. Can be set on any of your home screens.
The widget shows latest cricket live scores in a horizontal scrolling view (Marquee). And it's free! Just see the screenshots.
Steps to install and use it as widget:
For Android version < 4.0
1. Go to the home screen of the Android device (Press the “Home” key).
2. Make sure that there is enough free space on your home screen for the new widget.
3. Choose an empty space for your widget. Tap the space and hold your finger there (long press) until the menu appears. Alternatively, you can press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button that should now be available on the screen.
4. Both methods should have resulted in a pop-up menu-window labeled “Add to Home screen”. Tap the menu item labeled “Widgets”.
5. Click on the Cricket Live Score widget and select the games and click Ok. This will add the widget to your home screen.
For Android version >= 4.0:
1. Go to the home screen of the Android device (Press the “Home” key).
2. Make sure that there is enough free space on your home screen for the new widget.
3. Click Menu icon in the home page and select Widgets tab in the Menu screen
4. Hold the Cricket Live Score widget and drop it in the Home screen. Select the games in the configuration screen of Cricket Live Score widget and click Ok. This will add the widget to your home screen.
NOTE: It needs internet connection to work!
keywords: cricket ticker, ticker, widget, cricket, india, score, sports, match, live, cricinfo, cricbuzz, espn, espncricinfo, apps, australia, triseries, live score, IPL, CSK, MI, mumbai indians, chennai super kings, KKR, IPL 2012, 2012, live scores, scores
~ Images of each player
~ Details of players
~ HD image gallery
~ Full story about Each player
I think this application is new experience for all of Cricket lovers. Not only that you can gain wide range of knowledge from this application.
You are welcome leave any comments,bug or any issue with the app on,
KingSoft Lanka team (sliit)
Can’t watch enough great sports moments? Thuuz is a must-have app for you. Thuuz makes sure you never miss a Steelers-Ravens game for the ages, a Lebron-fueled 4th quarter comeback, a Verlander no-hitter, or a Messi hat trick.
- “I’m a huge fan of the app.” - TechCrunch
- "Thuuz might be the coolest app that you haven’t downloaded on your phone yet." - Xfinity
- "All in all this is a fantastic app that blows ESPN ScoreCenter out of the water." - Billy (user), Los Angeles…we love Billy.
What makes Thuuz different than your average sports app? Thuuz rates all live and upcoming games on a scale of 0-100, making it easy for you to know exactly what to watch. Personalize the app based on your favorite teams, sports and even your Fantasy* players so Thuuz will alert you to the games near and dear to your heart!
The world-class TV guide** in Thuuz will tell you immediately where to watch the action. If you can't get to the TV, we'll let you know where the game is streaming on your mobile device or online. If you miss the game, you can also relive all the great moments with our links to the highlights.
If you're a fan of these sports - NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, Men’s college football and basketball, Tennis, Soccer, Cricket, Rugby and Golf - then Thuuz has you covered.
And if you play fantasy football or baseball on any of the major platforms, Thuuz helps you track when your players are having great performances and when is the right time to tune in and see a great performance. Thuuz will even let you know if your players get injured.
Here are some ways big time sports fans are using Thuuz every single day as their go-to sports app:
1. My sports TV guide: Check in to see what’s on TV right now
2. My on-the-go sports alerts: Know what’s going on when you’re not in front of the TV
3. My Fantasy tracker: Get alerts when your players are going off or are injured
4. My buddy system: Check in to a game and alert all of your friends to what’s going on
5. My time saver: Life getting busy? Use Thuuz to optimize your sports viewing time
6. My at-a-glance sports update with the Thuuz home-screen widget
* Thuuz currently supports only Fantasy Baseball and Fantasy Football
** Thuuz currently provides TV and online viewing information only for the United States.
Learn more: http://www.thuuz.com or follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@thuuz) to get real-time updates on our product, as well as what's exciting in sports. Gear_Rich_Notifications