Requires a Nintendo 3DS system with firmware 9.5.0-22 or lower.
Launch the game then scan the QR code to get the pokemon.
If your browser fails to crash, CLEAR COOKIES & HISTORY.
The QR codes mostly come from from reddit (original post link below).
I am aware of display issues on some devices but the QR codes will always be displayed correctly.
Link to reddit : http://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonQRCodes/comments/2x4b18/qrcodes_megathread/
IGN tutorial: http://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire/How_To_Catch_Pokemon_Using_QR_Codes
Art credits : Dyunasumon from zerochan.net
Free QR Codes for Pokemon X Y Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby
Main Screen: All type combinations, dynamic search for 'mons, moves, abilities and egg groups
Details: Game Locations, evolutions/forms, learnset, abilities
Strategy Cloud: Upload your team to the Cloud, or download other teams!
Team Builder: Create teams, add moves and check their stats and type weaknesses
Item Dex: Beautiful layout showing all items in the latest games
Move Dex: Search for any move of any type
Ability Dex: Search for any abilities, showing who can learn them
Base Stats: Filter by any type or stat to find the strongest
Mega Evolutions: Where to find each stone
Natures: All natures, with stat increases/decreases and food tastes
Egg Groups: Beautiful UI to show all belonging to each group
Horde Hunter: Find the best place to EV train
Maps: Maps for latest regions
IV Calculator: Finding and saving potential IVs using stats and EVs
... and much more!
- Full support for English and Spanish.
- Italian, German, French, Japanese and Korean have names, moves, and types translated.
- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s Pokemon community and rank them in trending order
- Search: Pokemon articles
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with the Pokemon community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.
Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire versions supported.
WARNING: QR CODES WILL NOT WORK ON 3DS firmware 9.5-23U or above!
- Design Pokemon from scratch or import .pkx, .pk6 files.
- 718 Pokemon characters available, from Bulbasaur to Zygarde.
- Set their level to 100 for the ultimate power!
- Customise moves, nickname, item, Pokeball and more.
- Generate QR codes for scanning with the Nintendo 3DS camera.
- Your Pokemon appear in the 3DS game as if by magic!
- IVs, Nature, Ability, Hidden Power and ribbon editing (in-app purchase).
- Unlock the elusive Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion (in-app purchase).
WARNING: QR CODES WILL NOT WORK ON 3DS firmware 9.5-23U or above!
Please send e-mails to the PKXDelta account for support, but be aware I am unable to work around the firmware patch, apologies for any disappointment.
Legal Disclaimer: This is not an official app or affiliated to the game's developer(s) or publisher(s). All the descriptions, characters, locations, and imagery of game content used in this app are copyright to their respective owners. Usage for this material falls within US Copyright law guidelines of "Fair Use" and equivalent in other jurisdictions.
Pokemanager advance has the following features:
- Editing of the Pokemon in your team.
- Editing of the Pokemon that are stored in boxes.
- Editing of the players name.
- Changing the amount of money you have in the game.
- Reset the time you played...
- and more...
This app is compatible with the sav files of the following games:
- Pokémon Ruby
- Pokémon Saphire
- Pokémon Emerald
- Pokémon Fire red
- Pokémon Leaf green
For copyright reasons there are no images of the Pokemon in the app.
You can add your own images by creating a folder named "pokemanager" on the root of
your device and store the images in this folder.
The images have to be named by the pokedexnumber of the Pokemon.
For example: "1.png" for bulbasaur or "151.png" for Mew.
Pokemanager Advance is an unofficial utility App to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only.
Pokemanager Advance is in no way affiliated with Nintendo.
Pokémon and Gameboy are registered trademarks of Nintendo.
This app is NOT a videogame!
If you download this application hoping to play to a Pokémon game you are wrong, this is only a calculator to be used with the real games.
Please don't leave a bad review if you have download a calculator without knowing what it is or what it does.
With PokeCalc now you can:
- calculate the Individual Values (IV) of your pokémon, by selecting your pokémon species, input the level, nature, stats and now also characteristic and best stat for more accurated result
- calculate the Hidden Power (HP) type and strength of your pokémon, by direct input of the IVs or from the result of the IVs calculation
- calculate the Stats of your pokémon, for comparing them against the lower bound (0 IV and 0 EV) and upper bound (31 IV and 255 EV) for that pokémon at the chosen level
Other features of this app:
- new better pokémon selection screen, now with improved search (find any pokémon names containing the specified query), filter by generation (view 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th generation pokémon), sort result by pokedex number or pokémon name in ascending or descending order
- input stats validation
- display pokémon names in 7 languages (English, Italian, French, German, Japanese, Korean and now also Spanish) so that if you are playing a foreign game you can find easily the pokémon you are searching for
This application is actually translated in the following languages:
More languanges will come soon.
This calculator can be used for every 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th generation Pokémon game:
- Pokémon Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald (R/S/E)
- Pokémon Fire Red / Leaf Green (FR/LG)
- Pokémon Diamond / Pearl / Platinum (D/P/Pt)
- Pokémon Heart Gold / Soul Silver (HG/SS)
- Pokémon Black / White (B/W)
- Pokémon Black 2 / White 2 (B2/W2)
- Pokémon X / Y
- Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (OR/AS)
Note that the formula used to calculate the IVs give you an estimate of the real IVs values, the higher the level of your pokemon, the better the result.
For more accurate results input also EVs, Characteristic and Best stat.
You can know your pokémon best stat by speaking to the Stats Judge (you can find him in the Battle Tower for 4th generation games, in the Gear Station for 5th generation games, and in Kiloude City's Pokémon Center for 6th generation games).
This application is available in two versions:
- PokéCalc Trainer Edition, free ads support version
- PokéCalc Master Edition, paid version
This application doesn't use any copyrighted materials, only public domain information.
No logo, picture or sprite, nothing from the original games was used.
Pokémon is a trademark of Nintendo / The Pokémon Company.
You can calculate IVs and damage with many settings.
*v1.1.3 (or later) is compatible with ORAS.
[Note] Pokémon is a trademark and © of Nintendo, Creatures, and GAMEFREAK. This app is not official in any way nor associated with the above-mentioned companies.
- Calculating and refining all Pokémons' IVs (#001 - #719, alternate forms, mega evolutions, and primal pokemons)
- Calculating Damage with many settings (see screenshots)
- Suggestion for Pokémon's name
- Counting up and down for level and EVs
- List of stats for all IVs
- Posting on Twitter
- Calculating type of "Hidden Power"
- Load and save
*I recommend you to see screenshots because I'm not non-native speaker of English and above-mentioned explanation may be insufficient.
*I hope you will correct mistaken texts in this app and tell me in a review or e-mail. Thank you.
+++++ How to calculate the damage of "Foul Play" +++++
The calculator uses the def pokemon's Atk when you select move "Foul Play". You can change the def pokemon's Atk stat (e.g. Nature, IV, or EV) by following steps.
(1) Set the def pokemon's parameters ON ATTACK SIDE and save (tap the floppy-disk icon).
(2) Load the pokemon saved above step (tap the folder icon) on defense side.
(3) Then you can calculate real damage of "Foul Play" (You can see that the result never changes even if you replace the atk pokemon with other pokemons).
Note: If you want to raise the def pokemon's Atk stage, please set stage on attack side on step (3).
News about the following categories:
- Video Games
Enjoy the latest Pkemon on your Android.
*This app is unofficial, please read Disclaimer at bottom of description*
Want to get the best cheats, tips and tricks for Pokemon HeartGold? Included in this app is a full cheat code and tip list. You can carry your guide around easily to a friends house and e-mail your friends specific sections right from your Droid! No internet connection needed.
This app does not require an internet connection, use it whenever you want and don't depend on someone's servers. Use it while you game or bring it to a friends.
This is an unofficial guide. We are not affiliated with the developers or publishers of this game title in any manner. No one has anyone else authorized, sponsored or sanctioned this unofficial guide. It is the sole creation and responsibility of Shrinktheweb S. A.
All characters and their names and all places and events and all other aspects are the property of their respective owners. All trademark and copyright concerning are the property of their respective owners. We make no claim to and do not have any rights to any of the foregoing.
In creating this unofficial guide, we assert its rights under the "fair use" doctrine pursuant to United States copyright law and the equivalent in other jurisdictions. If you believe that there has been a contravention of your proprietary rights then email details to firstname.lastname@example.org